Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-07-2017, 07:59 AM   #1
thecow000

Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hi

I'm a 19 year old male sub from the UK looking for a dom/domme to help me explore the world of BDSM further. I have some experience of serving a master, but I've never really had a long-term relationship. I want to serve a master who will guide me through new things, help me push past my limits, and generally help me become a better sub. I want you to be tough on me to make me into the obedient, loyal slave I should be. If I'm not obedient, you have permission to force me past my limits as a punishment (except for showing my face in the first few sessions).

I am free most weekdays from around 9.30am-5.00pm, and also late at night after about 11.00pm, so please don't contact me if you won't be free at these times. I'm in the UK, so take time difference into account.

My main likes are:
Edging, Teasing, CBT, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Pain, Nipple Play, Bondage, Feminisation, Humiliation, Spanking, Candle Wax, Bladder Control ....... the list goes on

My dislikes (or punishments ) are:
Anal, Piss Play/Drinking, Messy, Semi-Public, Cum Eating

My limits are:
Permanent Damage, Illegal, Showing Face, Scat, Needles/Blades, Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Urethral Play ...the normal stuff really

I've tried to keep this as brief as possible so you can read through it quickly. If you want anymore information, please dm me or Skype me at thecow000

I hope I will be able to serve and please you for the foreseeable future!

Advertisements
Kink Talk