Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-30-2017, 02:33 PM   #121
moretech

Default Page 87

“Okay, I got number one and I will guess Gene’s number while looking at Harry’s and Lisa’s numbers” said Jeff to which Harry showed 4 and Lisa showed 8 followed by Gene saying “Below Lisa, above Harry”. Jeff started to think a little and then said “I guess 6”. Gene sighed and then showed that she does have number 6. “Since I do not have any rules to follow I will make a change to your current tasks, from now on you will allow touching and fucking by anyone whenever you are naked” said Jeff followed by Gene nodding. As everyone started to take numbers from the bag again Colin cummed inside Gene and then made her stop fucking him.

Amy got number one and decided to guess Jean’s number to which she guessed wrong. “Ok, Amy, you will take over one of the guys that I have to fuck” said Jean making Amy having to fuck 5 guys while Jean now only has to fuck 4. “Let’s make a change” said Nicole. “We should give the whole rule, not just the one part” she added to which everyone started to think a moment and then said “Okay, sure, let’s do that starting now”. In the next round Janet got number one and guessed Lisa’s number wrong. “Okay, Janet will be the one to fuck every guy of the group instead of me” said Lisa. Next Nicole got number one. “Before we go further I have another suggestion, instead of only looking at two numbers we have the choice to look at a total of 4 numbers, but if we choose to look at 3 and are wrong then we have to take two rules and if we look at 4 numbers then we have to take four rules, while if we win it is still just one rule.” said Nicole to which everyone was okay making Nicole then choose Samantha as the person she will guess the number for. “Okay, Colin and Amy, show me your numbers” said Nicole followed by Colin showing 9 and Amy showing 6. “Larger than both” said Samantha to which Nicole sighed and said “Okay, Alexis, show me your number.” Alexis showed the number 7. “Well that’s no help, okay then, Tyler, you show your number too” Tyler showed 14. “Lower than Tyler” said Samantha. “Okay, uhm …. I will guess 11” said Nicole. “Wrong” said Samantha as she showed the number 12 to the group. “Damn, okay fine, four rules” said Nicole to which Samantha started to think and then said “I have no rules myself to give you so I will make changes to your rules, From now on you will be completely naked in any place and your body will be owned by the next person that has the number one” said Samantha. “Okay” replied Nicole “What are the next two rules” she added “Oh, I counted those as four already” said Samantha “Well, since we can give full rules instead of just one piece it’s not” Nicole replied. “Okay then, anyone is allowed to touch and fuck you when you are nude and you will send us all a nude selfie each day” added Samantha.

“I have number one” said Jesse after picking numbers. “I choose to guess Colin’s number and I choose to see Sam’s number and Amy’s number.” Samantha and Amy both showed their numbers to be 13 and 15. “Well, that’s no fair, its in the middle of the two” said Colin. “Okay, so 14” replied Jesse. “Yea, so do you give or do you change?” “I give my rule to you” said Jesse. Everyone once again pulled the numbers. “Damnit, I have one” said Amy “I will guess Jesse’s number while looking at Jeff’s and Harry’s numbers” she added. Jeff showed the number 10 while Harry showed the number 13. “Between the two” replied Jesse to which Amy said “I will guess 11” “Damn, you’re correct” said Jesse. “Okay, then I will give you the fucking five guys that I was supposed to do, so now you have to fuck five guys, or more precisely, you have to get fucked by five guys and have to send me the picture of during and after” she said with a grin. “Oh, crap, that’s mean, but okay, rules are rules, hopefully I win later so I can give it to somebody else” replied Jesse.

“Man, why do I have to get number one” said Ian once the next papers were all drawn. “I will guess Sam’s number and look at Rose’s and Tyler’s numbers” he added. Rose showed that her number is 13 while Tyler showed that his is 7. “Higher than both” said Samantha. “Hmmm, okay, I will choose to look at Colin’s number too” said Ian to which Colin showed the number 3. “Damnit, okay, fine, Jeff, show me your number” to which Jeff showed the number 14. “Still higher than Jeff too” said Samantha. “Okay, so I got fifty-fifty change to guess correctly” said Ian to which he then added “I guess that you have number 15.” “Correct” replied Samantha. “Awesome, okay then Sis, you are now owned by me” said Ian to which Samantha sighed and then nodded. “Lets play a double round, so the wins and losses are two rules minimum and eight rules maximum but they do not have to be from just yourself if you give rules away and both win or loss can be increased to eight by looking at numbers” said Rose to which everyone agreed. In the next round Rose got number one. “Damnit, okay, fine, I choose to guess Janet’s number while looking at Nicole’s and Sam’s numbers” Said Rose. Nicole showed the number 7 to the group while Samantha showed the number 6. “Higher than both” said Janet with a smile. “Damnit, okay, I will also look at Kati’s number” said Rose making Kati show that she has the number 8. “Still higher” said Janet almost laughing. “Oh come on, what are the odds of that happening? Okay, fine, for eight rules it is, Tyler, what is your number?” “4” replied Tyler. “Shit, okay, uhm, I guess that the number is 9” said Rose very worried. “Holy shit, how the heck did you manage to guess it?” said Janet showing she has the number 9. “I guess luck is on my side” replied Rose “Okay then Janet, your eight rules are” added Rose before taking a small break. “All video calls from now on will be done naked instead of me having to do that” to which Janet nodded “As everything else that I have as rules are things you already have I will choose to give you rules of other people, your second added rule will be Nicole’s rule to allow anyone to touch and fuck you when you are naked” “Damn, okay fine” said Janet “Third rule will be Gene’s rule of the people that do not own you yet will instead of owning Gene own you” Janet nodded allowing Rose to continue. “Fourth rule is that you will take the bracelet that Kati has right now instead of Kati” As Rose said this Kati took the bracelet off and then gave it to Janet who put it on. “Halfway there, the next rules is the rule that Amy has now about the plug being inside her when at any of our places” Janet just stayed quiet and took one of the anal plugs and put it inside her ass while Amy took hers out. “The last three rules will be Jean’s fucking 4 guys, Kati’s fucking one guy and Alexis’s fucking 4 guys, so you will be fucking 9 different guys, take a picture during and after and send it to us” said Rose to which Janet felt humiliated.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:29 PM   #122
moretech

Default Page 88

“Let’s do one more round and then end this game and let’s get this round also to be a triple round.” said Jesse looking at the clock. “Okay” replied everyone before they drew a new number. “I have number one, Damnit” said Lisa “Okay, I will guess Nicole’s number.” she added. “Okay, who’s numbers will you look at” replied Nicole. “Gene and Amy” said Lisa. Gene showed her number to be 2 while Amy showed hers to be 15. “Between the two” Lisa sighed “Yea, I figured as much, damned two, okay fine, Colin, what number do you have?” replied Lisa. “I have 6” said Colin as he showed the number. “Okay, higher than Colin” said Nicole. “Screw it, I will risk it, Jesse, your number please” said Lisa. “11” replied Jesse to which Nicole said “Above Jesse and below Amy” Lisa started to think a moment and then said “I guess 13” to which Nicole laughed as she showed the number 14. “Okay, fine, what are my 12 rules?” said Lisa. “First three rules will be the ones that I have, so you will be naked at all times, Jesse will own your body and you will send us a nude selfie each day” said Nicole. “Okay, what’s next” said Lisa. “Rule four, five and six will be three names that you will pull from the bag and those three will be owning your body, if Jesse is one of them then you have to draw again” “Okay” said Lisa as she went to draw three names. “Rose, Gene and Ian” said Lisa after she pulled the names. “Okay, rule seven will be to allow anyone to touch and fuck you when you are naked, no matter where you are” Lisa sighed again and nodded. “Rule eight is to be milked daily like the others while rules nine is to stay nicely shaved all over your body except the hair on top of your head and eyebrows” Lisa just kept on listening to what the rules were for her. “Ten, you will fuck ten different guys and have to send us all pictures like the others” Lisa nodded “Eleven, you will have your hands handcuffed behind your back and legs spread with a spreader bar whenever you are at any of our places, except your own house” continued Nicole. “Lastly, you will get a temporary tattoo, the tattoo will say free boner garage and will have an arrow pointing to your pussy”

“Those are some horrible rules, but oh well, I will do them” said Lisa. “So, that was the end, now, let’s all go home, as for those that do not have their body owned anymore, the rules apply for one month” said Rose. As Rose said this Jesse, Samantha, Tyler, Ian, Harry, Colin, Gene, Jeff and Nicole grabbed their clothes while Amy, Lisa, Kati, Alexis, Jean, Rose and Janet stayed naked. After everyone put the clothes they are allowed to wear on they all left except for Lisa, Jean, and Rose stayed in the house as it is their home. The three girls went to their own rooms to relax and sleep. Before Rose walked into her room Lisa said “Hey Rose, as we both own each other, how about we both discard that, so neither of us owns the other one?” Rose started to think for a moment and then said “Okay, sure” The next day Lisa went out while staying naked and went to a temporary tattoo parlor to get the tattoo put in place. Half an hour after walking in the tattoo parlor she went back home and tried to avoid as many people as possible. Once she got home she also send the nude selfie to the group showing that she has the tattoo in place too. Not long after she also received the nude selfies from everyone else that has to do that.

Throughout the next month nothing special happened causing some of the group members to have completed their tasks. The tasks that have been completed and therefore have ended in the month time are, Jesse got fucked by five guys, Tyler send a nude selfie to the group every day for the full month and also only wore underwear when at any of the places. Jean also send her nude selfie to the group daily, did multiple nude video calls to people of the group and also a few to other people, she was completely naked when at any of the group’s places and only wearing a bra when she was anywhere else. Colin didn’t have any video calls in the whole month so his task was the easiest. Lisa fucked the 10 guys and send the pictures to everyone of the group, Janet fucked every guy of the group and let them cum inside her as well as fucked 9 guys and took pictures. Alexis also completed the 6 chores she had to do for Rose. The other tasks are all still active for everyone else.

July 25 of the year 3421
During the month time Amy also set up another event with those that have tasks or own people and for them to meet at her place. When the time is there for them to arrive Amy, who is now completely used to being naked, was there and already naked due to the rules. Jesse is dressed in a t-shirt and some shorts. Samantha arrived in a light blue dress. Lisa arrived completely naked, just like Amy she is also completely used to being naked already. Rose arrived in a dress but once entering the house stripped naked, she is still feeling embarrassed about being nude. Nicole arrived in a t-shirt, sweater, skirt and stockings. Gene arrived in a long jacket that was covering herself up completely but just like Rose she stripped completely naked when arriving, also just like Rose, Gene is still embarrassed by being nude. Ian showed up in some jeans, a t-shirt and hoodie. Colin showed up wearing some cargo pants and a t-shirt while Kati, Alexis and Janet arrived being completely naked without any hint of embarrassment.

“Since this is the people that have either tasks or own one of us we will be playing a game for those tasks to try and lessen them a little, but more than likely for most of us they will increase. However, before we start, out of all of us here, those who are pregnant, raise your hand” said Amy while she raised her own hand followed by Kati, Gene, Lisa, Alexis and Janet to also raise their hands. “Okay then, who knows who knocked them up?” asked Amy keeping her own hand up while Lisa, Kati and Janet lowered their hands. “Okay then, Gene and Alexis, who got you pregnant?” asked Amy. “Colin” replied both of them. “What about you?” asked Kati. “Jesse, my brother has been fucking me almost daily in the last month, kind of annoying” Amy replied.

“Now then, let’s get the game started, for the game we will a random task to complete and you work as a pair, so we will pair up with somebody, we take a paper from this bag” said Amy holding up a bag “and do whatever is written on the paper as fast as we can, the pair who is the fastest with their task gets two chips, the second spot gets one chip and the slowest pair has to give up one.” she continued. “Okay, then how many chips do we start with?” asked Jesse. “One, if you run out of chips and are the slowest again then one of the pair will be getting a task added, randomly picked from this bag” replied Amy holding up another bag. “And for every 5 chips you can get rid of one task you already have to do, as it is only one task you will have to decide together who gets to get rid of a task” “Okay, sounds easy enough and mostly fair, so let’s do it” said Rose. “One more thing, every pair picks a paper, so everyone will have different tasks each round, as for clothing, any clothes that come off completely will stay off” said Amy “Now, let’s begin”

“For the pairing up, can we choose or how does that happen?” asked Nicole. “Oh, right, for that we will draw straws, I already have prepared the different straws, they are all the same length but the end of them has different numbers, so just matching the numbers will decide the pairs.” said Amy as she took a mug with a lid on and sticks pocking out of the lid making it impossible to see what number everything is.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:12 AM   #123
Kinkygdom

I was wondering how much longer this story will be, I hope it never ends
Kinkygdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 12:08 PM   #124
moretech

Default Page 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkygdom View Post
I was wondering how much longer this story will be, I hope it never ends
It does have an end, with the file where I wrote everything in, I am currently ( with today's post ) at page 191 out of 232. So it is getting somewhat close to the end, either way, here is today's part

__________________________________________________ __

The group drew their straws and then saw that Gene is paired with Kati, Alexis is paired with Nicole, Samantha is paired with Jesse, Amy is paired with Ian, Colin is paired with Rose and Lisa is paired with Janet. “Okay, everyone take a paper from the bag” said Amy making everyone take a paper and then go to their partner. “Group one, what is your task?” “We have to do a lap around the house” said Jesse. “Okay then, three two one go” said Amy as she pressed a timer start. Both Jesse and Samantha started to run, as they were both running around the house Amy asked. “Group two, what do you need to do?” “We have to roll two die and with those two die have to manage to get the number 8” said Lisa. Amy grabbed another stop watch and pressed start. Both Lisa and Janet rolled the dice, the first one was 1 and 3. “No luck, roll again” said Amy to which they both rolled again. “3 and 3, nope, again” said Amy. The next roll they managed to get 4 and 4. “Okay, so that is 34 seconds, so you two might be a winner so far. A short while later both Jesse and Samantha ran back into the room. “Okay, a minute and 49 seconds” said Amy. “Group 3, what do you two need to do?” “We have to do ten jumping jacks” said Nicole. “Three two one go” said Amy as both Nicole and Alexis already got the ropes. 14 seconds later they were both done. “Nicely done, so far you two would be winner and Lisa and Janet are second” said Amy. “Next up, group 4, what is your task?” “We have to do 20 handstands and each handstand has to last a minimum of 5 seconds, so no matter what, we are losing so far” said Rose somewhat annoyed. Both Colin and Rose then started their handstands while Amy said “Group 5, my group, has to do 20 pushups” Amy then handed the stopwatch to Lisa. Both Amy and Ian then started to do their pushups, 23 seconds later they were both done. “Okay, Colin and Rose are still doing their task, Group 6, what is your task?” asked Amy. “We have to draw portraits of each other” said Gene. “Okay, begin” said Amy to which Gene and Kati started to draw. Shortly after Colin and Rose were done with their handstands at 1 minute 52 seconds. A little while later Gene and Kati were done with the portraits. “Those look terrible, but oh well, good enough, either way, you were at 2 minutes and a little so you two lost” said Amy.

“Okay, so the first round, Group 3 won and group 5 is in second place while group 6 lost, let’s get the chips set up for that” said Amy to which the chips were exchanged. “Let’s put the papers back and then draw again” said Amy. After everyone drew their papers Jesse instantly said “Okay, we have to do 10 sit-ups” followed by Janet saying “And we have to run around the house, that will be annoying with this plug inside me” Both groups started their task. Lisa and Janet both tried to run around the house being completely naked with Janet having a plug inside her ass and Lisa having her hands handcuffed and legs spread by a spreader bar. “Well, Jesse and Sam were done in 9 seconds, it will be hard to beat that” said Amy as she looked at Nicole and Alexis. “We have to roll die and get 8” said Alexis. “Okay then, go ahead and do that while Colin and Rose also tell us what they have to do” replied Amy. “We have to move 5 balls from one side of the room to the other without the use of our hands” said Colin. “Okay, begin” said Amy. Moment later Nicole and Alexis got the 8 with their die at 42 seconds in. It took Colin and Rose a minute and 3 seconds to move all 5 balls. “Okay, Me or Ian have to give a piggyback ride to the other person around the house but still inside” said Amy handing the stopwatch to Samantha. “start the time” she said as she jumped on Ian’s back. A minute and 45 seconds later they were done while Lisa only just now entered the room again from the run around the house at 6 minutes and 23 seconds. “Last group, what do you need to do?” asked Amy. “ten push ups” said Gene. Both Gene and Kati started their pushups and were done at 11 seconds time.

“Okay, this round Group 1 won, Group 6 second place and group 2 lost” said Amy. “Let’s start the next round” she added as everyone grabbed their next paper. “Rolling dice” said Jesse followed by Lisa saying “fuck, 20 handstands of 5 seconds each, pretty sure we lost again, and I can‘t do handstands with these handcuffs so you have to do them all Janet” Both groups started their turns while Nicole and Alexis looked at their paper. “20 pushups is not too bad” said Alexis. “We have to run around the house, let’s go Rose” said Colin who started to run followed by a naked Rose also running a lap around the house. “We have to do 20 sit-ups Amy, so let’s start that” said Ian. Gene and Kati both waited until Colin and Rose were back, around the same time Nicole and Alexis were done with their pushups and Ian and Amy were done with their sit-ups while Janet was still doing handstands and Jesse and Samantha are having the worst luck and still did not get 8 in total. “We have to do jumping jacks, ten of them” said Kati much to Colin’s, Ian’s and Jesse’s delight. Both Gene and Kati started to do their jumping jacks making their boobs bounce up and down for all to see. A little while later they were done followed by Jesse finally getting 8 in total. “Crap, that was so close, Janet is on the last handstand” said Lisa. “Okay, so the losers are Lisa and Janet again, they get to take a paper from the other bag and get a rule added while Gene and Kati were the fastest followed by a one second difference from Ian and Amy.

“Okay, fine, let us decide who gets the rule added first” said Janet taking Lisa to the side. A little later they both came back. “Okay, I will take the rule” said Janet right before they took a paper out of the bag. “Owned by one extra player” said Janet as she read the note. “Okay, so for that you can choose somebody that does not own you yet to own you” said Amy. Janet sighed and then said “Gene” “Okay then, let’s get to the next round, shall we?” said Amy. “Before we do, since we haven’t seen any yet, are there any sexual tasks in that bag?” asked Colin. “No, there are not yet, later on there will be but not yet” replied Amy. “How about we put them in now?” said Rose. “There is a reason why they are not but if the majority wants them in already then we can” replied Amy followed by looking at everyone. After everyone voted Amy said “Well, it’s a draw for in and not in due to undecided people, let’s flip a coin and then decide that way, tail is in, heads is not in” said Amy right as she flipped a coin. Everyone looked at the coin as it landed on the ground and spun around a little. “Tails” said Amy as everyone could see. “Okay, so the sexual stuff will be put in” said Amy as she grabbed a small box and dumped them in the bag with tasks.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:09 PM   #125
moretech

Default Page 90

As everyone drew their papers again they read their tasks. “Okay, as group one we have to ‘rape another team’, what does that mean?” said Samantha. “Well, you have to pick another group and fuck them while they struggle to get free” said Amy. “If you manage to both have fucked another team member for 15 seconds then your task is done” she added. “Oh, okay, so for me to rape somebody, I guess I should choose a team with a guy then?” said Samantha. “Not really, there are strap-ons available” replied Amy to which Samantha looked where Amy pointed. Jesse and Samantha then talked for a moment to decide what team they would pick. A short discussion later they decided and Samantha put on a strap-on while Jesse lowered his shorts and underwear. Samantha then went over to Lisa, pushed her down and forced the strap-on inside Lisa’s pussy while Lisa could not really fight it due to the handcuffs and spreader bar. At the same time Jesse went over to Janet, grabbed her by the wrists before wrapping his arms around her. After he managed to get her down he held both her wrists with one hand and then spread her legs with his leg and his other hand. After a little more struggling he managed to push his dick inside of her pussy. Samantha was done at this point and Jesse started to move in and out of Janet. Fifteen seconds later Jesse stopped and let Janet go. “Okay, so that was 3 minutes and 48 seconds” said Amy looking at them both. Lisa and Janet then read their tasks. “We have to have a combined number of ten toys inside us” said Lisa to which Janet looked at her and nodded. “Okay then, begin” said Amy pressing start. Janet went over to the toys, grabbed the 10 smallest toys and then went over to Lisa. Janet put two egg vibrators inside Lisa’s pussy followed by a rabbit ear vibrator. After she put that in she also put in an anal plug inside Lisa’s ass. Lastly Janet put a dildo inside Lisa’s mouth. Once this was done Janet said “I already have a plug, does that count as a toy?” as she put in two egg vibrators inside her own pussy. “yes” replied Amy much to Janet’s delight as she pushed another vibrator inside her pussy followed by a dildo in her mouth bringing it to 10 toys. “Congrats, that was just 42 seconds” said Amy.
“Okay, we have to move a dick or strap-on in and out of our partner ten times each” said Nicole as she moved her panty to the side and raised her skirt while Alexis grabbed a strap-on and Amy started the timer. After Alexis put the strap-on on she moved between Nicole’s legs and started to move it in and out, in no time she was done fucking Nicole and had to have the roles turned so Alexis took off the strap-on and gave it to Nicole who put it on and did the same to the already naked Alexis. “Nicely done, you completed the task in 1 minute 24 seconds. “Oh Damnit, we have to do the same but instead it is anally and twenty times” said Colin as he unbuttoned his pants and lowered them. Rose prepared herself to let Colin push inside her ass. After Colin was done fucking Rose’s ass she took a strap-on and reversed the role, she started to fuck Colin’s ass. “Man, this sucks” said Colin as Rose started to pound his ass. “Okay, so that is 3 minutes and 42 seconds” said Amy once they were done. “Me and Ian have to just do 20 sit-ups” said Amy with a smile. Both Amy and Ian did their sit-ups and completed in just 26 seconds time. “Okay, so me and Kati have to make one of us cum, so we have already decided that I will be the one to orgasm” said Gene as she got ready for Kati to stimulate her. “Okay then, begin” said Amy. Kati started to rub and finger Gene expertly but after 4 minutes Gene still did not have an orgasm and they knew they failed the round and decided to stop. “Okay, so we lose a chip” said Gene “We can still make up for that later” she added. “Sweet, so we got a chip again too” said Lisa to Janet.

In the next round Jesse drew the paper and said “Okay, so I have to spank Sam 10 times and she has to spank me 10 times” to which Samantha nodded. Both Jesse and Samantha spanked each others ass 10 times at the same time causing them to be done very fast. “Okay, as group two we have to move ten balls from one side of the room to the other without using hands” said Janet. Both Lisa and Janet started to move the balls with their mouth and were done in just a few seconds over 2 minutes. “Group 3 reporting in for our putting 5 toys in both of us combined” said Nicole to which Alexis said “As I am already naked, just put all 5 in me” Nicole took the same 4 egg vibrators that were used before and a dildo. She then pushed the 4 egg vibrators inside Alexis’s pussy as Alexis put the dildo inside her own mouth. “Well, that was fast, only 9 seconds” said Amy. “Group four has to make one of us cum by oral sex” said Colin to which Rose went on her knees in front of Colin and started to suck his dick. As Rose was doing that Amy said “Me and Ian have to run around the house, so be right back” as they left to do a lap around the house. A little while later they were back and Rose was still not done with Colin but it was clear that he was close. “We also have it easy, just 10 jumping jacks …. Again” said Kati to which both of them started to do them drawing the attention of the guys again. As they were done Colin also came and completed their task. “Okay, so Group 3 won, Group 1 is second and group 2 lost” said Amy once they had all the results.

They all drew their next set of tasks “Okay, this time we have to give a piggy back ride around the house” said Jesse to Samantha. “Okay” she replied as she jumped on his back. “We have to do something similar, instead of a piggy back ride one of us has to have a strap-on on, put the strap-on inside of the other persons pussy and then carry this person around the house” said Janet to which she grabbed a strap-on. “I guess I will carry you as you can’t carry me” she added while putting the strap-on on. They both struggled a little to get Lisa carried with the spreader bar and handcuffs but in the end were able to do it and started to move around the house. “Okay, so now that those two groups are done with their tasks, we have to just do 20 push-ups” smiled Alexis. Both Nicole and Alexis started to do their task while Rose said “Colin has to move his dick in and out of my pussy ten times” Both Colin and Rose got into position and Colin started to fuck Rose. After a short time they were both done. “Okay, Ian and I have to spank each other ten times” said Amy to which they both started spanking each other at the same time. “And we have to complete a race on space racer seven, okay, I am pretty good at that” said Kati to which she took the controller for the game and started to play. Without making any mistakes Kati completed the shortest track in just under two minutes. “Okay, so with that, Me and Ian won, Colin and Rose were second and Lisa and Janet were last again” said Amy. “So with that, I choose to spend 5 chips to remove Jesse’s ownership of my body” said Amy followed by Jesse saying “Damnit, oh well, I will try to win it back” Both Lisa and Janet discussed who would take the rule and then drew a paper. “As I took the last one, Lisa will take this rule, and she has to reprogram her bracelet to also be the same as the bracelet that I have now, so you guys, when you set it to horny or whatever, then both me and Lisa will feel it” said Janet. With the help of Kati the bracelet was reprogrammed and Lisa instantly said “Damnit, I did not know that at least one of you has their bracelet set to us getting horny” to which Samantha said “Oh yea, that’s Jeff, I told him to”.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:54 PM   #126
moretech

Default Page 91

“Next round, okay, now I have to drag Sam around the house like she’s a dead body or something” said Jesse to which Samantha went to lay down and Jesse took her hands before starting to drag her around. “We just have to run around the house, but with these damned things it will be hard” said Lisa as she started to waddle her way around the house. “We have to do a video chat and get the stranger to show their dick, pussy or tits” said Alexis. “Shouldn’t be too hard” said Nicole as she grabbed a laptop and started a video call making sure only herself is in the screen while everyone can see what the other person shows. The first video call that started ended up being a guy with his dick already exposed making it a fast win for Nicole and Alexis. “oh look at that, we have to do the carrying around the house with dick inside task” said Colin to which Rose sighed and then put Colin’s dick inside her while she wrapped her legs around him and they started to walk. “Okay, we have to do twenty handstands, each of them lasting at least 5 seconds” said Amy. Both Ian and Amy started to do their handstands and completed the task in just a minute due to both doing some handstands. “We have it easy, we just need to do ten sit-ups” said Kati to which both Gene and Kati started to do their sit-ups. “Okay, so with that, Group 3 wins, group 6 second and group 2, as usual, lost” to which Lisa and Janet were very annoyed. “Okay fine, I will take the task again” said Janet to which she took a paper from the bag. “Oh great, now I can’t remove the tasks that involve fucking until everything else has been disabled first including this task which can only be disabled if nothing other than fucking tasks and this is remaining” said Janet. “We decided that I will remove the ownership that Colin has over my body” said Alexis.

“Let’s do a double round, so first place gets 4 points, second gets 2 and last loses 2” said Amy “No, instead of that let’s do something else, the losing team has to give their chips to the winner and second place while third and fourth also get a free chip” replied Nicole. “Okay, let’s do both” said Amy. In the next round Group 1 has to spank 20 times, an easy task, group 2 has to do 10 sit-ups, also an easy task, group 3 has to drag the person across the house by hands to which they both decided that Nicole will be the one dragged as she is the lighter of the two. While doing so Nicole lost her skirt along the way and got her panties to be pulled down to her ankles. During the last turn the panties then also got stuck on something causing Nicole to have lost those too. Group 4 has to do 10 jumping jacks, another easy task. Group 5 has to roll a die until they get 8 and lastly group 6 has to do a lap around the house. With this Group 1 won followed by group 5 then group 2 followed by group 4 and group 3 lost. “Okay then, let’s exchange these chips” said Amy. Group 2 and 4 each got a free chip while Nicole and Alexis gave their two chips to group 5 and then chose 4 tasks to do, each taking two tasks. “Okay, I am also not able to disable tasks that involve fucking until everything else is disabled and will also allow any pets to fuck me however they want” said Alexis after she read both her notes. “Oh wow, that will be fun” replied Ian. “And I will allow anyone to fuck me and will be naked whenever we are at any of our places” said Nicole followed by her stripping completely naked. “Well, me and Samantha have 8 chips but no tasks to disable, that’s nice” said Jesse making everyone glare at him and Samantha.

“Let’s do another round like that” said Alexis while looking at everyone. “Sure” was the general reply. “Okay then, as group one, we have to run around the house again, man, today we are all going to get really fit” said Samantha right before starting to run. “As group two we have to spank each other ten times, easy” said Lisa to which Janet stood right behind Lisa with her back to her so Lisa could spank using the handcuffs, after this was done Janet spanked Lisa. “As group three we have to draw a portrait of the other member, just great” said Alexis. “As group four we have to fuck again, twenty times in and out” said Rose. “As group five we have to get me dragged across the house by pulling my legs” said Amy to which she went to lay down, Ian took her legs and started to drag her around. “Lastly, One of us has to do handstands and when in the handstand has to spread the legs so the other member can move a vibrator that is on max speed fully in and out five times, we have to do this 10 times” said Kati followed by “since I am more flexible then you, I will be the one to do the handstands” said Gene to which Kati nodded. As gene took a handstand position and spread her legs as wide as she could giving clear access for Kati she waited for Kati to push the vibrator in, as she started to push it inside Gene let out a slight moan, Kati then removed the vibrator and pushed it inside again, they did this five times before Gene stopped being in the handstand position, took a breath and then did it all over again.

“Okay, so that means that group 2 won followed by group 4 and the loser is group 6” said Amy once everyone was done. Group 1 and group 5 each got a free chip followed by group 6 giving two chips to group 4 followed by giving their last chip to group 2 and then choosing 3 tasks to add. Kati and Gene decided who would take the tasks until Gene said “Fine, I will take the first and third, you take the second” to which Kati agreed. “Ok, the first task that gets added to me is …. “ said Gene as she pulled a paper “Allow any pets to fuck …. Oh, just great” said Gene. Kati pulled a paper next “I have to have a plug inside me at all times” she said followed by taking an anal plug and pushing it inside her ass. Gene then took the last paper “I am now also owned by Alexis” said Gene. “We should make a change that both members of the losing team get a rule added instead of just one of the two, and if more than one chip is supposed to be given up then both members get more rules added” said Alexis to which almost everyone agreed.

“One of us has to drag the other one across the rooms by the legs, I don’t really like this but since I doubt I will be able to drag Jesse in a decent time I will be the one to be dragged” said Samantha once they drew the paper for the next round. Samantha then went to lay down on her back and as the paper stated pretended to be a corpse, Jesse then picked up her legs causing her dress to start sliding down a little revealing her light blue panties. As Jesse started to drag Samantha the dress was sliding up revealing her light blue bra before she even got dragged out of the first room. As they left the room group 2 drew their paper “20 jumping jacks” said Janet to which Lisa sighed and said “I am so sorry for being tied like this, I can’t help you with that either” Janet nodded and started to do the jumping jacks on her own. After Janet was done with her jumping jacks Nicole took a paper and read “Get tied up by partner, then untied again and then tie up your partner and untie again, both legs and arms have to be tied so they can not move and legs have to be spread” While Nicole started to tie up Alexis, Rose took a paper and read “make partner cum” to which she looked at Colin and said “Okay, since I am already naked, make me cum” Colin went over to Rose and started to rub her pussy and breasts followed by shortly after starting to finger her while rubbing her clit. As they were doing that Ian pulled a paper and said “Tie up other team” to which he smiled and grabbed Nicole, who was just about to start to untie Alexis, and then tied her up causing both Alexis and Nicole to be tied up and unable to complete their task. Kati then pulled the next paper right as Jesse and Samantha came back into the room with Samantha having lost her dress but still having her bra and panties. “10 handstands of 5 seconds each between the two of us" said Kati to which both Gene and Kati started to do handstands. After everyone was done Nicole and Alexis were still tied up and unable to complete their task.

“Well, Group 3 loses so you guys both get a rule added while group 6 gets two points added and group 2 gets one point added” said Amy. “Okay, since we now have 6 points we choose to remove one rule” said Lisa to which Janet then said “Lisa gets the handcuffs and spreader bar removed” before Lisa could say anything else but she did not object either. “Okay, they can be removed” said Amy as Janet started to remove the handcuffs and spreader bar from Lisa. “Now then, Nicole and Alexis, you each get to pick a rule to be added to your current rules” said Amy as both of them got untied by Ian and Colin. Nicole picked a paper “Pets can fuck me” she said faintly but still loud enough for everyone to hear followed by Alexis taking her paper “fuck, I am now owned by everyone that has joined our games plus all siblings and parents” said Alexis after reading her paper.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:48 PM   #127
moretech

Default Page 92

“Well, that was a fun round, wasn’t it Alexis?” said Amy making Alexis glare “Let’s change it up a bit, instead of 5 chips to remove one rule it will now be one chip to remove a rule, however, the loser always has to give the chips to the winner, so the loser will lose two chips each round” said Amy to which everyone agreed. “let’s make another change too, let us make new groups with new drawing straws” said Lisa to which Jesse and Samantha were not happy but agreed. “What do we do with the current chips then?” “Well, both members have the number of chips that the group has now, so we will have more chips, let’s say Rose groups up with Jesse, then they will have 14 chips now” said Lisa “Okay, let’s regroup” said Amy as she took the little jar with straws. Everyone took a new straw resulting in group 1 being Janet and Nicole with 1 chip, Group 2 is Gene and Ian with 7 chips, Group 3 is Rose and Amy with 10 chips, Group 4 is Colin and Alexis with 5 chips, Group 5 is Kati and Samantha with 11 chips, Group 6 is Lisa and Jesse with 10 chips.

“Okay, so now that the new groups are decided, any other people want to remove rules?” asked Amy to which Gene talked to Ian and then said “I remove 3 rules, being milked, allowing pets to fuck and Colin’s ownership” “Okay, so now you have 4 chips left, we will remove 8 rules, 4 for me and 4 for Rose” said Amy followed by Rose saying “I remove Colin and Amy’s ownership of me and also that I have to be naked when at any of our places and the nude selfie” everyone nodded followed by Amy saying “I do not have to be naked anymore and also make Sam, Lisa and Rose give up the ownership of my body leaving our group with two chips”. Alexis talked to Colin for a little while before saying “I remove that any and all of our parents have ownership of my body, that is all that is removed” to which Amy said “it was listed on the paper as one thing so yes, that is one chip only” Kati then said “I remove all of my rules, leaving group 5 with 4 chips” “And our group removes 8 rules from me” said Lisa “I choose to remove the nude selfie, the being milked, the having this tattoo, the bracelet, the ownership of my body from Jesse, Gene and Ian and lastly I also remove the rule that people can touch and fuck me when I am naked” said Lisa. “Okay, so that leaves you with being naked all the time and neatly shaved, got it” said Amy to which Lisa sighed and nodded.

“Now that that has been settles, let’s start the next round but as the chips are so much higher than before, let’s play a triple round” said Amy to which everyone was surprised but then agreed, hoping to disable more rules. “Okay, we have to complete a race on space racer seven, that’s not too bad” said Nicole. Janet took the controller and started to play while Ian grabbed the next paper “We have to put ten toys inside us” he said to Gene to which Gene nodded and took a plug and put it inside her ass followed by Ian doing the same. “push six egg vibrators inside me” she said to Ian as she grabbed a dildo and then put it inside her mouth followed by Ian doing the same and then pushing egg vibrator after egg vibrator inside Gene’s vagina. “We have to give a piggy back ride, so that’s easy” Amy then jumped on Rose’s back who then started to walk. As both of them were still going around Colin took the next paper. “We have to run a lap around the house, let’s go sis” said Colin to Alexis as he started to run. “We just have to roll the die and get eight” said Kati as she read her paper. Lisa then took her paper to which she said “Oh great, it’s the handstands with toys like before” followed by her taking the handstand position and spreading her legs. Jesse then pushed a vibrator inside her and took it out, while doing so Lisa moaned. To make sure they had a decent time they both hurried and managed to complete in just a few seconds less than Kati and Samantha causing Kati and Samantha to be the losers.

“Okay, so the winner of this round is group 4 while group 2 is second and last spot is group 5, so group 5, give your chips to group 4 and then also choose two tasks each” said Amy. “Before we do that, I choose to disable the nude selfie, the being nude and remove ownership of my body from 4 people that will be a random draw” said Alexis to which she then pulled Violet who is Lisa’s sister, Amy, Colin and Janet from a bag. Once this was done Kati pulled two papers out of the bag with rules. “I have to wear the bracelet again and always have a vibrator inside my pussy, it does not say anything about it being turned on so it does not need to be on” After Kati put the bracelet on and the vibrator inside her pink lips Samantha went to draw her papers. “I have to be naked at any of our places and naked at all times, so really I just have to be naked at all times” to which Samantha then took her bra and panties off. “That’s no fair, you only got one task added instead of two, I say you need to draw another paper” said Gene to which everyone started to discuss a little before coming to the conclusion that Samantha does have to pick another paper. Samantha then picked another paper which said “Ownership to Ian” causing Samantha to sigh as she showed the group.

“Okay, so for the next round we have to draw a portrait of each other” said Janet to Nicole followed by Ian taking a paper and then said “well, I have to pump in and out of Gene’s ass twenty times” to which Gene sighed and then took position so Ian has access to her ass. “We just have to do twenty jumping jacks” said Amy to which both Rose and Amy started to do jumping jacks making their boobs bounce up and down for all to see. Alexis then took the next paper and said “Colin, similar to what Gene and Ian have to do, you have to put your dick in my pussy ten times” followed by Alexis laying on her back and spreading her legs. “Shit, we both have to do twenty handstands of five seconds each” said Samantha to which both Kati and Samantha started to do handstands. “And we have to spank each other 10 times” said Lisa happy as it is a short and easy task. After everyone got done Amy said “Okay, let’s do one more round and then stop with this game and do something else, but before that, the winner is group 6, the second position goes to group 4 and last spot goes to group 5 again”. “Okay, fine, we will both add another two rules, I have to also have one of those bracelets take effect on me and have to allow anyone to fuck me” said Samantha after taking some papers followed by Kati saying “I have to allow anyone to touch me and give ownership to Janet”

“For the last round we have to drag one of us around the house by the legs.” said Nicole looking at Janet. “I will drag you” replied Janet to which Nicole went to lay down. “We have to move 10 balls across the room without using hands” said Gene to which both Ian and Gene started to do so. “Tie each other up, well, tie up, untie and then tie the other one up” said Amy followed by “You can tie me up first” she said. As Rose started to tie up Amy, Colin whispered to Alexis “We have to rape another team, let’s wait until Amy is tied and then rape them” to which Alexis nodded. As Kati and Samantha started to do the 20 push-ups they have to do and Amy got tied up enough Alexis and Colin went over to Rose and pinned her down to the ground before Colin started to fuck Rose’s pussy. As Colin got control over Rose, Alexis then went to Amy, put on a strap-on and started to fuck Amy too. Lastly Lisa and Jesse said “We have to just give a piggyback ride, so Lisa, let’s do this” as he positioned himself for Lisa to jump on.

Shortly after everyone was done their task except for Rose and Amy as Colin kept on fucking Rose until he cummed inside her pussy. “Well then, since everyone else is done we know we were the slowest” said Amy to which she then added “First place is Group 5, second place is group 6, and as already mentioned, group 3 is last, so with that we give our two points to group 5 and group 6 gets one free point.” After a small break Nicole said “So, we will give up the rules of Janet having to be naked all the time, what groups will give up some other tasks?” to which Ian said “We will spend 5 chips to get rid of all of Gene’s rules.” As they did this Alexis talked to Colin who then said “we spend all our chips on giving up ownership of Alexis’s body, Anita, Catherine, Charles and Harry do not have ownership of her body anymore and she does not need to be naked anymore” Kati and Samantha also talked for a moment and then Kati said “We spend both chips that we have on getting rid of being naked all the time for Sam and allowing the touching for me” After they were done Lisa and Jesse talked for a moment to which they then said “we give up two chips for both of Lisa‘s rules” much to Lisa’s happiness and then added “As Nicole is the only one who still has to be naked, we will also give up one of our chips for her to not need to be naked anymore when at our places.”
Old 08-05-2017, 07:18 PM   #128
moretech

Default Page 93

“Okay, so now that that game is done, let’s start the next one” said Amy followed by “oh, wait, it is too late, we can‘t, so instead of that, let‘s all go home and meet up again some other day for more games”. Everyone then started to clean up and took what they could before leaving to go home.

May 26 of the year 3422
For the next few months no games were played due it becoming winter and the group barely having time to meet up to play such games, however, the rule for Janet that prevented her from wearing panties and bra got removed by Amy during these six months. When it started to become spring again Jean send a message for a game idea to be done with a large group in a public place. On the day itself the group met up at Lisa’s place before going to the location for the game and as a large group is required they also invited some other people from their classes to join them. In the 6 months time Lisa, Jesse, Nicole, Alexis, Colin, Chloe, Janet, Gene, Harry, Charles, Violet and Catherine had their birthday making them respectively 20, 20, 13, 16, 16, 14, 16, 17, 20, 18, 28 and 22 years old. At the same time it is clear for everyone to see that Amy, Samantha, Alexis and Janet are pregnant while Gene, Kati and Lisa aborted the pregnancy and made sure they can not get pregnant again until they take the antidote again while Rose also made it so she can not get pregnant again until she takes the antidote.

“The game that we will play is live person chess, each side has sixteen people, for the game that we will do it will be male versus female” said Jean “The game will be done at the live chess arena, each of us will be a chess piece and there will be a commander, we each have to wear a specific uniform for the game to work with both sides having different uniforms.” she added while laying out the uniforms that automatically change size and shape to fit the wearer, in front of everyone. The female pawns will wear pleated skirts in indigo and they reveal their legs from halfway of the thighs down. They’s paired with thigh high socks and plimsolls coloured in mahogany and indigo respectively. They also wear short sleeved shirts, which are barely tucked into their skirts and are covered with a mundane jacket. The male pawns will wear lined, cotton trousers that reach down to just above their single strap shoes, all of which are coloured emerald. They’re paired with regular, moderately dotted socks. A beige short sleeved shirt is barely tucked into their trousers and covered with a lavish jacket. The female knights wear paneled skirts in teal and they dangle down to just below their knees. They're paired with regular socks and rogue shoes coloured in cobalt and teal respectively. They also wear short sleeved shirts, which are somewhat messily hanging over their skirts and are covered with a light jacket. The male knights wear loose fitting, Dacron trousers that reach down to well below their knees and clearly reveal their loafers, all of which are coloured teal. A floral white short sleeved shirt is neatly tucked into their trousers and covered with a long jacket. The female bishops wear pleated skirts in amber and they dangle down to about their calves. They're paired with striped socks and pumps coloured in aquamarine and amber respectively. They also wear long sleeved shirts, which are playfully hanging over their skirts and are covered with a modest jacket. The male bishops wear thickly striped, cotton trousers that reach down to just above their triple strap shoes, all of which are coloured Azure. They're paired with short, thinly striped socks coloured aquamarine. A ghost white long sleeved shirt is somewhat messily hanging over their trousers and covered with a comfortable jacket. The female rooks wear wrap skirts in jade and they cover the entirety of their legs. They're paired with knee high socks and pumps coloured in baby blue and jade respectively. They also wear short sleeved shirts, which are neatly tucked into their skirts and are covered with a neat jacket. The male rooks wear striped, nylon trousers that reach down to about their calves and thus reveal their triple strap shoes, all of which are coloured jade. They're paired with regular, gingerly dotted socks and a simple belt coloured baby blue. A ghost white short sleeved shirt is loosely hanging over their trousers and covered with a moderate jacket. The female Queen wears a dress that covers only a small portion of her shoulders and flows down into a beautiful square neckline. It's a loose fit which makes the dress look comfortable, yet elegant and stylish. Her arms have been covered all the way down to her wrists. The sleeves broaden towards the bottom, allowing for bracelets to be visible. The dress' waist is narrow, but it's a comfortable fit. A large belt helps accentuate her waist in a stylish manner. Below the waist the dress widens and has a gypsy dress style. The dress reaches all the way down to the ground and is the same length all around. The male queen wears a smooth shirt and it is buttoned up fully to support an elegant tie. On top of the shirt he's wearing a stylish vest with 4 buttons, it has a fairly deep v-line, which causes the vest to line up perfectly with the jacket's v-line when it's button up. The jacket has a subtle pinstripe pattern which gives the suit an elegant look. The 5 buttons of his single breasted jacket are all buttoned up. The jacket is longer at the back, it has a vent at the back. He's wearing pants which have the same pattern as the jacket, but a different, complementary color and they make an ideal combination with his shoes. He's wearing a fancy pair of cap toe monk straps. The female king wears a dress that covers her shoulders almost fully and flows down into a fancy v-neck. It's a comfortable fit which removes the focus from her breasts, but without making it look sloppy. Her arms have been covered to only just below her shoulders. Which not only helps accentuate her gorgeous skin, it also keeps the focus on other parts of the dress. The dress' waist is broad, but it's a loose fit. It's left simple, elegant and undecorated, creating a look that flows from top to bottom. Below the waist the dress widens and has multiple symmetric layers towards the bottom. The dress reaches to just below her knees and is the same length all around. She's wearing t-straps, no other shoe would've matched this dress better. The male King wears a simple shirt and buttoned it up fully to support the elegant tie he's wearing. On top of the shirt he's wearing a chic vest with 7 buttons, it has a fairly deep v-line, which causes the vest to line up perfectly with the jacket's v-line when it's button up. The jacket fits him like a glove, a tailored glove. It has an elegant windowpane pattern which radiates confidence. The 6 buttons of his single breasted jacket are all buttoned up with the exception of one, a subtle but very effective touch of informality. The jacket is slightly longer at the back. He's wearing pants which have the same pattern as the jacket, but a different, complementary color and they're a perfect match for his shoes. He's wearing a handsome pair of penny loafers. Lastly, the female commander wears a dress that covers just one of her shoulders, leaves the other uncovered and flows down into a tasteful cowl neckline. It's a snug fit which puts the focus on her breasts, but in a graceful manner. Her arms have been covered fully. The sleeves are a tight, but comfortable fit from top to bottom, allowing for enough movement while still looking stylish. The dress' waist is narrow, but it's a loose fit. A bow has been wrapped around her and rests gently on her belly. Below the waist the dress widens slightly and has a pleat style. The dress reaches to just below her knees and is the same length all around. She's wearing ankle straps, which matches the dress perfectly. The male commander wears a smooth shirt and buttoned it up fully to support the graceful bow tie he's wearing. On top of the shirt he's wearing a stylish vest with 6 buttons, it has a fairly deep v-line, which causes the vest to line up perfectly with the jacket's v-line when it's button up. The jacket is a perfectly tailored fit for him. It has an elegant windowpane pattern which radiates confidence. The 5 buttons of his single breasted jacket have been left unbuttoned, he's clearly going for a more casual look, but at the same time he looks elegant as well. The jacket is longer at the back, it has no vent. He's wearing pants which copy the style of the jacket, both in color and pattern and they're a perfect match for his shoes. He's wearing a classy pair of plain toe derbies.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:39 PM   #129
moretech

Default Page 94

“Well then, we should pick what each person will be and then find the remaining people at the place itself for the game that we will play.” said Charles. “Sounds good to me” replied Jean followed by all the girls pulling a paper out of a bag to decide what unit they will be. Amy, Samantha, Chloe, Jean, Gene, Janet, Catherine and Alia, Samantha’s 17 year old classmate, are all pawns while Nicole and Alexis are knights, Violet and Lisa are bishops, Anita and Rose are rooks, Tammy, Amy’s 15 year old classmate, is Queen, Kati is King and Tracey, Kati’s 18 year old classmate is the commander that will choose where everyone will move.

From these new girls there is Tracey Jones who has a slender body, blue hair that she puts in some anime style spikes and green eyes. Violet who is the 28 year old sister of Lisa and has an average body with long brown hair. Chloe who is the 14 year old sister of Samantha and has a short but well endowed body with blonde hair. Anita who is the 21 year old sister of Lisa and has a somewhat larger but not overweight body with black hair. Alia Xu, Samantha’s 17 year old classmate who has a very athletic but short body and shoulder length black hair. Tammy Bowman, Amy’s 15 year old classmate, who has a bionic right arm and leg due to an accident and has a skinny, but not too skinny, body and bright red hair.

The guys then also picked their roles which resulted in Jesse, Tyler and Ian to be pawns with 5 still to be determined so they will be complete strangers, Harry and Colin being bishops, Charles being the king and Jeff being the commander. The queen, rooks and knights will also be strangers. Once everybody changed to their outfits they all left for the tournament area and looked around for people to join them. It did not take them long before they found some more people and then got a full team. Once they got both of the teams all off the members signed the rules which were made by Jean on a G.R.E. without really reading them. In the rules on the G.R.E. Jean had put “For those of our group, which is all of the girls and 7 guys, the following rules will take effect. If you get killed you will draw a rule from the bag and have that rule added on top of your already existing dare game rules. You will also get a rule added if you choose to re-spawn as a pawn and at the same time lose a piece of clothing. 2 rules and pieces of clothing if you choose to re-spawn as a knight, bishop or rook. The clothing pieces will be randomly chosen and just vanish of the person automatically. If you kill a unit, then you can remove a rule that you already have but no clothes are added. The following rules applies to everyone. If you kill a unit you can do anything you want to the unit you killed until the next move is made. When a unit is dead and not re-spawned yet, then the commander of the opposing team can do whatever they want to you. Every two units being killed causes the commander to get a rule added and the commander can force re-spawn a unit but in doing to will take over the losing clothes and rules being added instead of the unit having them removed and added. The losing team of the chess match will need to add 10 rules, drawn by the commander and then given to all the members, same rules for all.

The group then waited for the field to be cleared and once it was open everyone went to take their places making Tracey stands on the overlook above the chessboard. Amy is on A2, Samantha is next to Amy on B2, Chloe is on C2, Jean is on D2, Gene is on E2, Janet is on F2, Catherine is on G2 and last of the pawns Alia is on H2. Rose is on A1 while Anita is on H1, Alexis is on B1 while Nicole is on G1, Lisa is on C1 while Violet is on F1. Tammy is on E1 and lastly of the girls, Kati is on D1. Jeff, just like Tracey, stands on the overlook for the game. Terence, age 30, is on A8, Lorenzo, age 19, is on B8, Harry is on C8, Charles is on D8, Shaun, age 29, is on G8, Colin is on F8, Harvey, age 18, is on G8, Kirk, age 23, is on H8, Jesse is on A7, Tyler is on B7, Ian is on C7, Jorge, age 30, is on D7, Thomas, age 29, is on E7, Joey, age 28, is on F7, Lee, age 24, is on G7 and lastly Leonard, age 19, is on H7. Once everyone was in their spot a coin toss decided that the girls will make the first move.

“Okay then, let’s begin” said Tracey followed by “Amy, move forward two spots” to which Amy moved to A4. “E7 to E6” said Jeff making Thomas move forward one spot. “Rose move ….. Wait no, uhm, Alia, move forward two spots” said Tracey making Alia move to H4. “F8 to D6” followed Jeff making Colin move. “Anita, move to H3” said Tracey followed by Jeff saying “Tyler, B7 to B6” “Samantha, move forward two spots” said Tracey making Samantha move to B4. “D6 to B4” said Jeff making Colin move and take Samantha. “What, no, that wasn’t supposed to happen” said Tracey as Colin got to Samantha’s spot and started to fondle her to all the new peoples and the spectator’s surprise. As Colin kept on fondling Samantha Jean explained the rules that they all signed but did not read which surprised them even move. “Nicole, move to F3” said Tracey to which Colin then stopped fondling Samantha allowing her to get off the field. “C8 to A6” said Jeff as Samantha picked a paper from a bag for a rule to be added. “Masturbate on camera daily and send the video to Kati” said the note to which Samantha was not too upset about. “Lisa, move to A3 please” said Tracey as Samantha went to stand in the “killed” box on Jeff’s side. “C7 to C5” said Jeff making Ian move. Tracey then hesitated before saying “Alia, move forward please” making Alia move to H5. “E8 to E7” said Jeff making his queen move which also resulted in Tracey to get nervous. “Anita, move forward to H4” said Tracey followed by Jeff saying “G8 to F6” making Harvey move. “Anita to C4” “A6 to C4 and defeat Anita” said Jeff making Harry move. “Shit, I did not see that Harry was there” said Tracey followed by her taking a paper from the bag for a rule. “Nude selfie to group daily” she read to which she really felt her hope sink. While Tracey did this Harry squeezed Anita’s ass until Tracey finally said “Nicole to E5” which then allowed Anita to walk away from Harry and take a paper from the bag. “fucking disabled last” which for now is still a decent thing to get. “F6 to H5” said Jeff making Harvey move and destroy Alia. Tracey was really starting to panic now making her choose slow while Harvey started to fondle Alia. Much to Alia’s annoyance.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #130
moretech

Default Page 95

“Nicole to C4” said Tracey who finally managed to destroy a unit of Jeff. Nicole slapped Harry’s face once and wanted to slap more but Jeff said “E7 to H4” allowing Harry to walk away and pick a paper. As Harry walked away Nicole said “I remove the rule of pets being able to fuck me“ “Anyone can touch and fuck when naked” said Harry followed by Tracey saying “Catherine, move to G3 please” she said followed by Jeff saying “H4 to H1” Tracey once again started to panic and said “Gene, move to E4” Jeff smiled and then said “D8 to F8 while H8 you move to E8” to which Tracey said “What the, I didn’t know that move existed” but as there were no objections from anyone she then said “Alexis to C3” which made Jeff smile before he said “H8 to F6” followed by Tracey saying “Alexis to B5”. “Maybe you should get some of your units to respawn” said Jeff followed by “F6 to E4” which makes Harvey defeat Gene and at the same time allows him to fondle her much to his delight. As Tracey lost two units again she then pulled another paper out of the bag which said “All video calls will be done nude from now on” which did not bother her as much as she never does video calls. “Tammy to E4” said Tracey which allowed Gene to go to the bag and pull out a paper. “Nude selfie to group daily, okay” said Gene as Tammy didn’t do anything to Harvey. At the same time Jeff pulled a paper too which read “Sell body to Gene & Harry” to which he nodded and then said “H1 to E4” which resulted in Shaun moving over to where Tammy is. Shaun then smiled at Tammy and said that she can go to the others and as she has a spare rule to remove she doesn’t need to draw a paper. Once again Tracey was really nervous now and said “Please, some of you respawn or we will lose” which resulted in Anita to say “I will respawn as a rook”. Anita then took two rules from the bag which are “Wear a horny bracelet” and “pets can fuck you from now on” to which she then started to walk to the field. Once she then stepped on the field on spot H1 her socks and Jacket just vanished from her body to her surprise. Once Anita was on the field Tammy said “I will respawn as a pawn” and took one rule which is “video tape yourself daily topless or bottomless and send to Lisa” to which she then moved to H2 which just like with Anita caused a clothing piece to disappear, in Tammy’s case this was her belt. After that Tracey then sighed and said “I will make Gene respawn as a rook” to which Gene walked to spot G1 and resulted in Tracey losing her shoes and bow while also taking two rules from the bag “Send video of your self fingering to Gene daily” and “Sold body to Catherine and Harry”

“Catherine, please move one forward” said Tracey followed by Jeff saying “D7 to D5”. Tracey looked at the field and then said “Gene move to forward” to which Gene stepped forward only for Jeff to say “E4 to H1” which is Anita being destroyed again allowing Shaun to grab Anita’s boobs while Tracey pulled a paper from the bag which read “From now on you can not wear a bra anymore” which then automatically caused Tracey’s bra to disappear from under her dress and appear on the ground next to her. Tracey then said “Kati, move to B1 while Rose, you move to C1” followed by Jeff instantly saying “H1 to H2” while Anita was able to go to the bag and pulled “From now on you can not wear any more panties” from the bag causing her panties to automatically appear on the side of Tracey. Tammy then walked to the bag as Shaun did not do anything to her and pulled “From now on you are not allowed to wear top pieces anymore, bra excluded” which resulted in Tammy’s dress to disappear from her body and appear next to Tracey while Tammy screamed and tried to cover up her body as now she is only wearing a bra and panties in front of everyone in the game and many spectators. “Nicole, move to D6 please” said Tracey followed by Jeff saying “B4 to A3” which resulted in Colin being able to fondle Lisa. Tracey then pulled another paper from the bag which read “Fuck Harry once a week for as long as younger than 24” to which Tracey was surprised and then disappointed that that exists. “Gene to A3 please” said Tracey next which allows Gene to do whatever she wants to Colin and at the same time allows Lisa to go to the bag to pull a paper which said “From now on you can not wear shirts anymore” which once again resulted in clothing to appear next to Tracey after it disappeared from Lisa’s body leaving her in a jacket and bra for top. At the same time, as Colin just took a pawn he does not need to take a rule and Gene is able to get rid of one “I remove my nude selfie rule” said Gene. “H2 to F2” said Jeff which resulted in Shaun having access to Janet’s body. Tracey tried to waste as few as possible time and said “Gene to H3 please” which allowed Janet to go pick a paper which said “From now on you can only wear panties/boxers” to which Janet sighed before all her clothes except her panties disappeared from her body and appeared next to Tracey which caused the male team and many spectators to be very interested in Janet. “Since I am not wearing them anymore anyway, I choose to respawn as a bishop” followed by her walking onto the A1 spot after taking two rules which are “Pets can fuck from now on” and “Stay neatly shaved from now on” By doing so Janet’s Jacket that was next to Tracey disappeared together with Janet’s panties making her completely naked. “Oh come on” said Janet as she now stood there in front of many people completely naked. Next Jeff said “F2 to D2” which resulted in Shaun having access to Jean’s body and making Tracey pick another rule from the bag.

“You are not allowed to wear panties/ boxers anymore” said the paper which resulted in Tracey’s panties to disappear from under her dress and appear next to her once more. As she is feeling very uncomfortable due to only wearing a dress now she then said “Alexis, go to A7” without really thinking which did give Alexis the option to do things to Jesse and Jean went to pick a paper which said “Anyone can touch and fuck when naked” to which Jean sighed, Next Jeff took a paper which said “Nude selfie to group daily” and then Alexis said “My body is not owned by Ian anymore” “A8 to A7” said Jeff next which resulted in Jesse not awkwardly standing next to Alexis anymore and instead gave Terence access to Alexis’s body. Jesse then went to pick a rule from the bag which read “fucking disabled last” to which he did not mind at all. Terence decided to go under Alexis’s clothes and fondle her breasts and pussy while Tracey was thinking until she eventually said “Janet to E5” which caused the naked Janet to walk over to E5 and Alexis walk over to pick a rule. “You can not wear skirts or shorts anymore” said the paper which, just like with everyone else, caused Alexis’s skirt to move from her body to next to Tracey and reveal Alexis‘s panties to everyone. “A7 to A5” said Jeff which resulted in Terence taking Amy and Tracey to take another rule. “Sold body to Chloe, Jean, Ian, Alexis and Anita” said the paper. “Gene, please go to H7” said Tracey which caused Leonard to have been taken and gives Gene one option to remove a rule. “A4 to B4 and Check” said Jeff to which Tracey panicked again followed by saying “B1 to A1”. “D2 to C1 and check” said Jeff making Shaun take Rose. “A1 to A2” said Tracey which allowed Rose to go pick a rule that said “sold body to everyone plus siblings and parents“ to which Rose was very annoyed. “F8 to G8” said Jeff making Charles, his king, move one spot to the side. “Nicole to E8” said Tracey making her take Kirk and giving Jeff a rule which is “No more panties/boxers” which resulted in his boxers to disappear from under his pants and appear next to himself. “G8 to H7” said Jeff making Charles take Gene which once again resulted in Tracey getting a rule added “You can not wear top pieces anymore, excluding bra” which then also resulted in Tracey’s dress do disappear making her completely naked for all to see to which she is extremely embarrassed and let out a scream as she ducks down and tries to cover herself up. After a little time, in which Charles kept on fondling Gene, Tracey stood back up but covered herself up with her hands as far as she could before saying “Janet to B8” which destroyed Lorenzo and gave Janet the option to say “I disable that I can only wear panties” Once Janet said this, her bra, shirt, socks and skirt all went back from next to Tracey to on Janet’s body. After this was done Gene used her spare rule eraser to not have to add a rule. “C1 to F1” said Jeff next which resulted in Shaun having access to Violet’s body. “Chloe, please move forward one spot” said a bright red Tracey. This allowed Violet to go and pick a rule which read “From now on you can not wear any Bra” to which just like with everyone, Violet’s bra moved to Tracey’s side. Next, Jeff said “B4 to G4” making Terence take Catherine and giving Tracey a rule to be added again which is “Fucking disabled last”. “Janet, please go to D6” said Tracey who couldn’t think properly due to being naked. Janet moved while Catherine picked “No more bra and panties allowed” from the bag. “D5 to D4” said Jeff to which Tracey then replied with “Janet to C5” said Tracey making Janet take Ian which also resulted in Jeff taking “Anyone can touch and fuck when naked” as a rule followed by Janet saying “I remove the recording myself while being topless or bottomless rule”. Once that was done Ian also pulled a rule from the bag which read “No more underwear” followed by Ian’s underwear to appear next to Jeff. Once that was done Jeff said “B6 to C5” making Tyler take Janet who then started to fondle her.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #131
moretech

Default Page 96

“Chloe, go to D4 please” said Tracey which resulted in Chloe taking Jorge followed by right after Tyler taking Chloe when Jeff said “C5 to D4” and once again Tracey got a rule added which read “Allow anyone, including complete strangers, to fuck you” Next Tracey said “Nicole to D6” followed by Jeff with “F7 to F6”. Next Tracey said “I can’t win, am I allowed to give up?” to which a notification showed up on a screen which read “Giving up will result in all penalties that the commander received after picking the 10 loss rules, to be for all the members of the team plus the commander has to take 5 extra rules” Tracey sighed and then said “Okay, I ….. give up” she said making Jeff the winner and the female group the losers. Tracey then went to the bag and pulled out 10 rules. These rules are “Only allowed to wear undies”, “milked”, “Horny bracelet”, “no more bra/panties”, “Neatly shaved”, “Pets can fuck”, “Tattoo of rules”, “Anal plug when at people's place”, “Sell body to 5 people” and “Not allowed to cover up” which resulted in Tracey and all the girls to be Naked at all times, which took effect right away causing all the girls to be completely naked in front of a lot of spectators which resulted in multiple screams from the girls as they try to cover up. All of the girls also have to stay neatly shaved. They then also need to send a nude selfie to everyone of the group each day and have to do every video call completely nude. On top of being naked, the girls are also not allowed to cover up which results in those that tried to cover up to fail. Each of the girls also has to wear an anal plug when they are at their own or any of the houses of those that joined the game. On top of that, each of the girls now also has a bracelet that receives signals from the guys’ bracelets, Charles already agreed to buying all these and handed them out to everyone. Each of the girls also has to get a temporary and easily modified tattoo that lists all of their rules on their back so anyone can see the rules they have to follow at any time. All the girls also sold their whole body to Chloe, Jean, Ian, Alexis, Anita, Harry, Catherine, Alia, Charles, Kati, Lisa and Jeff. Each of the girls will also need to be sucked by their breasts while either a machine or guy is fucking their pussy for one hour each day, with this, many of the girls will require help as they do not have the machines to get fucked or sucked. Each of the girls also has to fuck one guy of the group once a week for as long as they are younger than 24 which results in all the girls except for Violet to having to do that. Each of the girls also has to allow anyone and any pets to fuck them whenever they want and can not disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.

On top of those rules, Amy also sold her body to Nicole, has to send a video of herself fingering to Charles daily and has to help Jesse get rid of his morning wood each day while she is also able to get pregnant and currently is pregnant with Jesse’s child. Samantha also has to masturbate on camera each day and send the video to Kati, she is also already pregnant but due to the sheer number of people that cummed inside her she does not know who made her pregnant. Rose also sold her body to Amy, Jesse, Samantha, Tyler, Violet, Colin, Gene, Janet, Nicole, Tammy and Tracey while also having sold her body to everyone’s parents and Tammy, Tracey’s and Alia’s siblings. Nicole is currently not pregnant but is able to get pregnant. Kati has to have a vibrator inside her pussy that is turned on whenever she is not being fucked by a guy or machine and also sold her body to Janet. Alexis also sold her body to Jesse, Samantha, Rose, Nicole, Gene and Tyler while she is also pregnant with Colin’s baby. Janet also sold her body to Amy, Nicole, Samantha, Colin, Rose, Jesse and Gene. Janet also has to fuck Jeff once a week, tape it and send the video to Amy for as long as she is younger than 17. Janet is already pregnant but does not know who the father would be. Jean is also able to get pregnant. Lastly, Tammy has to record and send a video of herself being topless or bottomless to Lisa daily and has to record herself fingering and send the video to Gene daily.

“Well, girls, I have a proposal for you” said Jeff to which all the girls, with some of them being bright red from embarrassment, to look at Jeff. “If you let us disable the rules that us guys have, then for each rule that is disabled one of you, decided by us, can also disable one rule but we can exclude one rule that you can disable, do you accept?” to which the majority said yes. Once this was decided, Jesse said “Okay, Tammy, you can disable one rule but you can not change your dress code” to which Tammy was disappointed but then said “I disable the rule of not being able to cover up”. Next Harry said “Amy, one rule, but you can not disable the tattoo” to which Amy then said “I disable the rule where I have to wait until last to disable tasks that involve fucking” Next Jeff said “Jean, Samantha, Lisa, Kati and Rose, each of you can disable one task but none of you can choose to disable the rule of your body being owned” Samantha then said “I disable the same rule as that Amy disabled” followed by Lisa and Kati saying “I disable that too” Rose followed with “I disable that same rule”. Lastly Jean said “I also disable the same rule as Amy”

There they were, 17 naked girls in public with around 70 spectators watching them, most of the girls felt humiliated and embarrassed. “Want to play another game with some modified rules?” asked Jesse to which the girls asked “What modified rules?” before saying for sure if they will or will not play again. “Well, let’s do it that if your group defeats one of our group you can remove a rule for everyone one of the group but it is not chosen by you, instead it is chosen by random from the list of rules the person who has a kill has, no rules will be added when people get defeated, you can not respawn and once a girl gets killed, she will be tied up and give free access to any of the spectators and any of us. If she is not fucked by a person, then tentacles will fuck your pussy.” Jesse replied to which the girls started to think. “What about on the field, what happens there?” asked Amy. “On the field, we will not touch you, however, when you girls are stationary a tentacle will fuck your pussy.” The majority of the girls did not want to play it but then Ian said “As I own each and every one of your bodies, you will play the game with us” making the girls sigh and then take position on the field while the male team also took position. “Can we change something up, as Tracey is not that great with chess, can we make somebody else the commander?” asked Lisa. “Sure, you guys can pick who switches with Tracey” replied Jesse followed by the girls to have a small discussion before saying “Amy will switch with Tracey” shortly after both groups were then ready to play causing tentacles to come out of the field from under the girls and fuck each and every since one of their vaginas.

A coin toss decided that Jeff will start. “Joey, C7 to C5” said Jeff followed by Amy saying “Alexis, G1 to F3” which allowed Alexis to move where she then briefly gets the tentacles to stop fucking her. “Shaun, D8 to A5” said Jeff followed by Amy saying “Tracey, E2 to E4”. “Ian, E7 to E5” said Jeff which then resulted in Amy saying “Alexis, take E5 and remove a rule” to which Alexis moved to Ian and then said “The rule that is removed is that Jeff does not own our body anymore” Jeff then followed with “Colin, F8 to D6”. Amy instantly said “Alexis to C4” “Lorenzo, G8 to F5” said Jeff who is distracted by looking at all the naked girls. “Alexis, take A5” Alexis moved and destroyed Jeff’s queen and then said “The rule that is removed is that Gene does not own our body anymore” which only took effect on a few people. “F6 take E4” said Jeff making Lorenzo move to Tracey’s spot and causing Tracey to be moved off the field and tied up by tentacles giving access to herself for everyone. Only a few seconds later some spectators moved to where Tracey got tied up and started to play with her.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:12 PM   #132
moretech

Default Page 97

“Janet, D1 to G4” said Amy followed by Jeff saying “Charles, E8 to G8 and Terence, H8 to F8” which then gave Amy the chance to say “Janet, take E4”. Janet moved to the spot while Tracey got some spectators to fondle her while tentacles are fucking her pussy followed by Janet saying “Charles does not own our body anymore” ‘Harvey, B8 to A6” said Jeff which made Amy laugh as she said “Violet, F1, go take A6” Violet did just that and then said “We do not need to do the video calls naked anymore, well, once we can wear clothes again at least” “Thomas, B7 to A6” said Jeff which resulted in Violet also being taken to the side and tied up for all to use. “Janet, take A8” said Amy. To which Janet moved to the spot and then said “We can now cover up” to which most of the girls then moved their hands to their breasts as their pussy is just being pounded by the tentacles. Jeff now said “Lee, G7, move to G6” followed by Amy saying “Janet, take A7” to which Janet then said “Okay, Harry does not own us anymore” “F8 to E8 and check” said Jeff followed by Amy saying “E1 to F1” “D6 to E5” said Jeff to which Amy replied with “Alexis to C4” Jeff then while being distracted said “A6 to A5” to which Amy said “Janet, take A5” making Jeff say “Damnit, these naked beauties are so distracting” followed by Janet saying “We do not require the bracelets anymore” to which all the girls then took those off. “E5 to F4” said Jeff followed by Amy saying “Nicole, B1 to C3” “Harry, C8 to B7” said Jeff followed by Amy saying “Janet, take C5” As Janet did that she also said “We are not owned by Jean anymore” Jeff then said B7 to A6” followed by Amy saying “Jean, D2 to D3” to which Jeff then said “Colin, take C1” making Lisa to also be dragged to the sidelines and available to be used just like Tracey and Violet who are being fucked by guys and tentacles.

“Anita, A1 take C1” said Amy making Anita who was moaning from the tentacles to move and take Colin and then she said “We do not require an anal plug anymore” Jeff then said, “Okay, I can’t really win anymore, I am way too distracted by all those moaning beauties, but let’s move Leonard, F7 to F5” to which Amy then said “You think that is a distraction, then try being fucked while trying to come up with strategies, anyway, I move Janet to D5 and check” “E8 to E6” followed Jeff to which Amy then said “Alexis to B6” “Harry, A6 to D3, take Jean and check” said Jeff making Jean also to be pulled to the side. “Tammy, C2 to D3, take Harry” Tammy moved and then said “Alexis does not own our body anymore” “I give up, with that you can take your 6 rules to remove” said Jeff to which Amy then said “Sweet, okay, the rules that are removed are One, we do not need to fuck a random guy of the group anymore for as long as we are less than 24 years old, two, we do not need to send a nude selfie to the group anymore, three, Anita does not own our body anymore, four, Pets can not fuck us anymore, five, Lisa is not owning our body anymore and lastly, six, Kati does not own our body anymore” Once that was all done the tentacles from the girls that were still on the field disappeared while the tentacles that are having Tracey, Violet, Lisa and Jean tied up did not let go and instead kept on fucking them and giving clear access to everyone. As Amy saw this she walked over to the four girls and tried to pull the tentacles off Tracey, but as she did this, other tentacles wrapped around Amy and also got her tied up being lifted by the tentacles and accessible to all. “Get us out of here” said Tracey while moaning from the spectator that is fucking her. “You can be released on two condition” said Ian followed by “You will not be able to cover up your body and the rule of having to be naked can not be removed until every other rule is disabled” to which Jeff then said “That would conflict with the fucking rules as those have to be disabled last”. “I know, it would cause her to be naked and able to get fucked for all of eternity” replied Ian with an evil smile on his face. Tracey heard all that and then lost hope as she knew that she would not be able to get free. After a short time Ian then said “Spectators, feel free to fuck any of these girls as they will all be restrained by the tentacles”. As Ian said that more tentacles appeared and wrapped around all the girls, lifting them up and spreading their legs to give clear access to all their bodies and unlike what they were all doing, not covered up anymore.

All of the guys liked what they were seeing, all 17 girls completely naked, restrained by tentacles, fucked by different people and tentacles and completely helpless. Over the next hour the girls all got fucked constantly by all the guys of the group and many spectators or the tentacles making them all exhausted while being covered and filled with cum. “Okay, that’s enough for now” said Ian causing all the tentacles to release the girls placing them carefully on the ground. Every single one of the girls is feeling extremely humiliated and exhausted. “Let’s play another game that will allow you girls to remove rules” said Colin making most of the girls look up as they started to cover up their own body again.. “It will be a fairly easy game, let’s play Simon says that is automated by the Simon says game board, however, there will be some changes to the game, instead of just doing what is said, when it is not Simon, then you can not move at all, so you must do what Simon says and otherwise you can not move, Simon will also randomly, after you completed a few tasks, remove one of your rules but the removal of the rules only takes effect once the game is done. If you lose, you still keep on playing.” he added to which the girls were slightly worried but then most of them said “Okay”. Some girls did not say they would join so Ian said “All of you will play the game” making all the girls stand up and walk to the Simon says area. Once in the arena after it became free Colin put in some extra information in the Simon says A.I. control board to indicate the rules. He also added that all the contestants are naked girls who can be touched and fucked by anyone.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:32 PM   #133
moretech

Default Page 98

Once the rules were entered and the girls took position on the field the game started. “Simon says to Swing your arms” said the field resulting in the girls swinging their arms and not able to cover up anymore while at the same time a green light appeared under all the girls. “Simon says to Pat your head and don't stop!” said the field which resulted in the girls to be patting their head. After a short time the field said “stop” to which Alia, Nicole and Janet stopped resulting in the light under their feet to turn red. “Three girls have failed” said the field to which the 3 girls then got a tentacle to attach to their right breast and started to suck. “Simon says to turn around once” said the field next which resulted in all the girls to spin around one time, the tentacle nicely stayed connected and spun with the girls. “Hmmm, that wasn’t very good. Everybody try that again.” said the field but nobody spun around. “Good job, Simon says to giggle” came next to which all the girls started to giggle. “Simon says to laugh” to which all the girls started to laugh as good as they could. “Simon says to spin around twice” to which the girls did. “Simon says to jump” causing the girls to jump up and down giving a nice view to everyone that is watching the game. “Simon says to leap forward and keep leaping forward” said the field to which all the girls started to do just that while the tentacle released the 3 girls. After a short time the field said “stop” to which Tracey, Gene, Violet, Alexis and Amy stopped. “Five of you made a mistake, Other than that, the person with the purple light does not have to allow anyone to fuck you anymore.” said the field as tentacles now went to these 5 girls and started to suck their breasts. Everybody looked down and saw that Lisa has the purple light making her happy. “Simon says to play air guitar” making everyone play the air guitar. “Now act like a rock star” said the field to which nobody failed. “Purple light, you will not need the tattoo of rules” said the field making everyone look down and see that Anita has the purple light. “Simon says behave like a frog” making all the girls sit like a frog and croak while the tentacles pulled away from the 5 girls that had it. “Act like a pig” said the field making nobody fall for it. “Purple light is not owned by Lisa anymore while Simon says to stand up.” making Chloe happy as she has the purple light and everyone stand up from their crouched frog position. “Simon says to close your eyes” said the field next making everyone close their eyes. A while later the field said “open your eyes” making Chloe, Kati, Tracey and Violet to open their eyes. “Four of you failed” said the field while a tentacles went to the girl’s mouth, ass and pussy and started to move in and out of them, much to the girl’s surprise. The tentacles kept on fucking while the field said “Purple, you do not have to be naked all the time anymore” making Samantha really happy. As this was said the field paused a moment and then said “Don’t make a noise” making all the girls to make some noise. “Simon says rub your clitoris until I say to stop” making all the girls to go down to their pussy and rub their clit. While the game was going on Colin put in the names of the girls so the A.I. knows who’s who. “Rose, you are not owned by Janet anymore, and everyone, use your other hand to fondle your breasts” said the field while the mouth tentacle went away on the previously lost girls. Nicole, Samantha, Catherine, Chloe, Janet, Anita and Jean started to fondle their breasts. As they did that tentacles went to their pussy and started to rub it back and forth while with Chloe’s already existing tentacles they turned to ribbed tentacles rather than smooth tentacles and they also started to fondle her breasts while still fucking her ass and pussy. “Tammy, you do not need to tape yourself topless or bottomless and send the video to Lisa anymore” This made Tammy happy but at the same time disappointed as she wanted another rule to be disabled more. “Simon says whisper your name” to which everyone whispered their names with some of the girls having it difficult to do so in between their moaning.

“Shout your name” said the field next making nobody fall for it “Simon says, stick out your tongue” making all the girls stick out their tongue. “Simon says, stop rubbing your clitoris” making all the girls stop rubbing themselves. “Gene, you do not need a tattoo anymore, as for everyone else, Simon says don’t touch your toes” making all the girls except for Tammy to touch their toes. Due to this two tentacles went to Tammy and started to suck on her boobs. “Simon says, lick your lips” making all the girls lick their own lips. “Simon says point to your right while Lisa, you are not owned by Catherine anymore.” making all the girls point to their right. “Simon says look up” making all the girls look up followed by the field saying “Amy, you do not need to help Jesse get rid of his morning wood anymore” as the ass fucking tentacle from Chloe, Kati, Tracey and Violet disappeared. “Everyone, look down” making Nicole and Janet to look down. Due to this a tentacle went to both of them and started to fuck their ass at the same time as that the tentacle that is fucking Chloe, Kati, Tracey and Violet pulled out of them and went away. “Catherine, you do not need to keep yourself shaved anymore” said the field followed by “Simon says to clap once” making all the girls clap their hands one time. “Simon says, clap twice” making them all clap twice “Now clap three times” said the field making Violet and Nicole clap three times. As the tentacles on Samantha, Catherine, Janet, Anita, Jean ad Chloe went away the one on Nicole that was rubbing her got replaced with two tentacles that started to suck her boobs while Violet also got the boob sucking tentacles.

“Simon says, hug a male” making all the girls go to a guy, most from the spectators, and hug them. “Alia, you do not need to be milked anymore.” said the field while the tentacles that are sucking Tammy’s boobs disappeared followed by “Simon says, stand on all 4s” making all the girls stand on all 4s. Shortly after the tentacles that are fucking Nicole and Janet’s ass pulled away. “Simon says, behave like a cat while moving around.” making all the girls meow and move around like a cat. After a few seconds the tentacles that were sucking Violet and Nicole’s boobs pulled away as the field said “Alexis, you do not have to be naked anymore” said the field making Alexis happy. “Simon says stand up and behave like you do when you are fully dressed.” making all the girls stand up. “Simon says, find a guy as your partner.” making all the girls go to the guys of the group and the guys in the spectator stands.

Shortly after all the girls found a guy the field said “Simon says to ride your partner’s dick until I say otherwise” making all of the girls to take off the guy’s pants after he went to lay down and then they started to move up and down on their dicks while Nicole, Tracey, Tammy, Alia, Catherine, Violet, Anita and Chloe hesitated but still started to do it. After they were riding the guys for a little while the field said “Rose, you are not owned by Ian anymore” making Rose happy. “Simon says don’t make a noise” said the field making Tracey, Chloe, Janet and Jean to slow down their movement and make sure that they do not slap their own body against the guys while the others did not do anything making them make noises when they do down. “Everyone except Tracey, Chloe, Janet and Jean lost that one” said the field as tentacles moved to the girls that lost and bound their hands behind their back. “Jean, you are not owned by Chloe anymore.”

“Simon says to go over the alphabet with one letter for each time the dick goes inside you” making all the girls start to say the alphabet as they are moving up and down on their partner. After they were all done the field said “Tracey, you are not owned by Alia anymore, as for the task to do now, all of you can stop riding your partner now” to which Kati stopped moving up and down, realizing too late that she was supposed to keep going. As she realized it Kati started to move up and down again but tentacles still went to her ass and started to fuck her, to her boobs and started to fondle her and to her clit and started to rub her clit. “Jean, you are not owned by Lisa anymore” making Jean happy. “Simon says you can not cum before the guy cums inside you” said the field to the exhausted girls where multiple were already close to cumming. After moving up and down on the guy’s dick for a while longer 11 girls ended up having an orgasm before the guys did but they still kept on moving up and down on the guys.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:46 PM   #134
moretech

Default Page 99

“Nicole, Catherine, Amy, Kati, Rose and Tracey are the only ones that completed the task properly, Catherine, you are not owned by Ian anymore, Amy, you do not need to stay neatly shaved anymore, Kati, you do not need a vibrator inside your pussy at all times anymore, Rose, you are not owned by Samantha anymore.” said the field as all the girls that had their hands bound got free followed by tentacles going to all the current losers’ mouth and started to fuck their mouth. “Simon says, you can stop riding your partner now” making all the girls stop moving up and down and get off the dicks while each and every one of the girls is breathing heavily and clearly exhausted. “Simon says, find a new male partner” causing all the girls to get up and get a new partner, now all the girls have a complete stranger from the audience. “Simon says, get doggy style fucked by your new partner” making all the girls position themselves on all fours followed by their partners to push their dicks inside the cum filled pussies. “Simon says, do not moan” making all the girls struggle, especially Kati. After some time the field said “Simon says, say your full name and age over and over again until I say otherwise without moaning” which then also resulted in the tentacles that is doing things to Kati to disappear. As the girls were reciting their name and age over and over again the field said one name and rule being disabled every minute. “Amy, you do not have to send a video of yourself fingering to Charles anymore. Samantha, you do not need to be milked anymore, Lisa, you are not owned by Ian anymore, Rose, you are not owned by Nicole anymore, Gene, you are not owned by Catherine anymore, Kati, you do not need to stay neatly shaved anymore. Alexis, you are not owned by Catherine anymore, Janet, you are not owned by Alia anymore. Jean, you are not owned by Catherine anymore. Anita, you are not owned by Ian anymore, Catherine, you are not owned by Lisa anymore, Chloe, you are not owned by Ian anymore. Violet, you do not need to stay neatly shaved anymore. Tracey, you are not owned by Ian anymore, Alia, you do not need the tattoo anymore and lastly, Tammy, you do not need the tattoo anymore.”

Nicole wondered why she was not mentioned before the field said “Simon says take a break” to which all the girls made the guys stop fucking them and they sat down on the ground, breathing heavily as they are exhausted and cum dripping out of each and everyone of their pussies. After a few minutes the mouth fucking that was still happening for the girls stopped and the field said “Break done, everybody stand up” to which Kati stood up while everyone else kept sitting down. “Oh shit” said Kati as tentacles went to her boobs and started to fondle and suck, to her pussy and ass and started to fuck her in both holes and to her clit and started to rub it. “Simon says bark like a dog” making all the girls bark. “Simon says meow like a cat” making all the girls meow. “Simon says moo like a cow” making all the girls moo. “croak like a frog” said the field making Samantha, Tracey, Anita and Alexis croak before they realized they were not supposed to. Two tentacles then went to each of the girls, one started to rub their clits while the other started to fuck their mouths.

“Simon says this is the last challenge, stand up with your legs spread and hands on your head and do not cum before I say it is done as tentacles fuck your pussy” making tentacles go to each of the girls and start to fuck their pussies. At the same time, the tentacles that were already stimulating Kati became ribbed to give more stimulation.

“Each of these rules will be removed if you complete this final task, if you fail the task then they stay, Amy, you do not have to let anyone fuck you anymore, you also are not owned by Alia, Nicole or Catherine anymore and do not have to be naked all the time anymore” the field said and then waited a minute. “Samantha, as you lost the last round, you do not get extra rules disabled, however, if you fail this round then you will get the rule of being naked re-added” Once again the field waited exactly one minute while the tentacles were still fucking all of the girls. “Lisa, if you succeed, then you will only need to stay neatly shaved” said the field following by waiting another minute. “Rose, you will not be owned by the parents, Tyler, Catherine and Colin anymore, you will also not have to let everyone fuck you anymore” was what it said next followed by once again waiting exactly 60 seconds. “Nicole, you will not need the tattoo anymore and do not need to stay neatly shaved, and will not be owned by Alia, Ian and Catherine anymore” Once again, a minute past while the tentacles kept on pounding away at the pussies and making the girls struggle with not cumming. “Gene, you will not be owned by Chloe, Ian and Lisa anymore and do not have to stay naked or stay neatly shaved.” said the field followed by just moaning and fucking sounds for the next minute. “Kati, if you fail, then you will get to allow pets to fuck you again” One minute later the field said “Alexis, if you fail, then you will need to be naked all the time again”

The field then took a 5 minute break while the tentacles kept on moving in and out of all the pussies while also unloading inside Kati and filling her up in tentacle cum, so far the girls still managed to hold on and not cum. “Janet, you will not be owned by Amy, Samantha, Chloe and Nicole anymore and will not require the tattoo with the rules anymore.” said the field as it was clear that multiple girls, but especially Kati, are having trouble not to cum. One minute later the field said “Jean, you are not owned anymore while also not requiring the tattoo anymore. You also do not have to allow people to fuck you anymore and lastly you don’t need to stay naked all the time anymore.” One minute after the field said “Anita, if you fail, then you have to make yourself cum on camera each day and send it to anyone that you know” Shortly after the field said that Lisa had an orgasm causing her to fail to which the field then said “Lisa, if you fail again, then you will need to allow anyone to fuck you” As the field said this the tentacle that was fucking Kati’s ass stopped fucking her, the tentacle that is fucking her pussy became smooth again instead of ribbed, the tentacles that were stimulating her breasts and clit also moved away leaving her in just her pussy being fucked. One minute after that the field said “Catherine, you will not need the tattoo anymore, you will also not be owned by Chloe or Alia anymore and will not have to be naked at all times anymore, lastly, you will also not have to let the fucking tasks be disabled last anymore”

One minute later the field said “Chloe, you will not be owned by Alia or Catherine anymore while also not having to be neatly shaved or naked anymore, the tattoo will also not be required.” A few seconds after the field said that Janet ended up having an orgasm to which the field then said “Janet, if you lose again, then you will put an anal plug in you at all times with anal fucking and going to the washroom as exceptions.” another minute later the field said “Violet, you will not be owned by Alia, Chloe, Catherine and Ian anymore and you will also not require the tattoo anymore” Half a minute after the field said that Alexis ended up cumming resulting in her having to be naked at all times again followed by the field saying “Alexis, if you fail again, then you will let pets fuck you at any time” Half a minute after that the field said “Tracey, if you fail, then you will also be owned by your siblings” During the one minute break in between what the field says Rose ended up having an orgasm followed by “Rose, if you fail again, then you have to fuck any male that owns you at least once a month.” After that minute of waiting was done the field said “Alia, you will not need to stay neatly shaved anymore and are not owned by anyone anymore”. During the time that the field waited Kati ended up cumming. “Kati, if you fail again, then you will need to fuck an animal at least once a week while somebody that owns you watches or you record it and post it online” After the minute was up the field said “Tammy, you are not owned by Lisa, Chloe, Alia and Catherine anymore, you do not need to be naked all the time anymore”
Old 08-13-2017, 02:53 PM   #135
moretech

Default Page 100

Once the field said the rule changes for Tammy it took a 10 minute break of saying anything which resulted in Violet, Nicole, Tammy, Alia and Kati to have another orgasm. “Simon says, the game is over, the losers do not have their rules removed or have rules added” said the field as the tentacles pulled away from the pussies and vanished to which the girls then all fell to their knees and were utterly exhausted. Due to the rule change taking effect at this time the clothes of Amy, Samantha, Gene, Jean, Catherine and Chloe appeared next to each of them but they were all too exhausted to put them on causing each of the girls to still be naked in front of a lot of spectators. After resting for a little while longer the girls finally started to put their clothes on and then rested more. Half and hour later, while everyone was still exhausted the group got up and started to go to the nearest home which is Alia’s place.

As the group left the game area they stopped by a tattoo parlour to get an editable tattoo and the tools to get it edited, Charles purchased all of the tools and paid for the services as Amy got “Owned by Ian and Chloe & has to be milked daily” tattooed on her back after lifting her shirt. Samantha got “Owned by Chloe, Ian, Catherine, Alia and Lisa & has to stay neatly shaved & has to allow anyone to fuck & masturbate on cam daily and send to Kati” tattooed on her back after also lifting her shirt. Rose got “Owned by Chloe, Alia, Amy, Jesse, Violet, Tyler, Catherine, Colin, Tammy, Tracey, Tammy's siblings, Tracey's siblings and Alia’s siblings and everyone’s parents & Has to be naked at all times & stay neatly shaved & has to be milked daily & has to allow anyone to fuck” tattooed while Lisa got “Owned by Chloe and Alia & has to stay naked & neatly shaved & has to be milked daily” After each of them got their tattoos added Nicole went and got “Owned by Chloe, Lisa, Alia, Catherine and Ian & Naked at all times & neatly shaved & milked daily & has to allow anyone to fuck & can not disable fucking tasks until all other rules are disabled” tattooed on her back. Kati got “Owned by Chloe, Ian, Catherine, Alia and Janet & has to be naked & has to be milked daily & has to allow anyone to fuck & can not disable fucking tasks until all other rules are disabled & has to allow pets to fuck at any time & has to fuck an animal once a week in front of a body owner or on cam to post online” tattooed on her back. Next Alexis took place and got “Owned by Chloe, Ian, Alia, Jesse, Samantha, Rose, Nicole and Tyler & has to be naked & neatly shaved & milked daily & has to allow anyone to fuck & can not disable fucking tasks until all other rules are disabled” tattooed on her back. Janet got “Owned by Chloe, Ian, Catherine, Amy, Nicole, Samantha, Colin, Rose and Jesse & has to be naked & neatly shaved & milked daily & has to allow anyone to fuck & can not disable fucking tasks until all other rules are disabled & has to fuck Jeff once a week and tape for as long as younger than 17 and then send the video to Amy. Violet stepped up next and got “Owned by Lisa, Chloe, Ian, Catherine and Alia & has to be naked & has to be milked daily & has to allow anyone to fuck & can not disable fucking tasks until all other rules are disabled.” tattooed on her back. Lastly Tracey got up and got “Owned by Chloe, Catherine and Lisa & has to be naked & cleanly shaved & milked daily & has to allow anyone to fuck & can not disable fucking tasks until all other rules are disabled & has to fuck Harry once a week for as long as younger than 24”

After that the group started to go to Alia’s place while the naked girls all tried to cover up their body while being humiliated from being naked and covered in cum in public. As they arrived at Alia’s place the group was greeted by Alia’s 11 year old sister Lorena and her parents, her mom Susila and her dad Nogah. As her parents saw all the naked girls, including Alia, they started to scream at her and pulled her in another room while the group waited for them to stop yelling at her. While her parents were yelling at her Lorena read the rules that each of the girls has as a tattoo and found herself to be intrigued by the rules. After a while Alia came back with the group and said “Well, as long as I am on these rules I am not allowed in here, so we need to go somewhere else, can we go to another persons place and could I stay over at somebody’s house?” she said to which Ian said “Yea, you can stay at our place” to which Chloe agreed. The group then went to Samantha’s place and Lorena decided to follow them. As they arrived they quickly all went into Samantha’s room to which the girls then asked if they could take a shower. All the girls then took a shower one by one while those that were not in the shower were talking. Once all the girls were cleaned up they were also not as tired anymore and were casually talking but for the naked girls they were still covering up.

“How about we play another game where us girls can lose more rules?” said Catherine. “What do you have in mind?” replied Jean. “How about it is a game of chance, one versus one for each round, we each write something down for a rule we have, we then also write a number that is between 1 and 100 with it. Then person one guesses what person two wrote for rule and what number they wrote down, If the number that they guessed is more than ten off what person one said and they also have the rule wrong, then person one will get the rule added to their rules, if they guessed within ten numbers but got the rule wrong then the rule that person two wrote down will be removed, if they guess the number exactly the same and the rule wrong then it will also just be removed from person two, if they guessed the rule right and the number more than ten off, then person two will have their rule reduced but not removed. If they guess the rule and are within ten of the number then the rule will be removed from person two and if they guess both the number and the rule, then both players will get one rule removed.” said Catherine to which everyone started to think and then Ian said “We will accept this game if an addition is made, the addition will be if you guess completely wrong, then you will need to have something, either a dick or a toy, moving in and out of you until it is your turn again, if you have one wrong then you will get fondled until it is your turn again, this also happens when you have two wrong and lastly, with each rule that is changed you will need to get a picture taken without covering up and these pictures will be send to all of us.” The girls started to think more until the majority said “Deal” followed by Lorena saying “Can I join too?” making everyone surprised by this. “Uhm, okay, but you don’t have any rules” replied Alia. “That’s okay, I will let each of you choose one rule for me before we begin, but you can not tell each other what it is, so if there are doubles it only takes effect once.” said Lorena.

“Okay then” replied Alia as everyone started to write a rule down for Lorena. After Lorena started to read all the notes, not knowing who wrote what she said “Okay, so my rules are, first off to be naked” to which she then took her clothes off making her be the 12th girls that is naked at this time. “second I will also need the tattoo of the rules” to which she then allowed Charles to start to put rules on her back. She then read multiple notes after each other to which she then said “Okay, there were some duplicates in this, but I am owned by Colin, Catherine, Jesse, Violet, Alia, Tracey, Chloe, Lisa and Samantha and I also have to stay neatly shaved” Charles kept on writing on Lorena’s back for the rules as she kept on reading “I also have to have a vibrator inside me on max speed at all times to which she then took a vibrator, pushed it inside her tiny pussy and turned it on making her moan before saying “Tasks that involve fucking have to be disabled last and I also have to be milked daily and have cum dripping out of my pussy once a week” Lorena then stopped for a moment giving Charles time to write followed by “The last two things are that I have to be able to get pregnant and I have to fuck a random guy from my phone once a week for as long as I am younger than 14, the guy is decided by a random generator”

Advertisements
Kink Talk