Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-18-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
ninjalover909

Rainbow Sister from Hell

This is my 2nd story! I hope you like it!

Characters:
June: tall, about 5’9, lustrous, thick, curly red hair. Fair skin with a spray of freckles across her nose. Clear skin, pierced ears, slight build, 16 years old. B-cups look bigger. Violet colored eyes. (Claire’s sister)

Claire: petite, about 5’2, straight shoulder length black hair, fair skin, but light tan, clear skin, c-cups, 14 years old. Clear blue eyes.

June was looking around her kitchen for a snack. She was always hungry when she got back from track practice. She looked in the usual spots; cupboard, refrigerator, freezer, cabinets, and the panty. She couldn’t find anything snack worthy so she headed to the stairs to grab her coat and keys. She and her sister shared a room in the second story of their house. As June opened the door, she wasn’t shocked to find Claire lying on the floor surrounded by piles of dirty laundry (the girl was a slob), but she was, however surprised to find her sister with her legs spread wide and a carrot poking out of her young virgin vagina.
“CLAIRE!” June shouted, and then lowered her voice, “wtf are you doing??!?!?! You nasty little slut!”
“I’m sorry June...I’ll explain everything in a minute hold on” Claire whispered as she began to thrust the carrot deeper and deeper into her quivering cunt.
“NO! you will explain now!” June demanded, after all she was the older sister. With that, the yanked the carrot from between her younger sister’s legs and shoved it into her surprised mouth.
“whuuuuuuuu!!! Juuuuuuu!” Claire stuttered with the carrot still in her mouth. Spitting it out, “June! What do you think you’re doing? Mom says it’s natural to explore yourself especially as a teen”
“Do you think mom will be happy to know you’re shoving carrots up your pussy in front of a camera?”
“a camera? What are you—“
“ this camera” June sneered as she pulled the phone out of her back pocket and began snapping pictures of Claire’s red throbbing pussy and the carrot lying on the floor.
“I’m sure the 40 year old pervs on My Space will be thrilled to see a beautiful young pussy like that!” June said, speaking in a normal tone of voice. “I’m sure that Mom would love to see open up a text and see a nice little pussy that’s been thoroughly explored!” June exclaimed, borderline yelling
“June! Please! Don’t show mom! She’ll kill me! I’ll do anything!” Claire begged
“anything?” June asked, smiling
“yes, anything!” Claire cried. “ But just don’t show any pictures to anyone!”
“okay my little slut—I mean sister” June whispered eerily “Here’s what you will do, since Mom and Dad are going out of town tomorrow, you will be my slave. You will do each and every little thing I ask of you, Understood”
“ummm...”
“MOOOOMMMMMM!” June yelled
“yes yes yes I understand I agree!!!!” Claire yelled

Next Day

“bye mom and dad I love you! Have fun on vacation!” June smiled overly-sweetly at her parents. “ I know I will” she thought evilly to herself.

Meanwhile, Claire was upstairs trying to pick out her clothes for the day when her sister walked threw the door.

“hi June”
CRACK
Claire received hard slap across her face.
“Listen, slut, here are the rules” June looked down on Claire while she read from a list in her hand.
“1. you are to call me mistress
2. you will do everything I ask of you. You are my slave, you belong to me.
3. you will ask me before you do anything, except breathe. This included using the restroom and pleasuring yourself.” June finished.

“Slave, remove your clothes and stand in front of me, we are going to have an inspection.”
“ye...ye...yes master” Claire stuttered. She was only wearing her bra and undies so she stripped and stood in front of her sister.
“spread your legs” June commanded

Claire spread her legs while her sister touched her most private places. June forcefully grabbed her sister’s pussy and began fingering it. Claire was not used to such rough treatment and she winced in pain.
“Aww...baby are you okay?”
“Shut up June” Claire said, and then immediately regretted her words.
“I know how to shut you up, slave.” June said as she pulled down her pants and shoved Claire’s face in her hairy pussy. “Lick it good slave”

Claire had no choice but to obey. She started with the clit and tried t o forget whose pussy she was eating. She took her fingers and ran them up and down June’s legs and with her tongue she massaged her sister’s clit. She stuck her tongue in and out of June’s wet hole which caused her sister to quiver with lust. Claire began sucking her mistresses unprotected clit with such force that June came—right into Claire’s mouth. With cum dripping down her chin and onto her breast, she continued, sucking and licking, and pulling until...
ninjalover909 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ninjalover909 for this post:
Old 08-19-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
TR DARE

Pretty good, keep posting.
TR DARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
Teddy_Dare

this should be in the 18+ section as it involves incest..
Teddy_Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
zeke

keep going! PLEEAAASSSSEEE!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk