Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2015, 12:04 PM   #1
floozy

Default Punish/Train this Slut's tits!

Hi GD!

Recently I bought some nipple clamps and nipple stretchers, so am looking for lots of dares to punish and train my tits! You're welcome to dare me using both tit toys, ice cubes, bodywriting, clothespins, and any other degrading/huniliating task but please make sure it has at least something to do with my tits!

Limits in sig. Look forward to seeing your dares! Will report back, and request punishment if I fail.
LIKES: Bimboification, humiliation, body writing, spanking, petplay, toothpaste, dirty talk, humping, light anal, orgasm control, gags. LIMITS: Public, permanent, kik, webcam, family/friends, photos, unsanitary.PLEASE NOTE: i am still a virgin (so can only do small insertations or small anal) and live with family so please keep in mind those things when you set dares! i have no proper toys!
floozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:37 PM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

Place on your nipple stretchers and then clamps, hang a weight from the clamps now do as many press ups as you can.
And then try some jumping jacks.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:52 PM   #3
painbringer
getDare Devil

Since Centurion is torturing your nipples. I will torture your tits. Tie them up nice and tight. Get a leather belt and double it over. Tie your ankles tightly together then put on a blind fold and squat down. Now your task is to whip your nipples with the belt 10 times each. You must keep track of how many times you miss. Each miss earns each of your tits 5 extra lashes with the belt and one edge. So if you miss 10 times that would be 50 lashes / tit and 10 edges. Have fun dear. I expect a full detailed report.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:12 PM   #4
bob666

Default Nipple pain

Rub hot sauce into your nipples. Then apply the clamps. Leave on for 20 mins before taking them off. Report back your experience.
bob666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:58 AM   #5
bowso

Slap each of your nipple 100 times when you go to sleep and also when you get out of bed

I don't do dares, but PM me if you want to get some rules.

limit: family, friends, illegal, scat, blood, permanent marking
(what I will not make you do without your explicit asking)
bowso is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, humiliation, pain, punishment, tit torture