Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-28-2018, 04:51 PM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default # The GetDare Bingo #

Welcome to The GetDare Bingo! A dare game to play against yourself or with friends!

This is how you play:

-Use a timer for the whole game to set your deadline:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create
or take part in a game with a timer already started!

-Post your link to the timer as a comment "Starting New BINGO game, here is the timer"
in this comment section and the game is started!
(More players can play against each other using the same timer if they also post
in the comment section that they participate. Play to complete a BINGO row first!)

You complete random tasks from teases without any fail, to get a number.
If you fail a tease by disobeying or by not ending it the correct way, the smallest
detail counts, also looking in advance at what happens later in the tease is considered
failing, you have to do everything as it comes! If fail, you have to cross that number out!

If you lack some objects needed to complete a tease, just replace the object with an object
that has a similar, but not less, function, for example, if you don't have a required toy, then
go buy one or replace it, a dildo with a cucumber or similar, but obviously not a small pencil.

There are 12 ways to get a BINGO and win, for example: 20,16,fr,09,05 or 04,09,13,18,23
(fr = "Free", a square you get for free).

Use a random number generator to pick the numbers 1-24, then do tasks in that order:
https://www.random.org/sequences/?mi...t=html&rnd=new

-Click on the number link in the BINGO matrix to get to the tease with the tasks, and do them!
If you decide not to do some of the numbers, then these numbers have to be crossed out (can't
return back and do them later after discarding them at first, sorry!)

-Keep track of the numbers you have collected (O = a circle) and the numbers you failed
(X = a cross), and report about them in the comments to this dare page when finished.

-Post your result in the comment section every time you did a tease, no matter if you
succeded or lost. This way other players know if they have a chance to beat you.

If you got BINGO before the timer ended, and posted before any other player that played against
you, you have won! Quickly post a last report in the comment section about your win!

If you lost, you can always try again! Better luck next time!

-FEMALE PLAYER:
.B--I--N--G--O.
|01|06|11|15|20|
|--------------|
|02|07|12|16|21|
|--------------|
|03|08|fr|17|22|
|--------------|
|04|09|13|18|23|
|--------------|
|05|10|14|19|24|
.--------------.

-MALE PLAYER:
.B--I--N--G--O.
|01|06|11|15|20|
|--------------|
|02|07|12|16|21|
|--------------|
|03|08|fr|17|22|
|--------------|
|04|09|13|18|23|
|--------------|
|05|10|14|19|24|
.--------------.

Last edited by Bandana; 12-29-2018 at 06:16 PM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 01:32 PM   #2
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

So, I decided to do a sample gameplay here, just to show how easy it is. It is actually like playing ordinary BINGO, with the addition of extra exciting dares tasks to complete for the numbers, of course.

I started by clicking the link https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create and scrolled down to Countdown timer and selected 4 at night, which would be more than sufficiant for a lot of extra bingo rows. Then I copied the link and wrote this:

-Starting New BINGO game, here is the timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1

Then I used the random generator to generate the numbers for my BINGO adventure. Here it is: 23 9 12 20 1 22 2 11 13 14 21 8 15 6 17 10 4 7 19 24 3 16 5 18

Next thing to do is simply to click on the first link to see what my destiny has in store for me.

Maybe some other players will challenge me, there is still more than 12 hours until the deadline to get BINGO when writing this...
Old 12-29-2018, 06:44 PM   #3
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Since I am the one behind this dare game, I shouldn't destroy it by revealing my choices, and of course I know too much in advance about them to fully be able to play according to the rules (I would technically fail all the teases because I have looked through them in advance before doing them). But just to show it can be done, I will do it anyway, but without giving away any hints about which numbers I picked (and which I crossed out).

Advertisements
Kink Talk