Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2015, 09:51 AM   #1
Spike12

Wink Dirty slut needs pussy/tit punishment

I really need to be punished so please submit some dares I can do to my pussy and tits, I'll try to do them all.

I have everyday household stuff but I don't have ice or rope (although I have string), bladder control is accepted too xx

18/f

Low/moderate pain, no pics, family and nothing where I have to leave the house xx
Spike12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 09:56 AM   #2
Skex

Here is something easy to warm up with.

Put a clothespin on each nipple, insert your butt plug, then you will edge 3 times, at the end of each edge you will remove the clothespins for 2 minute then put them back on turning them 1/4 turn. After your third edge you may masterbate to completion unless you are restricted from orgasms in which case you should ruin the orgasm.

When you are done you may remove the clamps but leave your plug in place.

You will then write a post describing your task and how it made you feel, and post it to your getdare thread After you have completed the task you may remove your plug.

If you fail to hold off your orgasms kik or PM me for your punishment **.

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:21 PM   #3
corsa198
getDare Addict

Next time you need to pee you should wait until you are absolutely desperate. Make sure you are wearing a sexy pair of panties and some loose jeans.

Then go to the toilet. Sit down to pee as normal. Start peeing and count to 5, once you reach 5 stand up and pull your clothes up, whether you have stopped or not but try and stop as fast as you can. Do this every 15 minutes and drinking 2 glasses of water after each pee.

Repeat this until your bladder is empty
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:42 PM   #4
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I think to be punished you should do some cleaning. First strip down to nothing and grab some shampoo. Spread some on your tits and get down on your hands and knees and use your tits to clean the tile/wood flooring or a counter top.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, pussy torture, slut, tit torture