Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2020, 03:40 PM   #286
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

I think we got you a good and managable amount for your first thread, just like you hoped for.

Good work guys and girls

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 03:40 PM   #287
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Happy birthday and enjoy your presents. Can’t wait to hear how it all went
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 03:51 PM   #288
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Dying to read the report!

Thanks for allowing us to provide you such lovely gifts and I sense a sequel in the future

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 5/15
Deny Dick December:3/6
Currently Denied
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:05 PM   #289
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Pretty sure there will be one, voluntary or not

But I guess first of all, all of us are excited for her birthday and can´t wait for all of this to happen.
I sense a great report coming our way.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 11-04-2020, 06:03 AM   #290
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

How excited are you for tomorrow to start ?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 11-04-2020, 06:14 AM   #291
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

If there was a scale from 1 (nah) to 100 (can’t get more excited), I’d be at about 100 million. I’ve elevated squirming to an art form by now.

Does that answer your question, Sir?
Old 11-04-2020, 06:16 AM   #292
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
If there was a scale from 1 (nah) to 100 (can’t get more excited), I’d be at about 100 million. I’ve elevated squirming to an art form by now.

Does that answer your question, Sir?
Partly....desperate to touch ?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 11-04-2020, 06:20 AM   #293
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Let’s say I wouldn’t be squirming as much if I wasn’t utterly desperate to touch. To the point where my heartbeat seems to be throbbing on almost every inch of my skin.

Better?
Old 11-04-2020, 06:23 AM   #294
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Better?
Yes, it´s accepted

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 11-04-2020, 06:26 AM   #295
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Glad to hear you are excited. Do you have a plan for what tasks you are doing when yet? You don’t have to share the plan if you do not wish to
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-04-2020, 06:31 AM   #296
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Glad to hear you are excited. Do you have a plan for what tasks you are doing when yet? You don’t have to share the plan if you do not wish to
Not that I don’t want to, more that I have no idea yet. Though I probably should start with the enema for various reasons, and then I’ll more or less follow the order I gave the final tally in. Just don’t have a clue about timings.

Although I think I won’t be sleeping in for once on my birthday. Imagine that
Old 11-04-2020, 06:33 AM   #297
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Not that I don’t want to, more that I have no idea yet. Though I probably should start with the enema for various reasons, and then I’ll more or less follow the order I gave the final tally in. Just don’t have a clue about timings.

Although I think I won’t be sleeping in for once on my birthday. Imagine that
Thinking about how you will do it is half the fun!

Perhaps a few edges in bed followed by your birthday spankings would be a good way start to the day

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-04-2020, 07:09 AM   #298
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Depending how late she goes to bed, it might be a good way to go to bed today as well

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 12:40 PM   #299
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Heart Less than four hours to go

With some lovely ideas from you all and the proper incentive I came up with a plan for tomorrow's activities. Sooo many gifts to unpack.

I'm presenting the plan for my dear contributors' perusal. Let me know what you think!

Just past midnight - first minutes of my birthday: As a little anal slut, I can hardly not sleep plugged on my birthday. I'll be putting my Icicles no. 14 plug in the moment my birthday starts. Then, to make sure I have beautiful dreams, I'm using 3 of my edges while fucking my ass a few times with the plug and while having my (kind of ignored until the big O) pussy clamped. Of course sleeping hours won't count toward my gifted plugging time, as I want to experience those 4 hours while awake.

In the morning when I wake up - edge 10 times. Hoping to get my body trembling before I get out of bed.

Time for a looong, lazy birthday breakfast. Plugged of course. 60 min (or more) with my large plug in (Titanmen the Rumpy).

Enema and prep next. I'm excited and slightly terrified of this one . As it’s a separate dare, any edges done while I follow MadScience's instructions won’t count towards the total I’ve been gifted. If I screw up and come during the 30 minutes I'm holding the enema, I'll ask this group for a fitting punishment. Because why waste all that beautiful arousal I've been building up these past few days?

Shower time. I'll be taking the time to wash my overstimulated body, touching myself all over and edging 4 times. After the edges, I will put my suction cup 9 inch dildo on the shower wall, put my hands on the floor, and fuck myself on it for 62 strokes with the water still running all over me. The thought of this one alone has me clenching hard.

I’m guessing my ass might be able to take my XL plug after the fucking. Once I'm plugged, I’ll be doing 10 more edges.

Having birthday lunch with loved ones. Plugged for the estimated two hours it will take. Dessert is served to me and me alone in the form of 3 edges, far from prying eyes.

Break for work. Yes, effing work. As emergency contact for my business unit for certain covid-related measures, I don’t get the full day off at the moment. At least I’ll be soaking wet and plugged while doing what I have to do.

Get fully back in the mood by edging ten more times. Then get on my back, knees bent to the chest and plug still in, for my spanking of 41 belt strokes.

Time for champagne! With clamps and a sore ass. Afterwards, I’ll finish my 10 remaining edges.

Birthday orgasm! That’s bound to be at least an hour of plugging, edging, fucking and spanking on its own. And I’ll be thanking you all when I come.

Cleaning up after myself. I've been told it won't be just cleaning the two dildos and 5 plugs with my mouth. I like in fear of finding out what else it entails

Another shower will likely be in order at that point, then dinner. By that time, all my tasks SHOULD be done.

Depending on my energy levels after dinner and the busy day I’ve had, I’ll write a short report on the thread and maybe already get started on the PM reports for special gift holders.

Finally, I'll be handing over control over my orgasms to the holder of my Aftercare program.

Last edited by AnalAddict; 11-04-2020 at 12:43 PM.
AnalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AnalAddict for this post:
Old 11-04-2020, 12:47 PM   #300
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sounds like a very well thought out plan and doable numbers for a fun day

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, dare request, edge dare, spanking dare