Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
Zheai

Default 19 F Tit and pussy punishment

~Do too angering my Master on an extremely severe scale and him sending me home and ending things I am more open now, and am still going to finish this week long punishment. However I still cannot and will not send pics or get on cam~

Hi all, I played today without my Masters consent so he told me to find good punishments to make sure I don't do it again. Anything involving my tits, pussy, or ass are ok as long as in my limits.
Hard limits: No scat, blood, needles, anything illegal or dangerous, nothing too painful please.

Master suggests lots of edging type acts and lots involving my breasts as they make me INSANELY horny.

Edit: Due to 2 suggestions for me to walk a crotch rope Master made me, caused a bit more damage then anticipated and while we still are continuing my week long punishment we both ask nothing too brutal towards my pussy while it heals. He suggests replacing that with things like ice play IN my holes, brutal tit torture, and things that would embaress me
As always my normal limits need to come into play as well, as well as his strict rule AGAINST pictures or me getting on cam

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Curious: Pee, enema, mild public

Last edited by Zheai; 03-10-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Zheai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
Mestis716

Put clothes pins on your nipples. Edge yourself to orgasm but do no have one. Slap the clothes pins off of your nipples with your hand. Slap your pussy 10 times as hard as you can.

Repeat this until you can not edge any longer.
Mestis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
upforit79
getDare Sweetheart

rub your nipples and breasts with ice for 5mins, after that using one hand let a candle drip wax all over. with the other hand you must edge and hold it there for 2mins, no cumming. Only after that can you stop dripping wax over your breasts. To remove the wax you must spank it off with a wooden spoon.

Likes - Dice Dares, Ice, mild pain, clothespins, masturbation
OK - edging, teasing, messy, shower dares
Dislike - cum play, shaving(wont do legs or arms), denial
Limit - Illegal, family, public, extreme pain, disgusting messy, diapers,cam,photo(may consider if appropriate via kinktalk/PM)
upforit79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
Zheai

Master likes both ideas so far and has added them to a list of things he wants me to do, he's thinking i'll have to to 3-4 things a day for a week
He requests no orgasms at all in any of the suggestions as he will have to discount them because of it

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Old 03-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #5
Master_naku

Send a message via Yahoo to Master_naku

Well obviously your pussy needs punished, edge your self once immediately to get nice and sensitive, of course you can't cum slut, then beat your pussy with 50 slaps, then ten hard slaps to that little whore clit, next you should spread your pussy lips and coat your whole pussy and clit in hot wax, leave it there while you pinch and twist your nipples for 5 minutes then slap your tits 25 times each hard, If you can you should bite your own nipple, if you can't then you need to get nipple clamps and spank your ass hard 50 times
Master_naku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #6
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_naku View Post
Well obviously your pussy needs punished, edge your self once immediately to get nice and sensitive, of course you can't cum slut, then beat your pussy with 50 slaps, then ten hard slaps to that little whore clit, next you should spread your pussy lips and coat your whole pussy and clit in hot wax, leave it there while you pinch and twist your nipples for 5 minutes then slap your tits 25 times each hard, If you can you should bite your own nipple, if you can't then you need to get nipple clamps and spank your ass hard 50 times
My Master agrees with you and really likes your punishment and says I'm too do it tonight and tomorrow

Old 03-08-2012, 01:16 AM   #7
Master_naku

Send a message via Yahoo to Master_naku

mm thats good you probably deserve it
Master_naku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:23 AM   #8
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_naku View Post
mm thats good you probably deserve it
I definitely deserve it, and all the other punishments people are sending me, I was a naughty little slut and I need to be punished.

Old 03-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Now for your indiscretion you should have to fuck yourself with a dildo but use a bit of icy hot or other sports cream on your finger and while your are fucking yourself with a dildo fingure your clit with the sports cream you should do this and edge yourself no Cumming at all till your Master allows it!
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #10
soltys

Make a long shopping list... Then rub hot sauce on your nipples and go shopping. You are not allowed to return to your home until you get every item of your list.
self-spanking, caning, whipping, cornertime, humiliation, PM's, CFNM, bondage, submission, orgasm control/denial, pegs, no-touch denial, CBT, anal, online exhibitionism (cam/pics/vids), ginger, pain, semi-public, hidden public, hidden bondage, hidden cbt, hidden crossdressing, anal, wax, chatting, crossdressing, nettles
family, friends, face, scat, pee, illegal, enema, diaper, too public

Last edited by soltys; 03-08-2012 at 12:39 PM.
soltys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #11
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by soltys View Post
Make a long shopping list... Then rub hot sauce on your nipples and go shopping. You are not allowed to return to your home until you get every item of your list.
I forgot to mention but I am confined to my home.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #12
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

You certainly deserve a harsh punishment you naughty girl.

For the next three days you are to spank your tits three times a day, 150 times each tit, each time with three different implements.

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

its' rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85874
Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
subslaveboy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #13
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by subslaveboy63 View Post
You certainly deserve a harsh punishment you naughty girl.

For the next three days you are to spank your tits three times a day, 150 times each tit, each time with three different implements.
Master agrees and is having me do these

Just an update, we are starting the week of punishment of today, and any uncompleted punishments given to me by the end of the week I will do the following day(s, however long it takes)

Yesteday was to get me sensitive and prepares, last night I did several things including
1: I tied my tits and spanked them 25 times each with the back side of my brush, and 20 times with the bristled side
2: I attempted multiple punishments that I failed from someone, The first to tie my breasts, put clips on them and tie the clips so I was on my toes then spank my ass pussy and clit (quite a few times exact amount I cant recall) and edge a few times, then repeat this 5 times, I failed cumming the third cycle through. As punishment for my failure I had to repeat this task but double everything. I was able to complete the punishment this time around.
3: I had to roll dice to decide how many icecubes to put in my ass, I rolled 5 so I had to put them in and keep them like so until they melted all the way, I was unable to and as punishment for my failure I had to walk a 10 ft (aprox.) crotch rope back and forth 20 times. I was able to complete this task, but when required afterwards to rub my abused clit for a half hour and edge but not cum, I failed about 30mins in my punishment is to take place tomorrow.
4: Mestis's punishment, I went through the cycle 20 times
5:upforit's punihsment, I came however and as punishment Master made me kneel on rice for a half hour
If I missed anyones punishment that I told you I completed please tell me so I can be punished like the naughty slut I am

Today:
When I woke I used a vacuum cleaner hose on my nipples to get them sensitive and then put tooth paste on them and peices of sandpaper in my bra, I kept it like this all day while at school. For lunch I replaced the sandpaper with bobby pins directly on my nipples until the end up the day. I wore no panties as per another punishment.
When I got home I completed another punishment sent to me, I had to get ice and stand in the shower, I put clothes pins on my nipples I then filled my ass with the ice and spanked my pussy hard until it was melted then I tied the clothes pins over the shower head and filled my pussy with ice, turned the shower on and edged at least once for each piece of ice I had used (i forget the exact number) I then edged 5 more times after shaving my pussy (punishment for neglecting to shave) and stepped back until the clothes pins where yanked off. I finished my edging 5 more times, spanking my ass and pussy 25 times between edges.
Next I completed Master_naku's punishment

Thats all I've done for today, I'm very sore, my nipples and pussy in particular, Master wants me to stay at least this sore if not more so for the entire week so I dont forget even for a moment that I'm being punished. He wants me to be even more sore everywhere so any more punishments I could do while completing my house hold chores and home work are requested, as well as more punishments for tonight.

Tomorrow (so far)
I will spend the day naked except for clips/bondage/writting so the rest of the masters house hold (who've never seen me like that) can see my shame, suggestions to embaress me even further for that, and things the house members could do to me to degrade and embaress me further are requested

Old 03-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #14
jwdotson

Tomorrow you are to make sure that everyone in the house hold knows that they are free to do whatever they please to you during the day. Also you must have a vibrator in you for 3 straight hours during the day. The vidrator is to be on high and every time you come close to cuming you are to take it out and have every willing person slap you 20 times each on tits and ass. You must then put the vibrator back in. Count the number of times this happenes and multiply that by 2. This is the amount of ice cubes you must have in either of your holes until they melt. You must slap your pussy all the while they melt. Have fun!
jwdotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #15
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdotson View Post
Tomorrow you are to make sure that everyone in the house hold knows that they are free to do whatever they please to you during the day. Also you must have a vibrator in you for 3 straight hours during the day. The vidrator is to be on high and every time you come close to cuming you are to take it out and have every willing person slap you 20 times each on tits and ass. You must then put the vibrator back in. Count the number of times this happenes and multiply that by 2. This is the amount of ice cubes you must have in either of your holes until they melt. You must slap your pussy all the while they melt. Have fun!
I will be sure to do this!

Advertisements
Kink Talk