Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-31-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Life in the Field

Despite the thrill of what I’d just done, and the challenge of helping Diane win her dares, the exhilaration faded quickly as I padded across the golf course. The grass was soft under my bare feet, except for the occasional twig or puddle, and there was plenty of light from the road and floodlit 18th hole for me to see by. But if you’ve ever left a group of friends in high spirits and run off into the dark by yourself, you’ll know that you start to feel quite alone and vulnerable. I tried to put the feelings aside and concentrated on the golf course.

I quickly got back to the tree and scooped up the dirty swimwear – didn’t want to leave any evidence, did we now? Now, I knew roughly which way we’d come to the pub from the cottage, and it wasn’t far, but this next bit was going to be a bit tricky. I ducked through the fence which bounded the golf course, and out onto the field beyond. I walked along the edge, the cracked earth and stones a bit hard on my feet. As the light faded, I felt simultaneously trapped and lost. Again, if you’ve ever gotten lost in the dark, you’ll know a bit of what I felt – rising panic coupled with a weird feeling of claustrophobia. Combine that with being naked in public, and you’ll understand what I mean.

I clamped down on the feelings as quickly as I could, and jogged down the side of the field, trying to be as quiet as I could. I considered using the camera display as light, but then realised that it would also make me very visible to any late-night dog walkers. I suddenly stopped and listened – was there anyone around? Luckily, all I could hear was the swishing of the wind through the trees and the odd bird. My balls felt tight and I suddenly needed the toilet badly.

I kept going regardless, trying to avoid contact with the bush along the side of the field, but it wasn’t easy; before long, I had a lot of scrapes on my right arm and leg. Just as I was wondering if I was making any progress, I made out a couple of lights on the far side of the field, previously blocked by trees.

Cautiously, I felt to my left, not knowing what was actually growing in the field – if it was fallow and had anything sharp in it, I was in trouble. Fortunately, it was just barley, and I plunged into it, initially enjoying the tickle against my legs and balls, but then realising that I was probably going to be covered in dust and possibly bugs...

The lights grew larger as I got closer to the other side, and I realised that I had four houses to choose from, all bordered by six-foot high wooden fences. I cautiously listened by the first one and pulled myself up. Seeing the back of a guy’s head and a TV showing poker, I quickly dropped back down before anything could happen, and moved onto the next one.

I was about to repeat this when I realised that this garden had a gate, and, listening carefully for a moment, I pushed it very, very slowly. Mercifully, it slid open without creaking and I poked my head around. Laying in the garden, eyes closed and headphones in, was a girl in her late teens, naked except for a small pair of panties. I froze in place, realising that I was only a fraction of a second away from a scream and game over. I watched her for a while, seeing that her chest was rising and falling deeply – she was probably asleep.

Despite the ridiculous risk, I couldn’t resist. I stepped into the garden and set up the camera on a low stone wall, covering the display so that the change in light didn’t wake her up. I set it to the most sensitive setting and let it shoot for a couple of seconds. I repeated it about four times, before stepping outside again and pulling the gate gently to. I moved away and looked at the photos – I’d got perfect images of her ‘moonbathing’ topless.

The next house was Steve’s, and I could see him and Em buck naked and blindfolded doing star jumps in the main room, whilst Diane, in knee-high boots and a black outfit – presumably borrowed from Steve’s sister (they were slightly too small) watched them.

I let myself in and put the swimsuits in the washing machine. Diane ended the class and kissed me on the cheek, quickly heading upstairs to find her new attire. I went up to shower quickly and change into my clothes, coming back into the lounge to find Em and Steve lounging on the sofa, with Diane kneeling in front of them with a tray of drinks.

She was wearing a crochet nightgown or dress, and I could clearly see her nipples through it, straining at the fabric.

“Welcome back,” Steve said, clearly enjoying himself. “Drink?”
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:18 PM   #17
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Bathroom

I helped myself to a drink, and relaxed enjoying the view, but it wasn’t long before we moved onto our next dares.

“I think it’s time for shaving,” Diane said. “There’ll be more drinks later.”

We all agreed, and went upstairs to the bathroom. Steve sat down keenly, bottomless, and Diane sensuously slathered shaving foam on his remaining pubes, before shaving him clean and kissing his newly-smooth pubic region. His dick swelled and became erect, but he stood up to watch the next ‘act’.
Em sat down, pulling off her skirt and top, completely naked on the toilet.

I felt myself growing really hard and Steve was simply staring at the scene. Em wasn’t that hairy, but Diane wiped shaving foam over her, and slowly shaved her clean. She rinsed her off, and kissed the smooth area, like Steve.

However, she didn’t stop there. Kissing her inner thighs, licking and stroking, she worked her way into Em, who closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure. Realising this was my cue, I reached over and wrapped my hand around Steve’s large, hard dick and started to move my hand up and down his shaft. I suddenly felt a bit weird about the whole thing, but told myself that it was all in the name of good experimentation and helping Diane out.

Diane reached under her own dress and started to finger herself, moaning as she did. She was now deep inside Em’s pussy, tonguing and nuzzling. I beat Steve’s dick harder and harder, reaching behind for toilet roll.

As Em climaxed, arching her spine and crying out, Steve’s dick pulsed in my hand and hot cum blew into the tissue I was holding. His shoulders relaxed and Em sagged against the toilet.

None of us could quite meet each other’s eyes as we all cleaned up. Em and Steve went back downstairs and Diane moved to turn off a digital camera which I hadn’t noticed in the corner of the room. She smiled and put the camera in her bag, before heading to join the others.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:08 PM   #18
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cottage Finale

I sat on the stairs for a while gathering my thoughts before joining the others, returning to find them enjoying more drinks which Diane was serving.

“Ok guys,” I said. “Not many dares left, but there’s a couple left.”

They both looked a bit reluctant – post orgasmic and a bit tired – but then Steve leant over and whispered in Em’s ear. She looked a bit scandalised and then grinned.

“We’re on,” Em said. “But we’re tying you up Diane as well.”

Diane shrugged – that’d been part of the arrangement

We all went outside, and Steve surprised me by untying the washing line and tying Diane up outside. He asked her to kneel down in the grass, tying her ankles together, and then her hands. Finally, he linked the two, so that her arms were clasped behind her back. I wondered whether they’d become fed up with her.

“We’re ready,” Steve said, and took a step behind Diane. He took his dick in his hands and I suddenly realised what they were going to do. He started to pee up and down her back, washing her down in his urine. It went on her ass, soaking her dress, on her hair, all over her hands. She took it bravely, not saying a word – they really did do their dares to the end in the other group.

Steve finished, and Em stepped up in front of her.

“I love how you made me cum, but I don't find there to be anything erotic about peeing."

This was all going wrong – I’d meant for tonight to be fun, not about the rivalry, but a dare was a dare.

Em stripped out of her skirt and top again, and I admired her newly shaved pussy and huge tits. She gently took hold of Diane's shoulders and tipped her forward until she was lying on the grass, head to one side, still tied up. Em crouched right in front of Diane's face and concentrated. A stream of pee started to run out, splashing her face slightly. I couldn't decide if Diane would feel turned on or humiliated - and I wasn't sure why they were getting so annoyed about this dare. After all, Em had peed on me once before - but perhaps now she'd done it for the first time, she knew she didn't like it. This evening was supposed to be about experimentation, not rivalry. I guessed perhaps we were all a bit tired.

I turned and went inside, not quite knowing what to do. Em and Steve came back in and went upstairs to bed, and I could distantly hear them making love. I went outside to set Diane free.

I untied her and she stood up shakily. Not saying a word, she found the garden hose and stripping out of her dress, washed herself down. Taking my hand, she led me back into the lounge where she kissed me deeply, her hot soft lips meeting mine. Gently removing my clothes, we coupled on the carpet, my dick going deep into her.

We rolled around, and I pinned her down, her hands above her head, kissing her and pounding her hard before letting her go, as we rolled again and she straddled me, raking her nails down my back. I grabbed, nuzzled and suckled her boobs, enjoying their size and firm nipples. She came, sagging against me before climbing off and pulling off my condom and taking my dick in her mouth. She sucked and licked the tip and I quickly came in her mouth. Spitting into a tissue, she got up and went to shower again.

Post-orgasmic and completely confused about what had happened, I walked naked into the kitchen, taking a long drink of water before heading back up to bed, where I passed into sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Last edited by John332; 08-01-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:29 PM   #19
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Awake

The next day I woke up to an empty house. Rolling over on the bed, I found two sets of notes under the door. The first, from Diane, said "Hey sweetie, thanks for the help. Had to go back into town to deliver the goods. No hard feelings about the garden - I guess I asked for it. See you later, Diane, xx.". I took a bit of a breath and looked at the second, from Steve and Diane. It said "Sorry it got a bit hectic last night bud, think we were all tired. Will see you back in town - keys are on the lounge table, lock up when you're up. Steve and Em. Ps. One last dare. Most of your clothes are now underneath your car outside the pub. There's an envelope under the front right tire which you can have if you get back to the car without borrowing any clothes. Otherwise, tear it up. Know you'll honour the bargain."

I laughed - I didn't know if I could be bothered with this last dare, but I was considering it. I found my speedos hung on the doorknob outside and pulled them on, wandering into the kitchen and fixing myself some cereal. I realised that I had full run of Steve's house, and that I was actually a bit annoyed at him and Em for last night. I washed up my bowl, and wandered upstairs into his room, but didn't find anything other than the traces of last night's sex. I walked around the rest of the house, finding his sister's room where I found a vibrator underneath her mattress. I photographed it, making it obvious that it was in her room, and replacing it exactly where it was. I took a pair of sexy black knickers from her underwear drawer as a souvenir and made a note of the cottage's address and phone number for safe keeping.

I thought fairly long and hard about the dare I'd been set. It was now about 1pm, and there would be a lot of people out. However, I didn't particularly want to chicken out, and it wasn't far, so I looked at a map in Steve's lounge to see if I could get to the pub car park without going across the golf course - a sure recipe for disaster - but I could, so I decided I'd do it.

I snuck out of the back door, locking up and clutching the camera and knickers. I couldn't hear anything from either of the other gardens, but I felt totally exposed already in my swimwear. I had a flashback from the previous night and glanced back at the house next door. I didn't see anything in the upper windows, but it did reinforce that people in the adjacent two houses could already see me if they looked at the right time. Nonetheless, I found myself climbing up on a flowerbed to peek over at the house next door where I'd seen the topless moonbather. To my surprise and amazement, she was repeating Em and Steve's work out from last night - and also naked. Her slim body and round ass was bouncing up and down doing star jumps in the lounge, and I took a few snaps, making sure that I wasn't reflected in the window or making any suddent movements. I set the camera up to record movie and left it on the fence for a while, waiting for a few minutes - still feeling incredibly vulnerable. I carefully took it down and watched as Steve's mystery neighbour did press-ups and yoga, turning at one point to show off her small but nicely rounded breasts and hairy pussy.

Resisting the urge to go and introduce myself, I carefully let myself out of the back garden. As a tribute to this mysterious girl, I stripped out of my speedos, realising that being caught in swimwear would be just as bad as being caught naked. Carefully checking that there wasn't anyone around, I ran along the path beside the field. I did have to duck into the crop at one stage whilst
a dogwalker passed me, and almost sneezed as insects and dust settled all over my body, and I could have sworn that at one point I saw the door to the other back garden close, but otherwise my run was exhilarating and freeing. I did hurt my feet in the wood next to the pub car park a bit, as the twigs and stones were harder to avoid, and I was limping as I looked around the pub car park, but otherwise I was ok - I'd not been caught and I'd been completely nude in the wild. The car park was quite busy, but I was able to edge relatively close to my car and then make a run for it. This was probably the most terrifying part of the trip. I crouched down beside the wheels, only my car between my naked body and a whole pub full of people having lunch, and almost peed on the asphalt.

I reached under the car and thankfully found my clothes, which I pulled on. I stood up, bizarrely relieved to have shoes on again, and ripped open the envelope under the wiper. Inside was a note and a few photos. I read the note first "Well done - we weren't sure it you'd do it in broad daylight. We both now owe you a favour which is exchangeable for these photos - we are now under your command. Love Steve and Em. Ps. Yes, in case you'd guessed, there was a webcam on the fence, but it wasn't set to record."

The photos were of Steve and Em posing in various states of undress, with final shots of Em going down on Steve, with both of them naked. On the back of the final shot was what I thought was probably Em and Steve's parent's address. Now there was power. I climbed in the car, finding text messages on my phone from both Em and Steve saying "nice ass". I still felt slightly annoyed at them - they probably thought I'd taken their side. I drove into town.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #20
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Back home

I got back home later in the day and caught up with Rachel and Lizzie. To be honest, I was quite glad to be home - my head was spinning from all the social complications, alcohol and sex, and I needed a break. Rachel had left a letter addressed to me on my desk, which turned out to be from Diane, with the cool £200 inside. I realised that I'd not done too badly out of it all, on balance, and my bank balance was now firmly in the black.

The next few weeks were pretty quiet. I caught up with university work, spent time with my course buddies and flatmates and got lots of sleep. I didn't see Em or Steve, although Steve texted me a few times. I told him I needed some R&R, and he seemed to buy it. In reality, I was a little mad at him and Em - I'd done crazier stuff with Em, and there'd been no hard feelings there.

I did see Diane a few times. She'd left her dare society, and they'd cut her loose, saying it was her loss. She'd shrugged and not looked back. Her flatmates, some of whom were in the other dare club, had made things a bit difficult the first few days, but they were basically over it now. Despite the lack of dares in the last few weeks, we'd had plenty to talk about. I showed her the pictures of the girl next door to Steve, and the other photos of Em and Steve, and Steve's sister's vibrator. I didn't want to get into any blackmail situations, but I was trying to think of ways we could have a little fun with them. I'd copied everything to an online storage locker, and had printed photos which were nice and safe.

Diane was over one night, and we had the flat to ourselves. We'd been watching a movie, and wondering if there was still chemistry, I'd leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back ferociously, and before I knew it, we were rolling around on the floor of the flat, losing clothes all over the place. We paused at one stage to get drinks and contraception, but I got back faster than she did, and heading into the kitchen, found her pouring drinks. She'd
put her dress back on, but I was still naked. Unable to control myself, I pushed her up against the counter, pulled up her dress and took her from behind. I pushed into her hot, wet pussy, pushing in and out, kissing her neck, feeling her hot sweaty body under her dress. She cried out and we both came, Diane spurting a little down her leg. We both started laughing together, and we both wondered if some good had come of all our messed up stuff. But there were still photos and loose ends to be tied up - or could I just leave it alone?

Advertisements
Kink Talk