Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #16
Napoliman99
Baby Member

Default Please continue!

This series is awesome. Please continue soon.
Napoliman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:56 AM   #17
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

sounds like he's gonna have a real exhausting night xD
hoping he's getting some revenge after this eve.... ^^
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #18
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

Keep this story going

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:45 AM   #19
topher

Part V

So it was a pretty long night for all participants. During the night Tim was tickled on several spots, the girls used itching powder on him (you can guess where), ice cubes melted on his skin, and they played a lot with his thingy.

At 3 o’clock in the morning they untied him, he was really sweaty, tired and had cum all over his body. Every time he came the girls smeared the cum on his chest, belly and face. And he came a lot. The rumors say 9 times (including the dog).

Tim put on a pair of fresh Boxers and went to sleep. He slept like a baby; he was exhausted but glad that this horror night and game was over.

The next morning around 6 o’clock some of the girls went into his room, gagged the sleeping guy and also cuffed his hands behind his back. They pushed the still sleepy boy into a car and drove off.

Tim wondered what was going on now. But he was still too tired to fight back. Actually he was so tired, it did not really bother him what was going on. In the car the girls also blindfolded Tim, who was still just in his boxers. While the girls and Tim drove to their destination, the younger girls took their bikes and started to ride them to the same place.

(Remark: All vigilant readers of this story should be able to guess what will happen next, for all the others, here comes the rest of the story!)

Finally the car reached the soccer field. The field where Tim would have his game this Sunday. It was really early so nobody was around yet. They dragged Tim out of the car and lead him to one of the soccer goals on the field. Still blindfolded Tim had absolutely no idea where he was. He felt some grass under his bare feet, but came to no conclusion.

When they reached the goal, the girls made Tim stand in the middle of it. One of the girls grabbed into a bag and took some chains and cuffs out. They put a cuff on each of his wrists and ankles.

Tim first wanted to fight back. But he already accepted his fate. And thought that after the last night it can’t get any worse. He just wanted to get over with this to be released and arrive on time for his soccer game.

When the cuffs were attached to his wrists and ankles the girls stared with the chains. First they used 2 chains and put one around each goalpost. They connected each chain with a padlock to an ankle-cuff. They tightened the chains till he was standing with his legs spread. They did the same to his wrists but this time used the crossbar till his arms were spread too. Tim was now standing in the middle of the goal like an “X”, facing the field.

The girls took off his gag and gave a pill to swallow; it was a blue one.

They asked him, if he had any idea where he was, but he had no clue. So they took off his blindfold too; and Tim was shocked. The girls opened the fly of his boxers and took his dick till it was sticking out it. Just as he wanted to say something, they put the gag back on. Next the blindfold was put back on.

Now they told Tim, that they would leave now, and take the keys for the padlocks with them. Finally they put earphones in his ears, connected them with an MP3-Player, turned the music up loud and put the player into the back of his boxers.

The girls left, or better hide and left Tim standing there like he was: just in his boxers, unable to see, speak and hear and with something sticking out of his shorts.

What will happen next, is part of another story. I already have the topic and the basic ideas, but it can or will take some time to continue. If you have any requests you would like to happen, just send me a pm.
topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:12 PM   #20
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Really great chapter nice cliff hanger hope you post again soon
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #21
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

really great work can't wait for more
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #22
topher

More than 4000 klicks but only 11 poeple wrote a comment. So I can only come the the conclusion, that this is not the right board for this story. I will send the end of the story (when it is done) to the poeple who posted a comment oder sent me a pm so far.

I will give it another try here soon, with an ToD-Only story.

Thx and cu soon.

Last edited by topher; 06-02-2012 at 09:03 AM.
topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #23
kinkie

very good story, please continue

Pm/kik/skype dares

Clothing & Gear
Likes/Limits
kinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:03 AM   #24
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher View Post
More than 4000 klicks but only 11 poeple wrote a comment. So I can only come the the conclusion, that this is not the right board for this story. I will send the end of the story (when it is done) to the poeple who posted a comment oder sent me a pm so far.

I will give it another try here soon, with an ToD-Only story.

Thx and cu soon.
Just because people don't comment, doesn't mean people don't enjoy it. To have that many views means that people are more than likely coming back multiple times to read the new instalments

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:53 AM   #25
bellboy
Baby Member

This story is really good please continue!
bellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:10 AM   #26
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

the stats on my story are not very different...

if you look who's online in the story section (story section main page, on the bottom) you will notice that, other than in other areas, here are many many not registered users.

right now it's 50 (7 members & 43 guests)

There is always a way larger amount of guests, hence you will always have way more people watch than comment.

Also I'll probably produce 2-5 clicks per comment if I comment regularly on a story.

Additionally, I don't post always and on every story I check/read because then people would bitch about me nah but I just don't always feel like/have the time...
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:39 AM   #27
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

Where are you continuing this story?

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #28
VeryStrictMistress

This is awesome don't give up
VeryStrictMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:48 AM   #29
ld2007

Really enjoyed the story, please continue
ld2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:54 AM   #30
drenan

Great Story! Dont give up on it....I really enjoyed it.
drenan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk