Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
TheDivineSorcerer

Male 26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am 27, Dude from England and you may address me as Sir (until you are chosen). I am an experienced Master. Have been in the lifestyle for a couple of years.

Dislikes:
Personality: Dishonesty, arrogance and ill-mannered people.
Not into blood, scat,animals, extreme pain or anything illegal etc.

Have an open mind, so leave a lot to new discoveries and experiences. But for some who would like to hear a few, as dom I like humiliation, light pain, medium bondage, oils, candles, dark rooms, biting, scratching, hair pulling, medium flexible bodies...etc

Tid bits
It's not all about sexual games so you should intrigue me. I am creative so hopefully you have some (or more) creativity to match mine. I like aloof observation and hence I can read people easily. Many things about me are weird. For eg: A girl speaking spanish or japanese turns me on, or cursing in a language I don't understand turns me on. I like to hear raw thoughts and I have got into trouble for being a good listener. In a race for patience no one can beat me. Don't test it though.

Looking for:
I am looking for a 18+ female who is not just a slave but a submissive girl. I find their personality attractive. So you should have one. Online and long-term for the right person in whom I see potential.

You should have an IM account and looking to commit. Beginner or someone experienced is not an issue, I can train either with ease. A webcam will be a plus but not necessary. A digital camera is a must.

What time zone you are in doesn't matter to me, but if you are chosen I will assume control of everything except your work, friends and family. Since every person is unique, I don't have a set list of things and I think on my feet. It's safe to say, if you are chosen there will be online and offline orders to be fulfilled and there will be punishment in failure to do so.

Command over english with good grammar is necessary since communicating thoughts is essential.

Here's how it's going to work
1. You reply to this thread or PM me about yourself. Tell me why should I be interested in you. Why are you worth my time and more importantly my energy. How you convey that, I leave that entirely upto you.

2. If your reply peaks my interest, I shall get back to you for speaking further online to ascertain that you are indeed worth my time and energy.

3. After speaking with you, if you are chosen, you will have a chance to ask your questions. Once done; you will be informed about the rules.

4. Adventure begins!

After Life:
During the talk I shall find out about your views and your thoughts. Most importantly your reasons. You will be given the rules. As days go by, you will also be handed certain instructions (some for the day, others for long-term). How you remember them is upto you but any slip wouldn't go unpunished. Though, one thing is certain. Once you are owned; you are my responsibility physically and mentally. So be prepared to be open.

Notes:
Be honest and be yourself. I don't like pretence. Creativity and honesty turns me on for some reason, as I find it very attractive.

Finally!
The fun is in the process, the journey and I am looking for someone to travel with me.

Thanks and Have fun.

Last edited by TheDivineSorcerer; 05-21-2011 at 10:36 PM. Reason: thought to improve the ad a little bit
The following 2 users say Thank You to TheDivineSorcerer for this post:
Old 05-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

This is a very good ad. I wish you good luck in your search.

Blondie

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
Old 07-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #3
TheDivineSorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
This is a very good ad. I wish you good luck in your search.

Blondie
Hmm why wasn't I notified about your reply to my post?? Strange!!
I do have email notifications on for this thread! grr!

Be who you really are, anything else will only give enjoyment for so long.

Interesting, intelligent and creative submissive girls, ladies and women, feel free to PM me even if it's just for banter!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative, longterm, online slave, submissive female slaves