Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Question quiz

1) Sexuality?
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
the saved

Okay I'm really bored and procrastinating massively when I should be writing an essay on the history of British social policy, so why not give this extensive quiz a go?!

1) Sexuality? Male
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Hmmmm, well celebrity-wise most seem fairly vapid and uninteresting. Leonardo Di Caprio seems like he may be a laugh, I would have said Mandella but he had the ill grace to go ahead and die, hmmm out of everyone in the world I would have to say right now my glorious Mistress :P.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "respond, he repeated the question in High Valyrian, though he had"
4) What do you think about most? Probably video games, I spend far too much time analysing and criticising and paying attention to the most recent news all in an effort to take part in the current debates being had amongst UK journo types who are far more intelligent than me.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? "Hi ***. Sorry to trouble you again. Are you able to work this evening?"
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Naked of course!
7) What's your strangest talent? I don't consider myself a massively talented guy, well I have talents, I can write extremely convoluted hyperbolic bullshit in an attempt to appear educated, I am a pretty keen sociologist, I can pass at playing bass guitar, and I can make a damn good cocktail, but none of them are really that strange. I wuld say strangest being a very extraordinary and impressive capability and enjoyment of pain inflicted upon me.
8) Girls.... (fin ish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence) Girls are pretty cool, boys are pretty cool too. Being a humanist I see no reason to differentiate sentences based on gender lines alone.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Nope!
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Ermmm probably fairly recently, I can't be precise but being a fan of most things metal air guitar does often happen.
11) Do you have any strange phobias? Feet, unless I really, really trust and worship and love the person I will not go anywhere near their feet. They are repugnant dirty things that spend their time on the floor for a reason. I literally freak out if anyone's feet touch em unless theya re the type of person I described above.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Nope!
13) What's your religion? Agnostic mix of karma and spirituality.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Breathing, I tend to enjoy breathing outside. But in all seriousness probably getting from one place to another.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? In front, exhibitionists for life!
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Hmmmm anything Jack White has put his name to really.
17) What was the last lie you told? That I couldn't go in to work tonight...
18) Do you believe in karma? Yes, to an extent.
19) What does your URL mean? Underlying Royal Larcenists, I honestly have no idea.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Greatest weakness, kryptonite, greatest strength, laser vision. Haha but yeah my weakness would probably be my capacity to forgive, it is fairly big so often it leaves to me getting trodden on or abused a fair amount. Strength would be my ability to read people, not in an arsey way, but in a way that I can more often than not empathise with someone's situation and can see how they feel about something, extraordinarily handy when doing a study for my sociology course.
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Female: Nathalie Portman, Male: Simon Baker
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes in an extremely cold swimming pool in Spain!
23) How do you vent your anger? I don't, simply put, I often bottle it up which is very very bad for me until I release it all at once in a tirade of bullshit at someone about the smallest most insignificant matter.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Yes, far too much! Here we go, Pogs, yu-gi-oh cards, videogames, marbles, dvd boxsets, comics.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Video chat.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become? Quite honestly, no.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? Hate: People eating, Love: water in all it's forms.
28) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I really applied myself instead of procrastinating filling out pointless quizes.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Nope and nada.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm Right: Headphones, Left: Fan
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Nothing! I have a cold.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? My last job at an awful awful restaurant that really abused it's staff.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? I don't live in the USA so I'd go randomly East, because that is on the left and you always go left.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Ooooh difficult, probably the woman from Paramore, Hayley Williams I think her name is?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? To be happy, be responsible, be all you can be, and be a delight to the ones you love.
36) Define Art. Anything you want it to be.
37) Do you believe in luck? I believe you make your own luck in a karmaic sort of way.
38) What's the weather like right now? Clear black, night sky
39) What time is it? 19:00
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I have a full driver's licence but no car. And no I have never.
41) What was the last book you read? The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King.

(can't be bothered to bolden all the q's now)
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? Yes!
43) Do you have any nicknames? Nope!
44) What was the last movie you saw? Anchorman 2
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? Broken left wrist.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? Yes I have when I was like 6 or something, I was trained as a ninja early...
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Asides from books, games, cooking and TV, not really.
48) What's your sexual orientation? Bi-curious
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Yep, hasn't everyone?
50) Do you believe in magic? Ermmm, kind of, I believe in the power of the mind and that it can do and influence things so as to appear magic.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Yes although I never let those grudges show.
52) What is your astrological sign? Cancer
53) Do you save money or spend it? Spend it way too often much to my chagrin
54) What's the last thing you purchased? New graphics card for my PC
55) Love or lust? Love, because through love you can lust more often the one you love.
56) In a relationship? Yes, I am happily owned right now.
57) How many relationships have you had? ermmm not sure, is that bad? I would have said about 8 or so.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope.
59) Where were you yesterday? Following you...
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes! A book
61) Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
62) What's your favorite animal? Land animal, cats, sea animal, sharks.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? No weapon, just being my awkward horrible self.
64) Where is your best friend? More than likely with her boyfriend.
65) Spit or swallow?(; Oh swallow everytime, it'd be rude not to!
66) What is your heritage? 1/16 Spanish, 15/16 English.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Watching a movie
68) What do you think is Satan's last name? Smythe?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? Oh fuck yeah, I mean you'd be a hypocrite if you didn't.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Yes because I could massively take advantage of myself.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Save the dog, I mean it's a valid excuse just make sure you get plenty of evidence.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? A) no, I wouldn't want to be treated any differently, B) sex drugs and rock and roll, basically get fucked as much as possible. C) nah, it'd be kind of a relief not to have the pressure of expectations on you any more.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Love, it's the most precious thing.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? The Hardest Button to Button by The White Stripes
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? Ermmmm not a chance buddy.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Love, laughter, trust, understanding and great sex.
77) How can I win your heart? If I told you that I'd have to know myself which I don't.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Of course, although it is questionable whether it's the type of creativity you would ever want.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? To go to University, never have I excelled, developed, been challenged and questioned and have had a good time so much in my life.
80) What size shoes do you wear? UK 9
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? "Henshin a go-go baby!"
82) What is your favorite word? It changes daily but right now I'd have to say mendacious.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Organ
84) What is a saying you say a lot? I don't really have any, although I really need to start getting Henshin a go go baby more involved in my life.
85) What's the last song you listened to? The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails.
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? Purple
87) What is your current desktop picture? The Matrix scrolling text.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? I honestly don't know, just a one shot thing wouldn't do much as someone equally despicable would fill an evil person's roll, and there's no-one in my personal life I'd hate enough to want dead. Actually, I lied! My old boss, screw that guy.
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? I wouldn't dream of telling you.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? Slaughter them all mercilessly.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Hmmmm, probably the ability to turn invisible, all the mischief would be sweeeeet .
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? Losing my virginity, a fucking excellent night no doubt but I would have liked to be a bit more confident at the time.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Filling out this quiz
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Hayley Williams.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? New York.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? Not that I know of.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? Yes! Car sickness as a child was awful.
98) Ever been on a plane? Yep.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Get a fucking life world.

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Equal rights, (fascists not welcome thanks)
Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Ask for kik/ other contact details

"Mono means one, rail means rail"
the saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
Schwink
getDare Sweetheart

1) Sexuality?
Mostly straight

Michio Kaku

"it. Tom Hagen knows the story and he won't tell me. Once I kidded"

Going down on girls

" that's funny"

Nude

I can touch my nose with my tongue

Girls have pussies. Boys have penises.

Nope

Two nights ago. I was listening to Sugar Wolf by From Autumn to Ashes

Teeth falling out

A q-tip

Atheist

Disc golfing

Either or

The Wonder Years or Adept

I'm a pretty honest person. I don't remember

Yes, but only the spiritual kind, not the metaphysical. Karma is not a god, only a manifestation of within

Mine links to my xHamster usually

Weakness is loneliness, strength is I am resolute

Jennifer Lawrence

Yep, multiple times

Masturbation, listening to music, playing pool, or driving

Physical albums

Skype!

I wish I applied myself better

I hate the sound of dogs barking, the smaller the worse. I love the sound of a rack of balls breaking

What if money and time didn't exist?

Ghosts, no. Aliens, yes.

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
The window with my right, nothing with my left.

The eggs I cooked this morning.

I went to Warped Tour one year and got super sunburned...

I love the East Coast

Hayley Williams

To improve the quality of life in general

36) Define Art.
Provoke emotion

To an extent

Cold and sunny and windy

39) What time is it?
Afternoon

I've never been at fault, but I've been in a lot of accidents, only one I was driving

Game of Thrones book one

No

Just my last name

Lone Survivor. I recommend it for the third act alone.

I broke my sternum in a car accident

Yep

Nope

Mostly straight

Yep, mostly sex related rumors

I believe in illusion

I'll always remember it, but I tend to give people a second chance unless it was pretty severe

I don't even know, Pieces maybe?

Save

A dress shirt and tie

55) Love or lust?
Love

56) In a relationship?
Nope

Two serious ones, a half a dozen non-serious

Yep

Shopping

PS3 controller

Nope

Red panda!

Be perverse, non-judgmental, and smart

Five hours away

65) Spit or swallow?(;
Swallow

Hungarian mostly

Edging

I figured it'd be more of a title, like "the Lucifer"

More times than I can count

Yes

71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog

72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I'd tell everyone if there was only a month. I'd try and make peace with all my enemies, and talk to everyone one last time. And then I'd try and have sex as much as possible and do some crazy drugs. I would not be afraid.

Trust

So Happy Together by The Turtles
Cute Without the E by Taking Back Sunday

Nope

Honesty

Buy me a toy or clothes and talk dirty to me is a good start

Definitely. I write a lot more when I am having dark days

Moving out of the state I grew up in

"Why does one death matter against so many?" It's a quote from Watchmen

How can I chose one over an endless stream of literation?

Love

See 82

WLWYCD by Polar Bear Club

I like red and shades of red, pink

Carrie Fisher in her Star Wars days, wearing a skirt and white top

88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
My old job or Sprint. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone, just corporate entities.

I'm pretty open if I have anonymity

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
I'd leave. Never know what they might try doing.

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Time manipulation. Stopping time and going back in time

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I don't really know a lot of good memories

Breaking my sternum. I feel like life would have gone differently

94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Hayley Williams

95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Europe, most likely Italy, and just go out to eat everywhere possible

Yes. Non-violent crime

Yea... alcohol

When I was really young

Fuck the media, be the person you want to be, regardless of how popular that person would be.
Schwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:15 PM   #4
Diamond

1) Sexuality?
Female
Jennifer lawrence.
At the outbreak of hostilities in Zone 67 on October 31, 2552, Kurt regrouped with Tom-B292 and Lucy-B091.
School
Good night hun.
with
wiggle my eyebrows awkwardly
Girls like to have fun. Boys dont like to have fun.
yep
a week ago lol
Clowns....
nope
Don't have one.
Swimming.
behind
Vinnie paz or Fall out boys.
I'll be there in a minute.
yes
Diamonds are a girls best friend so hey why not?
uhh my shyness but my strength is definitely being relatable once I am not shy anymore.
Jennifer Lawrence again :P
yes
video games
ya, of beanie babies from my younger years.
phone.
ya
someone in pain. I love hearing people being happy.
what if I do not accomplish my dreams?
yes and yes
right side- Printer Left- Boyfriend
sausage and bagel
harlem
east
Chester Bennigton
to be happy
36) Define Art.
not sure how to
yes
sunny
39) What time is it?
11:06 AM
yes and yes lol
Shakespear Hamlet
no
blodie, nemo.
Ride Along
sprained wrist
ya
Doctor Who and Lol
straight
ya
ya
no
dont know
save
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
no
BF's house
nope
nope
Dolphin
just be friendly.
her house
65) Spit or swallow?(;
uhh spit
irish mainly.
playing League of Legends
mcfluffy idk
yes
ya
save the dog
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? I would spend it swimming as it makes me happy. And no I would not be afraid.
trust
Linkin Park Breaking the Habit.
trust and have the same likes.
talk video games or swim with me lol
yes of course.
To say yes to my BF when he asked me out.
im small lol 9
Here lies Sam, ya she was weird.
Moron
Trust.
to my russian friend who speaks it alot "I'm teach you to speak english with my hand"
Mic Righteous Warzone.
yellow/ blue
Picture of my friends
Uhh i guess my neighbor.
Are you a virgin
Slip away
Super speed.
when my BF asked me out at his game
My creepy uncle moving into house.
Jennifer Lawrence.
Hawaii
ya
ya
ya
Uhm hi? how did you get into my room?

Toys owned: Virbrator and a dildo made from wood. I do not own any more toys then that/
Athletic/toned body with 34C breasts.

24/F/USA
Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:51 PM   #5
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

1) Sexuality? Bisexual
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Tough one. Probably the Queen of England
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "Supper, three do not..."
4) What do you think about most? School/ school related things
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? No, I don't think so
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Depends, normally naked
7) What's your strangest talent? I can crack almost all of my joints without visibly moving
8) Girls.... Rule the world; Boys.... Rule the girls
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Yes actually
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? A few months
11) Do you have any strange phobias? I am terrified of hot liquids
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? yes
13) What's your religion? Don't have one.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Working on the farm
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind!
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Today? Bastille. Of all time? Maybe P@TD
17) What was the last lie you told? That I liked the food my sister made for dinner
18) Do you believe in karma? No
19) What does your URL mean? Your guess is as good as mine
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Greatest strength? Intelligence. Greatest weakness? Impatience
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Brendon Urie and Rihanna. It's a tie
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? No
23) How do you vent your anger? Usually crying to myself
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Buttons... nipple clamps
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Neither
26) Are you happy with the person you've become? Generally yes.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? Hate the sound of metal on metal scraping. Love the sound of book pages being turned
28) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I had never discovered BDSM
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? I think Aliens and Ghosts are as feasible as God.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Right: the chair I'm in. Left: my coffee
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Bacon
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? Downtown Detroit
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? East
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Brendon Urie
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? To be happy
36) Define Art. Something that speaks without words
37) Do you believe in luck? No. I guess I don't believe in much
38) What's the weather like right now? Sunny, but wind chill below 0
39) What time is it? 2:32 pm
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes. And no.
41) What was the last book you read? Fall of Five
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? Depends on the day
43) Do you have any nicknames? Nope
44) What was the last movie you saw? Her
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? Bruised tailbone
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? Yes
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Nothing new
48) What's your sexual orientation? Bisexual
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Yes. Not a nice one. Partially true.
50) Do you believe in magic? No
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? No
52) What is your astrological sign? Pisces (I think)
53) Do you save money or spend it? Save!
54) What's the last thing you purchased? Gas for my car and the coffee I'm drinking
55) Love or lust? Lust
56) In a relationship? no
57) How many relationships have you had? 5
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? nope
59) Where were you yesterday? Home
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My laptop case
61) Are you wearing socks right now? yes
62) What's your favorite animal? Cow
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Sense of humor.
64) Where is your best friend? Work. I think
65) Spit or swallow?(; Swallow!
66) What is your heritage? Mixed - mostly danish I think
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Trying and failing to sleep
68) What do you think is Satan's last name? Motherfucker
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? Hell yeah
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Yes
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Save the dog. I don't need a job like that anyway. Also, I am compulsively early, so I would probably still make it on time.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? I would tell close family. Then I would travel to as many places on my bucket list as possible. I would kiss as many people as possible, and I would forget the future.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Trust
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Seasons of Love
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 2726
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? trust
77) How can I win your heart? Read books and be commanding
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? yes
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Choosing to buy my own car
80) What size shoes do you wear? 11
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? I have nothing more to say
82) What is your favorite word? What
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Blood
84) What is a saying you say a lot? It's ok
85) What's the last song you listened to? Roc Me Out - Rihanna
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? Blue
87) What is your current desktop picture? Old books in a library
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? My sister;s abusive ex-husband
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? Do you consider yourself pretty?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? Scream, grab my gun, kill them
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Invisibility
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? The first time I met my best friend
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? The entirety of my dad's marriage to my ex-stepmom
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Brendon Urie
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?India!
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? No
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? Yes
98) Ever been on a plane? Yes
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? I would calmly tell them all to stop fighting because we nothing they do is really going to change anything.

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:00 AM   #6
katedares

1) Sexuality? Straight, but the occasional curiosity.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Mila Kunis
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "Considerably better I should hope."
4) What do you think about most? Food
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? Happy Australia Day!
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Without
7) What's your strangest talent? I can bend different parts of my body in weird ways
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence) Girls have vaginas. Boys have penises.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Not that I'm aware of
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Just then, because you made me think it would be fun
11) Do you have any strange phobias? I don't like guns, but I don't think that's strange
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Probably when I was young.
13) What's your religion? Christian, but not practising, just the family I was born into.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Walking somewhere
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? I hate you for even asking. Especially on hottest 100 day.
17) What was the last lie you told? That I was just on facebook.
18) Do you believe in karma? Not usually, but I like it when it seems applicable
19) What does your URL mean? I don't even know what it is haha
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Stubborness, determination. Basically the same thing but in good and bad ways.
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Mila. I'd turn for her.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes, duh.
23) How do you vent your anger? Music
24) Do you have a collection of anything? not really
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? online
26) Are you happy with the person you've become? yeah, I think so
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? hate the sound of vomiting. Love the sound of flowing water.
28) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I was a guy
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? No, that's silly. I'm sure there's something alive somewhere else in the universe, but not the little green martians we always see.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Pillows on both sides.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Mothballs
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? Rubbish tip. They smell bad
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? East, cause I'm in Australia.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Not even sure. I usually listen to them not look at them.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? Happiness
36) Define Art. Pretty things that someone actually had to put some effort into, not just find and claim
37) Do you believe in luck? No, but I'd still like it.
38) What's the weather like right now? cloudy
39) What time is it? almost 6
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I can drive, but haven't crashed, because I am actually capable of driving.
41) What was the last book you read? The Prodigal Daughter
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? No
43) Do you have any nicknames? Most people just call me kate, but my name is actually catherine.
44) What was the last movie you saw? pride and prejudice, yeww
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? couple of scratches. pretty lucky really
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? yes, but I let it go again
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? triple j!
48) What's your sexual orientation? straight, mainly.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Probably, but they usually don't get told to you. They're behind your back.
50) Do you believe in magic? No
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Yeah.
52) What is your astrological sign? that stuff is rubbish
53) Do you save money or spend it? save
54) What's the last thing you purchased? food
55) Love or lust? Well like I want love, but I lust everyday, so many attractive people around
56) In a relationship? No
57) How many relationships have you had? No real ones. Just like little highschool things
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No
59) Where were you yesterday? At home
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I don't know how far 10 feet is, but there's a pink book on the other side of the room. I also know of lots of other pink things around, but I can't see them right now
61) Are you wearing socks right now? No
62) What's your favorite animal? panda!
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? my wonderful charm and stunning good looks.
64) Where is your best friend? no idea, they're place probably.
65) Spit or swallow? Swallow
66) What is your heritage? bit of a lot of things really
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? sleeping
68) What do you think is Satan's last name? Didn't know he had one.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? Yeah. I think that's common knowledge though
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? I'd be friends with me
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Save the dog. You can always get emergency services there as well, and they'll vouch for you in any unfair dismissal case
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? I'd tell some people, but not everyone. I'd try and enjoy my remaining days as much as I could, and yeah I'd be a little upset at first, but hopefully have as much fun as I can for the rest of it.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Trust
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Teletubbies song
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? not telling you
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? can't be one sided
77) How can I win your heart? Enter the competition
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Yes
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? I don't know. Keep eating food, because I love it.
80) What size shoes do you wear? 6
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? my name
82) What is your favorite word? antidisestablishmentarianism
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.organ
84) What is a saying you say a lot? just because it's christmas, and at christmas you tell the truth
85) What's the last song you listened to? number 29 in the hottest 100, if you're not listening to it yourself you can google it later to see who got what
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? red and green, for different purposes
87) What is your current desktop picture? Some trees.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? Someone already dead, because that's just cruel otherwise
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? like address or phone number or things like that
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? Wake up from the nightmare, that stuff doesn't happen in real life.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Also doesn't happen in real life, but I want to be able to play with time. Pause, rewind, fast forward etc.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? only half an hour isn't very long, so probably just best sexual experience, whichever that is
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? I know what it is, but it's not an experience I want to share
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Why music? Has Mila sung anything ever? Her.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Europe. Then I'll just travel for ages.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? No
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? Yeah
98) Ever been on a plane? Yeah
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? I'd start with a greeting.

---------

I want to write a story because a few people have said I'd be good at it, but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas, so if you have any ideas or themes let me know and I'll see if I can make one work. Thanks.
katedares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #7
mailonsunday

1) Sexuality? STRAIGHT
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? HAYDEN PANITIERRE OR RACHEL MCADAM
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. PAGE 23 IS KEY TERMS FOR THE CHAPTER – IT’S A COLLEGE TEXT BOOK.
4) What do you think about most? HOW BADLY I WANT TO GRADUATE & MOVE OUT
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? “THERE’S STILL NO HOPE FOR ME”
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? USUALLY WITH AT LEAST A T-SHIRT
7) What's your strangest talent? I DON’T HAVE ANY STRANGE TALENTS.
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence) … WHAT SENTENCE?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? NOT THAT I KNOW OF
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? I DON’T
11) Do you have any strange phobias? NOPE
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? NOPE
13) What's your religion? CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? TANNING, OR SWIMMING
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? NO WAY I COULD PICK JUST ONE.
17) What was the last lie you told? THAT I WAS BUSY AND COULDN’T GO TO A FRIENDS PARTY.
18) Do you believe in karma? WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND? YOU BET.
19) What does your URL mean? I JUST LIKE IT.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? WEAKNESS; I’M TOO NICE AND GIVE OUT TOO MANY CHANCES
21) Who is your celebrity crush? RACHEL MCADAM!
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? YES
23) How do you vent your anger? WHEN I GET REALLY ANGRY THIS EMBARRASSING THING HAPPENS.. I CRY. AND EVERY TIME IT’S LIKE OK TEARS THIS IS NOT THE TIME.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? NO.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? TALKING ON THE PHONE, USUALLY.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become? VERY.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? I LOVE THE SOUND OF RAIN. HATE THE SOUND OF BIRDS AT 7AM.
28) What's your biggest "what if"? WHAT IF I WOULDN’T HAVE WENT AWAY TO SCHOOL AND NEVER WOULD HAVE BROKEN UP WITH THAT BOYFRIEND.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? GHOSTS, YES. ALIENS, NO.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. MY PHONE & COMPUTER… DUMB QUESTION.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? TACO HELL, I MEAN BELL.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? NO CLUE… PROBABLY THE GYNECOLOGIST. I HATE THAT PLACE. CLOSE RACE WITH THE DENTIST.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? EAST!
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? MEH, DUNNO.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? UM.
36) Define Art. NO THANKS.
37) Do you believe in luck? YEAH, I DON’T HAVE ANY.
38) What's the weather like right now? ITS LIKE AN ICE AGE. SO YEAH.
39) What time is it? 2:15.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? YES, AND YES. SOME DICK PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF ME A COUPLE MONTHS AGO. HIS FAULT AND I GOT A NEW CAR SO IT ENDED UP BEING WORTH IT.
41) What was the last book you read? IS EVERYONE HANGING OUT WITHOUT ME & OTHER CONCERNS. HILARIOUS… GO READ IT.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? LOVE IT.
43) Do you have any nicknames? ALLIE
44) What was the last movie you saw? RUNNER RUNNER
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? SEVERLY SPRAINED MY ANKLE, THAT’S ABOUT IT.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? NO
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? HONEY MUSTARD. LOLOLOL.
48) What's your sexual orientation? STRAIGHT
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? YUP, SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL EVERYONE SAID I CHEATED ON MY BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME.
50) Do you believe in magic? NO, BUT I JUST STARTED SINGING THAT STUPID SONG…
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? NO, IT’S A WASTE OF TIME. SO IS ANGER.
52) What is your astrological sign? TAURUS
53) Do you save money or spend it? SAVE
54) What's the last thing you purchased? TEXTBOOKS 
55) Love or lust? LOVE
56) In a relationship? YES
57) How many relationships have you had? 3 SERIOUS ONES.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? NO
59) Where were you yesterday? HOME & WORK
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? MY SHEETS.
61) Are you wearing socks right now? NO
62) What's your favorite animal? GIRAFFES
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? NAH.
64) Where is your best friend? THE GIRL SHE NANNY FOR’S GYMNASTICS COMPETITION.
65) Spit or swallow?(; SWALLOW…MOST OF THE TIME.
66) What is your heritage? DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY CARE? I’M IRISH, ITALIAN & GERMAN.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? THIS, BASICALLY.
68) What do you think is Satan's last name? DON’T KNOW DON’T CARE.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? OBVIOUSLY.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? DEFINITELY.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF DOG IT IS. CRUEL I KNOW, BUT TRUE. SOME DOGS ARE SUCH PAINS IN THE ASS.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? OUT OF ORDER, BUT NO FEAR. NO I WOULDN’ T TELL ANYONE BUT THOSE IM CLOSE TO BECAUSE THEN THEY WOULD TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY & I DO EVERYTHING I CAN… GO CRAZY. OUT WITH A BANG.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. TRUST.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? LOVE LIKE CRAZY, LEE BRICE. YUP, COUNTRY GIRL.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 6766 BUT NOT IN THAT ORDER. HEHE.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? ANYONE THAT CAN MAKE ME LAUGH, BE SPONTANEOUS, HONEST, AND HAS A KINKY SIDE. HAHA.
77) How can I win your heart? SEE ABOVE.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? OH, DEFINITELY.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? HM, MAYBE GOING TO SCHOOL TO BECOME A TEACHER.
80) What size shoes do you wear? IT VARIES. 6-7.5
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? SOMETHING ABOUT HOW EVERYTHING HAS BEAUTY, NOT EVERYONE CAN SEE IT. IDK.
82) What is your favorite word? SHIT. EASILY. HAHA.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. LOVE
84) What is a saying you say a lot? “…86 TIMES” LIKE WHEN TALKING ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES IVE DONE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE HAS SAID SOMETHING. IT’S ALWAYS 86.
85) What's the last song you listened to? WRECKING BALL, BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING A PARODY MY FRIENDS MADE.
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? LIME GREEN
87) What is your current desktop picture? ME & MY SIBS.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? HAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS GREAT. MY EX.
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? I DON’T KNOW THAT THERE IS ONE.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? GO BACK TO SLEEP.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? WHO MAKES UP THIS STUFF? ANYWAYS I’D BE INVISIBLE. OR A MIND READER.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? THE DAY BEFORE I LEFT FOR SCHOOL AFTER MY EX’S BASEBALL GAME.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? MY ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BOYFRIEND FRESHMAN/SOPH YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? CAN IT JUST BE HAYDEN PANITIERRE? I’D TOTALLY DO HER & I’M STRAIGHT, & SHE’S ON NASHVILLE SO IM DEEMING THAT CLOSE ENOUGH.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? ANYWHERE WARMER.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? USED TO. HES A WINNER.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? YES.
98) Ever been on a plane? YES.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? I DON’T KNOW. UHHHHH.
mailonsunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:27 AM   #8
SilentK88

1) Straight; Male
2) Alice Eve
3) The table was becoming waery of this dark Englishman who played so quietly, wary of the half-smile on his rather cruel mouth.
4) My future.
5) Dinner ideas?
6) On - Boxers only, though.
7) I can roll my eyes back into my head; leaving only the whites visable.
8) Girls... are a mystery; Boys... "Yeah yeah ... yeah yeah"- Beatles song.
9) No, but I wrote a few about other things.
10) Never - Drums only.
11) That any longbow I attempt to use will suddenly snap.
12) A marble... when I was 3
13) Lutheran.
14) Camping.
15) Behind the Camera.
16) "YES" or "Frank Sinatra"
17) That I have work to do (I don't.)
18) To a point.
19) Nothing... Just a nickname for myself.
20) Weakness: I suck at social interaction. Strength: I'm very creative and intelligent.
21) Alice Eve.
22) Hell Yeah.
23) Bruce Willis in his car in "Pulp Fiction" that sums it up.
24) Drumsticks and Movies.
25) Phone.
26) More or less.
27) Hate: Babies Crying Love: Thunder Storms.
28) What if I had chosen a different career path?
29) Ghosts - To a degree. Aliens - Sure, but not anywhere near this solar-system.
30) Right: Wall Left: nothing.
31) Coffee.
32) San Juan (But it was like 102 Derees F; even the rain was hot!)
33) West Coast
34) Samantha Jade
35) To Experience Life.
36) A creation of unique quality; that can be interperated many ways, but isn't mass/over produced.
37) Yes.
38) 68 Deg F, Dark, Cloudy, with a chance of rain.
39) 4:27 AM (EST)
40) I Drive, but never crashed.
41) "The Man With the Golden Gun" By Ian Fleming
42) Yes.
43) Yes.
44) Star Trek: Into Darkness
45) I pulled a muscle in my lower back, playing Football (It only lasted 3 Days, though.)
46) No.
47) Gaming.
48) Straight.
49) Yes; that I endowed WAY more than is normal.
50) Some.
51) Often; sometimes for YEARS.
52) Virgo.
53) Save.
54) A videogame I wanted.
55) Love.
56) No.
57) 2, but I ended them both; only dated.
58) Almost.
59) At Home; writing.
60) No.
61) No.
62) The Siberian Snow Wolf.
63) I act a lot like Marshall in HIMYM when I'm around women (minus the optimism.)
64) At work.
65) Spit?
66) Norse.
67) Watching a movie in bed.
68) No last name.
69) Yes!
70) Usually.
71) Save the dog; without a second thought.
72) A) Tell Friends & Family. B) Go on a world sight-seeing Tour. C) I wou'd be more nervous than afraid.
73) Trust.
74) "Future Soon" by Jonathan Colton.
75) Private.
76) Like interests, openness, and Trust.
77) Take Charge and be honest.
78) Often, I believe it can.
79) I decided to delete any emails I get from the Prince of Nigeria.
80) Mens 14s - Wide.
81) Something vague that would inspire legends about me/my ghost.
82) Don't have one.
83) Will power to accomplish goals.
84) "I'm Just Sayin' "
85) "Heart of the Sunrise" by YES
86) Arctic Black.
87) A Female Anime Character (fully clothed) I drew back in High School.
88) Will Ferrell.
89) If a woman asks "What do you think" - It's a trick question!
90) Shoot First; ask questions later.
91) Invaunerability.
92) My College Graduation (When I actually got my Degree.)
93) My Middle School Years.
94) Samantha Jade.
95) Vietnam.
96) No.
97) Not since age 4.
98) Many times.
99) Something stupid; that would cause another World War; most likely.
SilentK88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:28 AM   #9
gpguy
getDare Sweetheart

1) Sexuality?
serial monogamist

something, and he also knew Father had no intention of tell-
Things I procrastinate about
That's too bad have a good evening
at least boxerbriefs sometimes pj bottoms

Don't think so
As a kid probably
I have no phobias
Tissue count?
I was baptized Roman Catholic
Work
I guess I prefer in front....
Don't have a favorite.

In a sense yes
What does URL mean?

Yes
I clean my house

neither i prefer text chat, I have a slight stutter.
For the most part yes
Don't believe in ghosts, I also don't believe aliens are among us.
Air, nothing
Air, nothing
grade school
West coast

36) Define Art.
Something that inspires a feeling or emotion
no
cool, clear, windless
39) What time is it?
5:57 AM
yes on both
A Billion Wicked Thoughts
I can't say that I do
Yes
The Hobbit (in the theathre)
From a car crash (see 40)
yes
Trying to finish this long quiz
Gay
Probably
no
no, i make an effort to make them not part of my life
Cancer
I save up first, then spend - $0 debt
online - underwear
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
not currently
no
mostly at home
yes
yes
cat
pretend to be shy
driving to work right now, I imagine
65) Spit or swallow?(;
I swallow :P
Dutch
Sleeping
I know there is no heaven and I pray there ain't no hell
Yes?
Yes
I am never late for work
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
No I would not for the first few weeks
b) What do you do with your remaining days?
Quit my job, get my affairs in order
c) Would you be afraid?
there would be a range of emotions.
I'm big on trust

Acceptance
Be who you are, accept me for who I am
Possibly but not generally.
Come out of the closet, move off the family farm
10 , Canada

I don't want to take up room when I am gone, I accept that my story will be forgotten eventually.

My Dad dying of a heart attack

green
whatever came with the computer
no one, just becasue you can do something doesn't mean you should.
This question
I would freak to have anyone/anything in myhouse at night that shouldnt be there.
flying would be really cool
the 2 seconds before I decided to do this quiz
my car accident
no one
no where
not at the moment
close when my brother threw up
few times
It gets better

Dislikes: Complete body shaves, heavy anal, heavy CBT

Limits: Extreme public, social suicide, anything permanent, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme humiliation, extreme online exhibitionism, crossdressing.

Last edited by gpguy; 01-27-2014 at 06:33 AM.
gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:51 PM   #10
annabell

1) Sexuality? - female
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? - george peppard
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. - i wymiany poszczególnych krajów " and the trading between countries."
4) What do you think about most? - nothing
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? - when we will meet
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? with
7) What's your strangest talent? - stranget? i'm very flexible
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence) Girls are cute ; Boys are Hot
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? - no
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? - couple months ago
11) Do you have any strange phobias? no i have only arachnofobia
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? - no
13) What's your religion? - catholic
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? - joging with my dog
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? behind
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? - hard choice but old Greend Day , Arctic Monkeys but old songs.
17) What was the last lie you told? i was studying all day
18) Do you believe in karma? - yes
19) What does your URL mean? - i don;t know
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? weakness -i'm pretty lazy/ strengths - i fast lern new things
21) Who is your celebrity crush? - marton csokas, Clive Owen
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? no
23) How do you vent your anger? - exercises
24) Do you have a collection of anything? - yes , movies, music
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? phone
26) Are you happy with the person you've become? - yes
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? a lot , a lot
28) What's your biggest "what if"? - what if i will never have born
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? - yep, no
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. bed, wall
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? - nothing
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? - Aushwitz - history
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? East Coast
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? - Robbie Williams
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? - chance
36) Define Art. - Individulaism, beauty, ugly, light, dark
37) Do you believe in luck? - yes
38) What's the weather like right now? - snowing
39) What time is it? - 21.35
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? - yes, no
41) What was the last book you read? - Contemporary Political Doctrines
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? - i love it
43) Do you have any nicknames? - Nicki
44) What was the last movie you saw? - Desert Flower
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? - omg... i fell during skateing and i fell on little stones so my leg was all in blood and little wounds - now i dont have even scar maybe one
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? - yes
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? - no
48) What's your sexual orientation? - hetero
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? - yes
50) Do you believe in magic? - no
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?- no
52) What is your astrological sign? - virgin
53) Do you save money or spend it? - save
54) What's the last thing you purchased? - bra
55) Love or lust? - love
56) In a relationship? - hard question - one day yes but another no
57) How many relationships have you had? - couple
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? - no
59) Where were you yesterday? - in university, in my friend flat, in cinema, in restaurant
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - yes
61) Are you wearing socks right now? - yes
62) What's your favorite animal? - dog
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? - smile
64) Where is your best friend? - in this city
65) Spit or swallow?(; - swallow
66) What is your heritage? - it's a lot to write.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? i was studying
68) What do you think is Satan's last name? - Mr. Nice
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? - yes
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? - yes
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? -help the dog
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? - yes
b) What do you do with your remaining days? - i will do what i like to do without consequences
c) Would you be afraid? - i would say no but i would lie than.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. - trust
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Dont worry be happy , fever
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? - 7689
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? - trust
77) How can I win your heart? - be honest
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? - yes
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? - going on university
80) What size shoes do you wear? - 38/39
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? - She did evrerything what se could do
82) What is your favorite word? - Simple
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. - Love
84) What is a saying you say a lot? masakra , fuck
85) What's the last song you listened to?" R U mine?" arctic monkeys
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? blue,green
87) What is your current desktop picture? motivation text
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? kim dzong un
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? did i love ... ?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? scream and run
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? moving things with my mind
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? my first exam on university - i know i am freak
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? nothing , my horrible experience made me who i am so , if i will erase some of them i would be totall diffrent person
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Jace Everett
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Canada, Skandynavia
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? no
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? no
98) Ever been on a plane? no
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Hi

annabell is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
questionare, questions 4 you, quiz, truth, truth in the lounge