Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-08-2017, 06:04 AM   #196
Sam~
Truth Freak

1) Did you expect your AMA to remain this popular?

2) Do you think you will at some point regret offering edges/denial for questions?

3) What do you like about answering questions in your AMA? Is there anything you don't like?

4) Are there any other "incentives" you think that might be popular for people to offer for questions in an AMA?

5) Have you worn your bra & thong much yet? Do you enjoy it?
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 07-08-2017, 06:30 AM   #197
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
1. How do you feel with nearly 2 weeks in denial now and Butterfly having the final say on your next orgasm?
I feel pretty happy about it. I feel it's only natural that I don't get to decide. 2 weeks is okay so far, although I do believe I'm getting hornier (with ups and downs of course).

2. Since you earned yourself a huge reduction of 91 edges in 1 hour, how confident are you regarding the left edges to do? Looks like 168 edges is around two major task with reduction value.
I'm feeling pretty confident it will be okay. I have been edging a bit better now too, with less ruins. Although now that Butterfly decides on my orgasm, there is no guarantee that I get to orgasm even when I do finish all the edges.

3. How high are the chances to push your dislikes and shyness with reduction tasks? What does it need, what is counterproductive? Are you happy about exploring new things and pushing your experiences towards something you hadn't done before?
For my hates there is very little chance. The things I listed as hate I really don't want to do as these are actual punishments. Although you did make the corner time a little more appealing both Butterfly and myself still found it too much. She just made some alterations and I think I will do it this way.
The chances to push my dislikes are higher and those just need a nice reduction amount and probably some pairing with a like. I will still consider new things. I like doing things I never done before. But public still is a pretty big limit that I am really not comfortable with. Like the task to buy a bra in a shop or leaving my panties in a dressing room? No, those are way too public for me.

4. Do you still hate and love me? Same question for deepthroats?
Yes I still love and hate you. Well, maybe I hate you a little bit less now because you don't spam me with so many questions anymore.

Btw., love your new PM dares, just don't want to exploit them now while you are so busy.
Oh it would be fine if you did. They are small tasks mostly. Although I don't want to get them too many indeed. That's also why I'm not particularly promoting them and not playing in The RandomDarer.

Okay so 8 more edges added!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 06:42 AM   #198
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
1) Did you expect your AMA to remain this popular?
I did not actually. I still think it will die some day.

2) Do you think you will at some point regret offering edges/denial for questions?
At the moment I don't think so. My orgasms are now in control of Butterfly anyway (only that, she is not my Miss) so if I complete this edge bank I might still not get to cum. And I am not getting SO many questions anymore as I used to and I feel more confident about doing them and earning my reductions.

3) What do you like about answering questions in your AMA? Is there anything you don't like?
I just like answering questions. It's fun and makes me think of things. And certain questions turn me on as well. I don't like answering boring questions like 'what's your favorite color' or 'what is 1+1'. Lol!

4) Are there any other "incentives" you think that might be popular for people to offer for questions in an AMA?
I was thinking of offering to give dares to people you post. But I don't think I'm going to do that because then I expect to get many post with dumb questions from people just because they want a dare. And then I have to give them all dares and then they won't respond to me or write a report anyway. But I might offer a dare to everyone who has already asked questions as a thank you. What do you think about that?

I didn't wear them yet. I still really plan on doing so for your task. I have a time and a place in mind. I have this 'rule' with myself that I only use any of my toys and kinky items if someone tells me to and I didn't get to your dare yet. I'm working up to it.

Thank you for the 10 edges. I bet you thought I was running a bit low.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-08-2017, 09:31 AM   #199
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

1- What are your thoughts on anklets?
2- How would you describe the color "blue" to a visually impaired person?

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:51 AM   #200
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
1- What are your thoughts on anklets?
They can be pretty nice to see girls wear

2- How would you describe the color "blue" to a visually impaired person?
It's a cool, calm and professional color.

2 edges added! Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-08-2017, 09:59 AM   #201
Sam~
Truth Freak

I just like answering questions. It's fun and makes me think of things. And certain questions turn me on as well. I don't like answering boring questions like 'what's your favorite color' or 'what is 1+1'. Lol!

lol the adding up questions were just (a not very funny) joke.

I was thinking of offering to give dares to people you post. But I don't think I'm going to do that because then I expect to get many post with dumb questions from people just because they want a dare. And then I have to give them all dares and then they won't respond to me or write a report anyway. But I might offer a dare to everyone who has already asked questions as a thank you. What do you think about that?

Yes, offering dares for all posts would get out of hand and lead to people asking questions just to get dares. But offering dares to those who already posted would not be a bad idea

I didn't wear them yet. I still really plan on doing so for your task. I have a time and a place in mind. I have this 'rule' with myself that I only use any of my toys and kinky items if someone tells me to and I didn't get to your dare yet. I'm working up to it.

That's fine, I was not trying to rush you.

Thank you for the 10 edges. I bet you thought I was running a bit low.

well maybe

On a side note, did you know you now have the most posts for a AMA not by a girl?

Last edited by Sam~; 07-08-2017 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:40 AM   #202
scallywag100
Account Banned

1. How many edges do you have left?
2. Do you regret adding the edging part to this post?
3. What do you want to see in a mistress? (Yes, we're kind of interested )
4. Does each question count as 4 edges because we're female twins?
5. How long will it take to do the edges from this post, do you think?

You're welcome for your either 10 or 20 edges!
scallywag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:49 AM   #203
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
On a side note, did you know you now have the most posts for a AMA not by a girl?[/COLOR][/B]
Indeed it seems I do, I even beat your sub Matt!
Pretty interesting. I never expected such a thing.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-08-2017, 10:53 AM   #204
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallywag100 View Post
1. How many edges do you have left?
2. Do you regret adding the edging part to this post?
Not really. It has made my thread pretty popular!
3. What do you want to see in a mistress? (Yes, we're kind of interested )
Someone who I can totally trust, who would control me, who would be strict but fair and how has pretty feet and wouldn't mind me worshipping them.
4. Does each question count as 4 edges because we're female twins?
No, I have enough edges as it is.
5. How long will it take to do the edges from this post, do you think?
At this rate, probably at least another month.

I will add 10 edges. Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-08-2017, 11:00 AM   #205
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Indeed it seems I do, I even beat your sub Matt!
Pretty interesting. I never expected such a thing.
Yes, maybe I should make him offer edges for questions But he probably would not thank me, as he still has a load to do from his birthday thread
Old 07-09-2017, 03:20 AM   #206
CSasha
Oracle

This time I am curious about your mind, Jaro. I know you are pretty much a man of reason and logic. If any question is too intimate, I wouldn't mind if you did not answer them at all.

1. Do you do any form of meditation or prayer? Have you ever done?

2. What are the three best activities or inactivities to relax your mind while remaining conscious?

3. How much did you want Cal's curse to work for you? What negative aspects would it have had on you?

4. When is the last time you have cried? When is the last time you have laughed out loud for a longer moment or very, very intense?

5. Are there any movies, scenes, songs or texts which make you reliably cry?

6. Have you thoughts or memories while showering without any task? Do they bring any feelings?

7. What is the memory which makes you most sad? Is there any other memory which makes you cry the most or is it the same?

8. What would you do all day for years and decades if you couldn't do any work but your costs would be cared for?

9. How educated are you about religion?

10. How frequently and often do you smile with lips open?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:59 AM   #207
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
This time I am curious about your mind, Jaro. I know you are pretty much a man of reason and logic. If any question is too intimate, I wouldn't mind if you did not answer them at all.
1. Do you do any form of meditation or prayer? Have you ever done?
I do not and do not plan to. That stuff is too esoteric for me.

2. What are the three best activities or inactivities to relax your mind while remaining conscious?
Taking a bath, sunbathing on a tropical beach, swimming in the same tropical ocean

3. How much did you want Cal's curse to work for you? What negative aspects would it have had on you?
I didn't really want it to work. I have Butterfly's curse now.

4. When is the last time you have cried? When is the last time you have laughed out loud for a longer moment or very, very intense?
Last time I cried was when Butterfly and I ended the D/s. It was only for one evening but I was pretty sad. I don't remember when I last laughed out loud. Is that sad? I do like to laugh but it doesn't happen often, at least not at that level.

5. Are there any movies, scenes, songs or texts which make you reliably cry?
No, I can't think of any.

6. Have you thoughts or memories while showering without any task? Do they bring any feelings?
Not while showering, usually while driving. And yes, they do bring feelings. Sad feelings.

7. What is the memory which makes you most sad? Is there any other memory which makes you cry the most or is it the same?
There are no memories that make me cry but there is one that makes me very sad. No, I do not wish to tell about this one.

8. What would you do all day for years and decades if you couldn't do any work but your costs would be cared for?
Travel. See the world, together with a Domme if at all possible

9. How educated are you about religion?
I am not religious myself. I am an atheist. But I do know a few things about the Abrahamic religions.

10. How frequently and often do you smile with lips open?
Never. Please never ask me to say cheese in front of the camera.

And... that's 20 edges again. Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-10-2017, 08:29 PM   #208
pup.
Account Banned

Quote:
No I don't think that would be yummy either. But if it's dead and roasted I might just try it.

3. I would definitely not like that. I would not like that at all and it would make me feel totally grossed out. But it might also make me feel more like the dirty worm I am myself.
so you wouldn't want to eat a live or a dead worm and you wouldn't like being in a tub full of worms.

Quote:
I should have answered your questions. I should have taken a shower. Instead I was just sitting there on getDare and lounging about.
Its all good. I procrastinate all the time so I know what its like.

Quote:
4. It was a while ago when I was Butterfly's sub. We were trying to come up with a good pet name and we decided upon worm.
Here is another question: How come you decided on worm?

Quote:
5. Very slow. Why did you ask? Did you find out I have typed with my feet?
I believe I saw one of your dares that required you to type with your feet. That would be how I found out.

2. Have you ever done a sport? What sport was it and how long did you do it for?
3. What is your favorite thing to do on getdare? What is your least favorite?
4. What was your favorite place to travel.
5. if you had the chance to be a worm for 24 hours, would you take it?

Spoiler:
i am taken

Last edited by pup.; 07-10-2017 at 08:39 PM.
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #209
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
Here is another question: How come you decided on worm?
Because worms are small and insignificant creatures who like to be slimy and dirty. They have a little brain so they can't really think for themselves. The are naturally submissive and the word 'worm' sounds funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
2. Have you ever done a sport? What sport was it and how long did you do it for?
3. What is your favorite thing to do on getdare? What is your least favorite?
4. What was your favorite place to travel.
5. if you had the chance to be a worm for 24 hours, would you take it?
2. Tennis. I did a few lessons but I didn't keep up very long. It was okay but not fun enough to give me enough incentive to continue.

3. Create new posts and games. Least favorite: chat in the chat room.

4. Probably Latin America

5. Wait, an actual worm!? No, most likely not. I don't think that would actually be very fun. Well, maybe... but only if I were in the presence of a nice Miss who would no it was me and ensure that I don't get harmed. Worms are very fragile creatures you know.

Thank you for the addition 10 edges.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-10-2017, 09:01 PM   #210
pup.
Account Banned

Because worms are small and insignificant creatures who like to be slimy and dirty. They have a little brain so they can't really think for themselves. The are naturally submissive and the word 'worm' sounds funny.
Ah, makes sense now.

3. Create new posts and games. Least favorite: chat in the chat room.
WHAT???? why dont you like chatting in the chat room?

You are quite welcome for the questions and edges.

Spoiler:
i am taken
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk