Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this compared to the other 'books' I've done
Much Worse 9 14.75%
Slightly worse 9 14.75%
Same 17 27.87%
Slightly better 10 16.39%
Much better 16 26.23%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Waxing Moon: Pam's Story, Part III

A breif recap of the story so far:

First, the universe was created. This has made many people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move. Then a man from a planet (whose life forms had decended from a group of aliens from Golgafrigian Arc B) Earth, which was actually the greatest computer of all time, who we shall refer to as Officelover decided to skip the h2g2 stuff and get on with the summary of what happened so far:

__________________________________________________ ___________

Pam's life sucked. After blackmail, torture, humiliation, pain, bondage, slavery to a cruel master (I know, heaven right?) she had been so humiliated that she left her former life, and ran away to college early. For the first year or so, Pam's life revolved around classes, going to therapy to try and undo the pain, and watching reruns of shows that were bad to begin with on TV. Pam existed like this for about a year, and she was miserable.

Then in her second year of college, she stopped going to therapy. Pam seemed to have helped herself, or at least was tired of paying a guy to ask her questions and doodle in a notebook.

She finally wanted some sort of relationship- and not only that. Well, I suppose I should tell how Pam decided, "Okay. I really need to get out more."

It was a crisp autumn day, in late September. The leaves were red and golden brown- a picturesque New England landscape. The sky was bright blue, the kind of energetic blue that says, "Be happy!". There was a chilly scent of hope in the air- hanging, longing to be breathed in. Pam wafted, and hoped only that someday she'd be cured.

Skies were not happy for Pam. She ignored all the other students, as usual. "They'd only hurt you." Pam thought to herself. She hadn't made any friends. She was so lonely, but loneliness, she decided, must be better than doing anything that might cause loneliness. She had been hurt. Daniel had hurt her, and she was not ready to- she didn't know what.

And then it was as if her mind snapped into order. The deluson she had placed over her eyes- it had been lifted. Thoughts, feeling, emotions, stress, joy, hopes, dreams, wants, desires- all rushed into her head simeoultaneously. They liquified and turned to tears upon her cheeks. Not pain tears- she had shed far too many of those. It was if her eyes had been staring at the Sun for hours, and now she looked away.

This was all too much- Pam needed to sit down. Right away! She sat on a bench adjacent to the familiar gravel patgh that ran through the center of campus.

Her spite, her pain- it reached the end of it's track. It was being instantly replaced by what Pam wanted to happen, not by what she wanted not to happen.

This- she remarked- was freedom. And then another bolt hit her- like lithobolia from above. She was crying. All that she had missed! The parties, the friends, the boyfriends, and yes, Pam thought semi-hornily, the sex. Pam needed to make a call. She called her therapist, and politely told him that he was no longer needed.

Now she was ready to act. She was ready for friends, for people. Oh, it was as if she had just gotten connected to a whole chain of people. She was ready to talk to people, to join clubs.

She decided it was time to live dangerously. Next, Pam thought about something else she hadn't thought about in a long, long time. Her desire to be a slave.

Just the thought turned her on a bit. She wanted someone to own her- someone to humiliate her, to treat her as if she was some naughty girl. She became instantly wet.

She shook it off, but went right to her apartment (where she was now living) and masturbated. She hadn't done... that... in a year and two months. She was damn horny, and thought it was about time she made some adjustments to her lifestyle. She was ready to look the world in the eye and say- "I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY ANYMORE!"

This day was her aurora. Peaceful it was anything but. Beautiful, yes; neccesary- you bet!

__________________________________________________ __________

Please: A word. This story will NOT be depressing like my last book. It will not result in a ruined life. It will not have blackmail, or a formulaic approach to a story (Boy/Girl is somehow naked/doing something sexual boy/girl takes pictures, uses the person, then frees them. Only then, they've learned to love BDSM.)

This will e different, but I think you will like it all the same. Believe me, without giving too many details away, I can safely say that I think you will probably like it.

__________________________________________________ _________

Comments are welcome,
Questions will be answered,
Respectful Criticsms will be taken cheerfully,
Suggestions will be (probably) used,
And anything miscelaneous is encouraged.

~Officelover

Advertisements
Kink Talk