Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-26-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
maybe.seeking

Default Graveyard Rubbings

Part 1:

It was still hot when I began my walk. Wet and sticky too for 1:30 in the morning. I didn't like the heat, but I needed the distraction. My mind was stuck on a problem and it wasn't going to sort it out by just staring at the screen. So, I decided to head out and clear my thoughts. I walked through the neighborhood and started my favorite path along the back streets of our small town. My walks take me past a small cemetery that I usually like to cut through. I'm not sure where my fascination with cemeteries comes from, but I always like the creepy feeling of a quiet, wooded graveyard at night.

As I cut through and got about 100 yards up the trail I heard the sound of giggling off to one side. I look over and see two figures sitting next to a mausoleum, whispering and giggling. All of a sudden they noticed me and stopped talking. I was fully prepared to keep walking, not caring about who they were or what they were doing when one of them asked "What are you doing here?" I could tell it was a girl from her voice but couldn't really pinpoint and age. The darkness kept me from getting a very good look.

Normally I would mumble something and keep walking but some strange bravery (or perhaps a feeling that these were cemetery fans as well) made me respond more truthfully, "I just like cemeteries at night. Needed to take a walk to clear my head and this is always a great place to do it."

"Well, why don't you come over and talk to us for a while? We'll take your mind off."

I have to admit that even at that point my interest was piqued and my brain starting inventing scenarios that all ended with a very good night for me. So, I made the plunge and walked over to where they were sitting. I took a seat in the grass facing them and strained to get a good look at my friends.

"My name's Shelly and this is Amy. We dared each other to hang out in the cemetery tonight. So why do you find cemeteries so interesting?"

She seemed very casual, without a bit of nervousness. It was the kind of easy conversationalist that makes you settle in easily. "I'm Brian," I replied, "I'm not sure why I like graveyards so much. They just seem the slightest bit creepy and off-putting that I get a small thrill being alone there at night. Especially this one with the crazy trees and tombs. I know nothing will happen but it seems like something out of a movie."

"Fair enough," she says, "But we were just starting to get bored. You want to hang out with us for a bit? We were just getting ready to play a game to liven things up a bit." I told them I was up for it but what was the game? "Truth or Dare," she replied and she proceeded to explain the "house rules."

"We'll play rock paper, scissors to see who goes first. After that, the person with the turn will flip a coin: Heads for truth, tails for dare. I hate games where everyone wants truth and things get boring, so you have no choice. When you've answered the truth or done the dare, it's your turn."

She turned and pulled out a bag from behind her. "You guys will think I'm weird, but I had a strange feeling I'd end up in a truth or dare game tonight. I packed a set of dare cards, but we are going to use them differently. Before the game starts, we can each declare our limits. If the daring party picks a dare outside of your limits, you can pass scott free. If you don't declare your limit and get a dare you can pass but you have to draw from the dare cards as a punishment. This punishment is non-negotiable. We play until two of the three of us agree to quit. Fair enough?"

Amy and I both agreed. "My limits," I started, " are blatantly illegal, like robbing a store or vandalizing, pain and permanent changes."

"I'm not sure I understand blatantly illegal. Can you explain more?" questioned Amy. I explained that what I meant was that I wouldn't do anything where I hurt or damage a third-party or their property. If it was something one of us would have to rat-out anyone on, I was pretty much okay. After all, I don't think we were supposed to be in the cemetery to start with. Amy agreed with the clarification and she and Shelly both said those were pretty much their limits as well. A quick round of rock paper, scissors and it was my turn to go. I flipped the coin and it came up tails. "Amy, how old are you?"

"Seventeen," she replied and all of a sudden my definition of blatantly illegal came flooding back. I had just agreed to play truth or dare with a minor but my clarification of blatantly illegal wasn't going to cover me here, she'd have to rat me out for anyone to know. I got a bit nervous but that old second brain wouldn't let me do the grown-up thing either. Plus, I was still a little distracted that I hadn't gotten a good look at my fellow players.

Amy turn came up tails as well and she asked me to describe myself. "I'm 30 years old, about 5'10" and really skinny," was the best I could come up with but she seemed satisfied. I couldn't believe my awful luck flipping another tails. I made the quick decision to find out how deep in I was and asked Shelly to describe herself as well. I was relieved when she answered that she was 18, close to six foot tall and thin. At least she wasn't a minor too!

Shelly's flip finally came up heads and she looked to me to give a dare. "I dare you to go over to that grave and lay down on it for 3 minutes… face down."

The dare was simple enough, but I was always one of those people that wouldn't walk on a grave to save my life. Not out of fear per se, but there was certainly something creepy about it. I stood up and walked over to the grave she pointed at. A really old tombstone stood at the head and added to the unsettling feeling I was having. I took a breath and laid down on the grave with my head towards the marker. It was a long 3 minutes but it was pretty easy to block my thoughts about what I was doing with visions of where this game might be going. When my time was up I flipped a dare and was faced with my first hard choice.

"Amy, I dare you to stand in the doorway of the mausoleum for 2 minutes and slowly turn around." As mild as the dare was, it would give me a first look at her since the doorway had a small light over it.

Amy stood and walked over to the light. She wore a thin white t-shirt which showed her pink bra through. Her capri pants showed just enough leg for me to see that they had form but were still very skinny. She began to turn slowly and I took in her average height, about 5'6", and thin frame. Her breasts were size of a good handful, a small B-cup or so and she had a tight, small butt that made me think she was an athlete of some sort. Perhaps a long distance runner. Shoulder length blonde hair and a cute face rounded out a pretty decent package overall. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Her two minutes were up and she took her turn, flipping for a truth. "Shelly, describe in detail every article of clothing you are wearing," she asked.

"I have a pink camisole with spaghetti straps, " Shelly began. "I'm wearing a black mini-skirt and black GAP flip-flops. That about covers it."

I can guess at that minute Shelly knew she had me interested. Assuming she wasn't lying or just forgot, her answer implied she was going commando in a mini-skirt and cami. At the time, I was having a hard time thinking of any ought that could have been more arousing and my dick agreed. I was so caught up in my imagination I didn't hear her call out her dare for me.

"What? Sorry, I was distracted. What did you say?"

"I said, Brian, I dare you to strip to your underwear and stand under the light for 3 minutes."

Things were definitely heating up and fast. I took a gulp, tried not to let my more rational brain take over and tell me to leave. This was leading to something great and I wanted to find out what. So I stood, shuffled over to the light and began removing my clothes. Now, I'm a little self conscious of my body; I'm skinny, like a rail and I'm not sure that's very attractive to many women, much less teenagers with so many hunks to look at these days. I finally made it down to my boxers and stood facing the girls. I started to relax a little as they walked closer and the light hit their faces. They were giving me that "not bad" look and I started hope that maybe they wouldn't be totally repulsed. 3 minutes seemed like forever as they scanned my body from top to bottom, even trying to sneak a peek up my shorts. The light shining from above didn't afford them a good look, but that wasn't for lack of trying.

I can't tell you how much I was wishing for a dare flip on my turn but as luck would have it, I turned a truth. They had started things so I decided to push just the slightest bit forward. "Amy, what's the farthest you've gone with a guy, or anyone for that matter?" With a body like that, I was stunned to hear that she had only kissed a boy and done some over the clothes petting. Not at all what I expected. I'm not sure Shelly knew this either about her friend because she sort of let out a little gasp of surprise and mumbled something about this getting interesting.

Amy ended up with a truth as well and asked Shelly the same question with a bit of indignation. Shelly on the other hand was a bit more experienced, which came as no surprise. She had given a hand job and been fingered but that was the extent of things. Shelly flipped a dare and began acting like she was sure what she wanted to do. She kept saying things like, "We need to move this game along," and Amy and I were getting visibly nervous. The anticipation wasn't for naught when sure turned to me and requested, "Brian, I dare you to go over to that cross statue, remove all your clothes and stand in front of it for 5 minutes."

Looking at the statue, I started to feel a little better. The night was dark and the shadows certainly kept you from seeing any details about the cross at all. So, this would be me standing in the dark naked with two girls nearby. They wouldn't likely see anything so it was more erotic than humiliating. I stood up and walked over to the statue. I was relieved to see that they kept their seats respecting the unsaid spirit of the dare. I was naked and facing away from them as I climbed on the platform the cross rested on. I turned around and started the most titillating 5 minutes of my life. Suddenly without much warning, things began to change. I hadn't noticed that the night was so dark because of the clouds. The moment I turned around, the cloud covering the moon for my entire walk moved past and the brightest full moon peeked out. I was awash in light and the girls were getting a 100% view of my naked body. Of course I could see them as well and it hit me that I was standing in nude in front of two extremely hot girls. As embarrassed as I was, the new light showed me how lucky I was and my little man started to rise to the occasion. I'm a small guy at 5'10" and 140 lbs. But somewhere in my genetics I was blessed with a pretty decent 7.5" penis, though he is a grower not a show-er. As he started to firm up, the girls eyes began to widen and a small brush of Shelly's hands over her pussy wasn't lost in new found moon light.

My dare over, I got dressed and walked back to the girls. Shelly's nipples were hard now and pressing against her small camisole. Amy was sitting with her hands subconsciously pressed between her legs. I made the realization that this game was going to pick up fast and it was my turn. Luck held out for me as I flipped a dare. I turned to Shelly with a slight grin and told her, "Shelly, I dare you to stand up, slowly and sexily remove your clothes and remain naked for the rest of the game. No covering up unless a future dare requires it."

Shelly's mouth dropped open and the first hint of embarrassment of the night showed on her face. But, she quickly recovered and stood up. She slowly started to sway back and forth as she stepped out of her flip-flops and turned around facing away from us. Her hands caressing her own body, she made a few dips rubbing her hands on her legs, hips and ass. As she stood up, she let her hands grip the bottom of her cam and slowly raise it over her head. As she removed the shirt, she made the slightest turn to the side revealing just a hint of side-boob and quickly returned to facing away from us. Still swaying, she ran her hands through her back-length hair and pulled it forward over her shoulders. As she turned to face us, the hair she pulled forward was barely covering her C-cup breasts. Shelly rubbed her hands down her body and began to tease the top of the mini-skirt slightly lower. One of the sexiest parts of a woman's body to me is the small cuts between her stomach and hips that create a path towards heaven, and Shelly had one of the sexiest cuts I've ever seen. The perfect bellybutton highlighted an abdomen I could spend hours licking and drooling on. She made a slight turn to the side so Amy and I were looking at a profile of this tall, curvy body and she slid the skirt down and dropped it to the ground. Now completely naked, she turned around facing away from us as she stepped out of her skirt. The rear-end on this girl was a beautiful, volleyball ass. As she turned to face us, her hands pulled her hair back and up so she stood looking directly at us with her arms behind her head. I spent just a split second looking at her erect nipples and moved on to see the mound of her pubic area with just a hint of a landing strip leading straight to her pussy. Her first part of the dare completed, she dropped her arms and sat down quickly. I snapped out of my trance and realized that my hard-on was complete and straining to be free. As I adjusted it through my pants, I looked over at Amy who seemed to pressing on her pussy with all her might. She caught my eye and the realization of what she was doing hit her. She removed her hand quickly and looked at the ground embarrassed.

Shelly flipped the coin and the most devious look I've seen all night crossed her face. "Brian, I dare you to switch underwear with Amy and remain that way for the rest of the game. Oh, you have to switch here."

Not too bad, just a little humiliating I guess so I stood up to begin removing my clothes. Amy didn't look at all excited with the prospect but she stood up and began removing her top layers as well. I got down to my boxers and looked over at Amy to see how she was coming. She was down to her bra and panties as well and I got the one answer I didn't want. She was wearing the tiniest of thongs with the butt-floss back. She took off her bra and handed it to me. I made a quick note that small B-cup was right and she quickly put her t-shirt back on. Shelly protested that Amy was getting dressed again but Amy replied, "It was Brian's dare. If I have stay topless too, I want an extra turn." Shelly didn't like it, but gave in to keep Amy in the game. Amy was certainly coming along slower than Shelly and I and she seemed to understand we'd have to get her comfortable over a longer time. I pulled off my boxers and handed them over to Amy and she swapped them for her panties. I pulled on the bra and tried to get as much of my package in the thong as possible. But, with a raging hard-on, women's panties just don't cut it. Junior would have to stick out the top for the rest of the game. the butt-floss wasn't as bad as I expected but certainly wasn't comfortable either. Amy and I sat back down, her in my boxers and no bra, but back in her capri's and t-shirt. Me, I was in women's underwear and nothing else. To top it off, I flipped a damn truth. Trying to get her more open, I asked, "Amy describe your reaction, in detail, to Shelly's strip tease."

"Um, well, it started out as just a funny show. I've never seen Shelly, or any girl naked except in gym, where it's not really sexy naked. As she turned around with her hair down I started to look at her different. Before I knew it, I was getting turned on. I guess I really got turned on because, as you know, before it was over I was rubbing myself and didn't really know it."

A startlingly honest answer from the shy girl and I was starting to hope she was warming up to the whole game. She flipped a dare and confirmed my suspicions when she dared Shelly to kiss her. Shelly walked over to Amy in full naked glory and gave her one passionate kiss on the mouth. I was expecting something a little bit more reserved, but tongue and lip sucking was involved and they went at it for a full minute or two. I could feel the thong straining to keep my dick inside but it was starting to lose the battle. Amy's shirt showed her nipples very clearly now and I was thanking the gods that the clouds had moved past. I was starting to think that Shelly had a rigged coin because she flipped a dare as well.

She looked at me, grinned and said, "Brian, I dare you to seduce Amy. You may take as long as you want, but she must be naked and wet when you are done. You can't penetrate or go down on her though. Amy, you can have your extra turn, but once naked, you have to stay that way."

I'm not sure if Amy was just horny enough after that kiss or not, but she didn't really protest so I stood up and walked over to her. I took her by the hand and stood her up and walked around to stand behind her. Amy stood at the perfect height where my chin was over her shoulder and I had easy access to her neck and ears from behind. Placing my hands on her hips, I slowly kissed her neck and ears as she tilted her head back to lean into my shoulder. As I kissed along her jaw line, I could hear her breathing become faster and louder. Sliding one hand around her waist and the using the other to turn her head I starting kissing her mouth. She had a sweet lip balm on that made things every more intense. While we were kissing, I worked my hand under her t-shirt and rubbed her stomach and waist. Every so often, I would drift my fingers under the waist line of her pants and my boxers. She would inhale deeply, sucking in her belly telling me her body was reacting exactly as I hoped. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and gently pulled it over her head. I went back to kissing her neck and ears as my heads explored those young breasts. She was completely enraptured at this point, breathing with the slightest little moans escaping every so often. I dropped a hand to the front of pants and unbuttoned them. Careful to leave the boxers on, I pulled her pants down until they slid to the ground on their own accord. She stepped out of the pants while I moved around to the front and held her close to my body kissing her mouth and neck. The heat she was putting off was unbelievable and the passion was helped by the steamy night. I hoped I made it through this dare without cumming all over the both of us. I kissed my way down her body as she was arching backwards, pushing herself into me. Skipping past the boxers, I began to rub and kiss her legs. They were smooth and smelled like coconut. I just had to get a piece of this girl. I worked my hands inside the boxers and caressed her thighs one at a time. Each time I would make sure to give the ever-so-slight brush against her pussy. All I had to do to complete the dare was remove the boxers because she was dripping wet already. I gave one last, harder rub against the outside of her lips and a very audible moan escaped with her breath. Bringing my hands around, I played with the waistline of the boxers before slowly pulling the down, kissing along the newly revealed skin. It wasn't until I had dropped them on the ground and was kissing her pubic mound that I realized her pussy was smooth as silk. She must had shaved that morning or before coming out, there wasn't the slightest bit to hair or stubble. The dare completed, I stood and turned. Amy opened her eyes and we both caught Shelly with her fingers buried in her vagina. It took her a good minute before she saw us looking and snapped to attention with an embarrassed snort.
maybe.seeking is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to maybe.seeking for this post:
Old 08-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
mawsie

Send a message via MSN to mawsie

Excellent start! Love it, keep up the great work.
mawsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:00 AM   #3
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

very good work good story continue
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk