Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
cmodares
Baby Member

Default My first Dare game

I've been coming here for a while but never posted. I havent' played much truth or dare in a long time, but i am always willing.

This is a dare game i remember from when I was younger. I was like 12 or 13, and we played it with our friends at my friends birthday party.

We didnt really have truths, just dares, and we wrote them down on small pieces of paper and put them in a box and everybody had to pick one dare out and do it.

This was 4 years ago, but I remember one of the dares I had to do was let their dog lick peanut butter off my face lol.

Another memorable one involved my best friend Becca (the bday girl) having to kiss every boy at the party on the lips, there were only 3 boys, but still it wasn't a bad dare.

The best one involved my friend Chase, he was like 11 or 12 at the time. He had to do a risky business dance, he said he would do it, until we told him it involved being in his undies and nothing else. He froze up and said no way, so me and the other girls grabbed his arms, told him too late he agreed to do it, and stripped him to his socks and tighty whiteys hehehe. He was skinny and a bit small for our age, he put up a good struggle but he lost out in the end. I remember he screamed like a girl when we finally pulled his jeans off.

As punishment for not doing the dance we hid his clothes and he didnt get his clothes back until his mom came to pick him up and she freaked when she saw him in his white fruit of the loom briefs in a room full of girls. But considering he was one of the cutest boys we knew back then, it was worth hearing his mom go nuts.
cmodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
Dare Master321

So you want us to give you dares or what

you can dare me at:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55782

Dare Master321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk