Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-03-2021, 11:03 AM   #136
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorecumdump View Post
Thank you for the punishment, I just finished it about 10 minutes ago. The first rule was a bitch but it’s a punishment so it definitely worked to punish. I ended up seeing this late last night so I ended up having a shower at about 11pm and I officially hate cold showers, it was hell I didn’t wash my hair I just washed my body and scrubbed it, I must have only been in there for 10 minutes before racing to get out. The second one I couldn’t do at 11 because of work so I did it once I got home and I was being such a pussy about getting in cause I could vividly remember how cold it was, when I finally did it, I wanted to jump out immediately, this time I managed for under 10 minutes but it was definitely a sufficient punishment. I’m not sure how much thought I actually put into washing the guilt away but I definitely do not want to repeat having to do it, I still feel a little bad for leaving my colleagues in the lurch like that but I don’t feel as guilty now. Thank you for punishing me.
Good girl, nice report.
Now about the rest of the small amount of guilt, live in the now, and learn from the past, and look forward to the future. When you find yourself facing your ego trying to beat you down with guilt, I want you too wear a rubber band around your wrist, then snap it, until your ego shuts up. Our egos are first rate assholes if we don't keep them in check.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 10-04-2021, 09:14 AM   #137
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

closed again.

As usually life there me a curve ball. Maybe I'll open back up in a few months.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk