Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #16
luvNgrl

Thanks for your idea. Please keep them coming so master will be pleased!

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:05 AM   #17
DMoe
Distinguished Member

1) Take off your bra and panties. Place clothespins on your pussy lips on each side. Try to clip both the inner and outer lips. Have the pins hang out the legs of your shorts if you're wearing them, this is easier with a skirt. Place another couple of pins on your nipples under the tank top. You are to leave these on for 5 hours.

2) This starts off with you drinking 2 liters of water without going to the bathroom. You will then put on a revealing top (no bra) and a pair of skinny jean with no panties. Go to a public area, a shopping mall would be perfect and walk around until you must pee. Do not hold back, just pee in your pants like nothing is happening. Continue shopping like nothing happened for 30 more minutes.

3) Put on your skimpiest outfit, shortest skirt, lowest cut top ... make yourself look like a little tramp. Here's the key, you are not allowed to wear panties. Now go shoe shopping. You must have a male shoe guy help you try on at least 5 pairs of shoes. Your thighs are not allowed to touch.

4) Get two of those bead necklaces .. like used at Mari Gras. Take one and put it around your waist, then twist the little beads to make it stay tight around you. Then take another and attach it in the back (by twisting the beads around to connect), run it through your crotch, and attach it at the front as tightly as you wish. This isn't hard, so you can wear it all day ... Every time you move you'll get a little reminder it's there!!

Let me know where these are done ... I have more I can give you!!
DMoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #18
luvNgrl

Thanks DMoe for your punishments. I will only be doing one of the punishments that people post on this thread as punishment for my current wrongdoings. However, my master may decide to choose some of these as mean tasks or use later on. Once my master makes a decision (not sure when that will be as he likes that this is humiliating me), I will let everyone know what I have been punished to do by writing a nice long response in detail of the punishment.

Please keep them coming. You all have been great so far and I was never expecting this many replies so quickly. More punishments are definitely appreciated!

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain

Old 07-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #19
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Well okay then, I will give you everything I've got

1) Put on a low cut top, mini skirt, bra, thong and high heels. Go to the local mall and go inside. Once inside go to an area that is busy. Once there discretely slide your hands up the outsides of your thighs and hook your thumbs around your panties and pull them down, removing them.

Walk around the shopping mall for awhile. Go into stores and look at items on the very bottom shelf, bending at the waist not the knees. You can make this more daring by making certain people are behind you or pulling up your skirt a little as you bend over.

2) You are to wear your shortest tightest skirt, a button up top and some stripper heels ... no bra, no panties...

Your Master is going to decide where, but you are going to do some public corner time. You will be taken to a store, mall or other public area to be put in a corner. When you are in the corner your skirt will be pulled up to show the bottom bit of your butt and your Master will write something along the lines of "Bad Slut" on your ass so that it is visible for all. Your blouse is to be unbuttoned to one past the bottom of your breasts, so that they hang freely.

Your nose will be in the corer with your feet 2 feet from the corner and spread at least 2 feet apart and cross your hands on your ass cheeks and while putting pressure on your ass slide her hands up so that they are now located above her ass cheeks. If the skirt is pulled up any so be it.

You are to stand like this for 10 minutes or until your Master feels you should be released. When completed you will unbutton one more button of your blouse. You are not allowed to rebutton your blouse or pull down your skirt until you arrive home.

3) Go out to the park or other public areas wearing a bra, sexy panties, a revealing top and a very short skirt.

Go up to random men and ask them if they would like to guess the color of your bra and panties, tell them if they guess right you will allow them to remove that article of clothing.

If the get the bra color right: Let them take off your shirt and bra, take a look and maybe even give them a little squeeze. Even if they get this wrong lift up your shirt to prove to them you're wearing a different color bra, then allow them to guess your panties.

If they guess the panties right: Allow them to slide there hands up your thighs, under your skirt and take your panties completely off. Lift your skirt up a little to give them a nice show of your goods.

If the guy guesses both your bra and panties correctly ask him if he would like to have sex with you or if he would like a blow job. Give him what he asked for, once he has finished you will thank him, get dressed and walk away.

Do this until 5 men have guessed your bra & panties correctly and you have satisfied them.

4) Dress up in the panties, bra, skirt and top (or dress), and heels that your Master likes the most. Do your hair and makeup so that you looks just the way Master wants you to.

Now go to a park that has some trees. Go back into the woods about 20 yards, from where you are you should be visible, but not blatantly obviously there from the park if you can do this closer do so. Strip naked, except for your shoes and tie her hands together or handcuff them behind a tree so she is facing outwards towards the park. You are to stay like this for three hours.

Optional Variables Ideas for your Master:
a) Write cum slut across the top of her breasts while she is tied to the trees.
b) Write fuck hole just above her pussy.
c) Make her walk back to the car in just her bra, panties and heels.

5) During the day put your gf in some sexy clothing; top, skirt, bra, thong, no shoes and go out into your back yard, go stand by the backdoor or a designated spot by the house in the backyard.

First remove her top while standing next to the backdoor of the house and she is to go place it in the far right and corner of your yard and return to you at the backdoor. Now remove her skirt and she will go place that in the far left hand corner of your yard and return to you. Next take off her bra, she will go place this in the far right corner of the front yard and return. Lastly, take those her panties off and she will go place them in the one remaining corner of your yard and return to your backyard.

Have her lay in the middle of the backyard and edge 20 times. Now she may begin working to get her clothes back.

Now to retrieve the clothing she will go in reverse order; panties, bra, skirt, shirt. She will return to the backdoor before going for the next piece of clothing. Here's the catch, before she can put on that piece of clothing she must go to that corner face away from the house, do 50 jumping jacks and edge 5 times. Keep in mind this is for each piece of clothing, you will end up doing 200 jumping jacks and edging 20 times just to get dressed again.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #20
luvNgrl

DMoe thanks again. My relationship with my master is online and I dont have a gf since I am straight. I'm sure though that my master would be able to tweak some of your ideas to make them suitable for a nice harsh punishment. Public is one of my limits, but I have done some slight easy public things so these would definitely be pushing that limit. Since I am not allowed to be cheeky on this thread, I will just thank you and continue to ask for more punishments. But grrr I really hope I don't have to do any of these. anyways thanks for your harsh punishments!

Old 07-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #21
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvNgrl View Post
DMoe thanks again. My relationship with my master is online and I dont have a gf since I am straight. I'm sure though that my master would be able to tweak some of your ideas to make them suitable for a nice harsh punishment. Public is one of my limits, but I have done some slight easy public things so these would definitely be pushing that limit. Since I am not allowed to be cheeky on this thread, I will just thank you and continue to ask for more punishments. But grrr I really hope I don't have to do any of these. anyways thanks for your harsh punishments!
lol, I know that some of them do break or push your limits to the max and I DO hope he chooses one. Your Master can tweak them to fit your needs.

That whole grrr thing is getting pretty close to being cheeky
Old 07-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #22
luvNgrl

DMoe...Im sorry for getting close to cheeky, or possibly being a little cheeky. I really need to learn. This has been my biggest problem so far when being a slave is that I will say something cheeky quite frequently. Master will see this later and may punish me further for being cheeky to someone just trying to help. It wont happen again

Old 07-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #23
carom
Account Banned

Get nude and write 100 times per hand:

I have been a very naughty slave and I was very cheeky and have failed my Master

Get a whit candle and light it and let the wax drip on you, once the first drop hits start to read what you wrote.
25 times while the wax hitting your left breast. 25 Times while it hits your right breast. 15 times while it hits your stomach. 15 times while the drops hit your left inner thigh and 15 for the right. And the last 5 times while it hits the pussy. Be aware that only times count that were said without a failure.

After that write your master a letter where you tell him what you did wrong and how you want to get better. Should he find the letter good enough, go and remove the wax and take a shower with only cold water. If he is not satisfied with the letter repeat everything until he is.
carom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:51 AM   #24
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Oh I almost forgot about this one!! One of my favorites and a great punishment. This will be the last one I post for you, promise

Take a large banana at put it in the freezer for two hours. Once it is frozen position yourself naked so that you are able to see the second hand of a clock. Now you must insert the frozen banana into your ass all the way up to the stem.

If you used lubricant on the banana multiply the number of seconds it took you to fully insert by 3. This is the number of hours you will keep the banana in your ass. Example: 6 Seconds to Insert x 3= 18 hours.

If you did not use lubricant on the banana multiply the number of seconds it took you to fully insert by 2. Again this is the number of hours you will keep the banana in your ass. Example: 6 Seconds to Insert x 2= 12 hours.

Upon completion of the required hours you will remove the banana from your ass, peel it and eat it.

Rules:
If you remove the banana for any reason, like to go to the bathroom, that hour does not count.

If you decide to wear clothing you must wear your shortest mini skirt, no panties, no bra, a sexy top and heels.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #25
luvNgrl

Carom: thank you for your punishment. I think one of my least liked punishments was writing lines with the hand I dont so if master chooses this it should be interesting. Im kinda terrified of using wax bc I dont like the fire (it scares me). Master has said we would work on it so he might like this punishment.

DMoe: wow another one. I thank you so kindly for all your punishments.

Please keep them coming. Master is gonna be very pleased with all these to choose from.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:08 PM   #26
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

Since you don't like messy things we'd better keep you nice and clean:

1) Take a chunk of soap off a bar of soap and put it into your anus. If you don't have soap, fill your arse with shampoo.
2) go for a 15 minute walk with this in your anus and "Thank you for cleaning my anus master" written someone on your body, so that it would be legible if naked.
3) Once you return, get into the shower, remove the soap/shampoo from your arse, open your arse cheeks and use the shower head to form a lather with the soap inside you. Use this and any soap/shampoo you removed from your anus to wash all over.
4) Get out of the shower, cover your toothbrush in toothpaste then masturbate with that directly on your clit for 10 minutes or until you cum. Once finished, brush the inside of your pussy for 1 minute then brush your teeth for 3 minutes. Wait 8 hours before finally washing out your pussy or showering again.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #27
luvNgrl

Thank you for your punishment JoMo. I'm sure my master will be pleased. Anymore are appreciated.

Old 07-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #28
new and willing

drink 1 liter of water every 2 hours hour for 24 hours and you can't go pee, If you do go pee you must pee into a bottle and give yourself an enema with the pee and keep it in for 1 hour. Plus on every third hour get spanked 10 times each on your pussy and your butt. If you pee while being spanked you must drink half of the pee.

Likes: light pain, light anal, masturbating, spanking, rules, bondage, lifestyle rules, I'm still trying to figure out the rest.
Dislikes: wax, edging, chastity, heavy anal
limits: sissification, messy, crossdressing, public, blood, permanent, poop, illegal, piss, blackmail, face pics, wedgies, ass to mouth, degradation

Toys: butt plug trainer kit

I might send pictures at my discretion without my face.
PM Dares
AMA
http://bdsmtest.org/r/eRqjxuvc

Last edited by new and willing; 07-11-2011 at 09:12 PM.
new and willing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #29
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by new and willing View Post
drink 2 liters of water every hour for 24 hours and you can't go pee, If you do go pee you must pee into a bottle and give yourself an enema with the pee and keep it in for 1 hour. Plus on every third hour get spanked 10 times each on your pussy and your butt. If you pee while being spanked you must drink half of the pee.
I really don't know if this one is safe, this calculates to over 6 gallons of water in one day. It is possible to drink to much water, you basically flush all the electrolytes out of your body. People have died from drinking to much water it to short a period of time.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #30
Akuma_Tataka

Send a message via Yahoo to Akuma_Tataka

you are to wake up before your master and put on a pair of cat ears, blind fold and cuffs but nothing else. When your master wakes up you are to kneel blindfolded arms behind your back chest puffed out and exposed to your master. you are to say to him "good morning master i beg you to fuck my slutty mouth with your cock nyan~" if he refuses say "then please use my whore tits and cum all over my face master nyan~" for the rest of the day you are to serve your master such as holding his dick when he pees or even useing you as his toilet. when ever your master sits down you are to be sucking on his testicals and playing with his shaft. Should he not want this you are to kneel infront of him facing away and finger your self as you purr loudly. NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM AT ANY POINT IN TIME DURRING THE DAY. for every time you do one more day of the previously stated punishment shall be added

optional ideas: have your master tie you in a breast harness and sukaranbo ( link unfortinatly the origonal page is in italian so use crome firefox or any other browser with a built in translater)

for one hour have your master tie you in the 4 patties ( link(in french)) and whip your as he sees fit.

lose the function of your arms for a day yet still follow through with all the tasks previously stated the following is a link for a body tie that would restrain the wrists at the hips idea hers another one thats more complex Idea 2

the day before your punishment have your master cum into an ice cube tray and freeze it. on the day of your punishment you are to insert the ice cubes where ever your master sees fit. including your ass and mouth. then let them melt. if any liquid is spilt you cannot cum for one day.

in addition you must go with out panties for two weeks instead you are to wear this

link (this ones in french.)

Ye though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for I am the evil to be feared.

Bondage by a Demon
Akuma_Tataka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk