Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2016, 08:51 AM   #16
edging-princess

25 more minutes!! I already really have to pee so this might be hard. Punishments for if I can't hold it?
Limit: Poop, chastity, pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals, long term denial (more than a day)
*I do dares and punishments I want ONLY*
edging-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:56 AM   #17
sweetfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by edging-princess View Post
I think I'm gonna hold it, instead of pissing like a dog. If you have stipulations for how I get to piss when I get home though, I will be more than willing <3
I can't resist that! Get in the shower or bath. Put your back up against the wall or the side of the bath upside down. Pee on your body, try to get your face wet, and if you're really daring, try to piss into your mouth ...

And by the way, I would love to get the pictures that others have asked for, if you should decide to make them ;-)

Loves: Pain, (Cross-)Dressing Rules
Dislikes: Long duration pain or anal.
Limits: Public, Pee, Scat, Cumplay, Anything that wounds, Anything involving my head or face.
Boring: Edging, Wedgies, Denial, etc.

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77342

Not afraid to show pics or skype
sweetfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:05 AM   #18
edging-princess

I was a really bad girl... I let out some of my pee before I even left. I still really have to pee, but I think that deserves some punishment...
Limit: Poop, chastity, pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals, long term denial (more than a day)
Old 03-21-2016, 09:08 AM   #19
sweetfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by edging-princess View Post
25 more minutes!! I already really have to pee so this might be hard. Punishments for if I can't hold it?
Ofcourse the first part of the punishment will be that you either have to pee in a hidden public place, or have to wet yourself. The second punishment will be to stretch your pussy. Put something in it that is bigger than anything you had before.

Loves: Pain, (Cross-)Dressing Rules
Dislikes: Long duration pain or anal.
Limits: Public, Pee, Scat, Cumplay, Anything that wounds, Anything involving my head or face.
Boring: Edging, Wedgies, Denial, etc.

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77342

Not afraid to show pics or skype
sweetfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:27 AM   #20
edging-princess

I'm headed out!! Full report when I get back! Hopefully I can hold it a full 30 minutes!!
Anything posted after this will be fore tomorrow's walk!!
Old 03-21-2016, 09:33 AM   #21
ymerej4456

I hope im not too late, but id like to see pics of your dog licking something such as peanut butter out of your pussy. Also take a stick of fresh ginger root, peel it and put it up your ass before you go and dont take it out until you get home
ymerej4456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dogs, jog, walk