Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-22-2020, 06:30 AM   #16
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
What's travel like to work? Able to.keep sandpaper and remove at your desk ?
I cycle to work so I don’t think so. And I work with children so again not an option
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Spankmehard1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 06:33 AM   #17
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexman View Post
Sorry spaced out for a second, since you cant edge, you are to put the sandpaper inside the too small thong and smack your pussy 30 times
Thank you for this punishment while my pussy is still burning from the toithpaste this was rather uncomfortable. The belting against the sandpaper was excruciating and rubbed my clit. Thank you for punishing me
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:34 AM   #18
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Take the paste with you and reapply every time.you enter the bathroom
That’s going to leave me very sore at work but okay. I have o change when I get to work.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:51 AM   #19
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

From till Valentine day you may not sit on a toilet seat you must hover
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 08:01 AM   #20
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
From till Valentine day you may not sit on a toilet seat you must hover
Easy. I can do this as I don’t sit anyway much.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:45 AM   #21
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Strip naked. Start with 20 rubber band snaps on your clit, then 20 spanks on your pussy with each of the belt, the wooden spoon and the brush. Then another 20 snaps of the rubber band on your clit.

Then get on your knees, legs spread, and put two clothes pegs on each labia and one on your clit. Put your hands on your head and stay like that for ten minutes. You may then remove the pegs.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 01:21 PM   #22
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
Strip naked. Start with 20 rubber band snaps on your clit, then 20 spanks on your pussy with each of the belt, the wooden spoon and the brush. Then another 20 snaps of the rubber band on your clit.

Then get on your knees, legs spread, and put two clothes pegs on each labia and one on your clit. Put your hands on your head and stay like that for ten minutes. You may then remove the pegs.
I will get on an complete this just befor o go to bed so I go to bed with a sore pussy
Old 01-22-2020, 01:40 PM   #23
Sreeen

Put 2 clothpegs on each inner pussy lips 3 on your outer pussy lips and one right on your clit. Now use your elastic bands to snap them off proof pics in pm are appreciated.
Sreeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 12:08 PM   #24
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Collect 7 clothespins and connect them to each other with a string of some kind. Once you are done strip naked and kneel down with your legs spread. Place 3 on each pussy lip and then 1 on your clit. Keep these on and finger yourself for 5 minutes then pull them all off with the string at one time. I want a picture before and after, and a video of you pulling them off sent to me on kik. kik is gamewarrior100

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain fit the crime., pussy