Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Witch charecter are you most like? (read story first)
Scout 6 42.86%
Timmy 9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #16
222jkt
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
You mean your twin sister's story which you're writing on here for her!
Haha yeah I forgot the quotation marks. My bad.
DISLIKES: Ilegial, messy, permanet, Ilegial, messy, permanent,
222jkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #17
222jkt
Account Banned

Post Part 6

Chapter 6:

"Good Morning sleepy head" Timmy said as I slowly open my eyes and blink a few times. I see Timmy sitting in the chair next to my side table.
"What time is it?"
"It’s almost 11:50. Why?"
"My parents said they will be home around lunch."
"But um...your parents called and left a message..."
"Oh crap!"
I jump out of bed and hear Timmy give out a little laugh but continue to run down the hall to check the message on answering machine.
"Oh thank God." I said as I turn around and see Timmy smiling at me.
"What?" I ask when just then I feel this breeze slide across my chest and through my legs. I look down and realize that I am naked.

"I see what’s funny..." I said reaching slowly for my camera turning it on quietly so Timmy doesn’t notice anything. I swiftly whip the camera out from behind my back and start taking video then pictures of Timmy running away in the girly cloths i made him sleep in. I chase him around the house for a while taking pictures like crazy. He’s trying to hide but its not working. Then Timmy stops running and I run into him knocking us both down. I am lying on top of Him with my bare chest pressed against his and He just looks frozen in fear.
"What is it Timmy? I ask
"I...I...forgot to call my parents"
"Well stop lying around and hurry up."
I got off of Timmy and watch him as he’s runs to his cell phone. He picks up his phone and starts to smile. I have the strangest feeling I have been tricked. I watch him hit some keys and then point the camera at me...
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted as I start to turn around and run away.
"Getting revenge!" Timmy said with a evil laugh.

Once again we are running all through out the house, but I am the one being chased this time. I can hear Timmy taking pictures like there is no tomorrow. We finally get tired after 5 minutes and decide to watch TV. Timmy looks bored I thought to myself. Hm maybe he would want to continue playing truth or dare? I decided to wait to ask him during the commercial even though I could tell he is bored.
"Hey Timmy I was wondering if you wanted to continue our truth or dare game?"
"Haha I was waiting for you to ask" Timmy replied with a smile.
"Oh haha ok, so who's turn is it?"
"Uh, I don't know yours?"
"Yeah wait no it’s yours because I dared you to sleep in my cloths remember."
"Yep." He said with a smile.
"How was that by the way?"
"I got a little hot during the night but other than that it was great. So I dare you..."
"Wait I get to chose?"
"Nope we dared each other to only pick dare."
"Oh yeah, well ok please continue."
"I dare you to..."
"Wait! I think we should start a new game and we can't dare each other to pick only dare, ok?"
"Yeah, ok so truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to..."
"Wait!"
"What?" Timmy sounds aggravated now.
"I have to go pee."
"Haha ok hurry up...No, wait I dare you to go outside and pee on the grass like a dog."
"Uh, okay." I said and got up right away and walk out the door with Timmy following me. This dare was fairly easy to do because I was already naked but it was scary because the sun was high in the sky and it would be easy to see that I am naked. I got down on all fours and then squatted so my butt was barely off the ground. I herd Timmy start to walk back to the door and that’s when I started to hear a car coming over the hill. I started to get up and pee on the go. I felt the pee get all over both my legs. I managed to hold my pee in when I got inside and immediately ran to the bathroom. I let out the rest of my pee and left the bathroom. I saw Timmy standing outside waiting.
"Can I help you?" I asked
"You didn't complete the dare."
"Yeah, But-"
"Nope, I don't want to hear it, so your punishment is to..."

To Be Continued...

"Hey guys, I need your help. I can't seem to think of a good punishment from Scout. If you have any suggestions PM my sister 222jkt. I am kinda sharing this account with her so if you wanna talk to me you can do it through this account. Feedback please " ~thestoryofmylife<3
DISLIKES: Ilegial, messy, permanet, Ilegial, messy, permanent,
222jkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #18
SAMaster

Very nice.... keep on writing

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:28 PM   #19
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

It's okay, but I prefer the original version of this story. I'm not sure of the title but this is a remake.

It's very confusing. You switched the characters, the points of view, the houses, all in three chapters... "It's very confusing" (I'm joining in on copying quotes/stories too :P)

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, naked, pool, swimming, truth