Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-23-2024, 01:00 AM   #1
Davey19

Male 29/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

I'm a slim, 28-year-old submissive living in Australia and I've been wanting to explore some particular fetishes of mine for a while, but haven't found anyone really interested in it yet.

Basically, I have an interest in trying out online exposure, long-term orgasm denial, and small penis humiliation.

I've always been fascinated by the idea of being exposed and having my small penis size outed, either online, or possibly even to people I know... maybe. Basically I want to develop a genuine penis size complex.

I'm still a newbie when it comes to exposure, so I would love someone who can work me through it gradually - so that over time I'll be more confident in going further.

I enjoy humiliation and would love for someone to creatively guide me through this fetish. Age or gender doesn't really matter to me. I'm also fun-loving and down to be proper friends on the side; I'm pretty open-minded, down to earth, love to travel and write. I'd want a dom who is both kinky and stern when needed, but a good friend as well.

Of course, I have other areas of interest too - just check my signature. All that said, I'm not into blackmail or anything like that.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who wants to explore this with me.

My kik is: dangarfield
My Skype is: daniel.garfield6

Please try me on KIK first as I don't check Skype as regularly

Last edited by Davey19; 04-23-2024 at 01:02 AM.
Davey19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk