Old 04-08-2015, 03:37 PM   #16
Torchwood123

Default Cum on guys

Really no followup, my ass and DD tits are getting lonely
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 04:25 PM   #17
Patrick Bateman

Trophy The pain and pleasure you've been yearning for

Bind your tits with rope or twine and put a clothespin on each nipple. Lube up your arse and place your 8 inch dildo onto a surface about as high as your bum. Slowly slide the dildo in, ride it, and jerk off with your non-dominant hand. When you're about to cum, take the clothespins off and put one on the head of your penis and one on your scrotum, on the space between your testicles. If you fail and cum, you have to lick it up, deepthroat your dildo, and sleep nude with clothespins around the edge of your breasts and on your nipples for the next 7 days. But if you can maintain composure and not cum, you have to edge 3 more times and then cum into a glass. Every time you cum for the next two weeks, you have to do it into the same glass and when the two weeks are over, you are to chug all of the cum. Also, for the rest of the week, you have to fuck your ass with each of your dildos, smallest to largest, for 10 minutes each day.
Dislikes: Toothpaste
Limits: Public, Scat, Pee, CBT, Pain, Food, Messy.
kik: Dr.SevenCostanza
Toys: A 2 inch wide Doc Johnson butt plug, a 6.5 in long/1.25 in wide flashlight used as a warmup dildo, a 10 inch long/2 inch wide suction cup dildo, and a 12 inch long/2.6 inch wide suction cup dildo.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:50 PM   #18
Torchwood123

Talking Ohhhhh yea!

Thank you patrick that was soooo awesome feeling my favorite dildo and the increased sensitivity of breasts and I had SUCH a good time that i will be sleeping with clothespins around my breasts for the next 7 days

Any more dares to finish testing these puppies
Old 04-08-2015, 07:20 PM   #19
Patrick Bateman

Swatch A little extra

First, put a clothespin on each nipple and one on the center of the tip of your tongue. Fuck your favorite dildo nonstop for 15 minutes, five minutes in three different positions. After you pull that dildo out, squat down and ride your largest dildo (try to get it all inside of you). Use the first dildo to titfuck yourself and lick/suck the head when it reaches your mouth. Try to cum in this position. If you can't after 10 minutes, lie on your back and fuck yourself with the 6 inch dildo and the 8 inch dildo at the same time, jerking off as you do so. When you cum, keep fucking the dildos as you smear your cum across your tits. Pull the dildos out, take the clothespins off, and take a cold shower. While you're in the shower, squeeze your breasts, tease your nipples, and generally have a bit of nice, relaxing, sensual fun with your new breasts.
Dislikes: Toothpaste
Limits: Public, Scat, Pee, CBT, Pain, Food, Messy.
kik: Dr.SevenCostanza
Toys: A 2 inch wide Doc Johnson butt plug, a 6.5 in long/1.25 in wide flashlight used as a warmup dildo, a 10 inch long/2 inch wide suction cup dildo, and a 12 inch long/2.6 inch wide suction cup dildo.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 07:26 PM   #20
Torchwood123

Default Thanks pat

Starting now, Thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, corset, tit torture