Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-13-2010, 02:10 AM   #1
Tanner1991

Default Summer time T&D

I remember a great truth or dare we had one summer. There was a bunch of us at my girlfriend’s house and we decided to play truth or dare. We were in ages from 12 to 15. There was me and my girlfriend two brothers that where twins and another brother and sister and one other girl. We all lived on the same block and would all get together and play games.

It started out pretty innocent at first. A lot of people where picking truth instead of dare. And we would ask who they liked from school or if they ever got kissed. We started getting some dares and we had them do the spanking machine where everyone would line up and you had to go between everyone’s legs as they spanked you. We dared the one girl to sit on the twin brothers laps for a few rounds. We dared some of the girls to bend over a guy’s knee and get spanked and they did the same to us but guy over another guy’s knee that sucked but you know you will get them back.

We started pushing it a little and asked this one girl to go in the hallway and drop her pants and run by the doorway. She was embarrassed and didn’t want to do it. Her older brother was there and I guess she didn’t want to do it front of him. She got mad and left. After a few more rounds the brother took off he was afraid his sister was going to tell on him.

So it was down to me and my girlfriend the twin brothers and the one girl. We had her kiss the twin brother a few times and take spankings. We all had to run down the hallway with our pants down at some point during the game. I got to give my girlfriend a spanking with her pants down over my knee that was fun.

At some point the other girl and one of the twin brothers left and it was just me and my gf and the one brother. We were just sitting there and talking about some of the dares and laughing how some of them left because they couldn’t handle the dares. So we were just quite for a bit and I was sitting on the couch with my gf and the other brother was on a love seat across from us. I asked my gf truth or dare and she said …..

Let me know what you guys think true T or D story and the ending is good.
Tanner1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
Tanner1991

Part 2
I asked my gf truth or dare and she said …..Nothing she just lended back on the couch and stretched her legs out. I took that as an ok and placed my hand on her leg. I was a little nervous but we had already done this before just not in front of someone.

I ran my hand up her leg and started rubbing her over her pants. She closed her eyes and didn’t say a word. So I kept going rubbing her over her pants and then unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them. I put my hands down her pants and rubbed her over her panties. She grabbed my arm which she did most of the time and was holding it tight. I moved my hand under her panties and began rubbing her clit in little circles. It didn’t take her long and I could tell she was Cuming because she would grab my arm really hard.

I pulled my hand out and she jumped up and said it was my turn. I said turn for what and she said your turn. I was thinking to myself how she would do this without having my pants and underwear down for him to see. She was in front of me and I whispered in her ear are you going to give me a blow job and she said whatever you want. I said well am sure he wants to see you not me and I pulled her pants down so her panties where showing. She was tugging at my pants trying to remove them and I was too shy and stopped her.

She pulled up her pants and went to the bathroom. The other guy left and our T OR D was over. I still think about it to this day and I wish I would have let her give me head in front of him but I was young and shy.
Tanner1991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk