Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-28-2016, 12:13 AM   #1
TypeWriter

Female Make Me A Brainless Fucktoy

I'm pretty bad at following dares, and really picky. I'm too fickle and constantly think I'm smarter than the people daring me.

I want you to change that (without actually insulting my intelligence, thanks) by turning me into a brainless fucktoy with your dares. Make it so that I'm so wet and horny I won't think twice about complying with you!

I LOVE pussy play, teasing, even light edging. I'm impartial to anal. I love putting my suction cup dildo on the wall, deep throating it (although I suck at deep throating), and sucking my own juices on it.

I love feeling like a used truck stop whore and having my pussy raw. Make me hurt!

Not mentioned in my sig (wouldn't fit):

I have some nipple clamps and a ball gag which I LOVE to use if I'm not deep throating. Also have some leather wrist cuffs that MIGHT fit around my ankles, but I'm not sure.
I also have a small bullet type vibe that I'm not sure if it works. I'll stick new batteries in it but it might not. If your dare includes the bullet, please make sure it's easily exchangeable with another toy, just in case!

I have two rattan slats that I can use for breast binding by putting one on top of my tits and one underneath, and then using hair ties to tie them together.

My bedhead has metal slats. If I slide myself against it I can pretty much make it "self-bondage" meaning that my legs can't move (I can position them apart or together, your choice).

Writing as a limit includes both lines and body writing.

Please make sure everything can be done in the comfort of my bedroom and is at least kind of quiet! I live with my parents and my grandfather is staying over.

Toys: 2x 7 inch dildos (not for ass), nipple clamps, ball gag, small and large buttplugs, wand vibrator

Likes: light anal, teasing, clit play, nipple play, vaginal

Meh: Crotch rope, dildo sucking, tit tying, tit/nipple pain

Dislikes: moderate anal, toothpaste

Limits: denial, intense anal, illegal, children, public, long dares, outside my room, tobasco etc., ice anywhere else, writing, family, pics, outside GetDare etc.

Last edited by TypeWriter; 06-28-2016 at 12:14 AM. Reason: typo
TypeWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 12:18 AM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Get the bullet out and slide it in your asshole, and get the dildo and attach it to the shower wall, take a nice hot shower, and pretend you have a visitor and he takes you from behind. Give me 3 orgasms girl

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 12:44 AM   #3
TypeWriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Get the bullet out and slide it in your asshole, and get the dildo and attach it to the shower wall, take a nice hot shower, and pretend you have a visitor and he takes you from behind. Give me 3 orgasms girl
Sorry, the bullet is cordless and I might lose it up there. Also, outside my room is a limit.

Toys: 2x 7 inch dildos (not for ass), nipple clamps, ball gag, small and large buttplugs, wand vibrator

Limits: denial, intense anal, illegal, children, public, long dares, outside my room, tobasco etc., ice anywhere else, writing, family, pics, outside GetDare etc.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:46 AM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Oh, sorry about that, slam that dildo on to a mirror in your room and start taking it in your hole like a 5 dollar crack whore, now give me 6 orgasms

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 12:49 AM   #5
TypeWriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Oh, sorry about that, slam that dildo on to a mirror in your room and start taking it in your hole like a 5 dollar crack whore, now give me 6 orgasms
Yes sir, thank you.

Old 06-28-2016, 12:56 AM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Stick your largest plug into your ass using toothpaste as lube. Now place your wooden pony in front of the mirror. Position your largest suction cup dildo at a level to where your mouth can easily take the dildo. Get on the pony and handcuff your hands behind your back. Now ride that pony and fuck your mouth for a minimum time of 30 minutes. Once the time ends. Get off the pony and remove the dildo with your mouth. Spit the dildo out and attempt to fuck the dildo for 5 minutes while your hands remain ties behind your back. If safety is an issue with getting off the pony and getting into a position to fuck yourself, then you may undo the handcuffs. However this will cost you an extra 5 minutes of fucking. Have fun and be safe.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 01:28 AM   #7
that random person

First, place the suction cup dildo somewhere you can ride it and suck it easily. Then, place your largest plug in your ass and handcuff your hands behind your back. Then, ride the dildo until you edge, then suck off the dildo for at least 30 seconds (make sure to practice your deepthroating!). Repeat this until you've edged 3 times before cumming. Orgasm 3 times this way.
that random person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 04:23 AM   #8
Goldylock

But in your large butplug, and one of the dildos, this should fill you up good. Tie or tape your wand to your pussy. Tie your legs together (both over your thighs and around your ankles), then anker them to your bedframe. Put on our nippleclamps.
Turn the wibes on low and lay down on your stomach.
Take your other didlo and put it in your moth, use something to make sure it stays in there (a pieces of used panties over your head would probably do the job). Now it is time to start sucking on that dildo the panties should keep it in your moth so you can pratice that deep throating.

Lay like this for 30 minutes, and keep your focus on the dildo in your mouth couse you're not alowed to orgasm!
When the thirty minutes are up, change places with the dildo in your mouth and the one in your pussy and while you suck your juices of it you may orgasm.

Card-game - please help me have some fun, or make me regret my decisions.

Kik: goldlocks.
Lovense: Becky_w
Likes and dislikes
My toys
PM-dares
Goldylock is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ass torture, cunt, pussy torture, tit torture