Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2017, 03:11 AM   #11
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Hello Jaro,
It seems this AMA thread needs a little push. I have just looked at your current progress, and though you still have plenty of edges left, by your posts and behavior you seem to crave more.
Well I like to answer questions. And I want to be denied, controlled and horny... so...

1. Is my impression right that your apartment of 100 square meters is quite big for one person in your country? It seems like a palace to me.
I don't think it's that unusual although yes it is quite large and bigger than I really needed. But when I got this it was just so perfect on all accounts that I figured the extra room would be a strange reason not to take it.

2. Is the height of your apartment big as well? Is it an apartment in a very old house or a quite modern one?
It's a bit higher than usual, yes. It's older but not that old. It still relatively modern.

3. How many other apartments are in the same entrance as yours? Do you have mostly singles as neighbors, is it mixed with families, couples, and older people or is there any dominant group? How many people live in the same house or block as your apartment in total?
There are a few others, I'm not sure how many, maybe 30? Most are older people that live here actually but there are a few younger ones like me.

4. Is your apartment noisy? Do you hear your neighbors often and loud or seldom and quite damned? Do you have any fear that your neighbors might hear you when you are doing dares?
It is quiet enough, I don't really hear my neighbors most of the time. Last night I head a neighbor coughing. He must have been coughing really loud because usually I don't hear that kind of sounds.
I don't really fear them hearing me I'm pretty quiet. What I do fear a bit is if they'd hear me if I am walking around in heels but of course that could mean I just have a visitor.

5. How often do you get a delivery or visitor?
I order stuff online a lot but usually when they deliver I'm out working. Visitors are rare, maybe once every 2 weeks or so?

6. At which level to the street and other houses is your apartment? How many windows does your apartment have, and how big are they? Do you have any curtains? How good can other people peek into your apartment?
4 windows, some large, it's all pretty bright in here. But I'm high enough that people cannot see me and I don't need to close the curtains for that. So I can happily be naked here. Only if I stand on a chair or ladder in one room someone might be able to see me. Also, unfortunately, my balcony is not private so going out naked there is not possible.

7. How many people do you think to happen to see you naked in your apartment, and how do you feel about the thought?
Like I said above, nobody can see me.

8. Since almost a week in denial, how horny do you feel right now?
Not horny enough unfortunately. I just wrote a blog about it.

All these questions don't count for edges.
Thank you! Still, you earned 25 bonus edges for bumping this thread so I will add those.

New incentive: the next person who never posted here before to ask at least 3 questions gets a bonus of 25 edges to give me.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk