Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #136
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Bella..wow I love it!

I can't wait....for the next plug in to the story!!
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:58 PM   #137
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i love this story you are a great writer keep going and keep up the good work

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:14 AM   #138
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Well, I've lost my memory stick with the story on, so I'm a little worried.
Oooer.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:16 AM   #139
dare1892

Wow fantastic story , read it all today, keep it up
dare1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:54 AM   #140
rachel_daring

Great story, I love it.
rachel_daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:46 AM   #141
LastLine

You ever find the memory stick?
LastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #142
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Good news - I found the memory stick.
Bad news - I have an exam in two weeks, I should be revising now. Also, I'm very busy with coursework and such.
Sorry for now.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 11-21-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:11 PM   #143
girllover101
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to girllover101
Thumbs down

I love the story but come on just one more post come on.
girllover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #144
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by girllover101 View Post
I love the story but come on just one more post come on.
Well, that wont get it any quicker. I have school work.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 06-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #145
birdy-boy

I know what you mean, I've got exams going on at the moment. Can't wait for them to just all be over. And this story is definitely good enough to wait a while for the next part
Old 06-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #146
girllover101
Account Banned

Angry get homework done!

well get it done.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #147
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by girllover101 View Post
well get it done.
Hey, don't get mad at Betty for deciding to put her EDUCATION and therefore her LIFE ahead of some story on a forum.

Besides (and I know this from experience) the more you pressure a writer like this (negatively) the more time they'll take.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #148
Calypso19

Damn, poor girl, coursework at this point in the year? unless you're doing art then they really changed GCSE's since 3 years ago. Then again, if you're doing art i bleed for you anyway, those poor students have so much work to do.
Calypso19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #149
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 16.

I looked down at my pale blue top and white skirt, then back to Sasha. I felt the breeze bow up my skirt and it made me shiver.
‘Well, we’ll have to go up sometime’ I said shakily.
‘Not time like the present’ I took a deep breath then walked forward. The harness only made the bad situation worse; it chafed on my thighs and pushed my skirt up ever more.
I looked back into Sasha’s apologetic face and forced a smile.
The harness pushed into the skin of my crotch, leaving a gap for right in between my legs. It forced my skirt up, revealing the lower half of my butt and the same at my front. I figured the sooner I could get up, the sooner it’d be over.
I got to the rock face and looked up to see Rose smiling at me
‘It isn’t too hard, you’ll be up in no time’ she shouted down, looking like she actually felt sorry for me which was surprising.
I grabbed on to the closest ledge, stretching my leg to stable myself on the way up. I heard noises from the right of me when I noticed one of the other boys was strapping on his harness, and the other on my left. I sighed to myself before grasping another ledge sticking out and heaving myself up to the next foot hold. The boys caught up quickly and when I looked below I saw them trying to hide the fact they were looking up my skirt. I sighed to myself.
I’d contemplated waiting until they passed, but they stopped when I did.
I felt something hit the bottom of my ass cheek; I looked down before feeling nauseous from the height. I felt another stinging blow from my left. I turned and saw the boys swinging ropes from their harnesses aiming for me. They stopped seconds after I’d turned like I wouldn’t know it was them.
Boys are idiots, I sighed.
I grabbed another ledge above and launched myself up. I was beginning to struggle, and the boys were quicker than I.
The ropes hit me many more times and I was beginning to lack, my breathing laboured. I kicked small pebbles and shards of rock at the boys, missing mostly but making me feel better.
‘Stop it!’ I hissed
They just looked at each other and laughed.
I grumbled to myself and strained up ward reaching for the next ledge, the sunlight stung my eyes making me squint.
I bit my lip to keep from squealing as I was hit once more, this time with a hand. My eyes watered and I looked down to see the boys much closer to me now.
‘Leave me alone’ I said to them, quietly as to not draw the attention of the teenage assistant.
‘Why should we?’ One boy said smirking at me and winking.
‘Because, I... I said so’ I said pathetically, I turned reaching for the ledge once more, the sunlight blocked my view and I grasped at the air.
The boy on my left threw his hand against my butt with force I wouldn’t think possible from someone hanging on to a rock face.
The tiniest of screams escaped my lips, and I automatically turned to Stacey lounging below, luckily she hadn’t even noticed.
The boys were way too close now, their heads at my waist. They kept stroking my legs and spanking my butt, I finally reached the ledge and hauled myself up.
‘Get lost!’ I hissed at them, trying to sound threatening, but my voice cracked and I sounded desperate.
‘This is too much fun I’m afraid’ the one on my right said, his fingers reaching to between my legs.
I kicked at him, missed but he pulled his hand away.
I looked up and noticed Rose had disappeared, so instead I search for a new way to get up. I’d just passed halfway and it had given me hope.
I strained to climb higher, sweat beading on my forehead; I’d just decided I officially hated heights.
I turned to see the boys had almost silently got higher also, now their shoulders at the same height as my waist.
I felt a cold hand under my top, sneaking up my back, to the clasp on my bra. I twisted my body looking down at the boys laughing at me.
I grumbled to myself and pushed his hand away.
‘Idiots, stop now!’ I said feebly
They laughed ‘No way’
I again stretched my arms to pull myself higher, but the boys were quicker and less clumsy than I.
My arms hurt and the sun was making me head ache and my eyes hurt.
I felt a hand run from the back of my knee to just below my ass.
‘What are you doing?’ I frowned down at the boy on my right.
‘Not like you aren’t asking for it in that outfit’
He said smirking
‘And you wouldn’t want Stacey there to see now would you?’ He raised his eyebrow.
I sighed and pressed my face against the rock, I pulled myself up once more, securing my feet and getting closer to the top.
His hand continued and I no longer had the strength the tell him to stop as he wouldn’t listen, and I couldn’t afford being too loud.
I looked past them and notices Sasha was gone, my eyes searched to the edge of the trees to the other side where the lake lay silent. I didn’t have time to be confused and I was startled as the boys hand ran over my butt, pushing my skirt up even more, I felt the cold air and suddenly it dawned on me how vulnerable I was in this position. His hand roamed up my top once my, lingering at my bra clasp. My bra was a strapless one, so I could only hope he was just trying to scare me.
The boy to my left began his movement as well, I tried to climb to freedom but they were still faster than my pathetic attempts. I was nearly at the top, but they were quicker.
His hand hadn’t left my back and soon my bra had slipped out from under my top, I gasped and turned down to stare at him, begging with my eyes. He swung my bra around a few times before flinging it into the tree above Stacey.
I looked up again, attempting to dodge the sun, when I heard a loud giggle and realised that Rose was still about, and that maybe I didn’t want to see what she was doing above me.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 06-04-2009, 12:57 PM   #150
girllover101
Account Banned

Lightbulb story continued idea

I like the story you need to continue no matter what i like it if you need more ideas hears one make her keep running away then all of the sudden she trippes and faints. while she is out the boys take off all her clothes and run away with the clothes.Try that. and oh no need to thank me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk