Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-06-2014, 12:26 PM   #76
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Thanks for the questions, iodine

What are you a doctor of? I am a Doctor of many mysteries

What's your favourite Doctor Who episode? It would have to be The Happiness Patrol, I think. An older series story. I have a number of favourites though, from the 60s, 80s and 00s.

What's your most hated TV show? Anything along the lines of The Only Way Is Essex. "Reality TV" like that is just drivel and it's plaguing too much TV, in my view. It's just people who are idiots - or pretending to be - doing idiotic things and it drives me nuts.

What's your personal favourite post you have made on gD? Much easier than I thought such a question might be: it's this one. Because it led to my now-Domme first messaging me on KIK Messenger and I couldn't be any more happier in my life. We make a great team, if I may say so myself.

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 07-06-2014 at 12:29 PM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #77
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Who knew three words could start something so awesome!

What's your favorite thing you've done with the lovely Saddi?

At one point I think she said you were in complete denial. Is that still the case?

What do you think of the pack so far? Are we completely terrifying and cult-like wildlings?

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:40 PM   #78
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Thanks for the questions, JL

Who knew three words could start something so awesome! I know, right? I believe everything happens for a reason and that was the start of something totally amazing. I feel so lucky to be hers.

What's your favorite thing you've done with the lovely Saddi? That's a tough question 'cause we've done a lot of great things and talked about a lot of great things too. We've had a few incredible edging sessions - just seeing her reactions to my face and my own reactions, and knowing how much she enjoyed it. And also, a really big one: discovering and exploring my little side. I had little tendencies but I never really looked into it all until I met Saddi. (Ooh, ooh, and she's also persuaded me into trying a lot of things that I was previously against, which is amazing.) So yeah, hard to pick a distinct favourite thing; instead, many things!

At one point I think she said you were in complete denial. Is that still the case? Indeed it is. I'm not allowed to cum or even touch without getting her permission first. We started talking properly on Wednesday 21st May and I hadn't orgasmed for a few days before that, so I make that about 6.5 weeks of total denial now.

What do you think of the pack so far? Are we completely terrifying and cult-like wildlings? You guys are great! I never really thought you were terrifying

Old 07-06-2014, 01:43 PM   #79
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

1. What is the last thing that you regret buying?

2. Are you ever going to join one of our group Skype chats?

3. What is your favorite breakfast food?

4. If you could bring any famous person back from the dead, who would you choose?

5. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which magazine would it be?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #80
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Ta for the questions, lola

1. What is the last thing that you regret buying? I regret buying one of my Doctor Who Magazines. I had a feeling it'd be a waste of time but it looked so pretty on the shelf and it was alone, so.

2. Are you ever going to join one of our group Skype chats? More than likely! It's all down to timing and stuff more than anything, but I'd like to join y'all, yes.

3. What is your favourite breakfast food? I don't really do breakfast, but I do love cereal. Or, depending on my mood, a bacon buttie. (That's a weekend thing though.)

4. If you could bring any famous person back from the dead, who would you choose? Unexpected answer: Jimmy Savile, so he could be punished and face up to what's happened. Alternative answer: actor William Hartnell.

5. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which magazine would it be? Doctor Who Magazine, as the Doctor HIRE ME MOFFAT!

Old 07-08-2014, 11:30 AM   #81
Saddi
getDare Sweetheart

Why Is caning so appealing -
Does humiliation send you reeling -
What do you love most about submission -
What is your favourite type of recognition -
When do you think you become an adult -
What's your favourite degrading name or insult -
Is there a memory you'd love to go back to -
Do you dread the end of Doctor Who -
Would you prefer to cry out of happiness or pain -
Do you see yourself rising to fortune and fame -
What would you like to receive most in the mail -
Would you prefer to not try something or try but fail -
Would you rather be bitten or licked -
Would you rather be cuddled or kicked -
Would you lie to me to protect my feelings -
Rather bound to the floor or hung from the ceilings -
What do you want to be able to do that you can't now -
Can I help you to do them? If so, how?
Saddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:39 PM   #82
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Thankyou, Princess, for these questions in the form of a poem. I absolutely love it ^_^

Why is caning so appealing -
As you know, I've never been caned yet. (Same with spanking, flogging, whipping, etc.) But I am ridiculously excited for it. I adore the idea of pretty marks and bruises made by yourself. The sound of the cane or the whip or the hand, or a mixture (whatever you decide), drives me wild, as does the thought of flinching and receiving each hit you provide. I'm curious to find out my pain thresholds and tolerances with you, to be pushed and to see the pleasure you gain from caning me.

Does humiliation send you reeling -
A biiiiiig thing, for me, humiliation. In my top three kinks, I'd say. There are just endless possibilities and I also find it such fun. Acts of humiliation constantly reminds me of my place, below you, and I would do anything to make you smile. Whether that's silly/messy humiliation, semi/public humiliation, whatever it may be. I'm also very easily embarrassed, which is a plus for you.

What do you love most about submission -
Your pleasure and happiness. I live to submit, to serve you, to please you. I do things for you because you want them. I live for you. The biggest reward I receive is when I see you smile, or when you praise me. All I want is for my Princess to be happy.

What is your favourite type of recognition -
A really simple "good boy" is a huge reward for me; anything else is a bonus. I also love seeing you smile, and watching your smile (hopefully) grow wider as I impress you more and continue to do my best. I kinda like the idea of stickers too, or a star chart. They're always fun and cute ^_^

When do you think you become an adult -
The first time I felt like an adult was when I got my first proper job, just after finishing high school. I was trusted with handling cash and dealing with/serving the public (see, I've been serving people for quite some time ). Shortly after, I learnt to drive so that was another big deal. And now I'm about to graduate, so there's that too. I guess, also, when I first moved out to live with students (first year of uni), I grew up a heck of a lot too.

What's your favourite degrading name or insult -
Oooh, good one. I really love "slut" and "whore", preferably with the word "filthy" or "dirty" before it. Oh, and when you say it, when it starts with "My..." I also have a thing for "fucktoy" since that's what I am for/to you.

Is there a memory you'd love to go back to -
Got a few: any time when I was with my dad before he passed away; talking to you for the first time; reliving my GCSE years at school; being 4 years old and having zero responsibilities.

Do you dread the end of Doctor Who -
Nah. To nab a quote from the show itself, "the story never ends."

Would you prefer to cry out of happiness or pain -
I'd prefer to cry out of pain, because I know you'd be crying out of happiness whilst abusing me. And then I'd cry out of happiness too, and it'd be like a never-ending cycle of crying. Really though, crying out in pain, provided you were the one putting me through the pain and loving it.

Do you see yourself rising to fortune and fame -
Not really. I feel proud of myself and I recognise my own talents, but I'm fortune and fame doesn't really appeal. It'd be nice to be rich, of course, but happiness and love is the most important thing.

What would you like to receive most in the mail -
A winning lotter-- nah, um, how about one of everything (for free) from LoveHoney's warehouse?

Would you prefer to not try something or try but fail -
I'd rather try but fail. I hate the phrase but you do only live once, so why stop yourself from trying? Make the most of life, grab experiences as they present themselves, enjoy yourself. And if you fail, well, as long as you gave it your best shot!

Would you rather be bitten or licked -
Holy fuck. This is a tough one! Both of them appeal very much to me. Please can I have one and then the other? If so, I'd rather be bitten first and then licked. If I can only pick one, I think I'd rather be bitten and then simply hope to be licked after. If it's you providing the biting or the licking, anything which gives you the most pleasure.

Would you rather be cuddled or kicked -
Another impossible choice. As a little, of course, I'd rather be cuddled. Otherwise, kicked. If I could only ever choose one for the rest of my life, I'd rather be cuddled. I adore cuddles. Skin on skin, and warmth, and love. Yay! ^_^

Would you lie to me to protect my feelings -
Never, because lies always get found out and then make things 10x worse. I will always be upfront, honest and truthful with you, no matter the situation.

Rather bound to the floor or hung from the ceilings -
I'd rather be hung from the ceilings, though, again, both sound great. I think there are more possibilities being hung from the ceiling. Ropes, ties, weights, different angles and positions, eeeeeee. Although the two could also be combined: hung up by my arms and then my feet bound to the floor. You sent my mind racing again!

I'd love to be able to fly.

First of all, I'm gunna need a cape. Can we make a cape together please?

Okay, serious answer time: I'd like to be able to serve and submit to you in RL; I want to learn to play some kind of instrument; I'd like to move out; I'd like to also build a TARDIS, yus, a real one.

Of course you can. We're going to need a plane, a toolkit, lots of wood, blue paint, some instruments, and money.

Craving more questions please <3

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 07-08-2014 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:36 PM   #83
lola.fox

Sign

1. Do you believe in astrology?

2. Where was the last place you bought something, and what did you buy?

3. What's your height?

4. Do you prefer blue or black pens?

5. What's the last tv show that you watched?
Old 07-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #84
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Thankies for more questions, lola

1. Do you believe in astrology?
I don't. Although horoscopes are always rather amusing to read.

2. Where was the last place you bought something, and what did you buy?
Probably something boring like chocolate from the supermark-- nope, wait, I bought some Pick & Mix today! Yummmm

3. What's your height?
5'9

4. Do you prefer blue or black pens?
I used to have a thing for blue, but now I prefer black. Preferably gel-type ones. I hate Biro pens.

5. What's the last tv show that you watched?
8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown
Old 07-09-2014, 03:07 PM   #85
lola.fox

1. What in the world is Pick n Mix?

2. What's your favorite gif?

3. What did you do the moment you woke up this morning?

4. What's your favorite thing to do when you have spare time?

5. Do you have a calendar? If so what does it look like?
Old 07-09-2014, 03:48 PM   #86
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. What in the world is Pick n Mix?

2. What's your favorite gif?

I can't find my favourite so I'll go with:

3. What did you do the moment you woke up this morning?

I messaged Saddi.

4. What's your favorite thing to do when you have spare time?

I like writing thiiiiings, and hanging out on forums.

5. Do you have a calendar? If so what does it look like?

I don't, nor do I have a diary.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:27 AM   #87
Animefreak0413

Hello Doctor, here are a few questions I would like you to answer.

1. Have you listened to any of the songs produced by the band the Chameleon Circuit? If you have, what are your 5 favorite songs from them?

2. What is your favorite villain from Doctor Who?

3. Are you excited for the new series of Doctor Who starring Peter Capaldi as the Doctor?

4. What is your favorite regeneration scene from Doctor Who and why?

5. Have you read the Last Apprentice novel series? If you have read the series, did you like the book series? If you haven't read it and have no clue what the series is about, would you look the book series up?

Here are my answers to the questions I gave you:

1. I like the Chameleon Circuit band. Here are my top 5 songs. Also, I put the links to the songs from YouTube if anyone is interested in listening to them:

Song #1. K9 Lament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju0qWmjK_II

Song #2. Gallifreyan History 101: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2ldOzms47c

Song #3. Kiss the Girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G8-e5vvN1U

Song #4. Doctor What: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98rtEm7sUsU

Song #5. Teenage Rebel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYB8MXWqLKI

2. This is a tough question to answer for me. My answer would either be : Davros, Pangol from The Leisure Hive, or the Master. I guess the Master would have to be my favorite of the 3 however.

3. Yes, I am excited and can't wait for the next series of Doctor Who. From the minute or so screen time from The Time of the Doctor episode, I think Peter Capaldi will be a great Doctor. 43 more days until the first episode titled Deep Breath airs. I can't wait for the episode to premiere.

4. My favorite regeneration scene would have to be either (Sorry I haven't seen all of the regeneration scenes) Matt Smith's regeneration to Peter Capaldi. My favorite line from the regeneration is "We all change, when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, you've got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." I think this regeneration scene is a good scene to remember and it introduces the fans of Doctor Who to Peter Capaldi as the Doctor.

5. I like the Last Apprentice book series. It is a 13 book series about Tomas Ward and his struggles of being the Spook's apprentice. He goes through a lot in the 13 book series and I don't want to spoil anything from the series. It is a great book series and I believe rivals the Harry Potter series. It is quite graphic at times, with blood, murder and other stuff. I would recommend this book to anyone who is read either the Harry Potter series or the Hunger Games series.

Last edited by Animefreak0413; 07-11-2014 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Misspelling the Name of the band and one of the songs named Gallifreyan History 101
Animefreak0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:07 AM   #88
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Awesome questions, Animefreak0413! Thanks

1. Have you listened to any of the songs produced by the band the Chameleon Circuit? If you have, what are your 5 favorite songs from them?

Tricky one because I liked many of Alex's, but I now refuse to listen to any of them due to what happened. I did like Type 40, and Travelling Man was fun. I still love K9's Lament and Gallifreyan History 101.

2. What is your favorite villain from Doctor Who?

I love the Kandyman, Davros (my first username here was Davros), and the Peter Pratt Master. Oldskool villains! High five.

3. Are you excited for the new series of Doctor Who starring Peter Capaldi as the Doctor?

I am, even more so now I've read the leaked scripts. Mostly excited to see Peter in action!

4. What is your favorite regeneration scene from Doctor Who and why?

I'm going oldskool again and I'm going to say Tom Baker into Peter Davison. I also love McCoy into McGann; Eccleston into Tennant and Jacobi's Master into Simm's Master. All wonderful scenes.

5. Have you read the Last Apprentice novel series? If you have read the series, did you like the book series? If you haven't read it and have no clue what the series is about, would you look the book series up?

I'll look it up, for sure! Never read it. Not sure if I've even heard of it actually.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:15 AM   #89
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

For fun, I'm also responding to your own answers, Animefreak0413.

1. I like the Chameleon Circuit band. Here are my top 5 songs. Also, I put the links to the songs from YouTube if anyone is interested in listening to them: K9's Lament; Gallifreyan History 101; Kiss the Girl; Doctor What; Teenage Rebel.

Oooh, good choices. I like(d) Teenage Rebel, but Eddplant and Journey's End is fun. Another favourite of mine would be Big Bang Two by Charlie.

2. This is a tough question to answer for me. My answer would either be : Davros, Pangol from The Leisure Hive, or the Master. I guess the Master would have to be my favorite of the 3 however.

I haven't watched The Leisure Hive for so long. In fact, it's probably years, so I don't even recall Pangol. I remember not really caring much for the story. It, along with many others, needs a rewatch at some point I think. Also sharing love for Davros and the Master (any particular one?).

3. Yes, I am excited and can't wait for the next series of Doctor Who. From the minute or so screen time from The Time of the Doctor episode, I think Peter Capaldi will be a great Doctor. 43 more days until the first episode titled Deep Breath airs. I can't wait for the episode to premiere.

He sure will be! He's going to be a whirlwind and I can't wait to have a totally different Doctor after Matt Smith. It's going to be really fun! I love this new Doctor's attitude and personality.

4. My favorite regeneration scene would have to be either (Sorry I haven't seen all of the regeneration scenes) Matt Smith's regeneration to Peter Capaldi. My favorite line from the regeneration is "We all change, when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, you've got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." I think this regeneration scene is a good scene to remember and it introduces the fans of Doctor Who to Peter Capaldi as the Doctor.

I do like that scene, but only out of context. I struggle with Matt's final story - I find it messy and stuff - but that speech is fantastic. Feels very much like Matt talking to the audience. Really great writing there, and a superlative performance from Matt. I also love the quicker 'flash' regeneration into Peter.

5. I like the Last Apprentice book series. It is a 13 book series about Tomas Ward and his struggles of being the Spook's apprentice. He goes through a lot in the 13 book series and I don't want to spoil anything from the series. It is a great book series and I believe rivals the Harry Potter series. It is quite graphic at times, with blood, murder and other stuff. I would recommend this book to anyone who is read either the Harry Potter series or the Hunger Games series.

Oooh, okay. I'm not huge on books or series, but I'll research into it a little more

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doctor, doctor who