Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-07-2018, 07:10 AM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Heart I need your help! How to please my Dom?

I want to think of new fun ways to please my Dom after helping me with something and making me very happy! Now I want to prepare a surprise for him and maybe suggest something we could try during a play session. I also have a little sister (kinky! No incest..... ) who also is in the same relationship as ours (we are poly) and we could include her in the session. He is a sadist, he likes turturing us endlessly with edges and also he likes bondage! We will meet in a couple of days so you could give me a few ideas the next following days. Please take my likes, dislikes and limits into consideration.

Toys we have: buttplugs of different sizes (a vibrating one), hitachi wand, rope, blindfolds, 3 dildos (small, medium, and a huuuuuge one that doesn't really fit anywhere lol), ball gags, wooden spoon, belts and a paddle.

I could post a report after we do it!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames

Last edited by lilith_; 02-08-2018 at 07:35 AM.
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 07:40 AM   #2
SlutTrainer

Tell him you're so thankful and grateful that for him you would endure more than anyone else, and to prove it have a contest with the other girl.

1. Both of you pick similar spanking implements (I'm a big fan of using canes, so something similar if you have it) and you both have to spank each-other in front of him. The one who safewords first loses.
2. Put yourselves in front of him, legs tied spread open so he gets the best view in the house, clothespins on breasts, and you both have to edge as many times as you can in 30 minutes. You may use any and all toys to bring yourselves to those edges. Winner is most edges in 30 mins.
3. Now that you're both so desperate to cum, get in a 69 position and still with all toys available you have to force the other one to cum as many times as you can, using anything available on her, while cumming the fewest times yourself. Winner is the one that can force the other to cum the most times.

For steps 2 and 3 I want both of your mouths gagged, wouldn't want you trying to negotiate with each-other in any way. But no gag for step one since screaming's fun

Since you're so motivated do your absolute best to win 3-0 and then crawl over to him and tell him that even though you're so spend from cumming so much you'll still do anything he wants for him. As a dom while I enjoy subs having a plan themselves for a session there HAS to be at least one part where I decide what happens and how and they have no control over it, so that's why I insist on adding this part at the end if you really want to make him happy and proud.

Have fun and don't forget to leave a nice detailed report !
Old 02-07-2018, 07:47 AM   #3
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutTrainer View Post
Tell him you're so thankful and grateful that for him you would endure more than anyone else, and to prove it have a contest with the other girl.

1. Both of you pick similar spanking implements (I'm a big fan of using canes, so something similar if you have it) and you both have to spank each-other in front of him. The one who safewords first loses.
2. Put yourselves in front of him, legs tied spread open so he gets the best view in the house, clothespins on breasts, and you both have to edge as many times as you can in 30 minutes. You may use any and all toys to bring yourselves to those edges. Winner is most edges in 30 mins.
3. Now that you're both so desperate to cum, get in a 69 position and still with all toys available you have to force the other one to cum as many times as you can, using anything available on her, while cumming the fewest times yourself. Winner is the one that can force the other to cum the most times.

For steps 2 and 3 I want both of your mouths gagged, wouldn't want you trying to negotiate with each-other in any way. But no gag for step one since screaming's fun

Since you're so motivated do your absolute best to win 3-0 and then crawl over to him and tell him that even though you're so spend from cumming so much you'll still do anything he wants for him. As a dom while I enjoy subs having a plan themselves for a session there HAS to be at least one part where I decide what happens and how and they have no control over it, so that's why I insist on adding this part at the end if you really want to make him happy and proud.

Have fun and don't forget to leave a nice detailed report !
Ooooooo I like this! But I'm a little worried about the first one because we use safewords when it's absolutely needed and we take them seriously, usually when we safeword, something is wrong and that's never fun and games! We could negotiate and modify that one a bit.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:53 AM   #4
SlutTrainer

Since the pain cannot be measured in orgasms it has to be measured in who gives up first. Possible alternatives are a pen in each mouth and who opens it and drops the pen first, who screams first, who cries first, or, the one suggested: who gives up first

I do enjoy options that push harder, so that's why I probably went with the harshest that would prove you are the most grateful out of the above, since it's the hardest to endure. One of the others mentioned in the previous paragraph should be adequate, I don't know your Daddy so I picked the one that would please me most instead.

edit: And also, make it clear from the start that since he's the judge of the contest he can interfere whenever and however he wants to. This will make it more unexpected for you and let him be a more active participant in the first 3 stages if he wants to. (but doesn't force him if he doesn't)

Last edited by SlutTrainer; 02-07-2018 at 08:02 AM.
SlutTrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlutTrainer for this post:
Old 02-10-2018, 04:25 AM   #5
lilith_
getDare Devil

More ideas are welcome!

Old 02-25-2018, 09:12 AM   #6
lilith_