Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Lovely story!! Keep it Up!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:58 AM   #18
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

oh deah god that was a turnon...please continue would of prefered the tube thou..lol
Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 PM   #19
pagelada

Default THANKS!! part whatever this part is lol

thx for all the nicecomments i thought that people wouldn't like my story and think it is crazy or somethin else.. so again thx!

i walked over to the door and tried to open it but it just wouldn't budge.i looked around and could see that it was about midnight.i thought that if i thrw myself agaisnt the wall i could probably break it down.so i backed uo into the other wall and threw myself onto the oppisite sde but as i hit it the boobs hurt like hell and i grabbed them."AH!!!"the boobs hurt like hell.i heard a car drive on the sidewalk.i looked around but there was nowhere but the box to hide.i jumped in the box.i could hear people walking around the glass but i didn't dare peek.all of a sudden the container was shattered open and the top of the box was shut and taped shut.i tried other sides of the box but it was taped pretty well.i felt the box being carried into the back of the car and being put inside."HEY!"i yelled "WHO IS THIS!I COMMAND U TO LET ME OUT THIS INSTANT!!!"i heard the what sounded like guys chuckle at my command.it was about a hour or so until i finally fell asleepinside the box.when i woke up i was in alexa's father's factory taped down to a conveyer belt."hey! - hey.. "i looked at myself and i had my dick back and no boobs and i sounded the same and i felt the same"hey! im a guy again!"
"thought u would like that"came a farmiliar voice "i-well wedecided that it is just fun to mess with u and do u a favor and get rid of a little sin u made"
"wha!what did i ever do to u!!"
"dont argue just listen..now is there a sin recenttly that u did that u want to make up for?...."i thought for a moment and i knew that she was talking about this girl that liked me she asked me out and we went out for a while until this party where there was beer and i had a few until i was as drunk as a blind rat and she walked in on me making out with this really hot girl-turns out she was 10 years older then me and she is now having babies cus of me.anyways the girl that liked me ran out crying her head off."wait u dont mean..."
"oh i mean it"she said with a smirk of evil"jack meet jes..."and there she was the girl that ran out crying."hello jack....."she said evily"ive been waiting for this for awhile..."
alexa talked to her for a bit until jes took over in the control tower "so waht do u hate jack huh?"jes said
"well... i dont really like make up since that expieriance yesterday..."
"make up huh?..well just so happens that there is a lipstick factory in this building...."jes said with a glare in her eyes."and we have installed a mold large enough for u so u can fit nice and tight inside some make up!"she almost yelled.i looked forward and could see some molding equipment on machines.alexa came forward with a tape meaureer and measured me.it took awhile cus she had to measure longways side ways diaginal ways this way that way down way up way any way u can think of.she finally went to the storage room and came out with a large lip stick container that looked just my size considering that im a pretty small guy it was about the size of your bed (if u have a normal sized bed) and put it on a molding thing.jes smirked at me and just hit a button.the converyer belt chain things squeesed together to my hands we behind my back but i was flat and strait then jes pulled a lever and the convery belt sprang to life i didn't watch what jes was doing from here bc i was worried about wat was coming.at first half of the lipstick bottle was placed on me then i was put on a real thin piece of conveyerbelt and the other piece came together and was smelted together by a machine hand thing.me (inside the lipstick bottle was placed in two machines hands.i couldnt see what happened next but i felt a warm liquid being poured onto me and it came up to the top of my head.i floated to the top and put my head face up and the liquid hardend pretty quickly so i looked around but i couldn't beccause the liquid was so hard now i couldn't move.the next thing i remember is darkness just darkness from the top being put on it.the whole thing together was pretty light about fifty pounds (just go with it cus i want to make the thing light)aand could be carried by one person with two hands easily.the top then was took off and alexa and jes laughed like crazy and about two minutes later jes said "i dont know i think i should sell u for two dollars..."
"no wait before we do alexa took a pic of me and of the container and downoaded them onto her cell phone and showed me.first i saw the pic of the outside bottle.it said: GIANT LIPSTICK THE BEST KIND!ONLY TWO DOLLARSthen i saw the inside pic it showed me and a bunch of pink lipstick and my face was covvered in it to so at a distance u wouldn't notice me and probably wouldn't feel me either.they covered me back up and carried me onto the sidewalk where they sat and put up a sign saying TWO DOLLARS ONLY FOR THE GIANT LIPSTICK and sat down by it.

again i love u all MUA MUA

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end
pagelada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:25 AM   #20
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

still good but the last part was better but i still have faith inn you keep it up!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 04:53 AM   #21
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice One. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-29-2007, 06:11 PM   #22
pagelada

ok i..am out of ideas i can usually run on and on and on with ideas but when i stop i cant think of anything so if u could pm me any ideas PLS i would GREATLY appreciate them

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end
Old 11-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #23
molten man
Distinguished Member

No proble. In the Meanwhile, think of some ideas

26/m/straight
Old 12-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #24
pagelada

Default Yea!

ok so im back,on track,and better then aver..u know i had one of those times where u just cant think u know it happens to u sometimes i know it does so ANYWAYS...thank u......(looks down at name)mercyou...lol...for the pm it started my brain back up (hold up....) ok im good lol ok so her is the next part

i was slowly digging a tunnle to the side of the bottle to run for it and i knew nobody would buy the lipstick and alexa knew it to she just liked me in it.i was thinking to myself almost there almost there THERE! i hit the side and broke a small hole in it.i broke the hole bigger so i could squeese through.i got through and ran.ran for my life but they caught me just in time and chased me all the way back to the factory until i fell and they tied me together(by the way i was naked)and draged me into the factory."for that you will be punished most serverly..."alexa said with a most cunning evil sound in her voice."AH!!!!!!"the pain was horrible i could feel it pushing its way up.jes had shoved a tube into my dick and the end into my arse.they then took turns pissing into my mouth until it was full then about after i had consumed a gallon of piss i started to piss then they got out the two gallon jugs of water and started pouring them into my mouth and i just kept filling my but up until it was about to explode two hours later but then they stuck a new tube into my arse and hooked the other end into my mouth and duct taped it shut and poked 3 laxative pills into my mouth and old me to swallow.right then my but exploded and piss and diarera was filling in my mouth faster then ucan ssay jack rabbit.i was forced to swallow.it would keep coming and coming bc i kept swallowing it and about five hours after i had a horible expieriance they cut the tube adn hooked it to the toilet and tole me to go to the toilet but not to flush.i ran to it and gratefully went.after about fifteen minutes of toilet expieriance and the toilet was so full it was probablly clogged and all you could see was brown coming up to the seat of the toilet,they hooke me up upside down over the toilet so if it would to break my face would face plant the poo and diarea.alexa walked over to 6 levers by the toilet flusher and explained each Q. i get wrong she will pull down a lever witch will lower me,give her a stupid answer and she pulls a lever that cuts the rope.the first Q. was if she has ever had sex."WHAT!?!?!"i yelled and yelled again"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!"
"you shouldve thought about that.."alexa said happily.i thought about her age and said wisdomly"yes..?"
"WRONG!!!"and alexa pulled down the 1st lever andi was dropped to about one foot from the poop.the next Q. was who was her boyfriend and i thought about girls that have fantasy boyfriends and said "jessey...mcartney?...."
"WRONG!!!AND A STUPID ANSWER TO!!guess what time it is?"
"take medown time...?"
"WRONG ITS PITFALL TIME!"and she pulled a red lever and a knife cut the rpe and dropped me in the poop about two feet into it.alexa then pulled the flushing lever and i spun around and arround so i was completley pooped up.alexa then pushed me in the poop so i was crouchingin the toilet,closed the top and locked it with tape and handcuffs and her sitting on it..................

all i could think of at night sorry if u hate it

Old 12-02-2007, 09:21 PM   #25
molten man
Distinguished Member

Keep it going!! Do not worry too much!!

26/m/straight
Old 12-03-2007, 12:10 AM   #26
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

its great mate keep it up

btw u executed my idea perfectly lol
Old 12-05-2007, 08:13 PM   #27
pagelada

i woke up upside down with my foot hooked onto a rope.i thought about what happended and relized i fell asleep.i looked around and i was about...12 feet off the ground but i was hanging by a meadle chain so i wasn't worrying but i didn't know how i was going to get down.i grabed the chain above my eet and pulled myself up so i was right side up."uh uh uh..."and my hands ot a shock and i quickly let go.alexa was looking up at me below me."ok im going to give you a choice is it the wheel of sexy tortcure or is it my little surprise...?"and alexa rose a eye brow.i felt a cold breeze on my skin and realized i was naked.i really wanted to get down now.i hesitated at first then thought about how bad the wheel is."your surprise?..."
"excelent....."alexa said sort of evily. she pressed a button and i was lowerd to her face hieght.she took out a bottle or pills that said on the lable

penis enlarger

warning large consumption may result in overly sized penis
[/SIZE]

i looked up at her with terror but it was too late she already shoved the whole bottle in my mouth and was tipping my head up so i could swallow.i obeyed and swallowed all of them.i looked at my pants.it looked likt htey were bulding into a volcano and it felt like it to it hurt like crap it just wouldin't stop growing.soon i heard a few cracks then "CRACK" went the pants and there my penis went just kepton growing untill it was longer then a foot long and it was still stinging from the skin stretching but then again i do have a large penis so it didn;t hurt THAT bad but it still hurt.the next thing i remember is being rolled up into see through saran wrap and being taped like that and rolled down the log shoot so i was rolling about at 25 MPH and i was heading for civalization..

Old 12-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #28
admireu4ever

Alright,

Great Story...although...the new grammer rule might smack you in the face. If you can just write a tad bit cleaner you'd be fine. Throw in a few capitals...you know. It's not that hard...

-Tessdog
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:05 PM   #29
molten man
Distinguished Member

Excellent!! Cant wait for the next part!!

26/m/straight
Old 12-07-2007, 03:14 AM   #30
21master21

Really good. Might have ago at one myself
21master21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk