Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
Neverender7

Default Week with friends

It all began when my girlfriend’s parents planned a week long getaway out of town. Her dad was a very successful doctor and they lived in a really nice, large house in a good part of town . . . it was complete with a basketball court, outdoor pool, and pasture out back for riding horses. When my best friend, Mark, and I, Alex, heard they were going to be out of town . . . we knew this was our opportunity for some fun.

The party that we planned was going to be a small one . . . just a few close friends. It was to include my beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed, 5’6” girlfriend, Rachel; Mark’s girlfriend, Maggie, who was a stunning 5’3” beauty with brown hair and hazel eyes; and two friends of our girlfriends . . . Katie and Samantha. Katie was a green eyed, dark brown haired girl who was about the same height as Maggie (though not near as beautiful) and Samantha was a light-brown eyed brunette who stood a little taller than Rachel.

As soon as Rachel’s parents left the house, our group descended upon the place. We brought plenty of snacks, drinks, and movies to last the weekend. We started out shooting a few hoops in the court out back. Mark tends to have a mouth (which gets him into quite a lot of trouble at times). Most people know to just ignore him when he mouths off random or outrageous stuff . . . though I would be proved wrong tonight.

“Now time for the strip basketball,” he popped off in a smart-assed way as he missed yet another basket attempt.

“Yeah, sure . . .,” I replied sarcastically.

“He just wants to see you naked, Alex,” Maggie threw in.

“Har, har,” I mocked back.

Then came the unexpected. “I’ll take you up on it,” Rachel said, “but the loser has to make a lap in the pool afterwards . . . still naked.”

I couldn’t tell whether she was serious or not. She seemed serious, but it wasn’t in her character to joke about something like that. What had gotten in to her!? Mark was taken completely by surprise as he had not expected anyone to actually take him up on something outrageous like that.

“Sure,” he replied, “but only if it’s alright with Alex.” (I guess he was thinking I’d save him??)

The group got really quiet and looked in my direction anxiously. When I realized the seriousness of the situation my cock immediately hardened. It really turned me . . . the thought of Rachel actually doing something like that. I had thought about trying to have more of an exhibitionist streak with her, but she didn’t seem that sort. However, this was my chance. It’d be a major turn-on for me if I got to see her naked in a crowd . . . to see how she reacts. “Besides,” I thought, “the other girls would surely love a chance to see Mark naked.”

Without knowing whether they were both serious or not I boldly but quietly replied, “Fine by me, just keep it clean.” With that Rachel picked up the ball and started dribbling to the middle of the court.

The court was outdoors, but it was late enough by now that it was relatively dark. I turned off the lights (so as to keep the neighbors from getting a show) and met the others in the middle of the court to discuss the rules of this moonlight strip basketball game.

We decided that 2-pointers were worth one item of clothing and 3-pointers were worth two. In addition, shoes and socks were to count as one item of clothing and Mark was to get a one item handicap since he didn’t have bra (or another item of clothing). We would go until there was a loser and then head to the pool for the rest of the bet.
Neverender7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
Neverender7

First post . . . let me know if I should continue . . . thanks.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #3
mrjd3000

Sounds promising, look forward to hearing more of this story.
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
Me656

Very good start. You should definitely continue this.
Me656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
Neverender7

We decided that Rachel could start out with the ball since Mark was getting a one item handicap. She started by driving up the right side of the court with an attempted lay-up. She missed. Mark grabbed the rebound and was halfway down the court before Rachel could turn around. True to his nature, rather than going for the easy shot, he attempted a behind the back lay-up. He missed.

By that time Rachel had moved in right behind him taking the rebound. She started running down court, again with the biggest smile . . . you could tell she really thought she was going to get the shot. Rather than going for the lay-up she stopped for a post shot. It rolled round the rim and slowly dropped through the hoop. Mark, pissed, took off his shirt and threw it towards Maggie as he picked up the ball beneath the basket. I could see the girls looking at each other with expectation.

By this time, Rachel was underneath the basket ready to put up a good defense against Mark. Mark slowly walked up the court dribbling, but abruptly stopped on the three-point line, and shot a basket. You could tell from the terrified look in Rachel’s face that she hadn’t thought of him trying a three-pointer. The shot was all net and made a “swisssh” sound as it fell through the goal.

“Damn,” she cried.

“Should have seen that one coming,” Maggie yelled while laughing with the other girls a little.

“Two items of clothing,” Mark was sure to throw in.

Rachel bent down and began untying her shoes. While she was bent down I could see Mark staring at her ass. I knew he wanted to see what was underneath. But rather than being mad . . . it really kind of turned me on . . . the idea that my best friend wanted to see Rachel naked that bad . . . even that he may see her naked! Mark looked my way, almost asking if it was really alright. I gave him a wink to let him know he can do what he wants. Rachel threw her shoes and socks underneath the goal and picked up the ball and began dribbling down the court.

Mark ran down and took position on his side of the court. Rachel ran for a lay-up and he took up position at the post just underneath the basket. She ran right into him as she the ball left her hands. It bounced off the backboard, rolled round the rim a couple times, and fell in. I’m no basketball expert, but it’s quite possible that a ref might have called an offensive charge for knocking Mark on his ass like that.

Mark didn’t protest. He took his shoes off, pulled is pants off, and then put his shoes back on. I could see his plan now. Rachel had no shoes, Mark did . . . he had the advantage. Rachel didn’t seem to give a thought as to why he’d taken his pants off (or that he hadn’t taken advantage of his handicap yet). She gave a few quick glances at his tight boxers . . . trying to be inconspicuous. By this time the other girls were really getting into the game. They started cheering for Rachel to finish him off. They all seemed to be taken in by the possibility of Mark getting naked. It seemed that even Maggie was alright with it.

Mark dribbled down the court, but this time Rachel kept on him the whole time. He stopped at the three-point line and tried to get a shot up. However, Rachel was right there and blocked the ball. The ball rolled behind him and they both broke for the ball. Mark was had just about picked the ball up when Rachel’s foot moved in and tripped Mark causing him to roll head over heels. She picked up the ball, as he lay there, and ran in for an easy lay-up.

“One item of clothing,” she screamed excitedly.

“I cry foul,” Mark replied.

“What are you talking about,” Rachel asked acting clueless.

“You tripped me!”

“I didn’t trip you Mark.”

“Sure you did. Everyone saw it!”

“Did any of you see me trip Mark?”

“I didn’t see anything Mark,” Maggie answered, “What about you girls.”

“Nope, I didn’t see anything,” Samantha replied.

“Sorry, I didn’t either,” Katie answered.

Mark gave me a look wanting me to intervene, but what was I supposed to do? Four girls against the two of us? Not a chance at winning that argument. He knelt down and took his shoes off, pulled his socks off and put his shoes back on.

“I vote we just make the loser stay naked until tomorrow this time,” she spouted off. All the girls laughed and agreed.

With that statement Mark got mad. He grabbed the ball and took off down the court as fast as he could. Rachel didn’t have a chance at keeping up because she had no shoes or socks. Mark made an easy lay-up and Rachel immediately pulled her shirt over her head.

I could tell that Rachel was starting to get a little nervous now. I don’t think it crossed her mind until now that she might actually have to get naked. She picked up the ball and started dribbling down the court. Mark kept right in front of her the whole way, but his eyes very rarely left her breasts. Though they were still covered, he could definitely make out the firmness of her 36D breasts. Anyone who looked could tell that he had boner now just thinking about it. This made her a little nervous, I think, because after she looked down and noticed, she took a shot a little further out than what she should have (she’s not too strong) . . . didn’t even hit the goal.

Mark picked up the ball and dribbled down the court with her trying to steal the ball back the entire way down. I could tell he was thinking about her. She was beautiful. Blond hair, blue eyes, arms stretched trying to block and wearing only a bra and light-blue jeans. The determination in her eyes made her even more attractive. What wasn’t to admire about her?

About that time she made a dive for the ball. She missed. Mark took off down the court, but stopped on the three-point line. He easily made the shot before she could even pull herself off the ground. When she realized that he had made it she started beating the ground.

“Looks like you’re going to be naked until tomorrow this time,” he cried.

She pulled herself off the ground without responding to his statement. She pulled her jeans down exposing the lower half of her body for the first time that evening. She was much more hesitant with the bra. She looked so nervous. But slowly covered her breasts with her right arm and unclasp the back with her left. She slowly pulled it off and tossed it to the side of the court alongside her jeans. The other girls really started cheering for their comrade now. It seemed their chance of seeing Mark naked was quickly coming to an end.

She started dribbling down the court, but without moving her other hand. I guess she was trying to play without actually having to show her breasts. This was a bad move as Mark was quickly able to steal the ball and took off down the court.

Rachel realized her stupidity, uncovered her breasts and began sprinting down the court after him. Her breasts swayed from side to side as she did everything in her power to stop him. In the end it was no use because Mark softly put up a nice lay-up that ended the game.

She cried out in agony as she realized what had happened. She stood there her hands on her head as she tried to catch her breath.

“Time to pay up Rachel,” Mark screamed.

“Hold on, let me catch my breath,” she answered.

Mark gave her no time. He walked up behind her, hooked his thumbs quickly in the sides of her panties and pulled them down to her feet (this should have pissed me, her boyfriend, off but it really turned me on). The surprise of being so exposed made her reach down and pull them up momentarily. Then she realized that she might as well get it over with. She took them off and threw them to the side of the court.

“Fine, everybody happy,” she asked.

“Might as well get used to it,” Mark answered, “You’ll be like this until tomorrow.”

“You didn’t take me up on it,” she protested as she walked towards the pool.
She jumped in and swam as fast towards the other end. While it was warm out, the water would surely be cool enough that her nipples should be hard when she got back. Mark (and a girl or two) were definitely enjoying the good view of her ass and momentary glances of her pussy as she swam towards the other side.

Not a word was said the entire time. She eventually made it to the other side and returned just as quickly. She pulled herself up out of the water exposing her naked body to us all. Her nipples were, in fact, quite hard and her pussy shaved except for a very small landing strip in the front. It made me so horny her being exposed in front of all of us like that. About that time a flash came from.

“It looks like you are going to pay until tomorrow anyway . . . unless you wanted this sent to all your friends,” Mark said as he quickly e-mailed himself the picture he’d just taken of Rachel, my girlfriend, in all her beautiful glory.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:22 PM   #6
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Like it . great start.. can't wait to see what happens next
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk