Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-07-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
HypoMonkey

Wink One Peice Suit (Guys)

Just a little idea of mine.
You know the womens one peice swimming suit? the skin tight lycra ones? Well guys, for exactly 28 days you should ware this suit under your clothes at all times... not daring? well...
as you will be waring it for 28 days, we don't want it stinking of piss and shit, so, whenever you need the toilet wherever you are, in order to go to the toilet, you must take of all your clothes, not as part of the dare, but it's the only way you will be able too
also, no matter what, you must ware the suit every time you shower/bath or sleep, no exceptions. I'm trying this and I'm on day one... it feels good and the feeling of waring something like this that people, hopefully, can't see is thrilling

what do you think??

Hehe... burnt burgers
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HypoMonkey for this post:
Old 08-07-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
Darkness007

Default Awsome Dare

I think its a great idea and nothing can rub you up the right way like a Lycra one piece swim suit.
My GF dared me to wear a corset, panties & stockings for a month so I am currently six days into wearing the outfit. She tightens the corset a little each day & today has been a bit breathless but otherwise not too bad. The silk panties are comfortable but have the potential to cause some embarrassing moments if you catch my drift and the stockings need to be pulled up constantly. She dared me to do this after I got drunk and put on her one piece swim suit & sat in the spa with her and her girlfriends a couple of weeks ago and things got a little out of hand. this weekend she wants to remove all the hair from my body and legs but I owe her big time after the excellent feeling up I coped in the spa from her friends.
At the end of the month we are going on holidays to Fiji to a private villa beach resort & she is trying to get me to agree to dress only as a woman while I am there. Its a huge turn on so I might do it but for now I am being squeezed to death by my corset while my pantyhose are turning me on.

If it feels good then just do it dude
Darkness007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
Kage

It's a good idea for a dare, but I don't think you'd have to take it entirely off. Maximum, to your ankles. I'd do it summer, that was off to the beach each day~!
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

i love the feel of lycra on my skin. I will try this, but maybe nor for 28 days
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:47 AM   #5
plhprdgh
Baby Member

Music Beam One Peice Suit (Guys)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
i love the feel of lycra on my skin. I will try this, but maybe nor for 28 days
One piece is not give me good look so I don't like so much one piece but i like two piece so much.

Advertisements
Kink Talk