Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

Youre in the bathroom, having waited a whole period (hour) of having to go both pee and shit. Youre desperate to go but right when youre a step away from the stall, your bully pops out of knowwhere and yanks your underwear up your ass. You beg, "C'mon i really gotta go!" He laughs, "thats not my problem punk." And yanks up your underwear, then gives you a hanging wedgie. The bully then gives you a hard punch in the nuts and you immediately pee, not able to hold it any longer. "Oh look the little baby wet himself!" The bully cant stop laughing leaving you there. You eventually mess yourself, and after 20 minutes the underwear finally breaks. You throw out your underwear and walk out, forced to go commando with wet pants for the rest of the day.
My biggest fetish is being given dares that are the types of things bullies would do to their victims (examples: forced to eat gross stuff, swirlies, hit in the balls, wedgies, bathroom, dirty underwear/socks, titty twisters, humiliation, bad smells etc.)
Limits: anything people could find out about, extreme pain, permanent things, sexual stuff, atomic/hanging wedgies
wedgieboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
Red head slave

Your bully gives you a good wedgie and takes you out into the wood ties your arms around the base of the tree with your pants and undies down at your ankles. Then he or she grabs a switch from a tree and spanks you 100 times. Afterwards they will gape your ass with a cucumber. When they are done he or she will shove the cucumber in your mouth squirt honey in and around your ass and leave you there like that.

Interest: anal, spanking, cbt, humiliation.

Limits: poop, pee, public, needles, family.

I am a 21 year old male being controled. I like being owned and abused.
Red head slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
tommyboy601

You are walking through the halls when the bullies see you. They grab you and pull you into the bathroom. They strip you of everything except your underwear. They then put you in a shoulder wedgie and make you do what they call the "SWRILE TOUR", they make you receive a swirlie from every toilet, and some of them haven't been flushed (give yourself a swirlie in every toilet in your house, one of which that has been used recently and not flushed). Once your tour is over the bullies decide to give you a bra, they stuff both cups with ice. They then decide to give you a hanging wedgie until the ice melts.

In mine please include wedgies and swirlies, but no public
Old 03-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
king10

Your bullie takes you into the bathroom and gives you a swirly in a toilet that has been flushed and one that hasnet. They then give you a hanging wedgie and wait until you pee before they let you down
king10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
MattInPanties

You walk into the girls bathroom on accident, and as you turn around to leave, you hear people approaching so you hide in one of the stalls. Soon you hear atleast 5 girls walk in. You try to remain quiet but soon they notice your manly shoes and yell into your stall. You just give in and walk out. You are met by 6 insanely attractive women, while you stare one kicks you in the nuts and you are stripped to your undies. You are then spanked by each one 10 times and then are brought to a toilet that has been peed in, and you are swirlied intensly. Immediatly after you recieve a hanging wedgie and you are told that you will only be let down if you pee yourself, sing the Barbie girl song, and bounce up and down 10 times. You do so, but you were lied to and the girls leave you stuck there till your undies rip.

For me, try and make it long with female bullies
Old 03-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #6
Mightyraa

You are walking through the woods when a group of female bullies walked up behind you, you try to run but they trip you up face first into A pile of poo. Then they all step on your balls and dick before tying you up spread eagle across two nearby trees. Then they use you as a punching bag, strip you naked and give you a full body makeover. then they stuff bugs, beetles, mud, leaves, animal poo and stuff on the nearby floor into 3 thongs that they put on you. They take you down from the trees and kick you 4 times each in the balls before hanging you up on a nearby tree by a frontal and normal hanging wedgie lastly they dress you up to look like a girl and leave you there In till your thongs rip or someone helps you down.

May I have a long bully dare with at least one wedgie
Mightyraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
Marshy301

Give yourself a hanging wedgie and you can't come down until someone discovers you and lets you down.

Give me anything that isn't illegal or painful.
Marshy301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

Bully gives you a bottle of water to drink and then give you a hanging wedgie till you pee yourself let you down then a swirly then atomic wedgie that rips underwear

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me

Love Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, exposure, edges, cumming, slave

Dislikes CBT, messy, denial, pee, destroying underwear/ clothes, exposing, humiliating
Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, swirled, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #9
wedgie152

Bully gives you an atomic wedgie in nothing but your underwear then laughes at you while making you walk around, do jumping jacks, push ups, and dances with it in.

No public, no hanging wedgie, no cumming

I'm a little pussy with a pencil dick and I need someone to bully me like I deserve. PM me to punish me for being a little wimp.

Whenever I get a PM "sweet dreams" I must sleep in a permanent wedgie.
Whenever I get a PM "oops" I must pee myself immediately
wedgie152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:11 AM   #10
Ikeasa

A swirly every hour for the over five hours.

For me no public

Dislikes: Piss, pain, cbt, diaper play

Limits: Exhibitionism, family, friends, Scat, permanent, illegal, pics/vid

PM me any humiliating phrase and I'll write it on my body in capitals

"I am a filthy whore who should do every dare you give me punish me until I cry.
Ikeasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:16 AM   #11
fuc

bully gives you 150 squeaky cleans and a painful melvin wedgie
fuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:21 PM   #12
Jessi1995

bump
please make mine very long
Seeking a Mistress/Master

Trans FTM/18/Sub/Unowned
Jessi1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:57 PM   #13
Jessi1995

just keep bumbing
please make mine very long
Seeking a Mistress/Master

Trans FTM/18/Sub/Unowned
Jessi1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #14
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

The bully steals your underwear for a whole week so you go commando
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:40 PM   #15
TheWedgieSlave
getDare Sweetheart

the bullys give you swerlies till you pee your pants
Dislikes:spanking,pee(no drinking), extreme pain
likes:wedgies, humiliation,exposure, blackmail,dice dares,bondage,being controlled,pics,diapers,pet play,bully play
(more to come)
TheWedgieSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie