Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #1
Kiny sarah

Eye Outing outfit

I’m planning to take a trip to a town a little ways from me for a day out and while thinking of what I should do there I decided that I needed something to wear while I’m out. That’s where this thread comes in.

I decided that I Would ask people on getdare for outfit ideas (can be combined with toys) and once I’ve got some ideas putting it to a poll for everyone to decide. The outfit that is chosen will be worn while walking around, for a meal and to a club in the evening and for whatever else the day throws my way.

The person who’s idea gets chosen will receive a reward as well as a report of the day

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:34 AM   #2
Mrr
Distinguished Member

I'm thinking something nice and simple since it's the summer and all. The shortest skirt you own/can get; crotchless underwear (or a pair that you've personally cut the crotch out of); no bra (or if you're well-endowed and need some support, you can make yourself a bra out of only rope); a lightweight white t-shirt; shoes with at least a 3 inch/8cm heel.

Oh, and just because anal is a like of yours, wear a butt plug as well if possible. Should be interesting between the panties and micro/mini skirt!

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mrr for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, female, poll, public