Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Who should be the overall loser and do the loser punishment?
Silly Bitch 7 58.33%
Blue Griffin. 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2018, 09:41 AM   #16
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Sorry for the delay again people my report will be up tomorrow

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 03:24 PM   #17
iainecgunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly bitch View Post
Sorry for the delay again people my report will be up tomorrow
Anyone would think that you have a desire to win the evil forfeit!
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 04:22 PM   #18
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainecgunge View Post
Anyone would think that you have a desire to win the evil forfeit!
I was thinking that myself...

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:40 PM   #19
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default 3rd report.

So am uneventful report, but I'll make sure you get all the details.

I decided to go the full time yesterday. Putting on my pink C cup bra (my huge one isn't good for wedgies) and a pair of pink panties (Very tight and small) I pulled up my waistband and ran the straps through. Now I didn't have anything planned for the day and knew I had to make this a little more exciting than just chilling on the couch and reading/watching tv.

I decided to go for a walk around the nearby park. This wasn't bad as I had a jacket on to cover the bra. The wedgie really was digging in, but I kept walking around the lake at the park. I even stopped and bent over to stretch when no one was around me. (But there was someone walking their dog across the lake that could have seen me.)

Coming back I sat and read a while then did other chores. I did realized I needed to go shopping for groceries that day too. Not many people were around because it was almost dinner time. Bent over a few time there too.

Once I got back I had to pee, but that wasn't a problem as the wedgie had drawn the panties pretty low in the front.

Otherwise a pretty standard day beside the fabric stuck between my cheeks.

Hope this wasn't too boring and that you keep on getting ready to make silly lose
We plan on one more task before we put the the poll.
Thanks for everyone who's watch so far and for your punishments/posts. Keep coming up with ideas as we still need to end this thread with a bang for the loser!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:52 PM   #20
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Just an update.

It seems that silly is going to be unable to post for a bit do to medical reasons. (I don't the full details.) we'll resume once she's feeling better, but rest assure we will finish this vs, with one more challenge and then the poll.

Meanwhile please comment on how you think the vs has been going and any ideas you have for what the loser shall do. We are eager to hear what you have in mind!
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 03-04-2018, 12:40 PM   #21
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Hello all I’m back now and will have my report up in the next 24 hours thanks for your patience

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 03-05-2018, 08:10 AM   #22
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Hi all sorry for the delay but as blue mentioned I’ve been really poorly actually ended up in hospital for a little while but I won’t bore you with details about that so here’s my report

As some of you might know I’m not a massive fan of wedgies so I’m not expecting to win this one but I decided to do it on a day off I put on a matching green bra and panties set pulled uuthe panties and attached them to the bra now I found this really quite uncomfortable

I decided to just go about cleaning my house and the plan was then to go and do a bit of shopping so I started with cleaning my bedroom first at the start everything was going ok apart from me feeling a bit crap but I just carried on doing the housework intill I got bored of that

I then went to Tesco’s and fetched a few bits I needed for a different dare (which I still need to do) it was at Tesco that I started to feel really crap so I decided to just go home so for the rubbish report but it was that night that I first went to hospital and the day after I ended up in there for just over a week

So like I said I expect blue to win this round but now I’m better the next round is mine so

Old 03-05-2018, 12:29 PM   #23
Natalie_XI

Looks like it'll be hard to pick a winner, since you are both very creative.

P.s. Hope that you fully recover soon SB.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:13 AM   #24
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Round 4.

Ok last round ladies and gentlemen! Before for the poll goes up both of use have to complete these 5 dares in a row. After both of our reports are up we'll put up the poll and find out our loser.

1. Move a balloon full of gunge around house with out hands ever touching it
2. Make a extra large pie and come on getdare and get 3 peoples promision to pie yourself.
3. Find 6 pieces of candy in a pie with your mouth
4. Beg 3 people on getdare to not gunge yourself. You need 2 of 3 to avoid it.
5. Pick up a ball with your elbows and walk it end to end of your house. Each drop is pie to the face.

They can be done in any order, but must be done one after another.

We still need your ideas for the losers punishment!
Full signature here!
Old 03-27-2018, 04:50 PM   #25
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Hi everybody just a quick update my report will be up by Thursday

Old 04-02-2018, 02:47 AM   #26
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Hello all

So I started with the gunge balloon I decided the best way to move it was to pick it up by using my teeth on the tied bit holding open my trousers and dropping it in and tbh it worked perfectly (blue can decide weather using my hands counts if it does he is free to set me a forfeit) I did a full lap of my house with no issues at all

Next I decided to move a tennis ball using my elbow in hindsight I think a bigger ball might of been easier but I manged to get the ball across my house only dropping it twice so I made up two plates of whip cream and sandwich my head with them

Next I made up two bigger pies put one to the side and put some candy in the other and set about getting it out with my mouth it didn’t take me long to find all 6 pieces lol

So I came on get dare and I decided to ask about the gunge first surprisingly I managed to get all three people I asked to agree I shouldn’t gunge my self I then asked a different three people for permission to pie my self as soon as they agreed I slapped it in my face and pushed it up onto my head like an hat and came to write my report

So there you go please post your ideas for the final punishment for the loser because as soon as blues reports up the poll will be

Old 04-03-2018, 03:01 PM   #27
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

1. Move a balloon full of gunge around house with out hands ever touching it
2. Make a extra large pie and come on getdare and get 3 peoples promision to pie yourself.
3. Find 6 pieces of candy in a pie with your mouth
4. Beg 3 people on getdare to not gunge yourself. You need 2 of 3 to avoid it.
5. Pick up a ball with your elbows and walk it end to end of your house. Each drop is pie to the face.

So here my report:
I started with the gunge balloon, rolling it around was annoying, but really easy enough. I almost dropped the ball we I walked up my stairs, but managed to stabilize myself (bumping my funny bone).

Silly was right about begging not to be slimed. I just found 3 random people.
And asking to be pied was simple. Everyone is fine with someone else piecing themselves. Now that I was pied I look for the small jawbreakers in the pie I laid on the floor.

Not my greatest report, but overall it was a simple time.

And with that we are now ready for our Poll to start!
It will be open for one week. We want you to look back at how good/bad the reports are and vote who should do the over all punishment! The punishment is yet undecided! We still need your input on what the loser shall do!
Full signature here!
Old 04-03-2018, 06:56 PM   #28
markaj

If you are still looking for what people should do, here is an idea:

If Blue Griffon loses, he has to do this dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244437

If Silly Bitch loses, she has to do this dice dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104352
markaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:09 AM   #29
useme_messme

If Silly should lose, she needs to recreate this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvF7VRa4pZA

If Blue should lose, he needs to get dressed up as a sissy baby according to Silly's wishes and clean his entire house before dunking his head in a 5 gallon bucket of pink cake batter 20 times, thanking silly for winning each time, before finally dumping the bucket over his head.

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
useme_messme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:58 AM   #30
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by useme_messme View Post
If Silly should lose, she needs to recreate this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvF7VRa4pZA

If Blue should lose, he needs to get dressed up as a sissy baby according to Silly's wishes and clean his entire house before dunking his head in a 5 gallon bucket of pink cake batter 20 times, thanking silly for winning each time, before finally dumping the bucket over his head.
I would love to see Silly doing that! Good idea!

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, messy, silly bitch, verse