Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #31
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Hi darth, I had already left hotel early morning today. If u want, I can do it on my next work trip(in 2 weeks time) or I can do it with them after work and they take me to with them and then drop me back to my home early when it is still dark enough for me to walk nude in so much open and public

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #32
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by appughar View Post
What line of business are you in?
I work as seceratery/personal assistant. Sorry cant share more.

How many people (besides your boss) has fucked you openly in the workplace?
there are 3 males and 1 female.

Have the two colleagues seen you naked and fucked you at the office?
well there was change in plan and instead of 2 colleagues I have 3.
All of them have seen me naked and we have fucked at work.

Report of dare- unfortunately I wasn't able to do it for whole time as u wanted. It was mainly due to the reason that we had other plans for evening and also later in night we had planned a sex session.
So I started at 6:30pm, and stood naked in front of my room door. The first person to see me was a room service attendant who was delivering food, I asked him but he left for his delivery without a word, when he returned I asked same and he said yes to which I said thanks then sucked him( he was reluctant but I got him agreed to do). Then just as I had finished swallowing the guy and he was about to leave, a young couple passed by and I asked them same. Both replied as yes and I begged them to let me suck and lick them. They agreed to do it in their room. I did and the lady made me cum twice.
After this I went back and got a few of the other guys who were working at hotel on my floor and passed me. I ended up in sucking everyone (I did around 5 more...it was like a queue). Then the same couple came out of room and passed me so I again asked. This time the guy said no but girl said yes. So I ate girl in her room while the guy spanked my ass using his belt for about 50 times. Then they left.
Right after this my boss and 1 male and 1 female collegues came so I asked them too... They all said yes and after it was done we had to leave so I had to stop it.
If u think I deserve a punishment let me know. Also, tell me how u liked the dare was performed
You performed well but, if I read it correctly, "the lady made me cum twice". You were not allowed to cum until you had received 500 belt strokes on your ass. You will need to be punished!

Now that you're back from your trip, you will perform the same tasking in your hometown. You will go to (5) different hotels in your town, choosing a different for each day of the work week, and perform the original task at each hotel. You will go to the same floor of each hotel as the floor of the hotel you stayed for your trip. If a hotel doesn't have as many floors, go to the top floor. You may not cum until you have received 1000 belt strokes on your ass at each hotel!

You may notify any of your co-workers what day you'll be at each hotel!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:50 PM   #33
DarthTease

Yes, still do it. Actually it's better this way, since there's more travel involved. ;-)

Don't go home, though. At the end of the day at work (it's probably dark by the time you leave given the time of year), do the same. Strip naked, blindfold, and they randomly select who gets to take you home for the night. In the morning, that person brings you back to work, leaves you in an office with your clothes, and leaves so you can redress before taking the blindfold off.

Same rules apply: No talking so that you can't tell who it is, and if possible be led to/from the car, house, and office on a leash.
DarthTease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #34
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Hi darth, this can be done and I will let u know soon how it went

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
Old 03-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #35
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Hi mestis, update on ur task.*
First I had to do my punishment, and since the people with me knew I am going dates, so they offered to see if I do all that is asked and also help if they can.
My collegues got me a candle and stripped me nude. Once nude, they made me prop against a wall ensuring my pussy vertically in air. Then the candle was inserted in my pussy as if it is a cock, and they lighted it. They had another candle too( a small one) which they used to drop the wax on my pussy. So the candle in pussy also dropped wax on pussy and they also did. They did this for 20 mins then after blowing candle out they made me luck the candle clean.
Then they made me make them cum by sucking.
Now, the actual task.
Since u wanted me to borrow or buy underwear, so they told me I should borrow from some guest or employee.
I was able to talk to a female employee who gave me her used panties.
I had found a park near my hotel with a small pathway to it. My boss and the female collegue went with me to see I do all. They took a candle and hairbrush.*
I also took two big bottles filled with pee( collected since previous night).
I inserted the candle in my pussy under the skirt as I walked to the park.since u wanted me to rub also I did that.
When I reached entrance, I got nude and put all clothes and heels together. Then emptied one container on clothes ensuring they r real soaked with it. Second bittle was used by boss on me to ensure I covered and wet with it

Then we started walking again with me wearing heels and I was being aroused a lot by boss and collegue. After around half an hour, they decided To walk back but then they checked had I cum which I hadn't. So then they both got me on my knees, and started to make me cum, she ate me 5 times and I got fucked twice by boss and once with candle and hairbrush each after I Felt I won't be able to cum anymore.

Then we walked back, I got dressed but kept sucking the panties and sucked almost all per out of them.*
On reaching hotel, at the hotel gate I told the 2 security guards what I had done, then told it at the reception, we ordered done food, told to them and the room service guy who delivered the food. It was so humiliating and dirty to tell this. The manager and room service guy didn't believe and I ended up drinking their pee and ficking with them in trying to prove I did all that.
*Since I was leaving the next day, so I wore as u wanted, but on highway, we both girls were nude as boss wanted.
Ps- boss made us both do pee on our clothes again on our way back.
Hope u liked it

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

Old 03-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #36
Mestis716

I did enjoy it very much. You're a dirty whore, that's for sure! I will have to come up with another task for you soon.
Mestis716 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boss, nude, oral, pussy, sex