Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-17-2024, 07:22 PM   #1
GD2787

Male 37/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in US

37/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in US

A very good day to you, dear reader.

My name is Gamermaster, or GM

I am seeking a slave. Someone I can dress up, give orders, and send out into the world as I see fit. This person should be FEMALE (or passable for female), loyal, and intelligent.

My expectations are simple: obedience. I’ve said this several times to previous slaves; Find a way to say “YES!” What do I mean by this? I want you, instead of instantly saying to yourself, “No, I can not do this,” say, “How can I do this?” I encourage you to ask me questions. Rarely do I have a task or rule I have not thought about in detail. By asking questions, you should be able to do things right the first time. We are all humans, so I do expect failures to happen, and that's okay! By asking questions, we can (hopefully) alleviate some of those failures.

The fetishes I enjoy are WIDE and varying. There is very little I do not find arousing. My main fetishes are moderate/hidden public, clothes/wardrobe control, and my favorite orgasm denial/chastity. My former slaves can confirm I am a lover of teasing and orgasm denial, and I consider myself an expert in that fetish.

In terms of communication, I expect to hear from you at least once a day; there will be times when I can not reply, and, of course, there will be times you can not reply, but an EFFORT must be made. At this time, my availablity changes week to week due to my current work situation. An online relationship is hardest to maintain without an open path of communication. Due to my experience, I can say without a doubt that less than daily communication is a strain on any new as well as ongoing relationships.

Sadly, the awkward part must come next. Having run into my share of fakes on the internet, I must specify that I do require pictures and videos, and, in cases where it can be accomplished, cam. Everyone by now has a camera phone and most if not all should be able to do video. I do respect that it takes time to trust someone, so we can start with pictures of just clothing or objects/places before moving on to more compromising pictures.

So, enough about you, what about me?!

I'm thirty-seven years old, stand at a height of six feet. I have short blonde hair, greenish blue eyes. After a recent scare at my docter's office, I have started a weight loss journey. Currently, I have lost 50 lbs and counting.

In regards to my vanilla and every day life goes, I am currently the assistant mangeer at a local sub shop, but have a degree in Computer Information Systems. I am Geek. Plain and Simple. Video games are played nearly EVERYDAY without fail, I judge and play in a local Pokemon TCG league almost every Friday night (and sometimes on Saturday), and yes I am a Jedi. My favoite channels on Youtube to watch tend to be the History documentary channels. I have a love of WW1 and WW2 (The Great War and World War 2 in Real time channels are fantastic!).

Everything is interesting from my point of view, and I always analyze things objectively. Without sounding arrogant, you can bring up a topic from nowhere and I probably have some kind of knowledge about it. From Star Trek to animal care, I find it fun to know a little about everything. I have a hunger for knowledge that roots back my early childhood!

I believe that covers just about everything. Please feel free to contact me via DM if you have any questions about what you read here or are interested in my ad. Please be aware I will probably want to move to a chat service (discord or telegram are preferred) quickly after introductions. DM tag is pet peeve of mine.

Thank you for taking the time to read my humble ad and have a pleasant day!
GD2787 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk