Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-15-2015, 01:18 PM   #1
stalemate

Default The Journey [Fiction]

She looked in the mirror and it made it sick to her stomach. Her body covered in bruises and bitemarks. Her once bright red hair half cut and soaked in piss. Her little b-cup breast were bright red and burnt all over, her nipples swollen and hard. Her once fiery cunt now freshly shaven. Writing covered her body, everything from “flat” across her chest to “Out of service please use other hole” above her crotch. Even her forehead read “WHORE” and she couldn’t help but agree.

What disgusted her most however wasn’t how she looked or any of the horrifying things she was made to do it was something far worse. She wished she could stop it, she didn’t want to be like this but couldn’t help herself, she hated herself for doing it but she was compelled. She was butt-naked, surrounded by the smell of piss and urinal cakes the cold tile freezing her feet, standing there staring at her broken self and she was fingering herself like it was the first time something has been in her cunt.

It was a truth she couldn’t escape from no matter how much she wanted to, there was no denying it, she couldn’t hide it and she hated herself for it yet she liked it, on some level she liked it, on some twisted level despite how hellish the whole thing was it felt like the best thing that ever happened. She was naked in a guys washroom, after being left their like trash, completely degraded and humiliated and she liked it, she had never been more turned on in her life.

She needed to pull herself together, gather what was left of her torn clothes and try to get home. Take a shower wash away the ink and try to forget what happened try to go back and pretend none of this ever happened. She knew that’s what she needed to do but her body would not move, all she could do was stare and what she had become and shove her fingers into her raw cunt. She felt like throwing up, part of her wanted to die. She was so disgusted by herself yet she did nothing, she was in a trance, completely consumed. What if someone came in, what if someone saw her, what if her parents found out. She couldn’t take the thoughts, she couldn’t take the reality, she just stood there in a daze, fingering her cunt and staring at the shell that was once her.

She finally orgasmed and collapsed on the floor in her a puddle of her own juices. How did she get to this point, how did she turn into that thing she saw in the mirror she wondered. Was it always in her, a part of her biding it’s time waiting to come out or did recent events somehow transform her. It was the last thing she wanted to think about, she just wanted to run and hide, but her mind needed to process. It played in her head over and over again, and yet she still didn’t understand why, she still couldn’t move.

Last edited by stalemate; 07-15-2015 at 01:51 PM.
stalemate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:41 AM   #2
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please continue love the tempting start!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:49 PM   #3
stalemate

Chapter 1
Three weeks ago
Kara had just recently moved and transferred to a new school. She was very athletic and loved to run. She was also extremely competitive and hated to lose. She was on the track and field team at her last school and recently joined the one here. They were having a informal practice or meeting or something after school, Kara didn’t quite understand what it was aside from it wasn’t official so there wouldn’t be any coaches or teachers, she just knew when and where to show up and that other members of the team would be there.

Kara was very attractive, she had an athlete's body after all, she didn’t have anything to be self-conscious about but despite that she was rather shy. She didn’t like approaching people and didn’t know how to deal with being approached. She didn’t get along with a lot of people, partly because of her competitive nature and the fact she moved a lot didn’t help. She was nervous about meeting up with the other girls, afraid she might do something that would turn her into an outcast again but she knew not going would be even worse.

Kara headed to the school track a few hours after school had ended. It wasn't that late but the sun was already starting the set, the horizon a mix of yellow and red, for some reason it made her feel uneasy. When she arrived six of the girls on the track and field team were waiting for her. Cindy, the team Captain said “You’re late, you’d better hope your not slow on the track too” mockingly. “I bet none of you can beat me” Kara replied confidently. “What do you bet?” one of them asked. “Anything it doesn’t matter I’ll win” She goaded, though secretly started to regret her words. “How about you race Stacy loser has to run 5 laps naked.” Cindy suggested. “Why me?” Stacy muttered to Cindy, “You know why.” she whispered. “Completely naked?” Kara asked timidly. “Completely. What’s wrong are you scared?” Cindy taunted. “It’s just... no guy has...” Kara stuttered as she looked over at a group of boys on the bleachers across the field from them. “That’s why they’re here, think of it like motivation, it doesn’t matter if you don’t lose right?” Cindy persuaded. Kara’s competitive nature took over, she refused to back down. “Fine, I agree. Let’s go.” she stated confidently as she walked over to the starting line. Her heart was beating faster than ever, if she lost she’d be humiliated, which wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t for the fact that not only was she a virgin but no guy had even seen her tits let alone naked. She refused to lose she had to win, she was pretty sure Stacy wasn’t even the fastest of them, there was no excuse for losing anyways. These are the things she told herself to strengthen her resolve.

Stacy made her way to her starting position as well, occasionally looking over to Cindy as if under some kind of duress. She hesitantly took her position and Cindy counted down “Three, two, one, GO!”. The two took off, Stacy took an early lead but Kara refused to let her win, she was tailing close for the majority of the lap but couldn’t pass her ‘Damnit I can’t lose’ She thought to herself but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t pass her normally. ‘I have to sprint early, if I don’t I’m going to lose but then I might not even make it to the finish line running, damnit I don’t have a choice’ She reasoned to herself. She went full force with a whole 1/4 of the track left, once she past Stacy she started to speed up and she was gaining ‘I can’t slow down’ she thought to herself. Stacy was still gaining but not by enough, Kara crossed the finish first collapsing to the ground and gasping for air.

The other girls were speechless, they seemed genuinely surprised that she won. ‘It’s a good thing I didn’t go full force during try-outs’ Kara surmised. She took up and looked at Stacy who was also catching her breath. Stacy looked down timidly. “Strip” Kara commanded surprising everyone including herself. She wasn’t the most empathetic person but she knew how she felt, I mean she obviously wouldn’t of let it go but she didn’t have to be so forceful, what got into her she wondered. Stacy hesitated, her face beat red. “You heard her, you lost the bet 5 laps naked” Cindy ordered.
stalemate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk