Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-05-2018, 02:53 AM   #3541
fyk
Distinguished Member

Strip fully naked in a store changing room and take a selfie in the main mirror. Send it or post it here as a proof.
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 06:25 AM   #3542
me2356
getDare Sweetheart

Go into a changing room (cubicle in a store), get naked, start masturbating, edge. dress, get other clothes, back in the changing room, again. 3 times.
me2356 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to me2356 for this post:
Old 04-05-2018, 08:27 AM   #3543
jasmine-

Default hidden public

finger your ass 50 times in a store changing room

Likes: Age Play (10-16), Diapers, Cross dressing, hidden public.

Limits: camera, illegal, CBT exposure, blood, overtly public, friends, family.
jasmine- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 08:37 AM   #3544
Naughtygirlkc

Go to a chain store (such as... jc penny, Dillard’s, Sears, TJ Max, target, Walmart, etc) go in the dressing room and strip naked, then you must call a random number (someone you don’t know) using *67 so they can’t call you back (*67 - _ _ _ - _ _ _ - _ _ _ _) keep calling until someone answers and say in a sultry voice ‘I’m waiting naked for you in the _________’s dressing room’ and then hang up, then you must edge 5 times and then you may leave

Likes: nipple play, light pain, bondage, control and denial, edging, hidden public, hypnosis, wax (temperature)
Limits: Family, friends, pictures or videos with face or identifying marks, bodily waste, blood, full public, permanent

Check page for available 😊
Naughtygirlkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:22 AM   #3545
LelandGaunt03

Go to the mall with your vibrating panties at max and another one up top. GO to the bathroom and leave your normal panties (preferably wet) in the top of the stooll.

Likes: hidden public, pain, humiliation/degradation, scat, pee, messy, bondage, pics.

Limits: permanent, family, public, face pics.

Kik: lelandgaunt03
LelandGaunt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 04:03 PM   #3546
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Go to the mall wearing your favourite panties as underwear. Shop until you need to pee.

Go to the bathroom and piss through the panties. Keep them on and continue to shop for another 30 minutes .

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 09:31 PM   #3547
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

Drive to a pretty full parking lot, you cannot leave until you have edged 5 times and then came optional challenge: Have one or more windows rolled down part of the way.
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:31 AM   #3548
fyk
Distinguished Member

Go to a public swimming pool. Change yourself in the cubicle but put each item of clothe in the locker before removing/putting the next item (so you will have to make as many more and more revealing travels between cubicles and locker room as many clothe items you wear). Go swim then do the same to redress.
Old 04-07-2018, 03:27 PM   #3549
Ana The Sniper

Go to a public restroom. Get completely undressed, then blindfold and sit backwards on the toilet. Handcuff your ankles and your wrists; before you free yourself you must masturbate till you cum. (you can leave the door unlocked if you're feeling particularly daring)

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 03:09 AM   #3550
fyk
Distinguished Member

Open your fridge and find 3 items to put up in your ass. Now you have to keep them in until you reach a public bathroom. If you loose them before, reinsert them where you are. Once in the restroom, you can release them. To came back home, you have to choose : reinsert them or eat them.
Old 04-13-2018, 07:30 PM   #3551
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hidden

Put on some silky underpants and light colored slacks. Go somewhere hidden public and masturbate while dressed and cum soak your underpants and slacks. Now use something you can hold over the stain like a newspaper, a jacket or sweater and go somewhere public for a few minutes
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 02:31 AM   #3552
optic999000

Wear your Chastity Device and your Prostate toy and go out wearing skinny pants. Find a hidden place and now you have the choice, take off your chastity device or take off your prostate toy. The one you take off is the one you have to keep in your hand until you come back home.
optic999000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:04 AM   #3553
Dontcallmesissy

Wear panties and a bra under a thin pair of trousers and a jumper. Go to a shopping mall and wank til you cum in your panties (in a restroom). No cleaning up, just pull up your trousers and walk home / back to your car / back to public transport. You can only clean up once home

Hi! I’m Jizzabelle and I’m a sissy cow slut! | Germany | Pathetic 3"

likes: crossdressing, humiliation, hidden public, feminization and always open to new things
dislikes: spankings, wedgies, bondage, pain, anal
limits: face, piss, scat, blood, family, life ruining

Spoiler:
You found my secret! I once had to get dressed up and dance live on skype cam.

KIK: "hennijak000"

I'm a brat at heart, do you dare try to tame me?
My first album, please leave a comment
Dontcallmesissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 12:23 PM   #3554
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hidden

Go to Walmart or a similar store and buy only a lacy thong, sex lube, condoms and a single banana. Go home or find a hidden public place where you can put on the condom and just the thong. Cum in the condom take it off and coat the peeled banana with your cum and enjoy your new favorite desert . After you recover jack off again while wearing your new thong while watching the attached video. Leave your cum soaked thong on until your next dare. A proof pic is up to you.

This first video is actually me that someone uploaded:
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:14 PM   #3555
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Tie a string around your balls relativly loosly. Make the string go down your jeans and then tie it aginst something and walk couple metres away from it so that the string is visble

I am seeing a frined fkr lunch tomorrow we will be in a bussy smcity and have ti get the train home what soukd my hidden dare be?

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden, person above, public