Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-03-2022, 09:41 AM   #1
PeakingBlinder

Red face Make me a toy again (m/23)

So I've been away from getdare for a few months and i'm looking to play again and to get back to being a horny, slutty toy for you lot (read: make me sluttier than before).

Please comment ideas and suggestions below! Send me PM dares, give me ideas for new PM dares, leave tasks below for me to report on, ask any questions you'd like to know. All that good stuff. Is there something else you want me to include in this thread? leave it below anyway, I'm open to hearing any and all suggestions.

Let's make a toy out of me.
Old 03-04-2022, 01:14 AM   #2
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
So I've been away from getdare for a few months and i'm looking to play again and to get back to being a horny, slutty toy for you lot (read: make me sluttier than before).

Please comment ideas and suggestions below! Send me PM dares, give me ideas for new PM dares, leave tasks below for me to report on, ask any questions you'd like to know. All that good stuff. Is there something else you want me to include in this thread? leave it below anyway, I'm open to hearing any and all suggestions.

Let's make a toy out of me.
I think it would be fun to have you put your blindfold and collar on and your less painful nipple clamps. For a period of 30 minutes you will post in the remote control toy exchange thread offering anyone a chance to control your lovense hush for 10 minutes each. The position should be kneeling with your head down to the floor.

After ten minutes have passed you can rotate the clamps 90 degrees with a quick break for blood flow to resume.

Once you have successfully been controlled at least twice out of the 30 minutes you can move on to stage 2.

Stage 2 is like hard mode. So you will attach/stick your 8” dildo to a wall/similar surface, put on the more painful nipple clamps and set up your fucking machine behind you with the dildo aimed straight at your freshly lubed and now stretched hole.

You will repeat 3x 10 minute bursts, turning the clamps 90 degrees every 10 minutes but also working on getting that dildo buried in your throat while also being blindfolded and fucked from behind.

If you get it all in your throat and can hold for 30 seconds or more you get a YES from me to have an orgasm as a reward.

You need 2 other posters here to sign off and allow you permission to cum
Once you have that you can orgasm and enjoy it.

Have fun!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 09:40 AM   #3
PeakingBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
I think it would be fun to have you put your blindfold and collar on and your less painful nipple clamps. For a period of 30 minutes you will post in the remote control toy exchange thread offering anyone a chance to control your lovense hush for 10 minutes each. The position should be kneeling with your head down to the floor.

After ten minutes have passed you can rotate the clamps 90 degrees with a quick break for blood flow to resume.

Once you have successfully been controlled at least twice out of the 30 minutes you can move on to stage 2.

Stage 2 is like hard mode. So you will attach/stick your 8” dildo to a wall/similar surface, put on the more painful nipple clamps and set up your fucking machine behind you with the dildo aimed straight at your freshly lubed and now stretched hole.

You will repeat 3x 10 minute bursts, turning the clamps 90 degrees every 10 minutes but also working on getting that dildo buried in your throat while also being blindfolded and fucked from behind.

If you get it all in your throat and can hold for 30 seconds or more you get a YES from me to have an orgasm as a reward.

You need 2 other posters here to sign off and allow you permission to cum
Once you have that you can orgasm and enjoy it.

Have fun!
Well this is... intense.

Unfortunately the machine is LOUD so I very rarely get to use it (I don't live alone) but if I get the chance... I definitely want to do this

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, slut, submissive, tasks, toys