Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
prettylittleslut27

Default Need Breast bondage/Torture Dares

I need a punishment task that focuses on nipple/breast bondage and torture. After you all submit your ideas, my new master will pick his top 5 favorite for me to complete. I am not allowed to orgasm without his permission so any orgasm dares are out.

My limits are: no poo/ pee play, nothing illegal and nothing that will permanently harm me.

My likes are nearly endless.

I have a small butt plug, a vibrating dildo, nipple clamps, plenty of clothespins, masking and duct tape, a large amount of rope, and endless amount of possibilities for improvising.

This is the first task I have done for him, so please give me good dares so that I may please him.

Dislikes: Watersports, poo, anything that will permanently harm or get me arrested.

Everyone should click this link to see what a filthy whore I am: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?u=9129
prettylittleslut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
prettylittleslut27

Please give me tasks everyone. My master will not be pleased if I don't get a few

Dislikes: Watersports, poo, anything that will permanently harm or get me arrested.

Everyone should click this link to see what a filthy whore I am: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?u=9129
Old 03-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
Mestis716

Yes, please give me something for her to do. She is obedient but there is still room for a lot of improvement.

As punishement for being so repulsive that no one will give her 1 dare, she will have to be punished.

So, starting today, she will total the amount of posts each day and will then have to edge herself once for each post that is listed, for being a useless cunt. As she said, I am not allowing her to have an orgasm unless I say she can. So the more suggestions that are posted, the more she have to suffer on top of everything else.

I also encourage everyone who gives her a task in this thread to degrade her as much as possible. She is a fucking whore who has no self respect and I'm more than happy to exploit that fact for my amusment and the amusment of others. Use her as you see fit!

Any tasks that are posted with disregard to her limits will be ignored and will NOT count as a "valid" post that she must count for when edging every day.

Last edited by Mestis716; 03-06-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Mestis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #4
Dravot
getDare Devil

Well I guess I'll take pity on the wanton whore.

You will need 20 clothes pins, a bit of string/light cord 6 feet/2 meters long.

Take the string starting at each end tie on a clothes pin so that there are 10 on either end with an inch or two between them and a good bit of string in the middle.
Starting with the end most clothes pin on either side put one on each nipple, then attach the rest of them to the breasts spiraling out from the center by pinching some skin then putting on the clip.
When you have finished loop the middle part of the string around a doorknob on a closed door.
Edge 5 times on the 5th edge step back from the door as quickly as you can until all the pegs are pulled free.
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
soltys

Give that slut a good spanking. 50 times each cheek with wooden spoon. Use more painful instrument if you think she deserves it (electric cable is OK if she has only household items). Then make her sprinkle some bean seas around the floor and order her to kneel down on it in the corner about one feet away the wall. She should hold a coin against the wall with her nose and keep hands up. Ass sticked out. Some pegs on her nipples and clit would be OK. Order her to hold that position for at least 20 minutes. Everytime she fails, you give her extra time or extra punishment.
self-spanking, caning, whipping, cornertime, humiliation, PM's, CFNM, bondage, submission, orgasm control/denial, pegs, no-touch denial, CBT, anal, online exhibitionism (cam/pics/vids), ginger, pain, semi-public, hidden public, hidden bondage, hidden cbt, hidden crossdressing, anal, wax, chatting, crossdressing, nettles
family, friends, face, scat, pee, illegal, enema, diaper, too public

Last edited by soltys; 03-06-2012 at 04:55 PM.
soltys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
Master_naku

Send a message via Yahoo to Master_naku

first off let me say it is good this slut doesn't get to cum, an orgasm is to good of a thing to be wasted on such a slut, the only time a slut like her deserves to cum is so she can taste what shes missing so it can be taken away from her again.

she should start massaging her tits and rubbing and punching her nipples until they are nice and sensitive, she should also edge at least once after getting her tits nice and sensitive. After that she should have both of her whore bags slapped at least 25 times. she should then edge 2 more times and then slap her pussy 50 times and afterwards abuse her clit with 5 very hard direct hits to her clit, after this she you should put clamps on her clit, and both nipples, tie them alltogether if you can and tie them to an open door and slam the door shut so it rips the clamps off
Master_naku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
toriss

You slut:

take a large bowl and fill with water and ice. Leave your breasts in for 5mins so they are slightly desensitised and you nipples are rock hard....

Attach a clothespin on each nipple for 10mins, twist at least 90 degrees every very minute. If one falls off re-attach and add another pin somewhere around the nipple.

When your done edge 10 times and then spank you cilt 20 times saying, "I am a slut," after each spank. Finally when your done get a wooden spoon or something simular and hit off the clothespins.

Dislike (but will do): Pictures, anything loud/messy

Limits: anything including: serious damage, webcamming, family/friends, and animals.
toriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #8
Mestis716

Since this was a dismal failure on Her part, I'm not going to accept any other punishments then the ones already posted here. I will have her do these suggested punishements as soon as she writes her apology to me on this thread for all to see!

In the mean time, anybody who visits this thread should leave her humilating and degrading visitor messeges since she gets off on being called a cunt.

Last edited by Mestis716; 03-07-2012 at 07:50 PM.
Mestis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:32 AM   #9
Dravot
getDare Devil

4 ways to torture your worthless tits? Really, that's all you could manage? Heck there are posts on here about whether its cloudy outside or not that have more posts then that, what a worthless cunt you must be that you can't attract as much attention as clouds. Think about it, people would rather talk about clouds then about what sort of pain they'd like to inflict on you, what a filthy whore you must be, and on top of that, clearly a screw up to have to do this assignment in the first place. All I know is from what I've seen Mestis post elsewhere for your sake it better be one hell of an apology letter you manage to write you dirty cunt.
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
Master_naku

when was the last time this whore came? i hope its a long time until she gets to cum again, stupid little whore doesn't deserve it
Old 03-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #11
prettylittleslut27

This worthless cunt would like to apologize for her horrible failure in getting punishments. I am a stupid useless piece of meat that's good for absolutely nothing. The dirt on the shoes of everyone here is worth more than my sorry filthy ass. Because I am such a worthless piece of shit, I am sitting here naked typing this because I do not deserve clothes. I have written above my tits "I am a useless cunt" and on my forehead, "Insert cock here" with an arrow pointing to the fuckhole beneath my nose. Above my cunt I have written "cum dumpster" because that is all that hole is good for and above my asshole, I've written "Use my dirty asshole". There is also a butt plug shoved in my ass and taped in. My nipples are clamped with clothespins.

I have done these things to explain what a worthless whore cunt I am and in order to show my master that I am aware I am only a useless fuckbag. If anyone would like to see the pictures of me proving this, they are posted here:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=1446

I deeply apologize for uselessness, my lack of commitment and beg for my master to give this cunt another chance, even though I do not deserve as I am worth absolutely nothing.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #12
prettylittleslut27

Please go and see the pictures of my worthless cunt, and comment on them so that I will learn what a useless fucktoy I really am.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #13
Master_naku

when was the last time your worthless cunt felt the undeserving pleasure of an orgasm?
Old 03-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #14
prettylittleslut27

Around a week ago, now sir. Ever since a couple of days before my master found me.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #15
Master_naku

you deserve to go longer, a month minimum

Advertisements
Kink Talk