Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-22-2015, 06:48 AM   #1
Keona570

Default 18/F/Sub Looking to destroy her throat.

I really want to destroy my throat and was hoping some of you could provide me with a dare to help me do that. I would prefer the dare to be a dicedare, and maybe involve pee.

I own an electric toothbrush, a hairbrush and that's it unfortunately. I really like piss, having accidents, Dice Dares , golden showers.

I don't want to use food.

My limits are- Extreme pain, public, scat, vomit, blood, anything really gross, facepics.
Keona570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 06:58 AM   #2
josh224
Baby Member

Default hay

hay Keona570 a good pee dare is allays to stop the drain of your shower get a few drinks till you really need to pee go to the shower pee in it and then spank yourself for being a naughty girl keep our ass nice and wet with the pee enjoy
josh224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:50 AM   #3
LilMonki

Collect as much piss as you can until you have enough to fill a standard (one of the cheap ones) bottle of water (ozarka, dasani, etc.). Fill the bottle with the piss and using a pin or small nail/screw poke a small hole in the cap.

Open your mouth wide and give a "blow job" to the hairbrush handle. Keep your mouth open and while you're trying to deep throat the handle, try to spray as much of the piss as you can into your mouth by squeezing the bottle with your arm all the way extended so that you'll actually have to aim to get the piss into your mouth

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 03:34 PM   #4
Keona570

Will do . I'm really excited to do this dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMonki View Post
Collect as much piss as you can until you have enough to fill a standard (one of the cheap ones) bottle of water (ozarka, dasani, etc.). Fill the bottle with the piss and using a pin or small nail/screw poke a small hole in the cap.

Open your mouth wide and give a "blow job" to the hairbrush handle. Keep your mouth open and while you're trying to deep throat the handle, try to spray as much of the piss as you can into your mouth by squeezing the bottle with your arm all the way extended so that you'll actually have to aim to get the piss into your mouth
Keona570 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
destroythroat, dicedare, omorashi, oral, piss