Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-30-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
Insanity

Default Sarah's first time as a slave [FICTION]

Sarah was 17 years old, skinny, with brownish hair. She had a petite frame, with a petite chest and butt to match. She wasn't a virgin, but that was only because one night she was fooling around with a dildo her friend from school gave her and accidentally took her own virginity! So she had never had sex before, in any way.

She was at school, it was the last day of the year. Everyone was excited that summer was about to begin. Her parents were about to go on a private cruise to the bahamas (she was angry they weren't taking her, but they wanted private time), and she would have the whole house to herself for a week.

In chemistry class, they were having a lab, all dressed up in their aprons and goggles, they all looked like real characters. Her teacher had paired her up with a kid named Eric. He was one of those people that don't talk much, but are not really nerdy or ugly. Most people didn't know about his sick mind.

As Sarah was pouring some chemical (she didn't even know what it was) into the test tube it suddenly exploded, getting acid all over her! Her teacher rushed her to the emergency shower, only to find that it had penetrated her clothes completely and was now burning her skin! Eric, who had been silently watching her tight butt that poked out of the apron the whole time, and the slight roundness of her chest through the fabric, enjoyed seeing her soaking wet, as it made it stand out even more.

The teacher made the whole class go out into the hall, so Sarah could take her clothes off and wash off all of the burning acid. Unbeknownst to everyone, Eric secretly snuck into the back room (not allowed for students) and watched through the glass on the door as Sarah undressed. He had an epiphany and whipped out his cell phone, taking many pictures of her naked, wet body. From all angles, too.

-------------------------------------------

When Sarah got on the bus at the end of the day (chemistry was first block, she missed her other classes but decided to ride the bus home), she never could have expected what happened next. Just as the bus pulled out of the school parking lot, Eric sat down beside her. She sat there with a confused look on her face, as she didn't really know him. He just grinned and asked her how she was. "Uh.....good?" was her reply. He immediately placed his hand on her leg. "What the hell!?" screamed Sarah, and he "shhhhd" her placing his fingers on her lips. He pulled out his cell phone, leaning in closer to her and flipped it open to his background, which was a stunning shot of Sarah fully naked, gleaming with water, bending over to pick up her clothes, nipples dangling softly down. Her eyes grew.

"How did you get that!!!!?????"
"oh, don't you remember today in chemistry? i just happened to be right behind you....hehe"

She snatched his phone, and immediately went through and erased all 15 pictures, while he sat calmly. "It's too late, dear, they are already sitting in my inbox." He had a wicked smile. Before she could say anything he moved his hand farther up her leg, and said "Listen. You will be my slave for the rest of the week. I know your parents are gone, and I know where you live. I'm coming home with you right now. You will call me master, and I will call you slave. If you disobey I will send these pictures to every teacher's email in the school, and slip them in every locker."

She was petrified. "oh...uh....okkkk...."

"Yes, and I believe this is your stop?"

"Mhm....well allright then...."

She, with her virgin mind, though this was some stupid game, like hide and go seek. She had never, ever heard of a master slave relationship, and had never even been in any sexual relationship with anyone. That's why she wasn't immediately worried.

They walked off the bus up to her mailbox, and he stopped her. "Wait." He took hold of her shirt and began to lift it.

"Wha...what are you doing you FREAK?!!! Get offa me!!!"

"EXCUSE ME? I AM YOUR MASTER. YOU ARE MY SLAVE. YOU WILL DO AS I WISH WITHOUT QUESTION." He continued.

"You are a sick freak! I'm not playing your stupid perverted games!!!! Go away!" With that she pushed him away.

"Alright slave, for this you will be punished." He pulled out one of the pictures from his back pocket, it seemed like he had a whole stack ready. He flagged down a car with a couple of teen boys their age, also coming home from school. "Here", he said as they rolled down the window. "Take this picture, and keep it. Do whatever you want with it. It is of my friend right here." As soon as the boys saw it their eyes lit up, but they could not take it, as Sarah snatched it away, "FINE, I will do what you say!!!! I'm sorry!!!"

"There you go. Well go ahead and give these boys a show."

She reluctantly, and slowly lifted her tight fitting cotton shirt, exposing her pink bra and energetic breasts. The guys in the car cheered, and slowly drove away.

"Now how do you feel, slave? That is only a minor punishment. If you disobey me again, it will be much, much worse." They walked to her front door, Sarah with no shirt feeling exposed to the world, and went in.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Insanity for this post:
Old 04-30-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

GREAT start.,.. can't wait for more!
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

like the story....
the picture.... as a mystery.. ahh
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #4
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

i love this story please continue
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:09 PM   #5
pierced_princess77

Red face

When will teh next part be here????!!!!

If you want to know more PM me!
pierced_princess77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
Insanity

Default Part 2

Once they got inside, Eric set down his backpack and unzipped it. He pulled out some cameras. He mounted the cameras all around the house, one in the living room, one in the kitchen, one in the entrance hall, one in her bedroom. However, he did not place one in any of the bathrooms.

"These will stay on, and feed directly to my laptop, which is at my house. I live 5 minutes away from here. Right now I gotta go get some stuff to prepare for this week. EVEN though I am gone, you are STILL MY SLAVE. I will be back sometime or another. You must spend all of your time in your underwear, starting now. You will sleep with no covers, on your bed. I will be checking up on you." He notioned towards the camera that was mounted in the kitchen, in the corner of the wall.

"Yes,.....master."

"That's a good slave. Now take those pants off and I will go."

Sarah slowly unbuttoned her tight fitting jeans, and lowered them, showing a blue cotton thong, with frills along the top. "Oh my," said Eric, "That will be nice to look at. Your one sexy slave, much better than all the other ones..." With that he slapped her on her firm, round ass and walked out the door. She let out a little girly squeal.

Now she got to thinking. What could she do? He's had other slaves before? Who is this guy? She thought long and hard, sitting there on the bottom step of her stairs, and realized there was nothing she could do. She couldn't risk complete humiliation.

She went on normally, feeling the cameras wherever she went, knowing that Eric could see her smooth, tan legs and flat stomach, her low cut panties and tiny bra. She felt completely exposed, and it strangely turned her on a bit. She noticed her panties were a little wet, and it embarrassed her. How was this kid manipulating her so easily?

She went to sleep without the covers, like he said, feeling like a lab rat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up the next morning, and everything was normal. She walked downstairs (in her underwear, of course) and the cool breeze felt weird against her exposed thighs. When she walked in the kitchen, she saw a suitcase on the floor next to the counter, and realized Eric had come back.

"Good morning, slave."

"AHHH!!! you scared me!! uhh....i mean, good morning master."

Eric was standing behind her. He walked up to her and undid her bra. She moaned like a baby as it fell to the floor. "You will make me breakfast, and it better be good. I will make yours after you make mine." She wondered what he meant.

As she started breakfast, he went in the living room and turned the TV on. She brought him the food and he ate viciously. "Now heres yours", he said. He pointed to a glass on the table that was filled with some whit substance. "What is that?" she asked, as she had never seen stuff like it before. "CUM", he said bluntly.

"What? I'm not drinking that!!!!"
"Fine then." He grabbed her and ripped her panties off. She stood there in shocked and covered up her cute pussy. She had never been naked in the presence of anyone before, and it turned her on. He laid her down on the table, and got up on top of her, his dick in her face. "Suck it", he commanded. Before she had time to respond he shoved his cock into her virgin mouth, and she almost gagged. He began to fuck her face, and her pussy with a dildo. She moaned and moaned. It was so unexpected.

Finally he released his load in her mouth, and pulled out. She was stunned. "Swallow it", he told her. She did, in one big gulp, with a foul look on her face. "That is what you get when you don't follow orders." He then went around to her pussy, which had not quite made it to orgasm, and shoved his still throbbing penis into it. He then released a stream of piss inside her, and she wimpered at the warm liquid being injected inside her. When he was relieved he sent her to pee it back out in the bathroom. "If any comes back out on the way you must lick it up." Luckily she kept it all in just in time for the toilet. It made her horny that she was filled with his juices.

When she came back, he made her lick up the pussy juices from the table. She did it with pleasure. She was both shocked and somewhat liking this sudden change in events, but she still didn't know if she could handle it.

He pulled out some clothes from his bag. "We're going to the mall. You will wear these." Her outfit consisted of a tight white shirt, and a miniskirt. "Take what shoes you want" he said. They walked out of the door and got in his car, and he grinned at how high the miniskirt came when she sat down in the car seat.

------------------------------------------------------------

They were cruising through town, on the way to the mall. "When we get there, you will have tasks to complete. You must flip your skirt up, exposing your ass to 3 different guys, in 3 different stores. You must spill a water on your chest at some point. You must drop your skirt 2 times for 30 seconds inside 2 different stores. You must find two chairs facing eachother, with one chair taken, and sit in the other with your legs wide open."

"Yes, master", replied Sarah, sounding somewhat scared.

"There is a catch", added Eric, "For every crack you step on, I will roll your skirt up one fold. If you touch any clothes at all, I will stick a butt plug in your ass. If we walk out of the mall in an hour and you haven't completed all of the tasks, you must leave your clothes on a car with black rims, and be nude until we get home. Understood?"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Let the fun begin."
Old 04-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
uareapossum

wow you are a really good writer please continue
Old 05-01-2008, 03:04 AM   #8
pierced_princess77

This is getting good...please go on!

If you want to know more PM me!
pierced_princess77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:37 AM   #9
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

wow, this keeps getting better
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:06 AM   #10
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

plus rep ++++ i love this story one of my fave styles
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #11
Insanity

Sarah walked nervously into the crowded (Saturday) mall, carefully avoiding the cracks, and Eric followed silently behind her. Her miniskirt was flapping back and forth as she walked, and every once in a while it flipped high enough to just barely see the bottom of her crack. He was liking this.

The first thing they saw was a sitting area. Sarah looked at Eric, and he nodded. "You know what to do" he instructed her. She walked up to the only empty chair, across from an old man reading a newspaper, and sat down. Eric gave her a head notion, and she slowly spread her legs, her already tiny miniskirt naturally hiking up her legs. She felt cool air on her little pussy and it felt good. She sat nervously, and waited for Eric's motion to get up, but he did not give it. Instead he walked away to the bathroom and left her there. She waited and waited, the old man eventually getting up and not noticing. The only person that noticed was a little boy who passed by, looked awkwardly at her crotch, and continued. She knew he did not understand. Finally Eric came back, tapping on her shoulder.

"Fun?" he asked.

"Sure, master. Can I get up now?"

"Yes, go ahead, and consider your self 1 task down. Come this way." She got up, adjusting her skirt, and proceeded down the main hall of the mall. She was getting a mixture of mean looks, stares, and people blatantly checking her out (boys AND girls). Eric stopped and pointed. "You can either go in the DVD store, or the book store for your next task, and you must complete two." She chose the book store, and led Eric into the back. Then he grabbed her, "You can drop them right here."

"buh...but were not even hidden. Theres a glass wall here!" They were behind a bookcase, but the wall was glass,and you could see right out into a mall entrance way. Eric reached down and dropped her skirt immediately, and she just half made a motion to pick it back up, but thought about it and just stood there pouty. There were a few people entering, but only one guy saw her, obviously staring. She felt so helpless, which she was.

Suddenly, a security guard walked by, glancing in, and his eyes grew wide. "oh crap!!!" exclaimed Sarah, pulling her skirt back up quickly. He beckoned with his finger for them to come out there to him. Eric was caught off guard, but kept his cool, for he had a plan.

-------------------------------------------------------

As they got out the security guard began yelling, but Eric pushed Sarah aside and walked up to have a private conversation with him. Sarah watched as a grin slowly lit up the guard's face, and was very confused. Eric came back up to Sarah and put a blindfold around her. Sarah just walked and walked, and finally when they stopped her, Eric took the blindfold off, and she realized that they were in some strange room. It was empty, except for a few tables. She figured they were still in the mall, they couldn't have walked far. Then Eric walked out, and shut the door behind him. "Master?"

Out of nowhere she felt hands on her hips as she was bent over the table. Then those same hands slid down to her ass and opened it wide, exposing her tiny, pink asshole. She felt something warm and hard slide into it, and yelped with pain as it split her hole. Suddenly it got faster and faster, and she screamed out in pain. Pretty soon it all stopped, though, as she felt a warm creamy liquid shoot into her butthole, and the object removed. She was then picked up and placed on her back on the table, and she realized what had just happened. It was the security guard! He had just anally fucked her, and now he was walking up to her with his cock, stained slightly brown. "Clean it off, bitch" he muttered, and she hesitated, then he shoved it into her mouth and began licking off the poo residue from her own ass. It was completely disgusting to her.

He then took out his nightstick, and rammed it into her pussy. "OWHHHHHH!!!". He moved it back and forth, faster and faster, and she jerked up and down with pleasure as the huge object slammed her vagina. She had an orgasm, and then he left her, still in her miniskirt and white shirt, lying on the table, exasperated.

Eric came back, "Get up now, bitch, you still got tasks to complete. I dearly hope you pleasured that cop enough, because your crime life depended on it." She nodded to him that she did, and he brought her out of the door, down a short hall, and through another door back into the main part of the mall. "Alright," he said, "Since we are shorter on time because of that, I will reduce your tasks to only 1 butt flash, and you still have to spill that water. That can be the last thing you do. HOWEVER, on your little blind trip you seemed to have stepped on quite a few cracks. That deserves punishment." He reached down to the waistline of her skirt, and rolled it up once, twice, thrice, FOUR times. The lower half of her butt was now completely visible, and on every step if she wasn't careful it sprang up in the front to reveal some pussy hair. She was completely self conscious, but turned on.

As they continued walking, she felt the cum still in her ass from the police officer, and focused her attention on holding it in, and not stepping on cracks. They walked into a clothing store, her still careful not to touch anything, and Eric beckoned for her to come over to him next to a guy. She though this guy was pretty cute...he had blonde hair, hazelnut eyes, somewhat tight-fitting jeans and an exotic muscular build. He checked her out as well in her extremely tight and tiny clothes, and she was aroused by it. "I'll just do it" she thought, and walked by him, looking straight at him and flicked her ass up towards him, completely exposing the roundness and firmness of her perfect behind. However, this hot guy took her mind off things, specifically the cum still in her ass, and it accidently spewed out, all over the guy who she was trying to give a treat to! Eric grinned in his watch position, and the guy flipped out. "UGHHH....what the f*&%^?????? Who the hell are you slut??"

"Oh!...OH! I'm sooo sorryyyy!!!" She ran away in shame, she had never been so embarrassed in her life! The cum was still oozing down her leg, and people were staring at intently at her sluttyness.

Eric nonchalantly walked up to the guy, handed him a 20 dollar bill and a couple nude pictures of Sarah (with the head edited out), and walked away. He caught up to her.

"Alright SLAVE, that was a terrible move, and you will be PUNISHED FOR THAT. How DARE you run away like that, you should have licked EVERY DROP from his pants and offered to do MORE at that! COME HERE."

She walked, wimpering towards him and he lifted up the back of her skirt and shoved a butt plug into her ass. "AHHughhh" she cried. "THAT WAY NO MORE WILL COME OUT. But that's not all of your punishment. GO to the food court and finish your last task, and we are leaving!"

They walked to the food court quickly, the butt plug was spreading her cheeks apart, and showed it's bulge when the skirt pressed against it. She walked weirdly because of it. As they got there, he got her a water, led her to the middle of the court, and said "Put on a show." She thought a second, then started slowly walking, and acted like she tripped. "Ah!" she exclaimed, and spilled the water all over her frontside, and her now see-through shirt suctioned itself to her tiny but luscious boobs. Her nipples were hard, and many people watched in astonishment at her figure. Some took pictures. She immediately looked towards Eric with a painful look like "lets leave", and he nodded. They began walking towards the entrance they came in from.

As they were walking, Eric spoke. "I hope you had fun today slave. Did you?"
"Yes sir, master, I had tons of fun."

"What did you enjoy about it, specifically?"

"I loved it when I was exposed and helpless, and when the man screwed me hard, master."

"Sounds like your one horny slave! Well you still have your punishment, so follow me." He led her into the boys bathroom. "You will pee, and poop in the urinal, where men stand to pee. Right now there is no one in here, but if anyone does enter, if they say anything, you must offer to give them a blowjob. This must go on until you are finished with your business. I will be in the closed stall adjacent to your open one, and I will be listening."

"Okay, master."

She reluctantly went over to the stand-up urinal, and sat on the lip of it. "Uhhh, no" Eric said, "You must drop that skirt. Like a real lady." She slipped it down her legs, and he took it into the stall with him.

Sarah felt so weird, the edge of the stall was cold, and digging into her crotch, making her turned on. In exhilarated her that anyone could walk in any second.

While Eric was in the stall, he just sat and listened. He looked closely at the skirt and found many stains from, he guessed vaginal secretions. There was also one of cum from the guard. Then he heard someone come in. His footsteps stopped momentarily in shock, but then went into the stall next to Eric, did his business, and left without washing his hands. A few more guys came in but did not say anything but a surprised look.

Then a younger kid, about 14 came in. He looked like trouble. He immediately went up to Sarah and started talking to her. "Well" he said, "I'm gonna do what I came here to do." He unzipped his pants right in front of her and pulled out his tiny 14 year old penis, and began peeing right on Sarah as she was attempting to poop. The warm piss ran down her stomach, through the lips of her vagina and down the loaf of crap that was being extruded by her asshole. She couldn't say anything, but she was thinking "I'm being taken advantage of by a 14 year old!!!!" Still, it turned her on a little. After he finished, he heard an "ahem" from the stall next to her, and remembered about what she had to do. "Ummm, do you want me to give you a bj?"

"Wha? YEAH MAN DO THAT!!!!! I never had one before but my friends talk about it all the time!"

She got down on her knees and took hold of the tiny cock, and enrobed it with her mouth. She felt the boy shiver with delight. She began the process, and the boy just stood there with his hand on her head. She was almost double his size, but she was kneeled over sucking his cock! He had completely authority over her! After only a little bit he jizzed in her mouth his 14 year old clear jizz, and he walked away without another word. She spit it out in the urinal just as her master walked out from the stall, and he didn't notice. "That was a good job slave. Now you can go home, rest and get ready for tomorrow."

She went home wearing all of her clothes, and passed out on her bed, dreaming of the strange events that had just occurred. Eric sat downstairs and formulated his plans for the rest of the week.

Last edited by Insanity; 05-01-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #12
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

This story is great, as is your writing. Keep it up, man.

"Psst. I'm serious - you do have my seal of approval. Be proud of that! There are many, many dickheads on this site XD" -CollaredBlondie.

See?
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #13
uareapossum

Wink

This is my favorite story so far good job
Old 05-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #14
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Xtream... wow.. nice job
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #15
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I'm impressed, I go off for 2 days and I'm welcomed back with this! I love it, I'm + repping!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk