Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-18-2015, 08:12 AM   #1
sdfja

Default Walk in the woods gradually being stripped

This dare is one that I read on irishbttm69s blog but couldn't find a thread for so others can do it , so here it is :

First go to a secluded place eg woods or a large Park wearing clothes you don't mind destroying. You may want to bring a backup set and leave them at the start because otherwise you'll be going home naked..

Start walking and after 5 minutes roll a six sided dice and flip a coin.
1&2 = t shirt / top,
3&4 = Underwear,
5&6 = trousers/skirt .
Once the article of clothing is selected flip the coin. Heads = a major cut in the selected article of clothes at least 10cm long. Tails = a minor cut in the selected clothes of around 5cm.

Now carry on walking and Every two minutes roll the dice and flip the coin to determine what clothes you will be cutting. As you continue you'll become more and more exposed..
Once an item is unwearable it can be discarded. When all your clothes are cut off you now have the challenge of walking back naked. As an additional challenge you could incorporate some of the dares in Douglasbs walk in the woods dice dare.

For added chance you could get a friend or ask another getdare member to roll /flip for you and direct the destruction of your clothes as you go via kik etc, as in the blog post referred to above.

My PM dares

Straight / male / 29/ switch. KiK: sdfja
sdfja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:32 AM   #2
ken512

This looked like an interesting variation on the 'naked in the woods' dares on here, so I gave it a go. I started on the edge of some woods near me with the intention of walking into the middle of them. What I hadn't planned for was the clothes taking a lot longer than I expected to actually become unwearable. So long, in fact, that I almost emerged from the other side of the woods! When eventually I was naked, I had a 50 minute walk back to my spare clothes! I was definitely seen once, and possibly a couple of other times, but there were no adverse reactions.
It was good fun, and I recommend trying this dare - but either make sure you've got a large area to walk in or maybe make the cuts bigger so the clothes fall off quicker.
limits: messy; poo; anal; diapers; family
ken512 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes, destruction, naked, walk