Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-20-2022, 10:58 PM   #1
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default Public humilation dare

The rules are simply. Vote for my humilation outfit that I will be out in if I lose my bet. Http://Strawpoll.com/polls/05Zd108NGy6

Then message me on kik about this post, it can be something as cleaver as "have fun being exposed outside" or equally humilating just send me a message on kik. The bet is if at least 5 people vote and message me I have to go out in the evening in my outfit. If 10 message I have to go in the day and if 15 or more message I'll be posting taking pictures and maybe even live stream it. So let's see if I win my bet. I'm doubting this many people will message. Send your message here or in kik in my tag.

Roles: Switch, abdl, DDLG

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Kik name: Submissiveindiapers1
SubmissiveInDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 09:26 AM   #2
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default That was quick

I'm surprised this for more responses then I thought it would. Enough to put me out there but not enough yet to do it during the day. One user even sent me a really embarrassing diaper that they were saying I should wear and that will probably now be happening. I'm still taking votes and comments and anyone who bumps this page can make additional requests such as pictures being supplied or tasks I have to do

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Old 04-21-2022, 02:36 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Curious on if you’ll do makeup and/or what type of hair you’ll wear too?

Light/none so people can see who you are, or overly done and sexy?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 08:47 PM   #4
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Curious on if you’ll do makeup and/or what type of hair you’ll wear too?

Light/none so people can see who you are, or overly done and sexy?
I thought about doing a wig to hide my appearance. The nice thing about the maid outfit and school girl outfit is with a wig people may just assume I'm some girl taking a walk. The frilly skirt does very little to hide panties and doesn't hide a diaper at all. And bra and panties or replaced with bra and diaper would be the most humilating picks. Lucky for me those are losing.

Love using kik:
Old 04-21-2022, 10:16 PM   #5
SubmissiveInDiapers

7 messages sent. Heart is racing thinking of having to do this in the day time if 3 more people message

Love using kik:
Old 04-22-2022, 08:31 AM   #6
SubmissiveInDiapers

Was gonna close the poll today but it's cold so I'll leave it up 3 more personal messages on kik puts me on display during the day. That frilly skirt is starting to worry me because it does nothing to hide my diaper

Love using kik:
Old 04-22-2022, 12:05 PM   #7
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Add another person to your numbers.

If you get diapers you should consider double diapers.

In my vote I also go for well diapers but not openly visible. Humiliating to you if others saw but nothing too bad that it looks bad on the community if people saw it.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 09:46 PM   #8
SubmissiveInDiapers

I've officially hit 10. That means my night time humilation becomes a day time humilation. Maybe we should add more punishments if I keep getting more messages before I commit to this dare. That way I'm forced to do it quicker..... thoughts?

Love using kik:
Old 04-24-2022, 12:30 PM   #9
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default Punishments

So far I've gotten the following punishments. Anyone who messages me moving forward gets to pick an additional punishment.

Yes that was one of the punishments. So far the list is

1) I must wear a diaper selected by someone. It's very pink and baby girlish. No denying I'm a sissy little baby girl.

2) I must be double diapered to stop my skirt from hiding my diaper

3) I must skip around while walking making my skirt flip up and down so everyone gets a peak.

4) pictures must be provided

5) must wet diaper and prove to everyone I need diapers

6) forced to cum before leaving in a sticky wet diaper

Add on what you'd like

Love using kik:

Last edited by SubmissiveInDiapers; 04-24-2022 at 09:58 PM.
Old 04-24-2022, 06:54 PM   #10
wesam
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Kneeling before my Mistress, licking the dirt she stepped on <3 Xx

If you have a vibe or something remote, put it in the front of your diaper and make sure to cum on your walk.

Its Pm DaresCall it Lizzy XxIt is a Cum Slt x

Pet play • Feminisation • Chastity • Humiliation
Humiliation • Name calling • CBT • Cum Eating
Piss Drinking • Spanking • Edging • Punishment
Permanent • Family & Friends • Scat • Public • Illegal • pics/vids • Social Suicide •

x Will Do Reports x

xXx
wesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 02:18 PM   #11
SubmissiveInDiapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesam View Post
If you have a vibe or something remote, put it in the front of your diaper and make sure to cum on your walk.
I added it to my list

Love using kik:
Old 04-25-2022, 09:53 PM   #12
SubmissiveInDiapers

Diapers have been ordered and looking to be here in a few days. Any new messages get to add 1 punishment. Someone mentioned using someway to make sure I go thru with my punishment. If anyone can think of a way feel free to message me about it.

Love using kik:
Old 04-27-2022, 08:32 AM   #13
SubmissiveInDiapers

Just an update. Diapers are showing to be arriving around Thursday. Keep the comments coming. You can request a punishment if you message me on kik.

Love using kik:
Old 04-28-2022, 09:27 AM   #14
SubmissiveInDiapers

Punishment 7 being added

(7) must record the event and upload it online for the entire world to see for years to come.

Love using kik:
Old 04-28-2022, 04:57 PM   #15
Lly

You should have something stuck up your ass to stop you from messing, preferably something large enough to make it difficult to walk. Vibration would be good as well
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet game, humilaition, punishment dare