Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2023, 03:13 AM   #1
Ann48

Lightbulb New to nipple play need dare

New to nipple play need some task I can do I have rubber bands pencils ice cube hair pin hair brush. I try binder clips and I could not last even 30 seconds I am getting some toys next month I order nipple clamp for beginners and the twisted triplets clit & nipple sucker but they will not get here to next month. My breast are 44 DD and I would love to get my nipples to stand out more . I like some pain pinching and pulling I dislike needles binder clips
Ann48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 03:31 AM   #2
deschut
Distinguished Member

# Try bobby pins, they are easy to slide on, and do a good job of staying on. You can try rolling a dice to decide the amount of minutes to stay on, and roll a 2nd dice to determine how many times to repeat

# Rubber bands are a fair start, you can also tie them around your boobs and use a 2nd set to tie around your nipple. Again roll a dice to determine the amount of minutes, if you're brave, you can roll two dice and multiply the numbers!

# Spanks with a ruler or hairbrush are easy, they will make your nipples hard, you can do this after the above, or before. Multiply two dice to define the number of spanks each side.

You can PM for more advice if you want!

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 04:53 AM   #3
Ann48

I will try all three thank you
Old 10-16-2023, 09:48 AM   #4
Ann48

Just did the last one and with the hair pins I had to leave them in for five minutes and repeat 4times with the rubber bands I had to leave on for four minutes I then rolled the dices and got a five and three so I spank both sides 15 times oh boys they sore but I want more

Last edited by Ann48; 10-16-2023 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Misspelled word
Old 10-16-2023, 11:14 AM   #5
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Apply chopsticks to your nipples, use rubber bands to hold the chopsticks together and then pinch your nipples between them.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 05:03 PM   #6
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann48 View Post
New to nipple play need some task I can do I have rubber bands pencils ice cube hair pin hair brush. I try binder clips and I could not last even 30 seconds I am getting some toys next month I order nipple clamp for beginners and the twisted triplets clit & nipple sucker but they will not get here to next month. My breast are 44 DD and I would love to get my nipples to stand out more . I like some pain pinching and pulling I dislike needles binder clips
Hi Ann,

As someone who also enjoys nipple torture here and there, I hope your enjoying your time learning and exploring nipple play and have enjoyed your tasks here. I have another one for you. You will use ice cubes to cool your nipples down and than spank them to heat things up again Lets do 1 min with ice cubes pressed on nipple and followed by 10 spanks with your hairbrush. Try try 3 sets of ice melting followed by spanking, and make sure to be careful with ice, suck on it a bit to start the melting process before placing them on your nipples. I always advice caution, if its too much please don’t push yourself. Hopefully you enjoy the cool sensation as much as the pulling and pinching.

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:51 AM   #7
Ann48

Just added tweezers to the list of household items
Old 10-17-2023, 01:35 PM   #8
namesfelix

If you can i recomend getting something like. Rope. Tape. Long nylons. If your breasts are tied tightly letting them swell a little forward than youll def feel more sensitive on any nipple play.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 07:27 PM   #9
Ann48

Forgot I had a ruler and two back scratches looking way to add them to my list of things for nipple play
Old 10-19-2023, 08:00 PM   #10
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

With 44D's you can probably lick and suck your nipples to wake them up. Once you get them a little perky you can use some improvised clamps made from pens/pencils/chopsticks and rubber bands. Take two pencils, hold them together and then wrap rubber bands around the ends. Spread the pencils and insert your nipple. The tighter you make the rubber bands the harder the clamps grab. Wear them for as long as you can bear but no longer than 15 minutes. Once you are able to wear them for 15 minutes make them tighter and repeat.

https://bedbible.com/homemade-nipple-clamps/

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 10:11 PM   #11
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Welcome Ann

Surprised no one has suggested yet: clothes pins.

Starting slow, put one on each nipple for 5, 10, 15 minutes depending on what you can manage (of course, whenever doing these tasks, as privacy allows, you should be naked and kneeling on a hard surface).

Little harder: once you can manage the clothes pins for 15 minutes, let's try 2 placing the 2nd pin on top of the 1st to increase the bite of the pin; same goal is to reach 15 minutes pinned.

Please let us know how these ideas work out for you - enjoy!

P.S. word of caution: do not remain pinned, clamped....anything for more than 30 minutes at a time. Not good to cut off blood flow so long

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple clamp, nipple pain, nipple training