Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #16
Hmm
Account Banned

Hey Vampire.

This is a really sweet thread. Keep up the good work.
Hmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:24 PM   #17
Blackvamp

Default Part 6

He leaned down and kissed me again, trying to calm me down I guess. But how could I calm down? I completely gave up and let him do whatever he wanted to me. Now he’s trying to calm me down for something he told me about?! I would have rather he just do it and get it over with.

He played with my hair again and I got the shivers again. How could someone I hate so much make me do things I don’t want to do? I tried to calm my breathing and just relax, weather he wanted that or not. I closed my eyes again and imagined myself out of this situation. Joe and I were at the beach back together after a long day at school. I was in my red bikini, the one that Joe picked out, and we were watching the little kids play in the blue water. His warm hand was on top of mine and I couldn’t have been any happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She seemed so dazed and relaxed at the same time. Her eyes were open, but she wasn’t seeing anything. I took the one chance I might get and I slid the vibrator inside her. She was so tight, I had to take it out and try again. The whole time, she just kept staring at the nothingness and I was beginning to think something bad happened to her. Like going into shock? Or whatever other things can happen to a human…

I got it in easier the second time and she still hadn’t made a sound. I set the vibration on medium and watched her expression. She went from lifeless, staring at nothing to having her eyes closed while seeing stars. She didn’t moan for about thirty seconds and I was about to pull the plug. Just when I though all hope was lost she let out a long moan and gripped the sheets.

I made sure the vibrator wouldn’t slip out and I sat on top of her again. It disappointed me that I wouldn’t get to fuck her without hurting her badly tonight, so I slipped off my shirt and let my other fantasy become reality. I decided to humor myself again and be formal with this as she neared the edge.

“I don’t believe we have met, formally. I’m David.” I said as I kissed her breasts again. Her breathing started getting more rapid and I knew she was only moments away.

“I’m…Liz.” She breathed right before moaning and arching her back towards me.

“What’s a beautiful women like yourself doing later tonight? Wanna go and get some drinks?” I laughed at the end, but I couldn’t help myself.

“N-no thanks…I’m having…enough fun…now.” She could hardly get the words out right, her voice was shaking so badly. Her legs were starting to shake too.

“You know,” I whispered. “I would be having a whole lot more fun if you wrapped your arms around me and said my name when you were about to loose it.” She didn’t even bother speaking this time, she just nodded.

She tried her best to make her fingers let go of the sheets and bring her arms up around me, but she couldn’t. I smiled and helped her, bringing her arms around my back. The second I let go, her fingernails were already starting to dig in. I started nibbling on her neck again as I played with her breasts. She moaned again and again, almost one after another, and suddenly…

“Oh David! Ahhh that’s amazing!“ Her body shook uncontrollably and, if I were human, my back would have been bleeding from her nails scratching across my back. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out one, long moan that was closer to a scream of pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My whole body was tingling and I couldn’t catch my breath. I dropped my hands from their spot on David’s back and just let them drop onto the bed without any muscles in my arms being used. David got off me and he took out the thing. Before I knew it he was laying next to me again. I didn’t mean to, heck I didn’t even think about doing it, but I leaned into his bare chest and wrapped my arms around him. It was almost as nice as imagining that I was back with my Joey again.

“How was that?” He asked as he wrapped his arms around me, tracing along my spine. “You seemed to really enjoy that.” I moved closer to him, again without thinking, and I felt something unusual pressing against my inner thigh. I wanted to reach down and grab it, but some inner instinct stopped me.

“That was better than being held down without a choice.” I whispered roughly. I was starting to feel really light headed again and I fought the urge to fall asleep. He laughed quietly and rubbed my back. I would have easily fallen asleep in his arms like this, but I wanted to stay awake long enough to find out what exactly was there by my thigh. I moved my hand a bit lower, trying to make myself do it, but my hand seemed to freeze right where it was.

“I was wondering…” I chickened out before I even go the whole question out. I felt myself blush and I kicked myself internally for not listening to myself.

“Whatcha wondering?” He sat up slightly while I kept laying there. In that angle, the sheer curiosity that was burning in my mind had suddenly disappeared. How could I have been so blonde not to realize it? I shook my head in the darkness, blushing again at the thought of it being so close to me.

“Common. What are you wondering? Baby?” I lost my voice. I just couldn’t tell him what I was fantasizing about and what I wish he would do to me. I wanted to scream it in his face, to make him do what I wanted him to, but I was so nervous. What if something went wrong or if I got saved from this nightmare? I didn’t want to give it all up just to be saved right at that moment. My heart fluttered like a caged bird against my ribs. I tried to take a steady breath, but it came out heavy and rough. It was almost like I had just run a mile straight.

David sat up more, probably looking right down at me and the hardness that was pressing against my upper thigh was now as high as it could go without it acutely being inside me. It was such a fast movement that I couldn’t stop myself from reacting. I sighed and my hips moved forward a bit so it was closer.

In just a few milliseconds after that contact, I was painfully sitting up with both arms wrapped around my legs. I was sure that he was going to do it now; Rape me until he got his fill of adrenaline pumping, bed shaking, sticky, sweaty wonderful, amazing, satisfying, exciting…. I cringed as the words filled my head and the images each brought with it. Screaming loud, hella fun, wonderful, marvelous, smoking hot, back bending, muscle cramping, hair pulling….

A tear fell from my face as I realized I was becoming a whore. Sex just seemed like it was the answer to everything now.
Blackvamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #18
Nixie
getDare Devil

Absoultly in love with this story!!!!

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #19
Blackvamp

Default Part 7

Her eyes widened suddenly and she wouldn’t relax no matter what I told her. She just shook her head each time and cringed away from me whenever I came closer to her. I sighed internally and stood up.

“Guess you should go to bed, it’s late.” I said as I walked into the corner where I sat before. I watched her slowly relax onto the bed. I was listening to her breathing mostly, it was the first thing that changed when a human fell asleep. Finally. She rolled over a couple of times and on the third time rolling over, I heard her breathing calm and her heart slow. Her mouth fell open slightly and I knew she wasn’t going to wake until morning. I opened the window on the side of the room so that her body wouldn’t get day and night confused. That was the last thing I needed.

I could still feel her warmth pressed against me as I practically ran out the door. I needed a distraction from her for a while so I headed for Las Vegas, one of the many places you can find a good slut at a cheep price. And I needed something to play around with before I lost it completely.

I ran down street after street, but nothing really caught my interest until I turned into Industrial Rd. Saphire Strip Club. I hid across the street and listened to the guys at the door. Reservation only. Ugh I could just hear the girls in there. It was driving me mad.

I ran to the back and climbed up the wall. There had to be someway I could get in there without making too much of a mess, or too much of a scene. Huh there were windows on the ceiling, and with that tiny bit of new information, I got an idea.

“Mmmmm baby your so sexy. Do that one dance again.” The girl smiled and bent over, showing the man her ass just before slowly grinding on the pole. She closed her eyes and acted as if she really enjoyed feeling the cold metal pole between her legs. You didn’t need special powers to know that he was going to do anything to take her home tonight. He held up a twenty-dollar bill and she came crawling towards him so he could stuff it in her thong. He took his sweet time, savoring the feel of her skin beneath his hand. She grew impatient and nibbled on his ear, whispering something to him.

Most of the club was something the same except with different guys, girls and dances. Waitresses walked around topless while serving the men their drinks, and they would always get a certain look in their eyes when the waitress intentionally bent over to put their drink on the table. It was any mans dream, being surrounded by half naked women, dancing and doing anything to please them.

There was an odd sound outside, but most of the guys who did notice it didn’t really give a damn of what it was unless it made the girls go away. All but one. James was sipping his martini, watching a fascinating red-head dance when he heard it just outside. He put the drink down and all of his attention was on whatever was on the other side of the wall. He heard that sound before and it was bound to be bad news. He heard the soft footsteps on the rooftop and could feel that persons need to find someone here. James was more gifted than David was. James could see all the images running through his head, it was more like a movie from David’s point of view.

The footsteps stopped right at the window, about ten feet away from where James was sitting. James listened cautiously as David followed through with his plan.

I held the rock in my hand and held it over the glass window. I didn’t know weather this plan would work or not, but it was the best thing I could come up with. I threw the rock down on the window as hard as I could and once the glass was broken I would jump down and run into another room. To any human, it would look like someone just had a lucky shot and vandalized their club. To anyone more advanced, You would see a rock falling then me running into another room. I heard the last bit of glass hit the floor and I took a beep breath before I jumped in. I didn’t want to get distracted by the smell inside.

My plan worked a lot better than I thought it would. I ran into the other room, sat in a vacant chair and pretended to be shocked with the sudden sound. One of the managers used a radio to call the guys outside to check what happened. Then he turned to all of us and apologized for the disturbance.

One of the waitresses walked over to me and put a drink in front of me. ‘From a Mr. James,’ she had said. I lifted the glass to my lips and took a tiny sip. Tasted pretty good for something a human made. I smiled and took another sip. I turned to the closest girl to me and watched her, flexible as ever, dance with the pole. She moved this way and that, flipping her hair over her shoulders, making facial expressions. I felt myself wanting her more and more. She also kind of looked like Liz. Her hair was just about as long, her legs looked so smooth, her eyes a dazzling green. The only thing that was different was that she was taller than Liz and her face had a different shape. I could just imagine myself with her. I could see her thinking I was about the fuck her senseless, but I tease her a little. She moans and just when she relaxes, thinking that’s all I’m going to do, I plunge myself deep inside her. Just as she’s about to come I sink my teeth in her soft neck and drain her of her life.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her as I added details to my little fantasy. The only thing that made me look away was a pair of curious eyes, over by the bar. He looked like your average kind of guy. He had on a black suite and was drinking something clear out of a glass like the one I had. His hair was the thing that stuck out the most. It was bright orange and sticking out in every direction. He noticed me looking at him and he started walking over to where I was sitting. When he reached my table he pointed to the empty chair then to him. I nodded and he sat down across from me.

I couldn’t help but feel a little weird about him sitting with me. He seemed so laid back and calm. It was like we had known each other all our lives and we were just sitting at a bar together, drinking. Drinking something that was human made that didn’t make me want to throw it across the room. I wonder what it was anyway…

“It’s called a martini. A mix of ice, vodka, lemon, and dry vermouth. Don’t ask me why it tastes to good for people that aren’t used to this kind of stuff.” He turned his head sideways. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. How the heck did he know that I was thinking that. I saw him smile a little when I thought that.

“How the hell…” I didn’t even finish my question because he knew I was going to ask it.

“I’m just like you, but I can do more.” He lifted the glass to his lips and look a small sip. A waitress walked past the two of us and stopped to ask if we had enough to drink. He looked her in the eyes and told her we were fine. She blushed and walked away, looking over her shoulder. He looked back at me with a witty smile on his face. I looked away and took another sip of the martini. A girl on stage caught my attention and I caught myself fantasizing again. She had short, dark brown hair that was cut so that her bangs went over one side of her face. She was quite violent with her dancing, jerking her hips side to side. The men watching her held up one hundred dollar bills and waved them in the air, just hoping that she would pick them. I wondered how feisty she would be in bed with me on top of her. I wondered how she would sound when she begged me to slam it in her.

“Her name is Veronica and don’t let her looks fool you. She’s acutely a lesbian and prefers soft and romantic. Good luck taping that.” He said sarcastically. I watched her closer and realized she didn’t pay any attention to the men at her feet. I turned back to facing this stranger in front of me and glared at him.

“If you want a good time, I suggest Vicky, the waitress that passed us a while ago. She likes everything you could think of doing to her and she’s bi-sexual, so she could help you with that helpless girl you have locked up at home.” I almost crushed the glass that was still in my hand. How the hell did he know about Liz? He turned his head to the side and glanced at me briefly.

“I told you already. I can do more than you. I could tell you about every person in this room and then about every person they’ve ever fucked. With you, well, were the same in more ways than one, in case you haven’t noticed, and because of that I can see more.” He gulped down the rest of his martini and set it on the table. I stared at him in shock. How much did he know about me already from just sitting across from me? I heard him laugh lightly.

“Probably more than you want me to know.” He turned his torso so that he was facing me. “Liz looks pretty hot, and if you ask me, I wouldn’t care weather or not she was too tight for me. I’d take that bitch in an instant.” He traced the top of the glass with his finger, probably waiting for some thought to cross my mind that he could answer or tell me about. I looked up and saw him smiling.

“How about we catch another one and head back to your place? Looks like your prepared enough. And I don’t mind sharing my girls blood with you. We could make it so we would never have to leave them.” He stood up and caught Vicky walking pasts us.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #20
Blackvamp

He put his hand on the side of Vicky’s face and traced the lines under her eyes. He leaned so close to her that I almost thought he was going to kiss her. Or make it look like that’s what he was doing. I watched, oddly frustrated, as he convinced her to meet us in the parking lot after her shift ended. James smiled, almost showing his teeth, and thanked her for the free drinks. He dropped his hand and waited for Vicky to walk away, which took her a couple of minutes. When she took the first step, she tripped over something invisible and her medium sized breasts bounced as she caught herself. He turned to me with that same witty smile on his face and motioned me towards the front door. I had a lot on my mind after that , but James must have picked up on some question and started talking as we walked north.

“It’s like watching a movie really, my powers. I can see what someone is seeing and what they’re thinking at that moment. Then when I want to know more about the person, its like I’m walking through a house and I can pick which room, which person they know, to find out about. It’s harder to explain with you, although I could just tell you what I see when I look at you. With you I can see everything. Every thought you’ve had, the things you think, the things you’ve seen, what you feel…I still don’t really know all the things I could see with you. The last time I was with another vampire it was almost a hundred years ago and even then I didn’t know what was happening to me.” He shook his head and held a door open a door for me. I hadn’t realized we were there already.

When we walked inside it was like any other strip club except that the atmosphere was more relaxed. The music was soft and just in the background where a lot of other noises were, despite the sound proof walls. James walked over to the bar area, I followed, feeling like a ghost, and heard him ask for Angela. The guy standing behind the counter nodded and went into the back room. Just a couple minutes later a women walked out with a huge smile on her face. She was one of those girls who I was quickly attracted to. She had the classic green eyes, red hair and freckles that were so common. But there was just something about her.

“David, this is Angela. Angela this is David.” She turned towards me and held out her hand as if wanting me to follow her. I took her hand and threw James a confused look while she lead me into the back room.

“I’ll meet you back in the parking lot at the last place.” He called before I saw him turn around. Angela walked into a dark lit room and sat on the fuzzy purple bed that was in there. She tilted her head to the side as if she were trying to get a better look at something, but her eyes were glazed, like she was daydreaming. I had no clue why the hell James brought me here and I was even more confused with this girl. I stood there next to the bed waiting for her to explain, but when I acutely looked at her neck, I noticed scars there. Bite marks.

I walked over to her and traced them. I heard her catch her breath. I knocked her over so that she was laying down and smelled the blood that was just beneath the surface of her skin. I felt her shiver under me as I got closer and closer to her neck, which was just inches away from my mouth now. I felt weird, sucking on someone’s blood that I didn’t even know.

“Are you sure about this?“ I asked her as I licked the scar. She breathed beneath me and it took her a while to answer.

“David, if you ever got your blood sucked by a vampire you wouldn’t mind either. Its oddly relaxing and, in a weird kind of way, it turns me on.” I could hear her breathing start to go faster as she finished her sentence. I put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her forehead and I felt how calm she was. Her heart was going frantic, but she was prepared at the same time.

“Hmm, that gives me an idea. You wouldn’t mind if I got a little carried away, do you?” I said as my hand slipped lower into her shirt. She jumped at the temperature of my skin, but nodded. I looked over her again then realized how stupid I was for asking her that. Of course she wouldn’t mind. This was a strip club.

She cautiously reached over my head to try to take off my shirt, but I stopped her and violently slammed her hands down next to her head. She looked scared but I could smell that she loved every second of it. I smiled, not bothering to hide my fangs from her and that smell just got stronger. I took off my belt and used it to tie her hands to the bed rest. She struggled as I quickly stripped her of her clothes and I could feel myself being in more control than I was with Liz. I snapped off her bra and panties and she didn’t hesitate to scream out. Loud. I laughed evilly as she used her eyes to convince me to take it easy. I forced her legs apart and looked straight into those green eyes.

“I’m going to do whatever I want with you.” I said as I shoved two fingers in her. She was so wet already that I didn’t waste time prepping her. I took my fingers out and quickly got rid of my clothes. She stared in owe as my dick stood up to greet her and the heat coming off her was intensified. I smiled again and climbed on top of her. She could feel my dick right there and she tried to get it in her, but I had other plans. She used her eyes to try to make me do what she wanted again but I shook my head in disagreement.

“I told you, I’m the boss.” I used my fangs to trace the scar on her neck and I felt her tense under me. I laughed again and right when I sunk my teeth into her, I shoved myself into her at the same time. She gasped in pleasurable pain and I pumped in and out of her while sucking her strong blood. She tried to moan a couple of times, but my teeth in her neck stopped her.

I had my fill of blood faster than my need for sex and I didn’t stop going in and out until I came. I pulled out of her and she looked like she just had the time of her life, but I wasn’t paying enough attention to her to really care. I untied her arms, put my clothes back on and left her alone. I walked out of the club without looking back.

I smelt James’ scent quickly and followed it back to Saphire Strip Club where Vicky was more than likely waiting for me. I walked into the parking lot and saw James leaning against a shiny silver car with no sign of Vicky.

“Vicky’s shift doesn’t get off for about another half hour. You looked like you needed some fun.” He turned to me and looked at my hands. I followed his gaze and saw that they were covered in blood. I smiled and greedily licked it off.

“You looked like you needed something to clear your mind before we headed back to Liz. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but there is something about the way the two of you are together. Have you noticed? It’s so unusual.” He stared out towards the busy street and I looked with him. Two humans were stepping out of a limo into the bar across the street. The girl looked so happy with him. She had platinum blonde hair that was tied back into a neat ponytail. Her dress was a rich red that was almost the same tint of blood right as its leaking out of a cut. Her left arm was tangled with the guy she got out of the limo with. His hair was ink black and was spiked at the top. His tux was a very dark grey and his tie was about the same color as the girls dress. They both smiled as they entered the bar.

“Do you ever wish you could go back to that life? No weird cravings, no blood only diet, liquor galore… if I had the chance to go back, I would do it in a heartbeat. Humans have no idea how regrettable this life is…” James looked like he were going to start crying, but the second I thought that he looked up and changed the subject.

“Heh I know just about everything about you, do you want to know anything about me? I know I just invited myself over…” I looked over to him and noticed how uncommon his eyes were. I can’t believe I didn’t notice them before. They were a sort of reddish brown that turned different colors around the iris whenever he moved his eyes. I stared in amazement as they turned a bright pink. James smiled and turned back so that he was leaning against his car.

“I don’t really know the answer to that question. I’ve sat there and watched them change in front of a mirror before and I decided that its just a weird defect or something similar to that. A long time ago, I thought it had to do with the mind-reading I can do, but when I tested it out somewhere where I couldn’t hear anyone, they still changed. I thought about doing some research on the old vampire legends to get a clue, but my contacts dissolve too quick for me to stay in one place for too long.”

“Maybe you inherited it from whoever changed you…” I said quietly. James looked up at nodded.

“That’s a possibility. I have no idea what happened to me before or while I was being changed. That’s very possible…” James seemed to be lost in his own little world and I figured that he wouldn’t talk again until Vicky showed up. I watched the people across the street that were going into the bar. They all seemed so happy. They didn’t care who they were with or what was happening to the world out there. All they cared about the now, what was happening right then.

The more I watched the more I realized that James was right. This life does have its down sides and humans always think being a vampire would be the coolest thing in the world. I have to admit, it is pretty cool, but I would give anything to go back to being that normal human person I used to be.

James stood up suddenly and Vicky came walking through the doors not even a second later. She looked so tired, the lines under her eyes had gotten darker scene the last time I saw her and when she walked her feet dragged slightly. James lightly kissed her again, took her things and held the door open for her. We all got into James’ luxury car and headed towards my place.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #21
Joke

Amazing, continue writing because you are really good at it.
Joke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #22
Blackvamp

His strong hands strapped my arms to the bedpost and violently ripped off my clothes. I screamed and tried as hard as I could to get out of there, but I couldn’t move and whenever I screamed, I was slapped across the face. I felt tears falling down my face as he got closer to his ultimate goal and there was nothing I could do to stop him. He shoved a finger into me with such force that all I felt was pain. I tried screaming again, and he let me this time but I could tell he wanted to slap me again. I struggled again, hoping to god that someone would hear my screams and pleads. He stopped and I thought he would let me go, but I was wrong. Instead he crawled on top of me by to my face.

I couldn’t help what I did next. I hated what he was doing to me so much that it was just a reflex to him coming closer to me. I gathered up all the spit that was in my mouth and spit into his face. He growled as he wiped it off.

“Wrong choice.” He chuckled to himself as forced my legs to wrap around him. He wasn’t inside yet, but close enough that I could feel it right there, threatening to intrude at any second. With one disorienting shove, he ripped his way inside me.

~ ~ ~

I screamed and sat up in bed. Cold sweat poured down my back and it felt like there was a hundred pound weight on my chest that had just been taken off so I could breathe again. I felt around in the bed for my alarm clock which I kept right next to me. I had a horrible habit of turning off my alarm clock then just going back to bed. When I couldn’t find it on my bed, I bent over my bed to look on the floor. Nothing. Not even the faint, red glow of the numbers. I thought about just letting it go, but I had to know weather or not it would be worth falling back asleep. I had to be at work at 6:30 today.

I blindly walked over to the wall with my light switch and despite being more awake than usual, I couldn‘t find it. What the heck? I rolled my eyes to myself and went to the other side of the room. I’ve done that before. I was almost there when I tripped over something that I knew I wouldn‘t have left on the floor. I picked whatever it was and tried to figure out what it was, momentarily forgetting about the time. It was rubber, that was for sure, but it had this hard plastic box thing at the end with little switches on it. I was so confused. This didn’t seem familiar at all so I decided to switch one of the switches and it started vibrating and twitching.

I dropped it and, with shaking hands, moved back towards the bed that I knew wasn’t mine. The thing kept moving, bringing back terrifying memories that I shouldn’t have forgotten so quickly. Tears fell from my face as it all came flashing back to me. How could I forget something so vivid? Hysteria broke out all over me and I couldn’t make myself get a grip. But what was there to think about that would make me happy? Joe was probably worried sick, I was stuck with this ass hole that only wanted sex from me, it would hurt whenever he decided to make a move, I couldn’t try to get out of here because it was so dark…

After a while, I just quit trying to make myself happy and just sat there, feeling completely numb, waiting for my tears to stop. When they finally did, I climbed back onto the bed and used the blanket as my only source of protection. It was a pretty nice blanket for something that felt homemade. I distracted myself with thinking about what kind of person could have made it. I wondered what it looked like, what colors were weaved into it, what designs could be found and then back to who I thought could have made it.

I had gotten to the point where I had absolutely nothing on my mind. I got bored with thinking about the blanket and my mind wouldn’t let me be think of anything else to protect its self. I closed my eyes, not because I was tired, but because I wanted to imagine myself somewhere else. Somewhere where I wasn’t being held against my will.

I jumped suddenly from almost falling asleep, taking me out of my fantasy and back into the dingy room. I looked around the room, out of habit, and found something glowing on the other side of the room. It wasn’t glowing really, but it was the brightest thing I’ve seen in, how long now? As I looked closer I noticed it was changing colors. Was this some kind of gift from David to apologize? Or was it another one of his nasty little tricks?

I decided to take my chances and I walked over to it. The closer I got, the more I realized that there were two of them, twisting and changing color. I had an urge to reach out and touch them, but they looked so small that I didn’t want to accidentally break whatever it was. I sat down across from it and watched the colors change. It was almost like watching a lava lamp, but lava lamps don’t change colors this dramatically. The colors went from blue to bright pink, orange to purple, red to metallic black. I tried to find some kind of pattern, but I couldn’t find any at all.

My curiosity spiked suddenly and I felt myself reaching out towards the thing. I was just about to touch it when they moved away from my touch. They floated over to where I remember the bed to be. I followed it, careful not to trip over the air. I climbed onto the bed and crawled closer and closer. I was about as close as I was before when I felt really strange all of a sudden. The room got really cold and something told me that something was wrong. I sat back down on the bed and frantically searched for my security blanket. I carefully got off the bed and searched on the floor where I had left it last. It was gone. Fear gripped every cell in my body as I realized that. Hadn’t I left it right here?

“Hello beautiful.” I froze. Something was wrong. David wasn’t here. It was someone new. Despite feeling cold a second ago, I now felt hot. Too hot. It was like someone just put me in an oven. I moved slowly over to where I knew there was a wall and when I found it I curled up into a little ball. Maybe this person would be just as forgiving as David.

I turned so that I was still facing the interesting glow of those two mystery objects. They were somewhat comforting because they were just about the only happy thing I’ve seen in days. I watched them change colors from where I was sitting even though they were hard to see from that distance.

Out of no where they were right in front of me, making me flinch away.

“Don’t make me do anything bad to you honey,” A voice smooth as satin said. “because I will if I have to.” Right after I heard that, I felt someone’s breath on my face. I looked closer and noticed the glowing things were shaped like eyes. I cowered closer to the wall, feeling the slight warmth from outside. In the time it took me to blink my eyes, I was falling onto the bed.

“Don’t be scared sweetie, I don’t bite, unless you want me to.” I closed my eyes, hoping that this were just another dream that I was having. I tried to imagine myself back at home in California on the warm beach, but I couldn’t. I felt the bed move slightly and I felt myself reliving the dream I just woke from. I shivered at the thought of it coming true.

“Mmm your fear smells delicious.” His voice was closer than I expected it to be. He sounded like he was right there at my ear and I bet he was. I was about to get up and fight when I felt the air move around me then a sudden pair of freezing hands on my breasts. I fought back the moan that was right at my lips and pretended to be disgusted. I heard him laugh over me and I got the chills.

He moved lower on my body with his hands and I kept shivering. His hands were so frigid cold. I was about to turn around when he used something to tie my arms down and used his icy tongue to trace his way lower and lower. I refused to be used as a sex toy anymore and I shrugged as much as I could as he went just below my belly button. He tightened his grip on my breasts and every time I moved, he dug his fingernails deeper into my skin.

He was just about as low as I could stand before he made me moan whether I wanted it or not. He was about to go there when he stopped completely. I felt myself relax a tiny bit but I avoided feeling safe with this guy.

“What’s wrong baby, you don’t like that? How disappointing. I suppose I’ll have to try something stronger to make you enjoy yourself.” I heard that thing get turned on and I panicked. I didn’t want this guy doing this to me. I wanted someone who would stop when I was about to have a nervous breakdown. Someone who wasn’t here.

I felt that thing being pressed into my inner thigh and, strangely enough, I wished that David were doing instead of this jerk. He started moving the thing closer and closer to where my body wanted it the most. I tried to move away, but he grasped my breast again, stopping me from going anywhere. He was so close that my body was inching its way closer and closer, but my mind wanted it to stop.

He abruptly moved the thing away from me and turned it off. I didn’t let my guard down this time and hoped that he would just get away from me. I felt the bed move again and I completely relaxed my body. He was gone. I sighed in relief, hoping that I would get to hear David’s voice again. I smiled at the thought.

“I get the feeling your happy I quit doing that. You bitch, your supposed to be mine now! Not that cocksucker that was here last, get him out of your head.” He said as he shoved the thing inside me. I couldn’t help but moan. I bit my lip, trying to stop the moans from escaping. I wanted David back so bad. even though I hated his guts, he was a lot more gently than this guy.

There was a really weird sound coming from the guy and half a second later there was a loud bang over to my left. I heard the guy growl and I felt the thing going even faster. My body betrayed me and I let out a loud scream like moan.

“What the hell are you doing to her?” It was hard to tell over my screaming, but that sounded like David. I tried as hard as I could to stop myself from enjoying the feeling of that thing in between my legs, but I couldn’t stand it.

“I found her here first, not you! Not get out of my house and leave me alone!” the guy screamed. I struggled against the rope to try to get that thing out while David was here, but I couldn’t get my hands loose.

“Oh I see how this is going to work out. Why don’t we fight over her? That’s more fair than just claiming her yours.” David sounded so close that I tried my hardest to hold back my moans.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #23
eye--candy

this story is great! you really know how to keep me reading!!! please keep going!!!
eye--candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #24
Blackvamp

James and I both walked outside the door and started throwing stuff all over the place, making it sound like we were fighting. James was so brilliant for thinking up this plan to make Liz more comfortable with me fucking the living shit out of her. I couldn’t help but smile as I threw a chair against the wall.

James motioned to the other room where Liz was and I knew she was convinced. I opened her door and screamed ‘don’t ever come back over here again you motherfucker,’ to James who was just standing there smiling at me. When I closed the door, I could feel myself loosing it again. Liz had came twice already and the smell was so mouthwatering.

“Liz? Are you okay?” I asked as I walked over to the bed where she was panting. The dildo inside her was set on its highest speed and still shoved deep inside her. I went over, turned it off and pulled it out. She pulled on the leather that was holding her arms above her head and I untied it for her. The second I untied it she quickly sat up, used my hand to help her find me and hugged me.

“Oh David that was so scary! I thought he was going to rape me and not care weather it was my first time or not.” She started sobbing into my chest and I could feel her shaking all over. “I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but please, please just do it David. Don’t stop if I look scared because I am. I just want to get it over with so that if that ever happens again it wont hurt as badly.” She started shaking even worse than before and I could feel myself getting more and more greedy about her willingness.

“Baby, it wont happen again, you don’t have to worry.” I said as I rubbed her back in smooth circles.

“How could I not worry? It was so easy for him to get in here, how can you promise me that it wont happen again? David, I’m not asking anymore, just do it. Get it over with now so that I can sleep soundly tonight.” I felt myself get hard from her begging me like this. It was exactly what I wanted her to do. Beg me to give it to her. I was excited to the point where words couldn’t describe how I felt.

“Are you sure Liz? You can only loose your virginity once…” I knew she would say yes again, but I just liked hearing her say it.

“David, please.” she said as she looked up at where she thought my face was. I smiled as my biggest fantasy was about to come true. I tried to hide my enthusiasm from her as I laid her back on the bed. She shivered when my hands left her body and I had to fight myself from being violent.

“Can I ask you a question Liz?” I asked, trying to get her mind off of being scared. I looked down at her and she nodded with a wild expression on her face.

“Why did you freak out so bad last night? I wasn’t going to do anything to you after pleasuring you like that. What happened?” I laid next to her and used my pinky to move her hair out of her face. She shivered lightly and shook her head. I traced my finger across her jaw line.

“Please?” I whispered as I leaned onto her more. Her breath caught and I could feel her unwillingness to answer. I got on top of her and kissed her passionately on the lips until her heart went into distress. I pulled back and chuckled.

“It was right there…so close. And I-I just thought that…” She blushed and turned her head to the side. She took a deep breath. “I thought you were just going to rape me.” She said quietly, not looking towards my face. Despite the look on her face, I laughed and kissed her cheek.

“You, of all people, should know that I wouldn’t. Have you realized that I’m avoiding hurting you?” I turned her head towards me so I could look in her eyes. “You should know better.”

“I’ve never felt one before. I guess I just freaked out.” She sat up and searched for my shoulders. “But in the last day or so, I‘ve decided I owe you a lot. I want to return the favor.” She pulled me down towards the bed and got on top of me. She took off my shirt and kissed my chest. She slowly worked her way lower and lower. I held my breath when she reached my belt. She looked up at me as she used her teeth to take off my belt. I watched in amazement as she un did my pants with her teeth too.

I helped her take my pants off and she seemed to know exactly what to do. She took my dick in her hands and gently started rubbing it up and down. I moaned when she started going faster and I was taken by complete surprise when she took me in her mouth. Her tongue knew exactly what to do too. She moved it on the underside of it, the head, and very carefully on my balls. I watched her as she licked the head of my dick one last time before telling me that’s all she knew how to do.

“Baby that was amazing. Where the hell did you learn that?” I said as I carefully flipped her onto her back.

“College teaches you more than you realize.” she said. I was almost at the breaking point when I looked down at her gorgeous body. I hungrily licked my way lower and Liz didn’t hold back on the moans like she did just a while ago. I was right at her pussy when I felt her tense. I slid a finger in her and she was still as tight as ever. I licked at her clit while hitting her g-spot as much as I could manage and stopped right before she came.

I worked my way back up to her face and kissed her deeply, not really caring weather or not she could breathe. I let my hands wander while I was kissing her and she moaned into the kiss a couple of times. I cut the kiss short and stood up straight at the end of the bed. She looked really scared, but I didn’t have to stop. I put the head of my dick just inside her pussy lips and she took a sharp breath, almost sitting up to get further away.

“Please be gentle David. I don’t want it to hurt too badly.” she whispered. I grabbed her hips tightly and slowly slid into her. She moaned and put her arm over her eyes, but not from the pleasure. I could smell a tiny bit of salty blood, but it wasn’t strong enough to made me really mad.

“Are you okay Liz?” I asked with clenched teeth. The walls of her pussy were tight around my dick and it was taking all of my focus not to slam it into her.

“Your right.” she closed her eyes. “That did really hurt.”

“let me know when you adjust to it.” I said as her pussy tightened more around my dick. I took quick rigid breaths through my teeth, waiting for her to give me the word. She wiggled a bit under me, not helping me to focus on being gentle. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, trying to ignore the beast inside me.

“Okay, I think I’m okay. Don’t go too fast yet please.” I didn’t even answer after she said that. I slowly pulled out halfway and slid it back in, painfully slowly . She moaned a tiny bit and I couldn’t help but go a bit faster and harder. I had to stop myself every time I pulled out so that I didn’t hurt her as I went back in.

“D-David, you can go faster,” she said after about five minutes, moaning after she finished talking. I went faster, but I still had to check myself every now and then to keep a certain speed. She was shaking slightly and gripping at the sheets every once and a while. She didn’t say I could, but I went even faster, almost satisfying the beast inside me. She moaned the loudest I’ve ever heard her when I did that and it just encouraged me to go even faster and harder.

The same pattern continued until I was going as fast and as hard as I could manage while she was screaming ‘don’t stop’ and ‘faster.’ I felt her pussy walls tighten suddenly and it just made me want to go faster. For the first time scene I had been catching human girls, I came at the same time as she did.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #25
Blackvamp

Is it getting too long? I have a good 7 more pages now...
Old 12-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #26
Joke

Nope, it's going great please continue
Joke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:19 PM   #27
Blackvamp

He collapsed on top of me, not helping me catch my breath after something as thrilling as that. I struggled under him and he rolled over on the bed so that we both got a fair share of the bed. I was afraid to move from the unusual position I was in because I knew I would be sore, and not just in my legs and back. I decided to ignore that little voice and I used my legs to help me move over, and moaned in pain. David moved closer me and put his arms around me.

“Liz, what’s wrong?” His mouth was right next to my ear and I couldn’t help but shiver as his cool breath hit my neck.

“Nothing. Just sore.” He moved over slightly and laid me down on the bed so that I was comfortable.

“Better?” He asked as he moved some of my hair out of my face. I shivered again and he laughed. My stomach growled suddenly and I struggled to sit up again. David put his hand on my back and helped me up.

“Acutely. I’m really hungry. Do you think I could eat something other than cereal from a box? I wouldn’t mind getting out of here for a while either, if you didn’t mind.” I hoped my attempt at getting free wasn’t too noticeable to him because I had always been really bad at hiding my emotions from others.

David got off the bed and it sounded like he was looking for something. I sat there and shivered again. It was pretty cold in there now that the adrenaline had worn off. I wrapped my arms around my body, hoping to warm myself up a bit. David came back to the bed and draped a blanket around my shoulders and kissed me lightly on the lips.

“I’ll be right back. I’m looking for something special for you to wear.” He whispered as he pulled the blanket closer around me.

I walked into the other room where James was talking to Vicky. He didn’t seem at all surprised that I asked him for his car and some money, but he did seem surprised when I asked him about Liz’s dress size.

“I say she’s about a five or six, depending on what kind of dress your going to get. I would stick with the five though. Liz has the right body shape for a smaller dress.” He went back to talking to Vicky for a second, but he looked back at me.

“I have to warn you about something before you two go on your date. It may seem as though Liz completely trusts you, but she’s really trying to get on your good side so that you will allow her more freedom. When that is granted to her, she’s planning on running away. She really dislikes just about everything you have done to her so far.” he stopped for a moment and played with Vicky’s fingers as he spoke again. “I‘m acutely looking forward to her meeting Vicky, she seems like the kind of person that would enjoy a same sex relationship, but what do I know?” He laughed and turned back to Vicky who was smiling at him.

I clenched my hand into a tight fist and headed out the door. James couldn’t tell me what to do or what not to do with my slut. She is mine and she will be until the day I kill her. I opened the door to his car, almost taking it off the hinges in the process. I turned on the radio, just for something to listen to other than my own thoughts and nothing was on. Frustrated, I turned it to the CD. The song that started playing had an electric guitar playing some really high notes until the singer opened with the lyrics. I tuned it our for a second, trying to think of why James would like something this annoying, but I figured it out when the chorus started. ‘I’m not insane, I’m not insane. I’m not insane, I’m not…insane.’ Sounds like James already. I took the CD out to see what artist played it. Avenged Sevenfold. Could have sworn I’ve heard of them from somewhere.

I pulled up to a dress shop just outside the craziness of all the bars and casinos. I looked in the window at all the dresses and decided that this would be the best thing I would find. When I walked in the store and asked for all the size five dresses, a few of the women in there gave me a weird look. I was tempted to give them a death glare, but the women behind the counter told me to follow her. We walked through the entire store all the way to the back where a small rack of dresses were.

“A lot of women like that size so I’m sorry to tell you that this is all we have.” She motioned to the small rack of dresses and left me alone with a weird look on her face. I shuffled through the small collection and found the perfect one.

I walked up to the casher, paid for the dress, and left without another word to anyone. I went back to James’ car and turned on the CD again. I was really starting to like this band. I listened to them all the way back home.

Last edited by Blackvamp; 12-10-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #28
Nixie
getDare Devil

My god!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!! Baby keep writing!!!!!!!!!!

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #29
Blackvamp

Sorry, kind of messed up on the order. The newest chapter is the last one
Old 12-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #30
Blackvamp

I pulled the blanket closer to me when I heard talking behind me. It sounded like a man and woman talking like they had just met each other. I tried to tune out everything except my thoughts, but I found it a bit impossible. Those two outside kept saying my name, snapping me out of my happy little world. I turned around and carefully worked my way to the wall where I heard the talking. I felt along the wall towards the talking and I felt a door knob. I turned it quietly and opened the door so that I could see outside.

The brightness from the other room stung my eyes and I almost said ‘ouch’ but something stopped me. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked around the room. The two talking were a guy and a girl, sitting on an oversized couch that was against a bright yellow wall. There were pictures on the wall of mountains and the ocean. I was almost drawn into the picture imagining myself there with Joe, but the man and women caught my attention.

The guy had such bright hair that it could have blended in with the wall behind him. His back was to me, but I could tell that he knew I was looking at him. From what I could see, he was wearing a leather jacket with the girl in his lap. The girl looked more, real, if that was the right word. She had blonde hair that was short and spiked up at the back. She was wearing sparkly earrings and a strapless shirt, from what I could see. They were facing the other wall so that I wasn’t in danger of getting caught, if that’s why they were there.

The girl laughed all of a sudden and it almost made me slam the door and run back inside the dark room. She turned around to face the guy, but I thought she was going to face me. I closed the door so that I could still see them, but they couldn’t see me.

“James, your so clever. I wouldn’t have been able to think of that plan. I’m too much of a blonde I guess Haha.” she kissed him on the lips and he wrapped his arms around her back. She tangled her fingers into his hair and I thought I was going to be sick. I didn’t want to watch them go any further. I was going to push the door closed quietly, but the guys laugh made me stop.

“Baby, I would love to, but David should be home soon.” I felt a shrill of fear creep up on me. He sounded just like the guy who was here earlier. I thought David chased him away.

“I just thought you needed a little reward for thinking of that plan. David would have never been able to get to Liz if it weren’t for you.” She kissed him again, but it was shorter.

“I know that, that’s why I helped.” I felt myself shaking again just from hearing his voice and knowing he was close. I didn’t let myself get distracted when I closed the door and felt my way back to the bed. I put my back to the wall and tried to put the pieces together.

I headed back home with Liz’s dress and a reservation to a fancy restaurant downtown. I wondered what Liz would think of my tastes in dresses then I laughed to myself. I liked it and that’s all that really mattered.

I parked James’ car right where he had it before and headed inside. James and Vicky were still sitting there talking just like before. I walked by the two of them without saying anything, remembering that I was mad at James for telling me what to do. James laughed when he heard that and it just made me want to get Liz and head out early.

I opened the door to Liz’s room and saw her sitting on the bed with the blanket still wrapped around her. At least she liked that I gave her a blanket. I put the dress on the chair in the corner and went over to her. She heard me sit down and she automatically moved over. She kept staring at the end of the bed instead of hugging me like I thought she would.

“I found you a dress that I think you’ll like.” I said to break the tension. She just nodded and kept looking forward. I frowned and I stole the blanket away from her. She tried to steal it back, but when I didn’t give it to her, she just wrapped her arms around her and didn’t say a word.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked as I touched her cheek with the back of my hand. She slapped it away and still didn’t say anything. I’m usually the kind of person who will just back off when I know someone is upset, but she pushed me too far. I got off the bed and found the leather restraints I used on her the first night she was here. I looked back to see if she even cared that I had left her and she looked as if she hadn’t moved.

I grabbed her ankles and harshly strapped them down. She tried to kick me away, but that just fueled the anger more. I had her unable to get away within five seconds, but she still wiggled and squirmed, trying to get free. I jumped on top of her and held her arms down even though I really didn’t need to.

“I know your mad or upset about something, but I was only trying to help, no need for violence.” I said as I dug my fingernails into her wrists. She struggled under me again and I realized that her wrists weren’t completely healed. I moved my hands down a little lower so that I could make marks of my own.

Her breathing got heavy and I could smell her get a tiny bit wet. She tried one more time to get away, but with no success.

“I’m sorry David.” she said quietly. I jumped off of her after she said that and I didn’t need James’ power to know that she only said that to calm me down. I realized suddenly that James was right about her. Why did he always have to be more observant than me?

“Your not forgiven yet. You had your turn at being violent. Now its my turn.”

Advertisements
Kink Talk