Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-15-2010, 07:31 AM   #1
slaveblondie

Default Chores Dice Dare by SB :)

Chores Dice Dare

I know I've seen a few of these before, but I've never seen one quite like this!

Roll a dice and follow the instructions.

This section is about which chores you will do.

1. Completely clean the bathroom. toilet, sink, bath/shower, floor and tiles if you have them.

2. Hoover every room in the house and straighten cushions/make beds, make everything tidy. Do the laundry and dusting.

3. Spruce up the garden, mow the lawn, prune the bushes, tidy chairs away, arrange pot plants etc.

4. Clean your kitchen, surfaces, do the washing up (don't use a dishwasher if you have one, this is about working to achieve something and gain a reward) clean the floor, the sink. the oven and hob etc.

5. You have to do all of the above, spend a day completely tidying your house and garden, everything must be spotless.

6. If you can, invite a friend over to watch you clean, but you need only do two of the above. However you must follow all the rules that you have rolled in the next 2 rolls.

This next section is about what you must wear.

1. Completely naked with a tight crotch rope with a vibrator taped to your pussy/asshole

2. Fully dressed, but in tight smart uncomfortable clothes, don't forget your highest heels and full hair and make up.

3. Cover your top completely and leave your bottom exposed.

4. Cover your bottom completely but leave your top exposed, nipple clamps on.

5. Underwear only, just make it a little too small for you.

6. A white t shirt. Nothing else

This next section is about how you must do it.

1. Tie either your legs or your hands, you choose, but once you've chosen you can't undo it until you have finished your chores.

2. Put something large and uncomfortable in your pussy/ass. Make sure it hurts to bend down or is uncomfortable at the very least.

3. You are not allowed to walk at any point, everything you do must be on your hands and knees.

4. This is a condition based on what chore you have

- Clean your bathroom, when you clean your bath tub you must be in the bath to clean it, you may use only cold water and no sponge. Have fun

- General spring clean, open all the curtains and ensure you reallly clean those windows.

- Sprucing up the garden, spend half an hour doing something really pointless, moving individual stones up the garden and back perhaps, or individually moving sticks or leaves.

- Cleaning the kitchen, really scrub everything, because you will be licking each surface you have cleaned afterwards.

5. You may not eat, drink or use the bathroom until all of your chores are completed.

6. You must do all of the above.

Punishment for differing at all from the above tasks, be it you don't complete a chore, or don't do all of the things set is to write 200 lines saying 'I am a lazy slut who doesn't get to cum for 2 weeks' And you won't be allowed to cum for 2 weeks

If anything doesn't quite work, for example, full clothing and then cleaning the bath tub with no sponge then use your common sense. Either re-roll, clean it in your clothes or just take them off for that one section.

Good Luck

SB x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha
slaveblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to slaveblondie for this post:
Old 10-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
LittleBoyWhore

Send a message via MSN to LittleBoyWhore

May I just say that i absolutely loved it!
I rolled:
It was a litlle tough which means really fun! I love these kind of dice dares!
LittleBoyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
slaveblondie

Haaa I'm really glad

My boyfriends going to make me do it soon! I'm looking forward to it

Anyone else who's tried it, make sure you let us know how it goes! I'll be sure once I've completed it!

SB x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha
slaveblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
sexynakedboy

Send a message via Yahoo to sexynakedboy

Ok, I am going to do this dare....

My girl will be over tomorrow and I will follow through.. But the problem is she may bring her friend over as well for dinner so I may have to switch days... or be really daring and go through with it with her friend there as well.

I rolled;

Can I wear a long t-shirt?? :-) LOL

I cant wait!!!

SexyNakedBoy
sexynakedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #5
kitty4
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to kitty4

I rolled - 5, 3, 5
I'll do this tomorrow!!
kitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #6
notthatgirl

I Rolled 5-2-6
Gonna be a long day tomorrow... This place is a mess!
notthatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #7
becky_sub

I rolled 3 -4 -4 going to be a busy day then.

I think I will cover my bottoms by knickers and stockings, no shoes while I tidy the garden the pointless task I will do is ut the grass with scissors.
becky_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:06 AM   #8
colomale

I rolled

It's gonna be a tough day but nothing uncomfortable
colomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:17 AM   #9
stinkybutt

5 all rooms
1 naked w/ rope & vibe
3 all fours
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:30 AM   #10
greek_curious

I Have rolled 4 3 2.
Nice one..
greek_curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:31 AM   #11
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default for karl

--> i got 5 so i have to :
1. Completely clean the bathroom. toilet, sink, bath/shower, floor and tiles if you have them.

2. Hoover every room in the house and straighten cushions/make beds, make everything tidy. Do the laundry and dusting.

3. Spruce up the garden, mow the lawn, prune the bushes, tidy chairs away, arrange pot plants etc.

4. Clean your kitchen, surfaces, do the washing up (don't use a dishwasher if you have one, this is about working to achieve something and gain a reward) clean the floor, the sink. the oven and hob etc.

5. You have to do all of the above, spend a day completely tidying your house and garden, everything must be spotless.

6. A white t shirt. Nothing else

4. This is a condition based on what chore you have

- Clean your bathroom, when you clean your bath tub you must be in the bath to clean it, you may use only cold water and no sponge. Have fun

- General spring clean, open all the curtains and ensure you reallly clean those windows.

- Sprucing up the garden, spend half an hour doing something really pointless, moving individual stones up the garden and back perhaps, or individually moving sticks or leaves.

- Cleaning the kitchen, really scrub everything, because you will be licking each surface you have cleaned afterwards.

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:21 PM   #12
lazymom

Default super

Going to try it soon... sound amazing
lazymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:39 PM   #13
BubblingMuggles

I just completed this dare while my family are asleep and gosh it was wonderful! Scary as hell though!

Anyway, I rolled a 2, 5 and 4. My nipples were devilishly poking hard throughout!

I loved the part with windows open. Well, although I am not keen on exhibiting, which is why I chose to do it this late, the few lights in the neighboring apartments puts such a kink to me! I know it's safe but it still felt like someone was watching me.. Sure as hell I wished I could do this for some stranger but my guts wouldn't let me. And I did pleasure myself while doing them. I had quite a few edges but I opted not to cum.

I almost got caught! My mum woke and asked why I am using the laundry. Thankfully, I brought my dress along and slipped it on when I heard the doors opening. I tucked my hands in my dress pockets and pulled them forward to hide my poking nipples from being seen. It was crazy! I had a hard time explaining and got nagged at pretty bad. Thankfully, my mum stopped the washer after some time and I was told to go to sleep so everything came to a stop.

I believe more nagging is to come tomorrow.

I had a good orgasm after everything though. My panties is pretty much soaked. Not wearing them for tonight. Got to air them for tomorrow since I can't chunk it into the laundry until tomorrow when I shower which may not happen for another 12 hours.

Just so you readers know, it's 4:40AM as of this post...

. I'm definitely crazy.
Bondage | Mild pain | Chastity

Things I won't do:
Illegal | Permanent | Extreme pain | Scat
Bestiality | Open public | Anything involving family

Toys I own:
Dildo | Vibrator | Rope
Cuffs | Collar | Steel chastity belt

Do not ask for recordings / photos. I show what I like.
BubblingMuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:44 PM   #14
analdare

My girlfriend had me do this as punishment. She rolled for me and I had to do:

1. Completely clean the bathroom. toilet, sink, bath/shower, floor and tiles if you have them..

2. Fully dressed, but in tight smart uncomfortable clothes, don't forget your highest heels and full hair and make up.
I don't have heels or makeup, so I did it in just business attire.

3. You are not allowed to walk at any point, everything you do must be on your hands and knees.

It was a good punishment, my knees are killing me!

PM me "Hold" and I won't use the bathroom for an hour.

Likes/Punishment Fuel/Limits

Toys:
small, medium, large dildos (small dildo has a cum tube)
long term wearable buttplug (with kinetic generated sensations)
handcuffs
alligator chip clamps x6
pair of clover clamps with chain
household items
analdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:22 AM   #15
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

Chores Dice Dare

6. If you can, invite a friend over to watch you clean, but you need only do two of the above. However you must follow all the rules that you have rolled in the next 2 rolls.

1. Completely naked with a tight crotch rope with a vibrator taped to your pussy/asshole

I did it ! I first had to negociate with a friends telling him what was the matter... He finally decided to come... those chores were really hard to be done walking on my knees and hands ! the vibrator runnning all the time

thanks

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk