Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
Cupid

Location: The sky and clouds, where I have my Cupid Castle! I have a golden thrown of love ;)
Default The Journey: Jock to Master

Chapter 1

It all began one chilly fall day, in our school cafeteria. Now I, being a freshman and all, have to wait for what seems like hours to buy my lunch. You see, all the seniors get to go right to the front of the line, so they get all the hot food, and we get stuck with the cold, soggy, 1 hour old pizza. Yay… anyways, while waiting for my turn, I noticed 2 girls huddled together at the back of the line. I knew one of them was named Ashley, because she was in my Spanish class. She was a tall brunette, maybe 5’8”, with rather large breasts and sweet smelling hair that reached the middle of her back. The other one, a blonde, I didn’t recognize.

Not to be a braggart, or anything of that sort, but I consider myself to be one of the popular kids at my school. All the girls seem to love me, maybe it has something to do with being the star of our freshmen football team. I don’t really know. But back to the story…

I smiled at Ashley in a rather nonchalant manner, and she waved back and me and immediately began giggling to her blonde friend. “I wonder what all the giggling is about.” I thought, looking rather confused. What I failed to realize at the time was that my fly was down the entire time, and it was particularly obvious that I had an erection. I was later told by my friends John and Andrew that my fly had been down for 3 periods, but they didn’t want to tell me, they thought it would be hilarious. Still confused, I turned around and walked into the room where we get our food, grabbed a chicken sandwich, a basket of French fries, and a coke, paid for my lunch, and went to sit with my friends. On my way over to our table, a couple of sophomore girls whistled at me, and I sat down, even more confused. Then, Andrew leaned over and whispered to be about my fly and boner. I blushed a deep scarlet red while I zipped my fly up. Rachael, one of the girls who sit with us, winked at me and laughed. “You seem to have caught someone’s attention,” she said whilst laughing. I looked around and saw Ashley and her blonde friend coming over, and I blushed again, scared of what they might say. “Hey Chandler!” Ashley said in a perky voice (she was a cheerleader). “I noticed something while you were in line, and I wanted to ask you something. Is….”

To be continued….

17/Male/USA

Dislikes: Fully - Public, Anal, Friends
Limits: Family, Pee, Poo

Ask me anything, here!

NO, I will not play with you on MSN. And NO, I will not be your master or slave. Go talk to someone who cares, cause I sure don't!

Last edited by Cupid; 09-08-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Cupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #2
inuyashajake

damn...
even though i am similar to him...
i hope that doesnt happen to me...

Just for laughs

I know <html> coding
inuyashajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
Cupid

Location: The sky and clouds, where I have my Cupid Castle! I have a golden thrown of love ;)
Default Chapter 2 is here!

Chapter 2

“Is there are particular reason you have such a large boner right now? Are you thinking about me naked or something?” Ashley asked, managing to look offended, though it was obvious she was barley keeping a straight face. “No reason…” I mumbled into my drink. All my friends burst out laughing at this comment, but I just keep drinking my Coke while trying not to blush. Ashley begins to laugh, as does he blonde friend. “Oh, I’m just giving you a hard time, Chandler. Relax! I was only kidding.” Ashley giggled. “This is Lily, by the way. She thinks you’re cute.” Ashley elbowed Lily in the ribs, smirking. I raised my eyebrows at Lily, and she bushed a deep maroon, obviously scared beyond words. I laughed and smiled at her in a friendly manner. “Well, nice talking to you Chandler!” Ashley said, and she moved off to her table, but not before slipping what seemed to be her cell phone number on a post it note into my open bag. I smiled, shrugging, and continued to eat my lunch.

Late that night, I finally managed to get up the courage to text Ashley. I sent her one of my standard “hey” texts and I laid back anxiously on my bed, eager for her response. She replied in about 30 seconds, telling me to get onto a website called GetDare.com. Smiling, I logged on using my username “ChantheMaster”. She obviously didn’t realize that I was already a frequent visitor of GetDare. Laughing, I friend requested her, using the username she gave me “Slavegirl23” and wait for her response. Soon, she sent me a private message that said:

“Hey Chandler, I see that you are also a fan of GetDare. I love this site, and I have been in search of a master for a long time. I want someone that I can get together with in real life, but I can also do webcam stuff if you want. What would you think about being my new master?

Thanks,
Your possible new slave girl, Ashley”

I read the message with interest, and I soon found myself typing a reply:

“Hi Ashley! I…..”

To be continued….

17/Male/USA

Ask me anything, here!

NO, I will not play with you on MSN. And NO, I will not be your master or slave. Go talk to someone who cares, cause I sure don't!

Old 09-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
zeke

Default this is great, u need to keep going please

this is great, u need to keep going please!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #5
Cupid

Thanks for the comment! I am thinkin of getting the next chapter up either tonight or tomorrow.

-Cupid, The Love Doctor

17/Male/USA

Ask me anything, here!

Old 09-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #6
zeke

is there going to be anymore?
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk