Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 06-24-2016, 12:29 PM   #16
cutcords

Aww, your wrong-hand-written lines are so cute!
Old 06-24-2016, 01:11 PM   #17
sir stefan
Account Banned

40 minutes on the way.
Her toes become tired
her pussy becomes sensitive
I give her little tasks.
but maybe I'm distracting her too much
she wants to talk.
i better shutup for 5 minutes.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 02:01 PM   #18
sir stefan
Account Banned

Its done.
She did 1.5 hr.
My pet is very brave.
She makes mistakes, but is really good in correcting them
She will write a bigger report later.
She needs a big cuddle now
Old 06-24-2016, 11:10 PM   #19
little pet
getDare Succubus

Just a quick heads up; I will be writing my update later today, with permission from Sir. I'll really need to take my time writing this one

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:11 PM   #20
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutcords View Post
Aww, your wrong-hand-written lines are so cute!
Thank you, it was incredibly hard to do

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 06-25-2016, 03:24 AM   #21
little pet
getDare Succubus

Here is my report on yesterday's punishment, as promised.

After having finished my preparations, which you can read about in an earlier post, I had to get ready. Straddle the "pony" so that I had to stand on tiptoes with my pussy just touching the wooden pole. I had to set a timer for 40 minutes and wait for Sir Stefan to come online (on hangouts) with my hands on my head and ball gag in my mouth.

I spent the first five minutes just getting used to the feeling of staying on my toes, keeping my balance. The pole between my legs was clearly present, but the feeling was far from unpleasant. Of course I knew that would change. Initially I thought I was going to be there for forty minutes. I was wondering if I would be able to get through it. After ten minutes, I felt my feet getting tired and I kept lowering myself a little. Of course the pole was too high to allow my feet to be flat on the floor. After a while, the feeling of my pussy being pressed into the pole became very annoying so I went back up on my tiptoes again. By that time, I had a pretty good idea what riding the pony would entail. I was glad that Sir checked in with me every now and then. I had my iPad in front of me on a stool, so I could see Hangouts, and type replies. It was quite the setup :-).

After about fifteen minutes, Sir told me to remove my gag and pick up my flute (which was right next to me on a stand). He told me to play a piece, without mistakes. Well...let me tell you, that was difficult. I was a little out of breath, I had to keep finding my balance, and my pussy was starting to hurt. On top of that I felt like a right idiot, standing there like that, playing my flute. Sir was gloating, especially when I told him afterwards that the piece I tried to play, is a piece I'm performing at a concert in two weeks. How I am going to be able to perform with a straight face I don't know ...I'll have to try my best not to burst out laughing when I'll inevitably be reminded of the punishment.
Well, at least it was a temporary distraction from the growing discomfort. After that, I was left to myself again, gag back in my mouth, hands back on my head. Left to ponder my situation. Back to going up and down...having to choose between hurting my pussy, or having very painful toes.
I had to reset my timer, which by then had only ten minutes left. Back to forty minutes. The realisation that I would be there for much longer than I initially thought, hit me. I didn't think I would be able to do it. But sir managed to distract me with a silly but funny little task.

I'm an artist, and earlier, I had showed Sir I painting I was making, with colourful bugs and mosquitos. He loved it. So Sir told me to pick up my marker pen and draw a mosquito on my left breast. And a beetle on my right breast. Back to feeling like an idiot again. But by then that didn't even bother me anymore...I was just happy with the distraction. And besides, it wasn't as weird as playing my flute on the wooden pony.

By then, almost fifty minutes in, things started to get really difficult. I kept losing my balance, causing me to painfully push my pussy and clit into the pole every time. My toes were hurting and now my calves were starting to burn from the strain of being on my toes the whole time. Luckily Sir stayed with me online now. I really couldn't have done it on my own. He told me to pick up the lit candle and drip some wax on my breasts. I didn't think I was capable of laughing at that point, but when he told me to "tease the bugs" I drew on my breasts, with the wax "because bugs are annoying" I did laugh. The wax was a welcome distraction. I love the hot feeling, especially on my nipples. This led Sir to comment that I was having way too much fun, and that this wasn't really a punishment after all. I can tell you, it was really starting to feel like one!

I had to reset my timer again, this time to thirty minutes. I was reminded that this was a severe punishment, and that I wasn't done yet. I was almost in tears at that point, but sir told me he was there for me. I was now more than an hour in, and there was one thing left on the list I hadn't had to use yet. The nipple clamps, with the small water bottles attached as weights. They sucked. Big time. So painful, I wasn't able to type my replies to Sir anymore. So he told me to stay quiet, with my hands behind my back. I think the clamps were only on for five minutes, but by then I was crying for real. The pain in my nipples was intense. My legs were shaking constantly by then, my toes and pussy were in agony. I was a mess; tears, drool and sweat dripping from my body. My cunt was so wet, I must have left a puddle on the floor.

Ten minutes later, Sir reminded me why I was there, why I was suffering. I had been ignoring him in an earlier chat, getting distracted by a game I was playing. He asked me how I would like to be left alone now, to my own devices. Of course that was the last thing I wanted! I was getting desperate and begged Sir to stay with me. It really brought home the point of why my mistake had made him so angry. I had been careless, disrespectful, rude. The tears started again, but my pussy was so unbelievably wet...I hardly knew anything anymore...time was a blur. And then..the timer was done. The last thirty minutes were up. I was allowed to get off the pony. I could hardly lift my leg over the pole the get off it, they were shaking so much. It took me a good while to get back to being myself again. This had been so unbelievably intense and heavy. Afterwards, sir told me I had been on the pony for an hour and a half...I didn't even realise how long it had been...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 06-25-2016 at 06:53 AM.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 06-25-2016, 03:53 AM   #22
sir stefan
Account Banned

Dear pet,
Your report is superb.
Your excersize was superb.
I was there, i know.
Reading it like this is beautifull.

You know ( we discussed) how i felt when you where not paying attention to me when we where chatting. You know (as you clearly explain in your report) how sad that made me feel. How bad it felt that you were not giving me all the attention while at the same time you know that you always get the 110% from me. You know that it was not just the slip of tongue that you said "sorry" during our chat. You know that you said it because you basically were not with me.
So you know how that made me feel real abandoned and sad.
But very clearly, very fast, you realized that you did not want that. That you did not want to make me feel sad. That you really wanted to do something to cheer me up. You begged for a punishment. And you begged it to be severe such that you would feel your failure to be fully whiped clean.

The task you did was created to achieve that. Everybody can read it was severe. Everybody can now share your feelings of discomfort, of pain, of suffering.
I am proud you did. It made me feel good. I really felt your sacrifice to get back to me. You're the best pet i can wish for.
A big thankyou for you
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 06-28-2016, 02:11 AM   #23
little pet
getDare Succubus

As punishment for forgetting my clothes mail (i have to send my owner a report on what I'm wearing every day) I had to go shopping for 2 hours wearing my tackbra and, a new addition: tack panties! a very appropriate punishment, Sir thought.

I'm now 1,5 hours on the way. Sir told me to grab a cup of coffee to "sit down and relax". So that's what I'm doing now. Though i can't really call it sitting. I'm in pain. Can't concentrate on writing more right now.

Wish me luck please. I'll update later when i can think properly...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 06-28-2016, 05:26 AM   #24
little pet
getDare Succubus

As promised, here is a full report on this mornings punishment.

As said, I was being punished for forgetting my clothes mail. I wore the tack bra once before and though it was painful and very uncomfortable, it made me very horny. In a conversation that followed I casually mentioned to Sir, that I had seen a blog by a woman who had a tack bra. But she also had tack panties! I was intrigued, but it scared me a little. Appearently, Sir really liked the idea. And that's how I came to wear tack panties along with my bra today.

I had to be out for 2 hours. I decided to do some birthday shopping for a few friends. Putting the bra and panties on, took some serious courage. I decided to wear a sweater and loose fitting trousers, so that the tacks wouldn't be too hard on my pussy. Getting dressed was hard, especially lifting my legs and bending down to tie my shoe laces.

After that, i set out to the stores. Of course, I couldn't use my bike with the tacks in my panties, so I had to walk 10 minutes. I was struck by how much i took normal movements for granted, until there were lots and lots of little spikes poking the most sensitive parts of my body. Bending down, reaching up, sliding my bag from my shoulder, everything became a major challenge. Every movement sent a wave of pain and excitement through my body. I unconsciously sighed or let out the occasional moan. And of course I was sure everyone could tell exactly why I was moving so gingerly.

At a clothing store, I saw I dress I'd been looking at before. It was on sale and I didn't want to pass up on the opportunity. Even though it meant trying it on. Changing was quite the ordeal. There wasn't a stool or anything so I had to bend down to undo my shoelaces again(sitting might not have been better though). The dress was a perfect fit though, so at least I was rewarded for my suffering. So I just had to get dressed again and pay...no big deal of course....

After that I needed a break, so I went to get some coffee. The waiter was annoyingly happy, holding the door for me, leading me to a table. He then proceeded to wait for me while I sat down. I tried to keep a straight face while I carefully sat down. Fuck! I then had to set my bags down on the floor before he took my order. He even asked me if I was alright . I gave some evasive answer and then thankfully, he left to get my coffee. My face couldn't have been redder if I wanted. I tried my best to get comfortable, but it just didn't work. Leaning backwards slightly, helped just a little. But the tacks stayed where they were, firmly pressed into my labia. I found out that, while moving around was hard, sitting quietly with nothing to distract me from the pain was even worse. There was just no relief. So I tried to type an update in my blog. And I mailed sir to updat him on my situation. He said he was proud of me and he was very supportive. Apart from the gloating of course...
By the time I had finished my coffee and my updates, I had reached my 2 hours. But I still had the 10 minutes walk back home (much to Sir's liking). Standing up again was agony, and I don't think I did a very good job of concealing that.

Walking back was the hardest part. I was tired, hot and in pain. And oh so horny. My thighs moved against the side of my panties as I walked. Boobs bounce when walking...something else I just took for granted....not this time though. My breasts and pussy were on fire by now. I was so glad to get home after this shopping trip! Taking the bra and panties of was quite painful as well. The relief came after. My breasts and pussy were covered in tiny red spots, They looked like they'd been in a fight with a hedgehog. The skin wasn't broken, and by now, the spots are fading rapidly.

Once I regained my wits a little, I had a chat with Sir on hangouts. He was very proud of me. I had done it! Hell, I was proud of me too. He had me tape a vibrator on my clit and of course he wanted me to tell about every painful, embarrassing little detail. I was was rewarded with two mind blowing orgasms that left me in tears of utter bliss and relief.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 06-28-2016 at 05:30 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 06-28-2016, 05:39 AM   #25
sir stefan
Account Banned

Well,
A great report, an amazing journey.
Not sure whether gd will attract members because they want to read,
or get cancelations because they can't stand the jealous feelings as they wish they could have such a sweet nice pet.
You had a wonderfull time.
We had a wonderfull chat.

But as much as I am domming you, You are putting great pressure on my ability to come with a next task. Luckily you're out of open punishments for now.
(last time you succeeded to stay clear for 3 days)
Old 06-28-2016, 05:49 AM   #26
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you Sir :-)

And I hope people don't get jealous, just hope they enjoy what I write!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #27
little pet
getDare Succubus

Today I'm treating you to a punishment I had to do yesterday...A well deserved one...One that I really asked for myself, but was a little more than I had bargained for...

I like to post witty, smart-assed bans in the you're banned thread. I especially like taunting Sir. Of course, that's the main reason this thread exists. Sir says he likes a challenge, and so I picked it up a notch. The "conversation" in the thread turned to schoolgirl fantasies. Being in school, under a strict master or mistress. Spankings, corner time. These things really turn me on. Well you can tell if you read my likes! So I decided to push the subject a little...little taunts, remarks to Sir about that. It was, of course blatantly obvious I'm a little ashamed to say. Even when Sir warned me, I continued because I thought it would be fun. Hey I was horny...apparently the capacity to think straight went away a little.

So Sir decided to send me back to school. Not just any school...He'd invented the Submissive's School of Line Writers. I had to do an admission test on http://writeforme.org. I sucked. I have to look at my keyboard when typing and I use two fingers most of the time, so I made a lot of mistakes. Sir said that I would need training and extra monitoring for that.

So I was sent on my first school day.

Of course I had to wear a uniform. The one that Sir came up with for me, consisted of all the things listed in my dislikes. I had to put a big dollop of toothpaste on my clit, put my small buttplug in my ass, tie a crotchrope and then put icecubes between my labia. I had to wear my clamps with bells on my nipples and oh, I was allowed a short skirt. I then had to sit down and do a writing assignment on writeforme. I wasn't allowed to go to the toilet and I was told that I would have to lick my buttplug clean after I was done. So yeah, I was treated to everything in my list of dislikes. And I know all too well...I really asked for that by continuing to taunt Sir
To make matters worse, after I'd put the toothpaste on my clit, I went to get my small buttplug, but I couldn't find it. It can't have been far, but the toothpaste was burning like crazy and I didn't feel like searching my drawers like that. So I grabbed my large butt plug.

I then had to start my task.

Write 20 lines. For every mistake I made, I'd have to wip both my breasts 10x and my pussy 5x. With every mistake, the program had me start over at the beginning of the line. For every pause longer than 2 seconds, I got 1 penalty line extra. I made 22 mistakes in total and ended up having to write 5 extra lines. So that would give me 220 strokes on each breast, and a 110 on my pussy. Sir said, if I thought that would be too much, I could take the test again and that would count as 5 mistakes.

I decided to try again, because i wanted to get a lower number of strokes with the whip. I started out wel... but my "uniform" was so incredibly distracting. The clamps hurt, and tinkled as I typed. The toothpaste was burning and the crotch rope did a good job of rubbing it in even more. The ice cubes really didn't help with the burning of the toothpaste. The butt plug was even worse. I just couldn't ignore the feeling of my ass being so full. I kept fucking up with my typing so the second try yielded even more strokes. Thankfully, Sir told me I could take the original amount from the first try.

I was allowed to take of the crotch rope and nipple clamps first. But I wasn't allowed to use the bathroom or take the butt plug out until after my punishment.

I had a lot of whipping to do, more than i'd gotten before. So I did 50 strokes at a time on each breast. This felt ok, not too painful and my breasts became nice and red. My pussy was harder, I could only do 20 strokes at a time. It was red and swollen after just 20 strokes. And wet....oh so very wet...But I made it, I was done!

That just left me with taking the buttplug out and licking it clean.

I'd like to say that I can finish my report here, because I was done...But I wasn't. I really don't want to continue typing this part, but I have to. I asked for it myself by being so stupid and careless. And now I'm going to die of embarrassment every time I see the views of this thread go up

I couldn't do it. I took the plug out of my ass, and it wasn't completely clean. I'd done atm before, but I then I'd had time to do some cleanup first. This time I didn't really have the chance to prepare. Sir wasn't online at that time, and after 5 minutes of sitting there not being able to do anything I decided to clean the plug in the sink and put it away with the rest of the toys. I knew I was going to have to tell him when he'd be online later. I felt bad, I felt very disappointed with myself.

10 minutes later, Sir was online so we could chat about my first school day. I told him everything had gone well and I was very horny as a result. Apart from the last part...So then I had to explain what I've just written above to Sir. In detail. Every humiliating detail...

I thought he would punish me and that would be that. But Sir told me to get my butt plug again. I had to put it back up my ass again. By then I had a good idea of what was going to happen. But Sir was also very kind, he said he was there for me now. He had me stroke my pussy, which was dripping wet by now. I'm still amazed by that. I felt so unbelievably embarrassed, and I knew what I was going to have to do...and it made me so very horny. I was allowed to pleasure myself a bit more, and then I had to stop. Sir told me to take the butt plug out again and put it on my desk in front of me. I had to tell him if it was dirty again. Which, luckily, it wasn't this time. I was allowed to pleasure myself again and the I had to pick up the plug...and lick it clean, all around. This time, I was able to do it...It wasn't too bad, because all I tasted was the strawberry flavored lube i'd used. I was glad I did do it this time. I really couldn't have done it the first time. Even though Sir is convinced I could have if he'd been there online with me. I'm not convinced and I don't think I want to find out.

Well, this was a very eventful first day at Sir's school...He has been talking about my second day already, where he'll incorporate every like and dislike on my list! Just writing this is making me so excited and horny, but also a little anxious. But I know I have a very strict owner, but one I know I can trust.

I hope you'll enjoy reading this, I'm sure my owner will. And he can be assured that I won't be taunting him anytime soon...Well, at least until I'm too horny to think straight anymore...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 07-03-2016 at 08:55 AM.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:31 PM   #28
sir stefan
Account Banned

Of course... a good report.... you are so good at this.
It was a pitty I could not be online first time that you pulled out your butplug. As you say, I am convinced you would have licked it. You wanted. But couldn't. I have always been able to help you with things you want, but can't. You are brave. I asked whether you wanted to change atm to a limit after you completed the licking, but you didn't.
So don't worry, I will be able to show you also can when it is dirty.
At the end, I am proud. There was a little hickup, but you completed the full task. Your first day at the Submissives School of LineWriters. Wearing an uniform with all of your dislikes. And I am sure you are proud. You did not get a punishment for the staggerimg at the end, instead we just tried again together and you completed it all. You can be proud, I am sure you are proud.
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 08-11-2016, 02:34 AM   #29
sir stefan
Account Banned

Well,
Its clear my pet is hopelessly bored.
It's raining and she needs to work outside but can't.
She is taunting me and taunting me hoping for some distraction.

Soooo,
- I think it's time to go topless
- Bind your breasts around the base
- Connect the loose end to the table
- Prepare your whip, a candle and your ipad.
- Write an essay of 500 words in this thread entitled: "taunting my owner on getdare"
- For every period you need: 10 strokes with the whip at a breast of choice.
- For every comma you need: 10 drops from the candle on a breast of choice.

Good luck

Last edited by sir stefan; 08-11-2016 at 02:40 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:13 AM   #30
little pet
getDare Succubus

Well, i hope you're not expecting a Pullitzer prize-worthy piece

But I'll do my best Sir.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 08-11-2016 at 04:14 AM. Reason: You can bet on that :-D

Advertisements
Kink Talk